视频格式 : _MP4视频分辨率 : _1080P
创建时间 : 视频大小 : 1.04G
视频目录 :
视频标签 : &&&
T-ara - Day By Day(Melon版) 高清MV视频剧情截图
截图包含有:视频名称,视频时长 , 视频分辨率 , 视频格式 , 音视频码率以及MV大小等信息。
Day By Day(Melon版)_高清MV下载地址
提取密码()
为您推荐 T-ara 相关的1080P高清MV视频下载【图文】新宁中学八年级英语下册 Unit 6 Topic 1 We’re going on a three-day visit to Mount Tai Section B课件_百度文库
您的浏览器Javascript被禁用,需开启后体验完整功能,
享专业文档下载特权
&赠共享文档下载特权
&10W篇文档免费专享
&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
新宁中学八年级英语下册 Unit 6 Topic 1 We’re going on a three-day visit to Mount Tai Section B课件
阅读已结束,下载本文到电脑
想免费下载本文?
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,积分每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢---Dad,when will you be free? You agreed to go to the seaside with me four days ago.---I’m sorry,Jack. But I think I will have a holiday soon.A.four-days B.four-day C.four days D.four day  题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
---Dad,when will you be free? You agreed to go to the seaside with me four days ago.---I’m sorry,Jack. But I think I will have a ______holiday soon.A.four-days B.four-day C.four days
D.four day 
B【解析】试题分析:句意:爸爸,你什么时候有空?你四天前同意和我去海边。对不起,杰克。但是我认为不久我将有一个四天的假期。four-day四天的,是复合形容词。故选B。考点:考查形容词。
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏省昆山市九年级上学期期末英语试卷(解析版)
题型:单项填空
My parents do not allow me to go out at night.'to go out' is_______ in this sentence.A.a subject B.an objectC. a predicative D. an object complement 
来源:学年江苏省无锡市九年级二模英语试卷(解析版)
题型:阅读理解
 The Snowdonia CenterThe Snowdonia Center for young mountain climbers has a climbing lesson. The beginners’ costs are $57 for a week, including food and rooms. Equipment (设备) is included except walking shoes, which can be hired (租用) at a low cost.You must be in good health and prepared to go through body exercise. This could be the beginning of a lifetime of mountain climbing adventure (冒险). Holiday NewsVacations now and in the school holidays at a country hotel in Devon. This comfortable, friendly home-from-home hotel is near the beautiful quiet countryside, but just a drive away from the sea. The food is simple but good. Children and pets are welcome. Reduced prices are offered for low season. The World Sea Trip of a LifetimeOur World Sea Trip of 2014 will be unlike any holiday that you have ever had before. You just go to bed in one country and wake up in another on the ship. But if you stay at one hotel after another as you traveled before, you’ll have to pack and unpack all your things, wait and travel during the tour.On the ship, you will be well taken care of. Every meal will be first-class and every cabin (房舱) will be like your home.During the trip, you can rest on deck (甲板), enjoy yourself in the game rooms and in the evening dance to our musical team and watch our wonderful playYou will visit all the places most people only dream about---from Acapulco and Hawaii to Tokyo and Hong Kong.For a few thousand dollars, all the things can be yours.1.What can you do if you like to go on holidays with pets?A. Choose the holiday in Devon.B. Go to the Snowdonia Center.C. Join the World Sea Trip of 2014.D. Visit Acapulco and Hawaii.2.In what way is the Snowdonia Center different from the other two holidays?A. It provides chances for families to get together.B. It provides customers with good food.C. It offers a climbing lesson.D. It offers comfortable rooms.3.What is the most special about the World Sea Trip of 2014?A. You can have free meals on deck every day.B. You can sleep on a ship and travel to many places.C. You can dance to your own favourite music.D. You have to pack and unpack your things. 
