用正确的介词和副词或者副词填空: 1.To catch the early bus,he went to

其他回答(2)
相关已解决
Powered by 英语答疑网 & ,Processed in 0.078125 second(s), 23 queries.
&加载中...扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
新概念 根据上下文填上正确的介词或副词根据上下文填上正确的介词或副词(顺便解释一下为什么填那个词)1.He did not know how to fight,but he knocked the boxer ____.2.This flowerpot is broken,Who knocked it ____?3.I knocked ____ early yesterday and went to a football match.4.Listen!Smoeone is knocking ____ the window!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
1.He did not know how to fight,but he knocked the boxer down/back.他不知怎么打,但他把拳击手击倒了或打退了.knock down 击倒,knock back 击退2.This flowerpot is broken,Who knocked it over?花盆打破了,是谁打翻的呢?knock over打翻,撞倒的意思3.I knocked off early yesterday and went to a football match.knock off 是停工的意思,我昨天早早停工,去看足球赛4.Listen!Smoeone is knocking at the window!听有人在敲窗,knock at 是敲门或敲击东西的固定搭配
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
用合适的关系代词或关系副词填空1.This is the ship by ()we went to Japan.2.I don'[t know the old man() I gave the watch to.3.This is the house in() I lived two years ago.4.The reason()he was absent was that he missed the early bus.5.This is the factory()I worked 2 years ago.6.This is the man ()son is a famous writer.7.He is the one of the students()has passed the exam.8.We're just trying to reach a point()both sides will sit down together and talk.9.His parents were rather stubborn and they wouldn't let her marry anyone of()the family was poor.10.I will never forget the day() I joined the league 3 years ago.11.The number of peopler()lost homes reached as many as 250,000.12.Is the river ()flows through that town very large?13.That's the Science Museum()we visited last year.14.Do you work near the building()color is yellow?15.The scientists told me it was the smallest living things()could be seen under a microscope.16.I know a place ()we can have a quiet talk.17.He is the lsat person() I want to see.18.She was so angry at all ()he was doing ()she walked out without saying a word.19.John was the only one() I had visited.20.Who is the person()is talking about the accident that happened on Highway.21.The man and the horse ()fell into the river were drowned.22.I'll never forget the days ()I stayed in your country.23.Those()learn not only from books but also through practice will succeed.24.Don't talk about such things()you are not sure of.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
whichwhomwhichwhywherewhosewhothatwhosewhenwhowhich/thatthat/whichwhosethatwhere/in whichwhowhat thatwhothatthatwhenwhothat
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初中英语测试卷及答案
初中英语测试卷及答案
  想要在考试中取得理想,那么我们在平常就一定要多做练习,巩固知识。下面是小编整理收集的初中测试卷及答案,欢迎阅读参考!  Ⅰ.短语互译  1.close down ________________________________________  答案:停止播音,关闭  2.enjoy doing ________________________________________  答案:喜欢做某事  3.keep studying ________________________________________  答案:继续  4.come this way________________________________________  答案:这边来  5.look out for ________________________________________  答案:当心,小心  6.记得去做某事________________________________________  答案:remember to do sth.  7.停止做某事________________________________________  答案:stop doing sth.  8.在……岁时________________________________________  答案:at the age of  9.亲自________________________________________  答案:in person  10.别提它了________________________________________  答案:Don’t mention it.  Ⅱ.用适当的介词或副词填空  1.Thank you for taking us ________ the garden.  答案:around  2.What ________ the sports news? Is it interesting?  答案:about  3.I closed________ them and did my homework.  答案:down  Ⅲ.用所给词的正确形式填空  1.I enjoy ________(skate) in winter.  答案:skating  2.What do you want ________(be) in the future?  答案:to be  3.I feel like ________(take) some pictures.  答案:taking  4.I am trying ________(catch) the bus.  答案:to catch  5.You need ________(write) an article for the newspaper.  答案:to write  我综合我发展  Ⅰ.听力  A.情景反应,听句子或问句,选择正确回答。  