lIt'sOK偶像练习生 a birthday girl() my father A(of)B at C from

2016年5年中考3年模拟中考英语江苏专用专题十七 词汇运用题目及答案解析——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 2016年5年中考3年模拟中考英语江苏专用 & 专题十七 词汇运用 详细解析
当前解析:专题十七 词汇运用
一、(2015镇江,四)A) 根据句意,用括号中所给单開的正确形式填空,每空一词。l.It's &( polite) of Tom to push in before others in public.2. We will be & ( punish) if we take no action to protect the en- vironment.3. Art exam is just like any other exam in & (student) studies in that middle school.4. The survey,carried out in that university,shows that three & (five) of the teachers wear glasses.5. The athlete Su Bingtian came third wilh a run of 9. 99 seconds in the men's 100-metre race. He has become the & ( proud) of us Chinese.
A)l.impolite Tom在公共场所插到别人的前面是不礼貌的,故填polite词汇运用的反义词impolite。2. PimiShed句意:如果我们不采取行动来保护环境我们将受到惩罚。 考查一般将来时的被动语态,应用will be+动词过去分词。故用pun-ished。3. Students’考查名词所有格。此处指学生们的学业,故用students’。4. fifths考查分数”分子用基数词,分母用序数词,分子大于1时,分 母用复数形式。5. pride the pride of 意为“ 的骄傲”。
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
B) 根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。6. Like China,the UK has a long history.Kings and queens were once its &(统治者) .7. Many peopleause the temperature & (下降) a lot several days ago.8. When the little boy saw the dog playing wonderful tricks,he began to& (笑) loudly.9. To our surprise,there was no salt in the fish. Dad did the cooking a little &(粗心地) .10. —How &(令人疲倦的) it is to reach the top of the mountain after three hours’ climbing!—Don’t care much for that.The view from here is so beautiful.
B)6. rulers联系“Kings and queens”可知应用名词的复数形式,故用rulers。7. dropped由several days ago可知应用一般过去时,故填dropped。8. laugh begin to do sth.意为“开始做某事”,故填 laugh。9. carelessly修饰动词需用副词,故填carelessly。10. tiring修饰事物用tiring。
二、(2015连云港,五)从方框中选择恰当的词或短语并用其正确的形式填空(每个词或短语只能用一次) 。1. —Does Jack like the new robot that I sent to him?& —Yes.He &it very much.He plays with it all day.2. ——No one welcomes& with bad manners.&——Yes. I think we should pay attention to our manners when we have a trip.3. Work hard to get them when chances appear,or they& soon.4.& with parents often is just one of the good ways to love them.5. Mr. Black doesn’t like travelling. He stayed at home &going out all the summer.6. —What happens to Mrs. White?&—She &her son who is separated now for MERS(中东呼吸综合征) .7. Lucy had a traffic accident on her way home. &she was not hurt,just got scared.8. Plenty of trees& and wild animals’ living areas become smaller and smaller.9. —What's your idea about using WeChat in class in a school in Hangzhou?&—& make classes interesting and lively,teachers may use itin class.10. —Why didn't you go to see the film at 7:00 p.m. last Sunday?&—I &the exam to be held the next day then.
1. is satisfied with根据答句的Yes.可知,Jack喜欢这个新机器人,应选 be satisfied with。由问句时态可知本句为一般现在时,又由于主语是 he,谓语动词用is。2. visitors根据上下句意,应选visit。注意visit变为表示“人”的名词 时,加-or。此处应用复数形式。3. will go missing 根据语境,特别是appear可知,选用go missing“消 失”;再根据前面分句时态及soon可知,此处应该用一般将来时。4. Keeping/To keep in touch 根据句意可知,应选 keep in touch。此处 用动名词或动词不定式作主语。5. instead of根据前句可知,Black先生不喜欢旅游,他整个夏天待在 家而不出去。故选用instead of。6. is worrying about根据后面从句可知,White夫人的儿子因中东呼吸 综合征而被隔离,她很担心,故应选worry about。注意此处应用现在 进行时。7. Luckily根据前后内容可知,Lucy出车祸没有受伤,应选用lucky。 此处用副词修饰整个句子,注意词尾变化。8. are/have been cut down 根据后半句 wild animals’ living areas become smaller and smaller可知,应选用cut down。树木被砍伐,应用被动语 态;根据句意,可用一般现在时陈述目前的状况,也可用现在完成时 强调砍伐树木对现在造成了影响。9. In order to此处选用in order to表示目的。注意首字母大写。10. was preparing for根据句意可知,应选prepare for表示为考试做准 备。此处问的是上周日晚上7点发生的事,应用过去进行时。
三、 (2015连云港,四,A)根据句意和汉语提示,在空内处填人一个适当的单同。1. “ &(无论何事) happens,I'll look after my father well, ” the Most Beautiful Filial Child (最美孝心少年) Liang Weiyue said。2. Lianyungang,one of the &(东方的) seaside cities,will play an important role in the Belt and Road Initiatives ( “—带一路”战略构想) .3. He told his parents his ideas about the camping several times,and they& (同意) with him at last.4. As a & (传统的) festival,the Dragon Boat Festival is becoming more and more popular.5. In order to protect the environment,lots of &( 工厂) have been moved away from the people's living areas in the city.
