河北省邯郸市大名县第一中学学年高一英语下学期达标检测(开学考试)试题(重点班).doc
下载后只包含 1 个 DOC 格式的文档,没有任何的图纸或源代码,
您的浏览器不支持进度条
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩?页未读,继续阅读
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表河北省邯郸市大名县第一中学学年高一英语下学期达标检测(开学考试)试题(重点班).doc
文档介绍:
on health B. teenagers ’ addiction to caffeine C. drinks which contain much caffeine D. people ’s concern about teenagers ’ health 34. Paragraph 5 is mainly about _____. A. the measures of protecting teenagers from caffeine ’s effects B. the process of the government ’s controlling the use of caffeine C. the government ’s responsibility of taking care of teenagers D. the risk of buying products containing caffeine nowadays 35. The author may agree that _______. A. headaches and feeling tired mon in teenagers B. food makers don ’t add much caffeine to many products now C. caffeine is good and useful for teenagers ’ study D. getting enough sleep can make people energetic 第二节(共 5 小题;每小题 2 分,满分 10 分) 根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出填入空白处的最佳选项并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有两项为多余选项。 Every single decision we make shapes our current reality. 36__________ So if you ’ re unsatisfied with your life right now, making the effort to change your decisions will be the key to creating the life you want to have in the future. 37___________ Before making a decision, you have to understand what a decision does. When you decide to pick upa cigarette, that decision might result in you picking up another later on. But if you decide not to smoke that first cigarette and make a decision to focus your attention on somewhere else, your desire will eventually weaken and you will e smoke-free. Carry your decision out. mit to making a real decision. What ’sa real decision? It’s when you decide on something, and that decision is carried out through action. It’s pointless 9 to make a decision in your head, but not doing anything about it. That ’s the same as not making a decision at all. Tell others about your decisions. Sometimes telling other people what we’ re going to do will make us follow through. I’ ve been trying to e an early riser but waking up early without falling back asleep felt impossible. SoI made the decision to tell people that I would wake up at6 a.m. and stay up.39___________ Have fun making decisions. 40___________ I know decision-making might not bea fun thing, but when you do it often, you ’ ll learn a lot about yourself on the way, and you ’ ll e more confident, and making decisions will just e easier that you won ’t even think about it. A. Enjoy the process. B. When you make a decision, act on it. C. Examine the decision you now have. D. Every decision you make causes a chain of events. E. Within two days, I was able to plish doing this. F. But we often go through life unaware what actions we are taking. G. Realize the power of decision making. 第三部分:知识运用(共两节,满分 45) 第一节完形填空(共 20 小题;每小题 1.5 分,满分 30 分) 阅读下列短文, 从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中, 选出最佳选项, 并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 Determined to keep my private life private from the census taker (户口调查员),I locked the front door. After several more days of 41 to answer the door, one afternoon 1 walked 42 to my car. The census taker, who had been 43 a11 week to catch me, spotted me and ran up to 44 .I
内容来自淘豆网www.taodocs.com转载请标明出处.
文件大小:0 KB
下载次数:一键安装桌面版,查词翻译快三倍
选择要添加的生词本
词霸Android版
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
牛津词典免费使用! 立刻扫码下载
创建新的生词本
i该生词本已经创建啦!
i不可以出现中文,英文,数字之外的符号哒!
i生词本名称长度不能大于24字符!
i请填写生词本名称!共 10 条结果