1.A.My name is Tom. B.I’m Mr Smith. C.My name is Tom Smith.  2.A.No,it’s not ours. B.History. C.Let’s take our books home.  3.A.She was sixteen years old.  B.She is nice and kind.  C.She was very young.  4.A.Excuse me. B.Have a good time. C.Certainly.Here you are.  5.A.No,it’s nothing serious. B.Thank you,doctor. C.Yes,a little better.Thanks.  B.听短文,选择正确的答案。  6.A.Twenty. B.Thirty-three. C.Twenty-three.  7.A.Eighth floor. B.Eightieth floor. C.Eighteenth floor.  8.A.At eight. B.At half past seven. C.At half past eight.  9.A.A hundred metres. B.A hundred kilometres. C.Fifty metres.  10.A.Because she often gives them books.  B.Because she often tells them stories.  C.Because she often takes them to the shop.  C.听短文,判断正(T)误(F)。  11.Last Wednesday was my birthday.  12.I invited many friends to come to my birthday party.  13.Everything was ready for the party at five o’clock.  14.I received many beautiful presents.  15.We danced and sang and had a good time.  答案:  Ⅰ.A.  1.Mr Smith is my father.I am his son.What’s your name?  2.What class are you going to have this afternoon?  3.How old was she that year?  4.Excuse me.Can I borrow your dictionary?  5.Do you feel well today,Mary?  B.  Miss Li is twenty-three years old.She lives on the eighteenth floor of this building.She lives with her father,mother and brother.  Every morning she gets into the lift and leaves her home at eight and gets back home at about half past five.She works very hard in a bookshop.The bookshop is about a hundred metres from her building,so she goes there on foot.  She stands at the counter and there are many books behind her.She knows many books behind her.She knows many interesting stories and she has many books in her room.She often tells us stories,so children in this building all like her.  Questions:  6.How old is Miss Li?  7.Which floor does Miss Li live on?  8.What time does she leave her home every day?  9.How far is her bookshop from her building?  10.Why do the children like her?  C. Last Saturday was my birthday.I had a birthday party.I invited many friends to come to the party.At four o’clock everything was ready and then my friends all came.They gave me many beautiful presents.We ate the birthday cake.We also sang and danced.We laughed happily.We had a good time.  1.C 2.B 3.A 4.C 5.C 6.C 7.C 8.A 9.A 10.B 11.F 12.T 13.F 14.T 15.T  Ⅱ.单项填空  1.I’m very tired,let’s stop ________ and have a rest.  A.working B.to work C.to working D.work  答案:A 从语法角度看,A、B两项都对,但B项不符合本句的逻辑意思。  2.—I have missed a chance to go to Beijing University.  —________  A.You’re lucky. B.What a pity! C.Congratulations! D.I’m sorry.  答案:B 因为上句说“失去了机会” 应该表遗憾,而不是难过。C为“祝贺”之意。  3.________ people here are very friendly to us.  A.The B./ C.A D.An  答案:A 句中的people是特指,因此要用定冠词the。  4.—A latest magazine,please.  —Only one left.Would you like to have ________?  A.it B.one C.this D.that  答案:A it指的是上句中提到的那本杂志,不能用表示泛指的不定代词one。  5.You mustn’t forget ________ your dictionary when you come here tomorrow.  A.to bring B.bring C.to take D.take  答案:A forget to do...意为“忘记做某事”,故B、D项不对;bring意为“带来(带到说话者处)”,take意为“带走(从说话者处带到别处去)”。  6.Our teacher always tell us ________ more English in and out of class.  A.speak B.spoken C.to speak D.speaking  答案:C tell sb.to do sth.是固定用法,含义是“告诉某人做某事”。  7.Jim asked Lin Feng ________ forget to change water.  A.to not B.don’t C.not D.not to  答案:D ask sb.not to do sth.让某人不要做某事。  8.I wonder ________ they finished so many different jobs in such a short time.  A.why B.how C.when D.where  答案:B 要注意语境,这里指他们怎么能在如此短的时间里完成如此多的困难的工作。  9.—Do you still remember ________ me somewhere in Shanghai?  —Yes,of course.Two years ago.  A.to see B.see C.seeing D.saw  答案:C 本题考查remember 的具体用法,remember to do sth.意为“记得要去做某事”,remember doing sth.意为“记得做过某事”。本题由答语中的“ 2年前” 说明“见到过”,故可得出答案为C项。  10.He ________ his bike so he has to walk there.  A.lost B.has lost C.had lost D.loses  答案:B 本句并没出现两个时间点,因此要注意时态的前后一致。  