1. Whatever whatever引导让步状语从句。注意首字母大写。2. eastern/oriental 形容词修饰名词短语 seaside cities。3. agreed根据句子结构可知,此处应用动词的过去式。故填agreed。4. traditional 形容词修饰名词 festival。5. factories/plants lots of后面跟可数名词的复数形式。注意词尾 变化。
四、 (2015苏州,四)根据下列句子及所给汉语注释或通过上下文,写出空缺处 各单词的正确形式。每空只写一词。1. Helen &(点头) with a smile when she met me.2. Becky &(明智地) decided to tell us the truth.3. Justin lay hack and enjoyed the &(安宁) of the summer evening.4. The bank is &(在 ..对面) the supermarket,on the other side of the road.5. My cousin used to be very interested in& (收集) postcards.6. Edison is one of the greatest &(发明家) in the world.7. Mr. Green often & (惩罚) his children by not letting them play games.8. 一Thanks for lending me the book Black Beauty.& —Don’t &it.9. —What's the &of the elephant?&——About two tons.10. —Have you drunk all the milk?& &—Yes.Look,the bottle is& now.
四、1. nodded时间状语从句为一般过去时态,主句也应用一般过去时态。2. wisely 修饰动词decided ,应用副词wisely。3. peace冠词后应用名词。4. opposite考查介词opposite“在 对面”,注意拼写。5. collecting介词后应用动词的-ing形式。6. inventors one of后应用名词的复数形式。7. punishes由句中的often —词可知,本题应填punish的第三人称单 数形式:punishes。8. mention考查交际用语。Don’t mention it.不用谢。9. weight根据答句About two tons.可知,此处提问大象的重量。冠词后应用名词。10. empty根据语境可知,牛奶被喝完了,瓶子空了,应填empty。
五、 (2015南京,四)A) 根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整正确。1. This kind of mobile phone is very & (便宜) and simpleto use.2. Nanjing Week at Expo Milano 2015 will last from & (七月) 7th to 13lh in Milan,Italy.3. Harry doesn’t take medicine when he catches a cold.He always believes that body is able to fight it by &(自己) .4. Dad always tells me not to study only for tests. If thafs all Fm doing,he says,I will soon &(失去) interest in learning.5. The Chinese Character Dictation Contest reminds us that Chinese characters play an important &(角色) in passing on Chinese language and culture.
五、A)1. cheap be动词后用形容词,very后应用形容词原级。2. July考查单词拼写。注意首字母大写。3. itself “自己”指代 body,故用 itself。4. lose考查短语lose interest in... “失去对 的兴趣”。will后应接动词原形。5. role考査短语play an important role“扮演重要角色”,不定冠词后应 接单数可数名词。
B) 根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。6. 一I really like your bike.Is it expensive?& —I don’l know how much it is.It's niy & ( uncle) .7. We think Samuel is the most suitable person to be our monitor because lie does everything very & ( careful) .8. Citizens can enjoy & ( read ) thousands of volumes of electronic books online wilh the first “WeChat library” in Jianye Library,Nanjing.9. We need to make more young people & (learn) Shadow Play so that it won’t disappear in China.10. With the & ( develop ) of technology,the journey to Mars might only take about 20 minutes in spacecraft in the future.
B)6. uncle's it指代自行车,用名词所有格uncle's表7K“叔叔的自行车”。7. carefully此处应用副词修饰动词,故填carefully。8. reading enjoy doing sth.喜欢做某事/享受做某事的乐趣,故填reading。9. learn make sb. do sth.让某人做某事,省略to的不定式作宾语补足语。10. development the 后应跟名词,develop 的名词development。
六、(2015盐城,五)&&&A. 根据句意和汉语提示写出单同,完成句子。1. The players in the Chinese men’s soccer team are paying more attention to their &(曰常的) training.2. These new types of energy cost very little and &(产生) littlepollution.3. Volunteers from different &(背景) feel like part of one higfamily.4. Internet users now use the character duang to &(描述) any kind of special effect.5. As we reached the top of the mountain. We felt a sense of &(成就) .
六、&&&A.1. daily/everyday daily/everyday日常的,形容词作定语修饰后面的名 词 training。2. produce produce产生。句中使用的时态是一般现在时,句子主语是 these new types of energy ,故用动词的原形 produce。3. backgrounds background背景,可数名词。根据句意可知,这些志愿 者们来自不同的背景,因此应用复数形式,故填backgrounds。4. describe describe描述,形容,动词。根据句意可知,空前的to是动 词不定式符号,需用动词原形构成动词不定式,在句中作状语。5. achievement achievement 成就。a sense of achievement 成就感,为固 定短语。
&&&B. 根据句意用所给单词的适当形式填空。1. Everyone should behave
( polite) in public.2. —Who's that boy standing over there?& —Sam,a foreign friend of (I) .3. After working all night,Kate couldn’t stay
( wake) the next morning.4. The UK is an old ( Europe) country,where there are many palaces and castles.5. Nothing would prevent UNICEF,an international charity,(raise)the living standards of the children in poor areas.
