举报电话:010- 举报邮箱:尊贵音乐会员,海量无损音乐
下载客户端,千万歌曲免费下
全部添加
18万次播放
6071次播放
请先安装flash!
&2018 Baidu
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!
扫描下载APPOne And One Makes Two -Johnny Cash, One And One Makes Two MP3下载,歌词下载 - 虾米音乐
One And One Makes Two
@微博好友,送歌给Ta!
One And One Makes Two - Johnny Cash
Oh the number one is not my favorite number
Cause one means only me and there's no you
But one plus one you see
makes two that's you and me
And it's more fun when one and one makes two
Oh yes one and one makes two
At least I'm pretty sure they do
Oh yes it's true
One and one makes two
Now let me show you what I mean
Now you say you want to play upon a seesaw
You're all alone and you don't know what to do
Well just go and find a friend
and sit him on the other end
You'll have more fun
when one and one makes two
Oh yes it's true
One and one makes two
Now you say you want to play a game of baseball
And you look around and there's no one but you
Well just find someone you know
and he will catch the ball you throw
You'll have more fun
when one and one makes two
Oh yes it's true
One and one makes two
Now there's the best reason of all that
I like to number two right here
Now everyone needs somebody to share with
To love and help
and care for through and through
And there's no one that I've known
who can share or love alone
It's a lot nicer when one and one makes two
Oh yes it's true
One and one makes two
I said it's true
One and one makes two
你可能会喜欢的歌单
使用手机扫码收听单曲
打开虾米音乐APP
点击 扫一扫
扫描二维码
收藏One And One Makes 的人们
听One And One Makes 的人也听
关注虾米:Two is One and One is None - Resilience
| LinkedIn
Quality, Consequences and the Construction Industrial Complex (part 92) - All IMHO:
“ Two is One and One is None”,&Jocko Willink, retired Navy Seal.
This is a military perspective on redundancy for mission&critical equipment and&systems.&
For businesses and facilities, redundancy is a risk management issue.&For example, if Amazon servers go down they lose an estimated $1,104 in sales for every second of downtime (Source: www.)
Bottom line,&you need a back-up.&Downtime&matters, and downtime prevention matters, so redundancy matters.
From a property perspective this concept is understood to some extent, but in my experience, not well enough. I regularly meet with design engineers that do not have clear definitions of N or N+1, 2N or 2N+1. Many do not know what building systems are mission critical for the owner.&
This issue must be addressed on every building and it starts with the design brief or “Owners Project Requirements” (OPR). When building services engineers commence design work they must confirm what functions and systems are mission critical. There is a hierarchy:&
Basic life safety - emergency power and lighting for egress&
Additional life safety - e.g&clinical / medical functions in hospitals&
Business mission critical risks - e.g. bank dealing operations or data centres
Catastrophe threats - e.g nuclear power plants&
Depending on building type and user application one of the following redundancy definitions should IMHO, form part of the design strategy and be recorded in the OPR. It is also important to differentiate between equipment and systems.
Key&Definitions&
Equipment: distinct&item of plant
System: a set of interconnected materials and equipment, forming a complex, integrated whole&
Resilience: Ability to recover quickly from difficulties or loss&
Redundancy: Inclusion of additional system&components in case of failure to ensure functionality and mission continuance&
SPOF: Single Point of Failure
N (Normal) Equipment and System&
No redundancy and multiple single points of failure
N+1 Equipment
Form of resilience that ensures system availability in the event of key component failure or maintenance.
Equipment / plant (N) required for at lest one independent backup component (+1).
Referred to as active or passive stand-by e.g. 2 duty + 1 stand-by pump.&
2N Equipment
Level of resilience that ensures system availability in the event of key component failure or maintenance.
For 2N equipment redundancy there is double the required amount of equipment / plant
Should N=1 then there should be 2 items of equipment /
Should N=3 then there should be 6 items of equipment /
Referred to as parallel stand-by e.g. 2 duty + 2 stand-by pumps.
This arrangement is seldom considered unless there is a high level of mission criticality e.g Data Centres, Hospitals, Laboratories.
Note: N+1 and N+2 are not fully redundant systems. System failure can occur because the system is run on common circuitry, networks or feeds at one or more points rather than completely separate circuitry, networks or feeds.&
Also known as “system + system”. Complete redundancy with no single points of failure.
Two distinct and separate&systems including separate equipment, distribution plus diverse routing for power and comm’s.
Should one system fail, the second system will operate in isolation and continue to support the entire system load.&
This arrangement is appropriate for high levels of mission criticality e.g Data Centres, Hospitals, Laboratories.
2N+1 System
This is “system + system” plus further back-up on equipment, providing complete redundancy with no single points of failure.
Two distinct and separate&systems including separate equipment plus redundant back-up equipment, distribution plus diverse routing for power and comm’s.
Should one system fail, the second system will operate in isolation and continue to support the entire system load with additional equipment back-up.&
This arrangement is appropriate for extreme levels of mission criticality e.g Data Centres, Bio&Laboratories, Nuclear Facilities.
A PDF file with the above diagrams and definitions can be downloaded from&
I hope the above clarifies what I believe is a fundamental building&design issue.&
I have been on hospital projects where mission critical items of medical equipment were not connected to the generator and this was identified at handover, when it was too late. Who was to blame? The hospital owners, because they never briefed the design team correctly. However the design team also failed, because they&never asked.&
Design teams must ask questions regarding mission critical equipment and systems, record the answers in the OPR and get the owner to sign off before design is completed, IMHO.&
Twitter:&@BLDWhisperer
Related posts & links:
#59 - Building Design Principals Hierarchy (&&)
#85 - Who Wants Free Risk & Quality Management?&(&&)
#89 - Single Point of Effectiveness & VAV Systems (&&)
Looking for more of the latest headlines on LinkedIn?扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语中的加法后为什么是is,比如one and two 后面为什么是is,回答是为什么也是is
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
one and two 整个作为一个主语
为什么回答时是it's two,不是they are two
weekeng的介词