11.(2006河北课改实验区)Yao Ming is a great basketball player.We are proud ________him.  A.of B.to C.for D.at  答案:A be proud of 是固定搭配,含义是“以……为骄傲”。  12.(2006湖南常德中考)—I felt tired and weak.  —Why not stop ________.  A.to work B.to go on C.to have a rest  答案:C stop to do sth.是固定句式,含义是“停下来做某事”。  Ⅲ.完形填空  A Newspaper Boy Bill &1 &fourteen years old.He is a student &2 &Grade Three at a high school.He &3 &a sister, 4 &name is Ann.She is at school,too.Their father is a worker.But he is out of work(失业)now.Their mother &5 &in a small shop.Bill has a part-time(业余)job.He is a newspaper boy.Bill,Ann and their parents &6 &in an old house in a small town.Every morning Bill must &7 &early and deliver(递送)newspapers from door to door.In winter he must leave his house before dawn(黎明)and it is very &8 &outside.But the job means a lot to him.Bill has seventy customers(顾客)now,and he hopes to get &9 .He wants to help his parents.He also &10 &to save(积攒)money to go to college(上大学).  1.A.be B.am C.is D.are  2.A.of B.at C.from D.on  3.A.have B.has C.there is D.there are  4.A.she B.hers C.herself D.her  5.A.works B.work C.to work D.working  6.A.stay B.come C.live D.go  7.A.gets up B.get up C.to get up D.getting up  8.A.hot B.warm C.cool D.cold  9.A.many B.more C.most D.much  10.A.likes B.thinks C.wants D.works  答案:  1.C 主语是第三人称单数时要用is 的形式。  2.A 在本句中of 表示所属的关系。  3.B 注意有生命的东西一般要用have和has 表示所有。  4.D 注意本处应该添加一个形容词性物主代词修饰后面的名词,hers 是名词性物主代词,herself是反身代词。  5.A 主语their mother是第三人称单数,所以选works。  6.C live in 表示“居住在”,比尔、安和他们的父母是复数概念,故选live。  7.B must是情态动词,情态动词后要跟动词原形。  8.D 前面的句子提示冬天时比尔在黎明之前就离开家,所以应该是外面冷。  9.B more 后面省略了customers。  10.C want to do sth.含义是“想要做某事”。  Ⅳ.阅读理解  A  Bernard Longmore is a reporter of a national newspaper.I talked to him recently and have found something interesting about him.Bernard went to our school and is now a reporter for a national newspaper.He decided to be a reporter when he was 14.He started writing articles for the school newspaper when he was 15.He became the editor of the paper when he was 17.He went to university and wrote for the university newspaper.Then he got a job with a small newspaper.After about two years,he started working for a national newspaper.He has worked for them for four years now.  Bernard liked our school.He thinks that successful people know what they want to do when they are quite young.  根据短文回答问题。  1.What does Bernard Longmore do?  ________________________________________  2.How old was Bernard Longmore when he decided to be a reporter?  ________________________________________  3.How long did Bernard Longmore work for the small newspaper?  ________________________________________  4.When did Bernard Longmore start writing articles?  ________________________________________  5.Did he go to the university?  ________________________________________  答案:  1.He is a reporter of a national newspaper.  2.He was fourteen when he decided to be a reporter.  3.He worked for it for two years.  4.He started writing when he was 15.  5.Yes,he did.  B  John is a paper boy.He delivers(投递)newspapers to different houses in his street every day.He has about 80 customers(客户).Half of his customers only take the newspapers on weekdays,and about half take the newspapers on weekdays and on Sundays.Two of John’s customers only take the newspapers on Sundays.  John has to get up at 4:30 every morning to deliver his newspapers.It takes longer to deliver the newspapers on Sundays.The Sunday newspapers are twice as heavy as those on weekdays.  John is saving his money to buy a new bicycle.He is also saving money for college(大学).He has already saved 500 dollars.  6.John ________ every day.  A.reads books B.sells newspapers  C.borrows books D.delivers newspapers  7.How many customers does he have?  A.About 40. B.About 120.  C.About 80. D.About 20.  8.________ of his customers only take the newspapers on Sundays.  