B.1. politely根据句意可知,需用副词修饰动词behave,故用politely。2. mine根据句意可知,这里说的是我的一个朋友,mine我的,是名词 性物主代词,a foreign friend of mine我的一个外国朋友。3. awake根据句意和空前的stay可知,应用形容词形式,故填awake “醒着的”。“ stay+形容词”构成系表结构,表示“保持某种状态”。4. European根据句意可知,英国是欧洲的国家,故用形容词形式,作 定语,修饰后面的名词country ,故应填European。5. raising prevent sb. from doing sth.意为“阻止某人做某事”,其中的 from可以省略,由这个结构可知,这里应该用动名词形式,故填raising。
C. 根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单间,使短文意思完整。&&&&English people like DIY.A lot of people always spend their holiday making iheir homes more 1 &. If there is anything that needs repairing or decorating around their homes,such as p 2 & the walls or putting in a new shower,they will do the jobs themselves.They s 3 & DIY experience with their friends.More and more people show an i 4 & in DIY.Sometimes people also DIY in order to s 5 & money. They are trying to find ways lo make their house better when they can't a 6 & the cost.So,it is not surprising that DIY is very popular.&&&&DIY can he difficult.People often find it not e 7 & to build a piece of furniture because they can't understand the instructions well. Sometimes the instructions are simple and clear,but the furniture i 8& is difficult to iDuild. DIY can also be d 9 & People should learn much al) Out DIY work before doing it. Unluckily,many people don't care about that.So they may he in danger.lt is r 10 & that in just one year thousands of people were hurt while doing DIY in the UK,including ihose who fell off ladders.
&&&C.[语篇解读]本文是一篇记叙文。讲述了英国人非常喜欢手工制作,自己动手制作一些东西装饰自己的家。同时,文章还介绍了有些手工制作很难也很危险。1. beautiful根据文章内容可知,英国人喜欢自己手工制作一些东西来 装饰自己的家,把自己的家变得更加漂亮。故填beautiful。2. painting根据空后面的walls可知,这里应该是指刷墙,跟后面的 putting in a new shower是并列的,故用动名词形式painting。3. Share根据文章内容可知,英国人还会和自己的朋友们分享手工制 作的经验。share sth.with sb.意为“和某人分享某物”,是固定短语。 这篇短文使用的是一般现在时,故用原形share。interest根据文章内容可知,越来越多的人对手工制作表现出兴趣。show an interest in意为“对 表现出兴趣”。5. save根据文章内容可知,英国人喜欢手工制作,其中的一个原因是 为了省钱。save money省钱。in order to意为“为了”,后跟动词 原形。6. afford根据文章内容可知,如果英国人支付不起费用的时候,他们 就会自己手工制作一些东西,这样可以省钱。can是情态动词,后接 动词原形afford。7. easy根据本段开头的DIY can be difficult.可知,手工制作有时候很 难。空前的not是否定词,故应填easy。8. itself根据文章内容可知,这里作者介绍的是DIY有时候比较难。 说明书是一个方面,另一方面是制作家具本身比较难。这里用反身 代词 itself 指代 furniture。9. dangerous根据下文的So they may be in danger可知,手工制作也可 能是危险的,故填dangerous。10. reported这句话中使用的句型是:It is reported that...据报道 。that引导的是一个主语从句。
七、(2014南京,四)A) 根据括号中所给的汉语写出单词,使句子意思完整正确。1. Millie lives on a healthy diet.She &(很少) has sweet snacks.2. Stephen was &(忙碌的) with the report on giant pandas last week.3. People aren't allowed to eat food on the underground in Nanjing from the next &(月) .4. Madee felt proud when she &(升起) the national flag in the playground this Monday.5. Jiangnan Examination Office in Confucius Temple attracted &(千) of tourists on China Tourism Day this year.
七、A)1. seldom根据句意及结构可知,此处应用副词形式修饰动词,表示频 率,seldom很少,符合题意。2. busy根据句意及结构可知,be动词后应用形容词形式,busy忙碌 的,符合语境。3. month the next后应用名词month的单数形式,符合题意。4. raised根据时间状语this Monday以及主句谓语动词felt可知,此处 应用一般过去时。另外,raise the national flag升国旗,符合句意,故填人 raised。5. thousands因为有of,thousand应用复数,thousands of数以千计的, 符合题意。
B) 根据句子意思,用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空。1. The twin brothers always keep & ( argue) about what TV programmes lo watch.2. It's easy for local people & ( choose ) various goods in Sunnyside Shopping Mall.3. Students in some junior schools can & ( learn) to play tennis or baseball in PE lessons.4. The Bruce family had to give up camping in the Purple Mountain on such a & ( fog) day.5. Many students are & (happy) with too much homework. They need more time for their hobbies.
B)1. arguing keep后接动名词作宾语,应用argue的动名词形式arguing。2. to choose It is+W.+for sb. to do sth.为固定句式,意为“对于某人来说做某事是 的”,应用choose的不定式形式to choose。3. 1eam can为情态动词,后接动词原形。4. foggy根据句意及句子结构,此处应填人一个形容词修饰名词,故 应用fog的形容词形式foggy。5. unhappy根据句意,学生因为作业太多不高兴,应用happy的反义 词 unhappy.
C) 根据对话内容,从下面方框中选择适当的单词或短语填空,使 对话内容完整正确。&&&&A:You’ve been to Australia,haven’t you?B : Yes,I have. I was working in Australia for a year and I & travelled 1 the country.A : What kind of work were you doing?B:I was teaching Chinese 2 things—kung fu and paper & cut in a school.A:Did you see any kangaroos?B: Yes.One weekend,I was driving in the countryside.I saw a kangaroo jumping right next to my car!When I stopped the car,it stopped jumping and 3 me.Then I saw that it was carrying its baby in its front .A:What was the best place you visited in Australia?B:Uluru!It is a red mountain in the desert.It’s a very special 4 for Australians.A : Did you miss your family 5 you were in Australia?B:Yes,I missed them,but I never forget the experience in&Australia!
