其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& “Do you like dogs? Do...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
Do you like dogs? Do you know the following things about dogs? The first pet dogDogs are meat-eating animals. They belonged to the family of wolves (狼) a long time ago. About 15,000 years ago, people started keeping wolves for hunting (狩猎). Over the time, the wolves began to look like dogs and they became people’s pets.What a dog looks likeDogs come in different sizes, colors and shapes, but they’re the same in some ways. All kinds of dogs have a set of forty-two strong teeth for eating. They have sharp claws (利爪) at the end of their feet for digging up soil (挖土) and holding onto the ground when they walk. They have very good eyesight. They also have high ability (能力) to hear and smell. How a dog growsA mother dog gives birth to one to twelve babies at a time. New-born baby dogs cannot see or hear until they are two weeks old. The mother dog gives the baby dogs milk. When they are four weeks old, they start eating soft food. When they’re eight weeks, the baby dogs have very strong legs and they can go for long walks. How to read a dog’s feelingsDogs act differently when they have different feelings. When a dog is angry, it opens its mouth and shows its teeth. When a dog is frightened, it lowers its ears and holds its tail (尾巴) between its legs. A happy dog always wags (摇摆) its tail. 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(10分)1.People have started keeping dogs as pets since&.A. there were humans
B. 15,000 years agoC. there were wolves
D. the wolves looked like dogs
2.What can the sharp claws of dogs be used for according to the passage?A. Climbing a tree.
B. Looking for food.C. Digging up soil.
D. Fighting against other animals.
3.When does a dog start to eat soft food?A. When it’s 2 weeks old.
B. When it’s one month old.
C. When it’s 2 months old.
D. When it’s 8 months old.4.What does a dog do when it is frightened?A. It opens its mouth.
B. It shows its teeth.C. It wags its tail.
D. It holds its tail between its legs.5.What does the passage mainly tell us?A. Some facts about dogs. B. The history of dogs.
C. Something interesting about dogs.
D. Dogs are human beings’ friends.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2013-甘肃省金昌市九年级上学期期中考试英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“Do you like dogs? Do you know the following things about dogs? The first pet dogDogs are meat-eating anim...”的分析与解答如下所示:
1.B2.C3.B4.D5.C这篇文章主要讲述了狗的一些有趣事情,包括狗是如何成为人类的宠物的;狗的长相,狗为什么有锋利的爪子;狗的出生和成长;狗在不同的心理时的不同反应。1.描述About 15,000 years ago, people started keeping wolves for hunting (狩猎). Over the time, the wolves began to look like dogs and they became people’s pets.大约15000年前,人们开始养狼狩猎,在那时,狼就开始像狗一样成为人的宠物,故选B。2.3.4.5.
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
Do you like dogs? Do you know the following things about dogs? The first pet dogDogs are meat-eating...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“Do you like dogs? Do...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“Do you like dogs? Do you know the following things about dogs? The first pet dogDogs are meat-eating animals. They belonged to the family of wolves (狼) a long time ago. About 15,000 years ago, people started keeping wolves for hunting (狩猎). Over the time, the wolves began to look like dogs and they became people’s pets.What a dog looks likeDogs come in different sizes, colors and shapes, but they’re the same in some ways. All kinds of dogs have a set of forty-two strong teeth for eating. They have sharp claws (利爪) at the end of their feet for digging up soil (挖土) and holding onto the ground when they walk. They have very good eyesight. They also have high ability (能力) to hear and smell. How a dog growsA mother dog gives birth to one to twelve babies at a time. New-born baby dogs cannot see or hear until they are two weeks old. The mother dog gives the baby dogs milk. When they are four weeks old, they start eating soft food. When they’re eight weeks, the baby dogs have very strong legs and they can go for long walks. How to read a dog’s feelingsDogs act differently when they have different feelings. When a dog is angry, it opens its mouth and shows its teeth. When a dog is frightened, it lowers its ears and holds its tail (尾巴) between its legs. A happy dog always wags (摇摆) its tail. 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(10分)1.People have started keeping dogs as pets since____.A. there were humans
2.What can the sharp claws of dogs be used for according to the passage?A. Climbing a tree.
D. When it’s 8 months old.4.What does a dog do when it is frightened?A. It opens its mouth.
D. It holds its tail between its legs.5.What does the passage mainly tell us?A. Some facts about dogs. B. The history of dogs.