来源:学年江苏省江阴市九年级下期中英语试卷(解析版)
The boy spends at least as much time reading as he ____________.A. is writing
B. writes C. does writing D. does to write 
来源:学年江苏省江都市九年级中考第一次模拟英语试卷(解析版)
It’s cruel ____him to kill _____many children with a knife.A. such B.such C.so D.so 
来源:学年江苏省九年级上学期第二次月考英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
A:Hi, Li Ming. What are you going to do this afternoon?B: 1.____Why?A:Shall we go to play basketball this afternoon?B:I’d love to, but I must do my homework first at home .A:Why don’t you do it tomorrow?B:Sorry. ____2.A:You are right. ____ 3.B:I think so.A: _____4.B:OK. That’s a good idea. _____ 5.A:We are going to meet outside the school gate at nine o’clock.B:OK. See you tomorrow.A:See you.所给选项如下:A.When and where are we going to meet? B.Are you free tomorrow?C.Nothing much. D.Let’s play basketball,ok?E.Work must come first! 
题型:选词填空
 find out fall ill come up with work as a doctor take care of1.My brother ____________ with a bad cold last week .2.Please _______________ when the ship leaves for Guangzhou.3.Norman Bethune is well-known for __________________ in wars .4.Let’s_______________some questions about life .5.Since then she __________ her mother at home . 
“Tom, ____ afraid of speaking in public. You are no longer a small boy.”said Mum.A.not be B.not to be C.be not D.don’t be 
题型:单词拼写
 1.Jim p______ to do his homework rather than watch TV in the evening.2.Albert Einstein had one of the great m______ of last century .3.Smoking is bad for our health, so we should make some posters a _______ smoking.4.He doesn’t have much money , so he can’t a_______ the house .5.You may s_____ the room with them three .B.用所给词的适当形式填空:6.She is deaf because she lost her _____ (hear) .7.Who can help the man that is _____ (die) ?8.Norman Bethune _________ (bury) in Tang county .9.______ (lucky), he wasn't badly hurt .10.He will be ______ (great) missed by people .C.根据汉语意思写出正确的英语单词:11. Helen Keller is famous as an __________ (教育家) and a writer.12.Yuan Longping _____________ (冠以……荣誉) with the name Father of Hybrid rice.13.He cares about nothing ___________ (除了) his research.14.The doctor gave an ___________ (手术) on the sick boy.15.They got __________ (结婚) on Jan. 1, 2004. 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号10道大学英语单选语法题 最好有解析 ._百度知道
10道大学英语单选语法题 最好有解析 .
21. Young people are sharing more information about themselves on social media sites now than they _____ in the past.
22. One of the toughest jobs of managers and executives is _____ how to ...
我有更好的答案
21. Young people are sharing more information aboutthemselves on social media sites now than they __in the past.A)was&&&&&&&&&&& C)do B)are&&&&&&&&&&&& D)did答案:D 表示过去时态,主语为复数故舍弃A,选D22. One of thetoughest jobs of managers and executives is _____ how to engage theiremployees.A)to figure out&&&&&&&&&&&& C)figure outB)to be figuring out&&&&&&&& D)figuredout答案:A, is 后面不能加动词原形,D表示被动语态,不符合,B表示进行时,不符合23. _____ they are invented to be very smart, robots still can’t replacehumans.A)If only& 要是..就好了,表示虚拟&&&&&&&&& C)As if 好像B)Even though& 即使&&&& D)Just as就像答案:B& 24. Thispassport photo doesn’t look like you at all, so you must have another one_____.A)taking&&&&&&&&&&& C)takenB)to take&&&&&&&&&&& D)took答案:C, have sth& done 的用法25. We arepleased to share the news _____ we have finished our project ahead of schedule.A)that&&&&&&&&&&& C)thoseB)which&&&&&&&&& D)these&&答案:A,该句子为同位语从句,_____ we have finished our project ahead of schedule是做news的同位语,that只是链接作用,不担当句子成分26. The search will go on _____ a new and better material is found to replacethis one.A)since 自从&&&&&&&&&&& C)while当…时候B)until& 直到&&&&&&&&&& D)as 当..