C)1. all over all over the country 遍及全国,符合题意。2. traditional根据后文内容kung fu and paper cut,功夫和剪纸都是中 国传统的东西,故用traditional (传统的) 。3. looked at根据句子结构,此处应填人一个动词,与stopped构成并列 谓语,应用一般过去时。方框内只有一个动词,故填人looked at。4. place此处作者在谈论a red mountain,这应该是一个特别的地方, 故填入place。5. while句意:你在澳大利亚的时候,想念你的家人吗?故填人while (当……时候) ,引导时间状语从句。
八、 (2014镇江,四)A) 根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空,每空一同。1. The singers in the CCTV talent show Sirtg M) ,have & (able) to write songs.2. ——Did you eat rice dumplings at Dragon Boat Festival?& —Of course. J love the ones made in Jiaxing. They seem even &(taste) to me after watching the TV programme A Bite of China.3. Li Jianrou was & ( interview) shortly after she won the first gold medal for China in the 22nd Winter Olympic Games.4. Jan looked & ( hope) at her husband for a football ticket to get closer to her favourite player.5. The old man was looking through the list of the & ( soldier) names in order to remember the old days.
八、A)1. ability/abilities由句意可知歌手们具有写歌的能力。故此处应该 填able的名词形式ability或abilities。2. tastier seem后接形容词作表语,taste的形容词形式是even+形 容词比较级,所以此空应该填tasty的比较tastier。3. interviewed根据句意可知应该用interview的过去分词形式,构成被 动语态。4. hopefully 副词 hopefully 修饰动词短语 looked at。5. soldiers’由设空后的单词names可知所填单词应该是复数名词的 所有格形式。
完全正确(1)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(0)评论(0)
B) 根据句意及汉语提示,写出各单词的正确形式,每空一词。1. Whether siheyuan in Beijing should be kept or not is under a hot &(讨论) .2. —What do you think of the block you live in?&—I’m not satisfied. The loud noise from the square always &(打扰、扰乱) me a lot.3. What he said finally proved that he was &(不诚实的) 4. Some people have no sense of safety. They usually go &(径直) across the road without looking at traffic lights.5. The weather report says there will be much &(雨) in most areas in the south.
B)1. discussion句意:是否应该保留北京的四合院正在热烈讨论中。2. disturbs句意:一一你认为你居住的街区怎么样?——我不满意。 广场上的大噪音总是打扰我。3.dishonest句意:他说的话最终证明他不诚实。4. straight/directly句意:一些人没有安全意识。他们通常不看交通灯 直接过马路。5. min句意:天气预报说南方大部分地区将有大雨。rain n.雨,不可数名词。
完全正确(0)答案太简单(0)答案太罗嗦(0)题目错误(0)答案错误(1)评论(0)
c) 根据对话内容,从下面方框中选择适当的单词或短语填空,使 对话内容完整正确&&&&A:Guess what? Fm going to Chiang Mai next week.B : Wow,sounds like fun But I believe that April is the 11 &month of the year ihere.A Yes that’s true.But there's a water festival there from April 13th to 15th.B : 1 wonder if it's 12 &the Water Festival of the Dai people in Yunnan Province.A: Yes,l think so.This is the time of the Thai New Year.People go on the streets to throw water at 13 &B : Cool!But 14 & do they do that?A : Because the new year is a time for cleaning and 15 &had things.Then youll have good luck in the new year.
C)11. hottest根据表7K范围的短语of the year可知,此处需用最高级形 式,故选hottest。12. similar to A提到了清迈有一个water festival,B想知道它是否和;z? 南僚族的Water Festival相似,故选similar to。13. each other根据常识可知,泼水节就是往彼此身上泼水,故选each other&14. why根据下面A的回答中的Because可知,此处应用why来提问, 故选why。15. washing away根据空格后的bad things可知,是冲走坏的东西,故 选 washing away。
九、 (2014连云港,四)A) 根据句意和汉语提示,在空白处填入一个适当的单词。1. It's time to have a rest.Let's go out for a & (呼吸) of fresh air.2. &(幸运地) for the villagers,the firemen put out the big fire in time.3. Thomas Bach of Germany was &(选择,选为) to be the ninth IOC president last year.4. &(无论在哪里) someone falls ill,Doctor Mei often rides for hours to see the patient in the mountainous area.5. The guide is so &(精力充沛的) and outgoing that he can always help tourists have a good time on the trip.
九、A)1. breath不定冠词后用名词形式。注意breath (名词) 和breathe (动 词) 的辨析。2. Luckily副词作修饰性状语表示说话人对所说内容的态度。注意词 尾变化及首字母大写。3. chosen根据句意应用被动语态,根据句子结构,此处应用动词的过 去分词,构成被动语态。故填choose的过去分词形式chosen。4. Wherever wherever引导状语从句,本句意思是“无论哪里有人生 病,梅医生经常会骑几个小时的车去山区看那位病人”。5. energetic be动词后用形容词形式。
B) 根据短文意思和所给首字母,写出一个完整正确的单词。&&&&Every minute of the clay someone somewhere needs blood,maybe a s 1& baby,or someone's mum or clad,so it is not just for emergencies and a 2 &.They need blood to help them beat diseases like cancer,or do a planned operation.And that's w 3 & we need people to give blood, 3 times a year if you can.lf you are in good health,b 4 & the ages of 17 and 59 and weigh at least 50kg,you can start &g5& blood now. And when you act,you’ll see how easy it is to save someone's life.