A.Two B.Eighty  C.Forty D.Twenty  9.What time does he have to get up every morning?  A.3:30. B.4:30.  C.5:30. D.6:30.  10.John is saving his money to buy ________.  A.a newspaper B.a new bag  C.a house D.a new bicycle  答案:  6.D 约翰是个报童,他每天送报,但不是卖报。  7.C 由第一段第三句“He has about 80 customers(客户)”可知。  8.A 由第一段末句“Two of John’s customers only take the newspapers on Sundays.”可知。  9.B 文中有明确的提示“John has to get up at 4:30 every morning”。  10.D 由文中最后一段“John is saving his money to buy a new bicycle”可知应选D项。  C  (2006北京课标卷)  THE SCHOOL NEWS June 8th,2006  School trip  Students in Junior One had a great time on the school trip on Children’s Day.They went to Blue Water Aquarium by bus.The teachers were very happy because the students cleaned the buses after the trip.  American visitors  Sixteen visitors from America arrived at our school on June 3rd,Saturday.And they have visited a few places of interest in Beijing.  Football World  Here’s good news for football fun! The FIFA World Cup 2006 will be held in Germany from June 9th to July 9th.Many football matches on TV are waiting for you.  School Concert  There’ll be a concert in our school on June 30th.Some students will show their talents by singing and playing the piano at the music hall.  11.Junior One students ________ on Children’s Day.  A.visited Beijing B.watched a match  C.took a trip D.gave a talent show  12.Sixteen visitors from ________ arrived at our school.  A.China B.America C.England D.Germany  13.On June ________,there will be a concert in our school.  A.1st B.3rd C.9th D.30th  答案:  11.C 第一句话已经给出提示,儿童节那天孩子游玩得很开心。  12.B 从第二段的标题可以直接判断出是美国孩子。  13.D 最后一段的第一句话直接指明了时间。  D  Mark Twain was an American writer.One day he went to a city by train.He wanted to see one of his friends there.He was a very busy man.He usually forgot something.When he was in the train,the conductor(列车员)asked him for his ticket.Mark Twain looked for the ticket here and there,but he couldn’t find it.The conductor knew Mark Twain.She said,“Show me your ticket on your way back.And if you can’t find it,it doesn’t matter.” “Oh,but it does,” said Mark Twain.“I must find the ticket.if I can’t find it,how can I know where I’m going?”  14.One day Mark Twain went to ________ by train.  A.see a film B.see one of his friends C.see the writers  15.Mark Twain usually forgot something because ________.  A.he was usually ill  B.he couldn’t remember anything  C.he was very busy  16.The conductor ________ Mark Twain.  A.knew B.didn’t know C.wanted to know  17.When he was in the train,the conductor wanted to ________.  A.talk with him B.know his name C.see his ticket  18.If Mark Twain couldn’t find his ticket,________.  A.he had to buy another one  B.he had to get off the train  C.he couldn’t know where he was going  答案:  14.B 从“He wanted to see one of his friends”可以看出来。  15.C 从“He was a very busy man.He usually forgot something.”可知答案。  16.A 列车员认识他,所以才有后文的幽默。  17.C 从“the conductor asked him for his ticket.”可以看出列车员是来检票的。  18.C 如果找不到票的话,马虎的马克吐温根本不记得自己要去哪里。  Ⅴ.A.阅读表达  Good morning,everyone.My topic()for today is “How Americans Value(重视) Time”.  Americans think a lot about time.From childhood()they learn to value time.As children,parents teach them to be on time to go to school,to do work and to do everything.When they are having a good time,they say that time flies.When a person is dying(死亡),they say he is living on(靠……)borrowed time.  Time is money.Time is knowledge.Time is everything in America.A working American has to work hard for 8 hours a day or 40 hours a week.This is the working time.In his spare time,he also works hard for money.Even Saturday and Sunday are filled with(用……装满)other things.In the street you can hardly see a man who walks slowly.They walk very fast.In fact,they are running.  When you ask Americans why they are in a hurry(匆忙)all the time,they will probably say,“Time is money.”  根据文章内容填空。  