&每天抽奖多种福利
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
英语作文写作
阅读已结束,下载本文到电脑
登录百度文库,专享文档复制特权,积分每天免费拿!
你可能喜欢急求英语作文~~~会写的麻烦帮个忙~~~写得好的还会追加分的~!_百度知道
急求英语作文~~~会写的麻烦帮个忙~~~写得好的还会追加分的~!
你校学生会办的英语月报最近在Our Words的栏目上有个议题:毕业的学生把课本留给下一届的学生使用。请你以Is Recycling Textbooks a Good Suggestion?为题,写一篇100词所有的稿件表示赞同。你的理据是:1.可以节省资源,减少浪费2.书上的笔记很有用3.国外(...
100个单词以上`~谢谢各位好心人~
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
还是让我来帮你吧!Is Recycling Textbooks a Good Suggestion?There is a hot topic on recycling textbooks in “Our Words” section of English Weekly.It says that the graduates should leave their former textbooks to the students of next fall.I think this is a good idea.First,the graduates don't need the textbooks anymore,but these books are useful for the students of next fall,and the related departments needn't print much books.Second,recycling textbooks can save resources,reduce the amount of paper used for the books,and as a result,we can reduce the waste of wood which is becoming less and less.Third,the notes taken by the graduates are useful.Fourth,recycling textbooks has been successful in some countries,such as Autralia.
采纳率:50%
Is recycling textbooks a good suggestion!because they can in order to save resources, reduce waste.If this is the case the world will continue to reduce pollution!And Notes on the book so useful!For example,Australia have Many students have done.According to Australia, the students said“That could be a clear record of class notes, can also be environmentally friendly.”So, I think this is correct。 We may be small environmental awareness training 。At the same time, we can not abandoned it is very old books,because this practice should feel that they can make the Earth a more beautiful.循环教科书是一个很好的建议!因为他们可以为了节省资源,减少浪费.如果在这种情况下,世界将继续减少污染!和,书上的笔记非常实用!例如,澳大利亚有许多学生也这么做。据澳大利亚学生说: “这可能是一个明确的笔记,也可以环保。 ” 所以,我认为这是正确的。我们要从小开始环保意识的培训。与此同时,我们不能放弃它是非常旧的书籍,因为这种做法,他们可以使地球更加美好。
Joe and I decided to take the long trip we'd always wanted across the country. We were like young kids buying our camper and stocking it with all the necessities of life. Bella bakes the best rhubarb pie. We started out in early spring from Minneapolis and headed west across the northern part of the country. We both enjoyed those people we met at the trailer park. Joe received a watch at his retirement dinner. To our surprise, we found that we liked the warm southern regions very much, and so we decided to stay here in New Mexico.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英语作文的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语作文高手来帮个忙The person I want to be应该怎么写.老师没给提纲,不知是否可以写职业?能帮我想个材料更好!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
建议以下方向 1
找一个名人
以这个名人的特质为标准
找自己的家人
父亲 如山般支撑整个家
如水般滋润整个家
不说具体的人
在自己想象中的人
具有好的品质的人
自己要成为那样的人 如果您认可我的答案,请点击下面的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码翻译英语作文你们该会吧?帮个忙,翻译一下【金太阳吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:98,980贴子:
翻译英语作文你们该会吧?帮个忙,翻译一下收藏
让你的想象飞往2040,并用英语描述那一天的生活情景。内容要点如下:
1:早上7点赶紧起床,因为9点钟在天津有一个重要会议
2:让机器人去准备早饭,你自己去冲澡
3:走出别墅(villa),开出上海牌轿车,定好目的地和到达时间就出发了。时速180公里,公路很通畅
4:太空中心来电说如果通过体检,就可移居月球。你打电话告诉了妈妈,并说回家吃她亲手做的可口晚饭
额,你们也考了?
登录百度帐号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
懂英语的帮个忙:求英语作文一篇,主要是简单比较下报纸和网站的优缺点,一百词左右,高二水平!
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
Dear Bill, Very glad to receive your letter of July 13. Thank you for your congratulations. I was very excited when I heard that Beijing won the bid for the 2008 Olympic Games. Immediately I called Wei Guo and Li Hong to my house. After a brief discussion we decided to put up a wall newspaper for our class. We hurried to our classroom and began to work. Wei Guo wrote a poem. Li Hong copied some news from the newspapers. I drew an Olympic flag. The next Monday, our classmates were both surprised and overjoyed when they saw the wall newspaper. I hope you can come to China to watch the Olympic Games in 2008. Then I'll be very happyto be your guide. 不知可以不?
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 请你帮个忙口语交际 的文章

随机推荐