B)[语篇解读]本文告诉我们献血不仅能帮助病人,还能帮助事故中受伤的人。作者还鼓励身体条件好的人要踊跃献血,以挽救他人的生命。1. sick 根据前一Every minute of the day someone somewhere needs blood...可知,生病的孩子可能需要输血。故填sick。2. accidents发生事故后,通常需要输血来救命。故填accidents。3. why这是一个表语从句,why作连接词,意思是“为什么”。4. between between …and.. .在 和 之间。5. giving如果你身体健康,年龄在17到59岁之间,体重超过50千 克,现在你可以开始献血了。start doing sth.开始做某事。
十、(2014扬州,四)根据句子意思,用括号中所给汉语提示和英语单词的适当形式填空。1. Lucy is one of &the girls in our class.(高)2. Last term,I& a bicycle lo school every day.(骑)3. I’m strongly& smoking because it may cause cancer.(反对)4. We are pleased with the good &in Yangzhou restaurants.(服务)5. Rome was not& in a day,so you should work hard to make progress.(建造)6. The books on the shelf are that &.(visit)7. The foreigner has been used to &with chopsticks. ( eat)8. Kids,help &it’s good for your health.( you)9. &,the “ Chinese Dream” will come true in the near future. (hope)10. Two& of the students have read the book Alice inWonderland. ( five)
1. tallest one of...结构后用最高级修饰名词。故填tallest。2. rode考査动词短语ride a bicycle。根据时间状语Last term可知填 过去式rode。3. against 考查 be against doing sth.反对做某事。4. service形容词good修饰名词,故填service。5. built考査被动语态,be built被建立。6. visitor’S考査名词所有格。根据that—词可知应用单数名词所有 格,故填visitor's。注意词尾变化。7. eating 考查短语 be used to doing,故填 eating。8. yourselves考查短语help oneself to sth.。根据称呼语Kids可知应填 反身代词的复数形式yourselves。9. Hopefully考查副词修饰整个句子,故填Hopefully。10. fifths考査分数表达法:分子使用基数词,分母使用序数词,分子大 于一,分母用复数,故填fifths。
十一、(2014宿迁,四)A) 根据句意及所给中文提示、英文解释或首字母,写出句中所缺 单词,每空限填一词。l.Tm old enough to look after& (我自己) .2. I’m & afraid to ride a roller coaster,especially when it moves at high (速度) .3. Most of the Chinese students study at & (混合的) schools.4. When we walk &(穿过) the road,we should follow the traffic rules.5. Some students in western areas are too &(贫穷的) to&afford pens and notebooks.6. Mr. Green works as a & (老板) in a big company.7. It's polite to &(等待) in line before getting on the bus.8. She hopes to be an excellent &(舞蹈家) like Yang Liping.9. I'm so & ( not strong) that I can't walk any further.10. ——I live on the fourth floor,and you?—I live two floors above you,that is,oil the s & floor.
A)1. myself本题考查反身代词。2. speed move at high speed 以高速运行。3. mixed设空处需要形容词,故答案为mixed。4. across穿过马路,横穿,用across。5. poor too...to...结构中间加形容词或副词原级,根据句意,此题填poor。6. boss此题填名词的单数形式。7. wait考查It's+形容词+to do sth.结构。故此题填动词原形。S.dancei.根据句意此题填名词的单数形式。9. weak not strong不强壮,即虚弱的,故答案为weak。10. sixth根据句意,此题填序数词。
B) 根据句意或句子的语法要求,用括号中所给单词的适S形式填空。1. —Where's Miss Yang?—Look,she & (talk) with her students over there.2. People feel & (happy) when they face too much stress.3. Thousands of & ( visitor) come to my hometown Suqian every year.4. They,ll go to watch the dolphin show if they & (have) free time.5. Sandy can sing as & ( good) as Wendy.6. When we meet with problems,we shouldn’t give ihem up (easy) .7. Mr.Smith had a & ( discuss) with us about the film just now.8. You’d better & (join) in some activities after school.9. Miss Zhang is friendly and always & (wear) a smile on her face.10. The library building & ( design ) by the young man in 2012.
B)l.is talking句意:——杨老师在哪里?——看,她正在和她的学生在 那里聊天呢。从题意可知,此题用现在进行时。2. imhaPPy句意:当人们面对太多压力时,会感到不开心。根据句意 此题填unhappy。3. visitors thousands of 后加名词复数。4. have此题包含if引导的条件状语从句,根据“主将从现”原则,设 空处用一般现在时。5. well as...as...结构中间加形容词或副词原级,设空处用来修饰sing , 故用副词。6. easily give up easily 轻易放弃。7. discussion由a可知,此处填名词单数形式。8. join had better do sth.最好做某事。9. wears由always可知,此处填动词的一般现在时形式,而主语是第 三人称单数,故答案为wears。10. was designed此题考查被动语态。由时间状语in 2012可知,此处 为一般过去时的被动语态。
十二、(2013苏州,四)1. The local clubs are making every & (努力) to interest more young people.2. John went out and &(锁住) thedoorbehindhim.3. 1 had to throw away all the food after I left the fridge open. What a &(浪费) !4. UNICEF is one of the best-known & (慈善机构) thal help poor children around the world.5. Do you lie &(醒着的) at night,worrying about things?6. He talked & (兴奋地) to the reporters about his hopes of winning the race.7. Have you (&讨论) the problem with anyone?8. —it's a top secret.—Yes,I see.I will keep the secret &you and me.9. Shirley,is this your wallet?—Yes,it's &.Many thanks.I looked for it everywhere.10. —Can you tell me how long it& to travel to Paris?—About ten hours by plane.