1.Americans start to value time when they are ________.  2.American parents tell their children to ________________ when they go to school.  3.Americans say ________________ when they are happy.  4.Americans are hard-working,aren’t they? ________,________________.  5.“Time is money.” is a proverb(谚语,格言).Please write out two more proverbs:one and the other mustn’t be included(包含,包括)in this passage(文章).  ________________________________________  答案:  1.young/children 从from childhood 上来看,应该是从小就知道时间,所以可以用young或children。  2.be on time  3.(that)time flies 要注意后半句的happy等于原文的have a good time。  4.Yes,they are. 从全文来看,美国人是很勤奋的。  5.Time is knowledge./Time is everything.  B.短文改错  One day,Bruce played in the front of a house. 1.________  A woman came up and ask Bruce,“Little boy,is your mother 2.________  in home?”“Yes,she is,” answered the boy. 3.________  Then the woman went over to ring the bell. 4.________  The bell rang and rang,and no one came to open the door. 5.________  The woman got angry and called out to her, 6.________  “You told me your mother was at home,aren’t you?” 7.________  “Yes,” the boy answered.“My mother is at home,so this 8.________  isn’t my home.”  答案:  1.去掉the in the front of 表示“在……(内部)的前部”,有一定范围;从句意分析,应是“在……(外部)的前面”,要用in front of。  2.ask→asked and连接两个并列的结构,前后时态要一致。  3.in→at at home是固定搭配,意为“在家”,in one’s home表示“在……的家”。  4.√  5.第二个and→but 前后句意应该表示转折关系。  6.her→him 注意人称的一致,Bruce是个男孩,宾格形式要用him。  7.aren’t→didn’t 反意疑问句的后半部分要与前面的人称和时态保持一致。  8.so→but 最后一句话的含义是“我妈妈在家,但这并不是我的家”。  Ⅵ.书面表达  你们学校的校报编辑让你写一篇学校“英语角”的文章。词数60~80词。  答案:  From this term on,our school has created an English Corner.Every Friday afternoon a lot of people are there and try to talk with each other in English.Many students said that English Corner was good for their study and they got great help.This Friday we will invite Miss Ding to there and talk with us.Do you want to improve your spoken English? Go to the English Corner.用括号内所给动词的正确形式填空(共6小题;每小题1分。满分6分) 【小题1】We
fishing if it is fine next Sunday.【小题2】Work harder, and you
(get) better grades in your lessons.【小题3】Too much homework _________ (lead) to students’ poor health. 【小题4】______ (catch) the early bus, he got up early this morning. 【小题5】Not only they but Jim _________ (watch) the birds in Yancheng Nature Reserve now. 【小题6】He was busy________(write) a report on animals in danger between 7 and 9 o’clock yesterday evening.
随时随地获取上课信息在线咨询
搜索你想学的科目、老师试试搜索
随时随地获取上课信息在线咨询&&&分类:用括号内所给动词的正确形式填空(共6小题;每小题1分。满分6分) 【小题1】We
(get) better grades in your lessons.【小题3】Too much homework _________ (lead) to students’ poor health. 【小题4】______ (catch) the early bus, he got up early this morning. 【小题5】Not only they but Jim _________ (watch) the birds in Yancheng Nature Reserve now. 【小题6】He was busy________(write) a report on animals in danger between 7 and 9 o’clock yesterday evening. 用括号内所给动词的正确形式填空(共6小题;每小题1分。满分6分) 【小题1】We
(get) better grades in your lessons.【小题3】Too much homework _________ (lead) to students’ poor health. 【小题4】______ (catch) the early bus, he got up early this morning. 【小题5】Not only they but Jim _________ (watch) the birds in Yancheng Nature Reserve now. 【小题6】He was busy________(write) a report on animals in danger between 7 and 9 o’clock yesterday evening. 科目:难易度:最佳答案【小题1】will go【小题2】will get【小题3】leads【小题4】To catch【小题5】is watching【小题6】writing解析试题解析:【小题1】考查一般将来时。句意:下周日如果天气好我们就是钓鱼。根据next Sunday下周日,可知从句用一般现在时代替一般将来时,主句是一般将来时,故答案will go.【小题2】考查一般将来时。句意:更努力学习,你的功课就会成绩更好。从句为祈使句,主句为一般将来时,可知答案填will get.【小题3】考查一般现在时。句意:太多的家庭作业导致学们的身体健康变坏。lead to导致。homework家庭作业,不可数名词,谓语动词为三单,可知答案填leads.【小题4】考查不定式。句意:为了赶上早班车,今早他起得早。catch the bus 赶车,get up 起床;不定式做状语表目的,可知答案To catch.【小题5】考查动词。句意:现在不但是他们,吉姆也在盐城自然保护区看鸟。not only ...but also...不但……而且……,谓语动词遵循就近原则,根据 now现在,可知是现在进行时,故答案填is watching.【小题6】考查动名词。句意:昨晚7——9点钟他正在忙着写濒危动物的报告。be busy doing忙于做某事,故答案填writing.考点:完成句子。知识点:&&基础试题拔高试题热门知识点最新试题
关注我们官方微信关于跟谁学服务支持帮助中心

我要回帖

更多关于 英语介词和副词的区别 的文章

随机推荐