D. Dogs are human beings’ friends.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“Do you like dogs? Do you know the following things about dogs? The first pet dogDogs are meat-eating animals. They belonged to the family of wolves (狼) a long time ago. About 15,000 years ago, people started keeping wolves for hunting (狩猎). Over the time, the wolves began to look like dogs and they became people’s pets.What a dog looks likeDogs come in different sizes, colors and shapes, but they’re the same in some ways. All kinds of dogs have a set of forty-two strong teeth for eating. They have sharp claws (利爪) at the end of their feet for digging up soil (挖土) and holding onto the ground when they walk. They have very good eyesight. They also have high ability (能力) to hear and smell. How a dog growsA mother dog gives birth to one to twelve babies at a time. New-born baby dogs cannot see or hear until they are two weeks old. The mother dog gives the baby dogs milk. When they are four weeks old, they start eating soft food. When they’re eight weeks, the baby dogs have very strong legs and they can go for long walks. How to read a dog’s feelingsDogs act differently when they have different feelings. When a dog is angry, it opens its mouth and shows its teeth. When a dog is frightened, it lowers its ears and holds its tail (尾巴) between its legs. A happy dog always wags (摇摆) its tail. 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(10分)1.People have started keeping dogs as pets since____.A. there were humans
D. Dogs are human beings’ friends.”相似的习题。& “A. What can I do for...”习题详情
0位同学学习过此题,做题成功率0%
A. What can I do for you?B. Can I help you?C. They are easy to become dirty.D. Do you like sports shoes?E. Do you have a blue pair in Size37?F. What kind of shoes do you want, sports shoes or
slippers?G. How much are they?A:&【小题1】B: Yes. I am looking for a pair of shoes for my daughter.A:&&【小题2】B: Sports ones.A: How about this pair? They are the latest fashion and very comfortable.B: Oh, I don’t like the white ones. &【小题3】A: What about the blue ones?B: They look nice.&&&【小题4】A: Yes. You can let your daughter try them on when you get home. I hope they will fit her. If not, you can bring them back and I can exchange them for you.B: OK. &【小题5】A: 30 dollars.B: I’ll take them. Where can I check out?A: This way, please.&
本题难度:一般
题型:解答题&|&来源:2014-重庆市万州区岩口复兴学校九年级中考模拟(三)英语试卷
分析与解答
习题“A. What can I do for you?B. Can I help you?C. They are easy to become dirty.D. Do you like sports shoes?E...”的分析与解答如下所示:
一位家长到商店为女儿选一双运动鞋,服务员介绍了白色的运动鞋,但是,家长认为白色太容易脏,因此又介绍了蓝色的运动鞋,在挑选合适的尺码之后,服务员说可以拿到家让孩子进行试穿,如果不合适可以调换。最后家长交款,离店。【小题1】联系实际:我正在为我的女儿找一双鞋。说明这位家长正在商店,那么服务人员常说:Can I help you?故填:B【小题2】 结合答语:运动鞋。因此服务员是在问:你需要什么款式的鞋,是运动鞋还是拖鞋?故填:F【小题3】联系上文:我不喜欢白色的这双。结合选项,只有第三项符合语境,他们容易变脏。故填:C【小题4】联系原文:--这双蓝色的运动鞋如何?--他们很好看。有37码的蓝色运动鞋吗?分析:是对鞋的尺码进行询问,因为下文,提到回家进行试穿。故填:E【小题5】联系下文:三十美元,问句是在询问:多少钱一双鞋?故填:G
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
A. What can I do for you?B. Can I help you?C. They are easy to become dirty.D. Do you like sports sh...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
“A. What can I do for...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“A. What can I do for you?B. Can I help you?C. They are easy to become dirty.D. Do you like sports shoes?E. Do you have a blue pair in Size37?F. What kind of shoes do you want, sports shoes or
slippers?G. How much are they?A:____【小题1】B: Yes. I am looking for a pair of shoes for my daughter.A:【小题2】B: Sports ones.A: How about this pair? They are the latest fashion and very comfortable.B: Oh, I don’t like the white ones.____【小题3】A: What about the blue ones?B: They look nice.【小题4】A: Yes. You can let your daughter try them on when you get home. I hope they will fit her. If not, you can bring them back and I can exchange them for you.B: OK.____【小题5】A: 30 dollars.B: I’ll take them. Where can I check out?A: This way, please.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“A. What can I do for you?B. Can I help you?C. They are easy to become dirty.D. Do you like sports shoes?E. Do you have a blue pair in Size37?F. What kind of shoes do you want, sports shoes or
slippers?G. How much are they?A:____【小题1】B: Yes. I am looking for a pair of shoes for my daughter.A:【小题2】B: Sports ones.A: How about this pair? They are the latest fashion and very comfortable.B: Oh, I don’t like the white ones.____【小题3】A: What about the blue ones?B: They look nice.【小题4】A: Yes. You can let your daughter try them on when you get home. I hope they will fit her. If not, you can bring them back and I can exchange them for you.B: OK.____【小题5】A: 30 dollars.B: I’ll take them. Where can I check out?A: This way, please.”相似的习题。当前位置:
>>>Do you like dogs? Do you know the following things about do..