十二、1. effort make every effort是固定搭配,意为“尽一•切努力”。2. locked由went out可知本句是一般过去时态,and后的谓语动词时 态要与之保持一致,所以用过去时。3. waste what a后要用单数名词,故答案为waste。4. charities one of后接可数名词的复数形式。5. awake awake“醒着的”,表7K主语的状态。6. excitedly talk是行为动词,故用副词来修饰。7. discussed由题意以及have可知时态为现在完成时态,所以动词用 过去分词。8. between between...and...在 和 两者之间,固定搭配。9. mine空缺处后没有名词,故应用名词性物主代词,表示“我的钱 包”。10. takes It takes sb. some time to do sth.做某事花费某人多长时间。
十三、(2013扬州,六)根据短文内容和首字母提示,在下文空格处填人适当的词使短文完整。(每空一词)&&&&A man tried to catch monkeys to sell them to zoos. The monkeys,however,were very cl& and every kind of trap (计谋) that he set failed.&&&&A young boy watched the man efforts and then took a pot with a narrow (狭窄的) neck.He placed a few peanuts around the pot and put lots of peanuts i 2& it. He then tied the pot to a tree and he told the man,u We should have a m 3 & in a few hours."&&&&Some monkeys soon discovered the peanuts and the pot. One put his hand into the pot e 4 & and got a handful of peanuts,but he couldn’t p 5 & his hand with peanuts out of the narrow opening of the pot.The monkey was a 6 & and began to cry. Some of the other monkeys tried unsuccessfully to pull the pot off his hand.&&&&The boy and the man heard the noise. As the boy came near to the monkeys with a bag,the monkeys all ran away e 7 & the one with its hand in the pot.The boy packed the monkey and the pot into the hag. The man was s 8 & and asked the boy the secret of his monkey trap.u Why was it so easy for the monkey to get his hand in but so h 9 & to gel it out?”&&&&The boy laughed and said,&The monkey could get his hand back out if he let go of the peanuts in the pot,hut he just wasn’t w10 & to let go.They never are.
十三、[语篇解读]本文是一篇记叙文。一个聪明的孩子帮一个人抓猴子。他在一个窄口罐子里放上花生,吸引猴子来拿罐子里的花生,但是猴子把手伸进罐子容易,抓着花生就无法将手拿出来,结果他们轻易就抓住了猴子。l.clever 根据后一个分句 every kind of trap (计谋) that he set failed 可 知,这个人设下的所有计谋都没有成功抓到猴子,可见猴子非常聪 明(clever)&2. in/inside 根据第三段第二句 One put his hand into the pot...and got a handful of peanuts可知,一只猴子是把手伸进罐子里抓了满满一把花 生,因此可推断小男孩把很多花生放进了罐子里,故用介词in或inside。3. mrnikey小男孩在帮这个人抓猴子,所以在做好这些准备工作后说 “我们过几个小时就应该会抓到一只猴子”。故填monkey。4. easily 根据倒数第二段最后一•句 Why was it so easy for the monkey to get his hand in...可知,猴子很容易就能把手伸进罐子里。空格处修 饰动作 put his hand into the pot,应用副词 easily。5. pull 根据第二段最后一句 Some of the other monkeys tried unsuccessfully to pull the pot off his hand. 可知 ,这只猴子在抓到 花生后想把手 拉出来,但是罐口太窄,拉(pull) 不出来。6. angry根据began to cry可推断,此时猴子恼火(angry) 了,开始大叫 起来。7. except当男孩拿着袋子走近猴子的时候,所有的猴子都跑了,但那 只手在罐子里拿不出来的猴子无法跑掉,因此空格处用介词except (除了) 。8. SmpriSed这个人多次尝试都没有抓到猴子,而小男孩一举成功,因 此他感到很吃惊,就问男孩抓住猴子的秘密。surprised感到吃惊的。9. hard 根据第二段最后一句 Some of the other monkeys tried unsuccess-fully to pull the pot off his hand.可知,猴子很难把手拉出来,空格处用 hard与but前面的easy构成对比。10. willing如果那只猴子松掉手里的花生,就可以把手拿出来,但是 它就是不愿意松掉。猴子从来都不愿意。小男孩抓住了猴子的这 一特性,所以抓住了猴子。be not willing to do sth.不愿意做某事。
十四、(2012盐城,五)&&&A. 根据句意和提示写出单词,完成句子。1. Women in China are usually dressed in &(红色的) on their wedding day.2. How &(容易) you will find it to use the mobile phone if you know the function3. The &(时装) show held by UMCEF last week was a big suc- cess.4. Seeing these old ladies get on the bus, & (几个) students offered them their seats.5. We need your help to &(筹集) money for those homeless children.6. The traffic lights are &(控制) by a central computer.7. The ORBIS volunteers were & (自豪的) to help so many blind people in need.8. The naughty boy ran into ihe garden and (吓 虎) the little cat away.9. “Help & ( you) to some fish."Lucy said to Aunt Amy politely.10. John is so & (honest) that no one believes him.11. Many people do not know the & (important) of the wetlands.12 There were thirty people in the classroom, & (include) the teacher.13. The & ( develop) of science has changed our world a lot.14. Chinese national teams are & ( active) preparing for London Olympic Games.15. The boy is more than 2 metres in & ( high) and he is good at playing basketball.