时候答案:B27. These photosremind me of the days _____ I stayed in Britain, working as a visitor scholar.A)where&&&&&&&&&&& C)whetherB)when&&&&&&&&&&&& D)how答案:B,该句为定语从句,先行词为days表示时间28. This websitemay contain links to other websites _____ privacy practices may be differentfrom ours.A)that&&&&&&&&&&& C)whoB)which&&&&&&&&& D)whose答案:D,定语从句,先行词为websites,后面的privacypractices与先行词构成从属关系29. The company _____ its sales by an average of 10% per year since itsestablishment in 1993.A)increases&&&&&&&&&&& C)is increasingB)increased&&&&&&&&&&& D)has increased答案:A,per year为关键,表示每年,公司每年的销售以10%增长,表示陈述事实,用一般现在时30. The flight scheduled _____ at 9 a.m. was delayed four hours due to the badweather.A)to take off&&&&&&&&&&& C)taking offB)take off&&&&&&&&&&&&& D)to be taken off答案:A,首先确定句子谓语是was delayed, 所以scheduled是非谓语成分,其完整表达是Be scheduled to do sth表示计划做某事,又因为take off 飞机起飞是不及物动词,无被动语态
采纳率:80%
引用范秋英Sep的回答:21. Young people are sharing more information aboutthemselves on social media sites now than they __in the past.A)was
C)do B)are
D)did答案:D 表示过去时态,主语为复数故舍弃A,选D22. One of thetoughest jobs of managers and executives is _____ how to engage theiremployees.A)to figure out
C)figure outB)to be figuring out
D)figuredout答案:A, is 后面不能加动词原形,D表示被动语态,不符合,B表示进行时,不符合23. _____ they are invented to be very smart, robots still can’t replacehumans.A)If only
要是..就好了,表示虚拟
C)As if 好像B)Even though
D)Just as就像答案:B
24. Thispassport photo doesn’t look like you at all, so you must have another one_____.A)taking
C)takenB)to take
D)took答案:C, have sth
done 的用法25. We arepleased to share the news _____ we have finished our project ahead of schedule.A)that
C)thoseB)which
答案:A,该句子为同位语从句,_____ we have finished our project ahead of schedule是做news的同位语,that只是链接作用,不担当句子成分26. The search will go on _____ a new and better material is found to replacethis one.A)since 自从
C)while当…时候B)until
D)as 当..时候答案:B27. These photosremind me of the days _____ I stayed in Britain, working as a visitor scholar.A)where
C)whetherB)when
D)how答案:B,该句为定语从句,先行词为days表示时间28. This websitemay contain links to other websites _____ privacy practices may be differentfrom ours.A)that
C)whoB)which
D)whose答案:D,定语从句,先行词为websites,后面的privacypractices与先行词构成从属关系29. The company _____ its sales by an average of 10% per year since itsestablishment in 1993.A)increases
C)is increasingB)increased
D)has increased答案:A,per year为关键,表示每年,公司每年的销售以10%增长,表示陈述事实,用一般现在时30. The flight scheduled _____ at 9 a.m. was delayed four hours due to the badweather.A)to take off
C)taking offB)take off
D)to be taken off答案:A,首先确定句子谓语是was delayed, 所以scheduled是非谓语成分,其完整表达是Be scheduled to do sth表示计划做某事,又因为take off 飞机起飞是不及物动词,无被动语态
29题错误用的是一般现在完成时所以选d
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
大学英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
有关work four days a week的问题,请多指教!是work four days a week 还是work for four days a week到底要不要加for呢什么时候要加呢for不是要加一段时间吗?不是很懂请多指教!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
不用加for,这个词组意思是一星期工作四天,不是说这一星期的四天在工作,所以不要加for.
she worked for 4 days last week是对的?
那么work for four days a week这个词组从语法上来说,对吗?
最好是have worked for four days.
这个for some days 适用于完成时
希望能帮到你哦
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
应该是:work four days a week.不用加for.work for 意思是:为···工作
可是for不是要加一段时间吗?
如:I have slept for 3 days
到底是怎样呢?
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 four seasons 的文章