Do you like dogs? Do you know the following things about dogs? The first pet dogDogs are meat-eating animals. They belonged to the family of wolves (狼) a long time ago. About 15,000 years ago, people started keeping wolves for hunting (狩猎). Over the time, the wolves began to look like dogs and they became people’s pets.What a dog looks likeDogs come in different sizes, colors and shapes, but they’re the same in some ways. All kinds of dogs have a set of forty-two strong teeth for eating. They have sharp claws (利爪) at the end of their feet for digging up soil (挖土) and holding onto the ground when they walk. They have very good eyesight. They also have high ability (能力) to hear and smell. How a dog growsA mother dog gives birth to one to twelve babies at a time. New-born baby dogs cannot see or hear until they are two weeks old. The mother dog gives the baby dogs milk. When they are four weeks old, they start eating soft food. When they’re eight weeks, the baby dogs have very strong legs and they can go for long walks. How to read a dog’s feelingsDogs act differently when they have different feelings. When a dog is angry, it opens its mouth and shows its teeth. When a dog is frightened, it lowers its ears and holds its tail (尾巴) between its legs. A happy dog always wags (摇摆) its tail. 根据短文内容,选择最佳答案。(10分)小题1:People have started keeping dogs as pets since    .A.there were humansB.15,000 years agoC.there were wolvesD.the wolves looked like dogs小题2:What can the sharp claws of dogs be used for according to the passage?A.Climbing a tree.B.Looking for food.C.Digging up soil.D.Fighting against other animals.小题3:When does a dog start to eat soft food?A.When it’s 2 weeks old.B.When it’s one month old.C.When it’s 2 months old.D.When it’s 8 months old.小题4:What does a dog do when it is frightened?A.It opens its mouth.B.It shows its teeth.C.It wags its tail.D.It holds its tail between its legs.小题5:What does the passage mainly tell us?A.Some facts about dogs. B.The history of dogs.C.Something interesting about dogs.D.Dogs are human beings’ friends.
题型:阅读理解难度:中档来源:不详
小题1:B小题2:C小题3:B小题4:D小题5:C试题分析:这篇文章主要讲述了狗的一些有趣事情,包括狗是如何成为人类的宠物的;狗的长相,狗为什么有锋利的爪子;狗的出生和成长;狗在不同的心理时的不同反应。小题1: 细节理解题。根据文中描述About 15,000 years ago, people started keeping wolves for hunting (狩猎). Over the time, the wolves began to look like dogs and they became people’s pets.大约15000年前,人们开始养狼狩猎,在那时,狼就开始像狗一样成为人的宠物,故选B。小题2:细节理解题。根据文中描述They have sharp claws (利爪) at the end of their feet for digging up soil (挖土) and holding onto the ground when they walk.它们有锋利的爪子用来挖土或者在行走时抓住地面,故选C。小题3:细节理解题。根据文中描述When they are four weeks old, they start eating soft food.当它们四周大时,它们开始吃软的食物,故选B,当它一个月大时。小题4:细节理解题。根据文中描述When a dog is frightened, it lowers its ears and holds its tail (尾巴) between its legs.当狗受到惊吓时,它会低下耳朵,把尾巴夹在腿中间,故选D。小题5:主旨大意题。这篇文章主要讲述了狗的一些事情,如狗是如何成为宠物的,狗的外貌和成长等,故选C,狗的有趣事情。
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“Do you like dogs? Do you know the following things about do..”主要考查你对&&日常生活类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
日常生活类阅读
日常生活类阅读:日常生活这一话题主要涉及人们衣食住行等方面的活动。这一话题的选材主要针对人们日常的工作,生活以及学习情况。做这一类题时,最主要的是要把握好人物的活动内容,时间和地点。
发现相似题
与“Do you like dogs? Do you know the following things about do..”考查相似的试题有:

我要回帖

更多关于 what dogs like 的文章

随机推荐