十四、&&&A.l.red句意:中国的妇女在婚礼那天常常穿红色的衣服。2. easy句意:如果你知道这种功能,你会发现用这部手机很容易。注 意easy在句中作find的宾语补足语。it是形式宾语,真正的宾语是 to use the mobile phone&3. fashion句意:UNICEF上周组织的时装展获得了巨大的成功。4. several句意:看见这些老奶奶上了公共汽车,几个学生为她们让出 了座位。5. mise句意:我们需要你的帮助来为那些无家可归的孩子募集钱。6. controlled句意:交通灯是由一台中央计算机控制的。注意这是被 动语态,要用动词的过去分词形式。7. proud句意:0RBIS志愿者们帮助如此多的需要帮助的盲人,他们 很自豪。be proud to do sth.自豪地做某事,系表结构,不可用成名词 形式pride。5. frightened句意:那个淘气的男孩跑进花园,把小猫吓跑了。句中 and表示并列,前半句用了一般过去时的形式,所以后半句也要用一 般过去时,所以用动词的过去式。9. yourself句意:Lucy对Amy阿姨有礼貌地说:“随便吃些鱼吧!” helponeself to意为“随便吃 ”。10. dishonest句意:John是如此不诚实以至于没有人相信他。根据 “没有人相信他”可知是“不诚实的”。11. importance句意:许多人不知道湿地的重要性。the importance of... 意为“……的重要性”。12. inCluding句意:这教室里有30个人,包括老师。注意要用介词, 不可用成动词。U.development句意:科学的发展已经改变了我们的世界许多。the development of...意为“ 的发展”。M.actively句意:中国国家队正在积极准备伦敦奥运会。用副词修饰 动词 prepare。15. height句意:那个男孩2米多高,他擅长打篮球。in是介词,所以 后面要用名词的形式。
&&&B. 根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。每空限一词。Nogoba was a oavegirl.She lived in a cave with ahoul 40 other people. Cavepeople lived in big groups to help each other. Their I 1
were very dangerous. There were many w 2 animals near the caves—lions,tigers,bears and elephants.&&&&The cavemen hunted. They k 3the animals for food. The children’s&jobs were dangerous,too. Nogoba and her friends went to the river every day to get w 4 Sometimes,ihe river was very deep.S 5
&, there were animals near the river.&&&&For many months of the y 6 , Nogoba was cold.There was iee and snow everywhere. It was difficult to be w 7
The children sometimes went to sleep hy the fire.Sometimes they were too n 8
the fire.Sometimes Nogoba and her friends went to f 9
fruit and nuts to eat.Sometimes the fruit and nuts were poisonous and everyone became i 10 .There weren't any cave doctors or cave hospitals!
&&&B.[语篇解读]这是一篇记叙文,介绍了 Nogoba和其他洞穴人一起生活在洞穴里的故事。l.lives根据下句“在他们的洞穴周围有许多野生动物——狮子、老虎 ……”可知他们的生活很危险。2. wild根据“他们住在洞穴里”可知是有“野生动物”。3. killed根据The cavemen hunted可知“他们杀死动物作为食物”。4. water根据went to the river可知是“去河边取水”。5. Sometimes 根据上句 Sometimes,the river was very deep.可知此处用 Sometimes&6. year根据For many months of可知应该是“年”。7. warm根据上文“到处是冰雪”可知“很难暖和”。8. near句意:有时,他们太靠近火了。9. find有时,Nogoba和她的朋友去找水果和坚果吃。10.ill有时候水果和坚果有毒,每一个人都病了。[长难句]Sometimes they were too near the fire.有时,他们太靠近火了。该空要求学生根据上文进行思考,同时还要注意语法知识的运用。
十五、(2012淮安,IV)A) 根据句子意思,从方框中选用恰肖的单词或短语填空。&&&&1. British people eat a lot of&,which are cooked in different ways.2. The plane& when we got to the airport.3. I sent you an email last night.Have you received it &?4. The students were taught &the experiment in yesterday's chemistry class.5. From the weather report,we know there is going to &a snow storm tonight.6. F11 tell my daughter the good news& she comes back from work.7. Boys and girls,don't put off& work till tomorrow.8. Helen is a volunteer in Africa.She &the sick kids now.
十五、A)1. potatoes句意:英国人吃许多用不同方法烹饪的土豆。2. had taken off句意:当我们到达机场的时候,飞机已经起飞了。take off起飞,脱下(衣物) 。3. yet句意:昨晚我发了一封邮件给你。你已经收到了吗?yet用于 疑问句和否定句代替already。4. how to do句意:在昨天的化学课上,学生们被教了如何做这个实 验。本题考查“疑问词+不定式”结构。5. be句意:从天气预报中我们知道今天晚上将有一场暴风雪。本题 考查there be结构用于将来时的情况。6. as soon as句意:我女儿一下班回来我就告诉她那个好消息。as oon as". ..就 ...7. today's句意:孩子们,不要把今天的事情拖到明天。考查名词所有 格的用法。8. is looking after句意:Helen是一位在非洲的志愿者。她现在正在照 顾生病的孩子们。考查现在进行时的用法。look after照看,照料。
B) 根据句意,用括号中所给单词的正确形式填空。1. Father's Day is on the & (three) Sunday of June.2. The population in China is much & (large ) than that in Aus- tralia.3. I haven’t seen my grandma for a long time. I'm looking forward to & ( visit) her soon.4. Peter and Simon enjoyed & (they) at the English party last night.5. We were discussing the details of the charity show when the teacher & ( come) into the classroom.6. Tom never does his homework as & ( good) as his cousin.He makes a lot of mistakes.7. At the exhibition,the little boy's& (invent) attracted many IT engineers.
B)l.third考查序数词的写法。2. 1arger考查形容词的比较级。根据than可知。3. visiting考查固定搭配。look forward to中,to是介词,后接动词时需 用动词的-ing形式。4. themselves考査反身代词。enjoy oneself意为“玩得开心”。句中主 语是 Peter and Simon ,是复数,故用 themselves。5. came考查时态。过去发生的动作用一般过去时。6. Well考查副词。good形容词,好(的) ,修饰名词或代词,well副词, 好(地) ,修饰动词。as...as…表示“和……一样……”,所以用副词 原级。7. invention考查词形变换。invent动词,发明;invention名词,发明, 发明物。
十六、(2011无锡,四)A) 根据句意,写出括号内所给单词的适当形式。1. You can make a & ( choose) among those programmes.2. The little girl came here by train all by & (she) .3. The lady looks much younger in this & (fashion) dress.4. Of the winters in recent years,last winter was the & (dry ) one.5. The doctors in the hospital are trying a new & ( treat) for cancer.
十六、A)1. choice不定冠词a后需要一个名词。choose的名词形式为choice。2. herself考查词组all by oneself独自,自己。3. fashionable设空处应为形容词作定语,来修饰后面的名词dress。4. driest根据所给出的范围可以确定本题应使用dry的最高级。5. treatment形容词new修饰名词。
B) 根据句意和汉语注释,写出单词的正确形式。1. As we know,oil always (漂浮) on water.2. He&(点头) to me in greeting when I entered the room.3. We are very &&&( 自豪) that a pupil from our school has won the prize.4. They all hurried& (往楼上) to see what was going on.5. There was &(沉默) for a moment and then someone made a useful suggestion.
B)1. floats主语oil是不可数名词,谓语动词应使用第三人称单数形式, 用一般现在时表示日常生活中的现象。2. nodded根据从句中的entered可判断主句应使用一般过去时。3. proud be动词后用形容词。4. upstairs upstairs在此处用作副词。5. silence there be后面应该是名词作主语。
、 (2015 上海)将下列单词或同组填人空格。每空格限填一个单词或同 组,每个单词或词组只能填一次& &&&&&&Today I'm going to talk about rainforests. Are you 1 &with them? They’re interesting and exciting places!Many kinds of the world's plants and animals live in the rainforests.&&&&However,rainforests are 2 &now—-they are disappearing very fast because they are cul down or burnt every day.As a result, 3& animals and plants are dying out.&&&&Maybe you have never been to a rainforest,so why should you protect them 4 &? Rainforests are important to everyone.They are important because the plants in the rainforests make oxygen. We need oxygen to breathe.& & &&&&&&Rainforests also help to 5 &the weather. When trees are cut clown,it gets hotter. Besides,one quarter of our 6 &come from plants. Many of these plants can be found only in rainforests.There is a lot that we have not learnt about rainforests. If we 7 &them,we will never find out.&&&&In my opinion,our future 8 &saving the rainforests. We must tell more people how important rainforests are so that they will stop doing harm to them.We must protect the rainforests now. We have to act now to save our only home.
[语篇解读]本文讲述了热带雨林的现状:正在逐渐消失。热带雨林对于我们来说非常重要,作者呼吁大家停止破坏,保护热带雨林。1. D句意:你熟悉它们吗?根据固定短语be familiar with“熟悉 ”可知选择D.2. E此处指“热带雨林正处于危险当中”。由下文的they are disappearing very fast 可知热带雨林正在非常快地消失 ,即热带雨林正处 于危险当中。故选择E项。3. A句意:结果,各种各样的动物和植物正在灭绝。根据此空后面的 名词可知此空用形容词,根据上下文可知选择A.4. C此处指“你为什么应该小心保护它们呢?”由句子成分可知此处 选择C项。5. E句意:热带雨林也有助于控制天气。由句子成分可知此处应为 动词。根据下文“当树被砍伐的时候,天就会变得更热”可知热带雨 林能够帮助控制天气。故选E项。6. B句意:此外,我们药材的四分之一来自植物。由句子成分可知此 处应为名词。只有B项的medicines (药材) 和D项的machines (机 器) 为名词,根据句意可知选择B项。7. A句意:如果我们破坏它们,我们就再也不会找到了。由句子成分 可知此处应为动词,故排除B、D.A:破坏;C:依赖,取决于;E:控制。 根据句意可知选择A项。8. C句意:在我看来,我们的未来取决于拯救热带雨林。由句子成分 可知此处应为动词。而此空后为saving ,故选C项。
二、 (2015 重庆)根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使 短文完整、通顺。&&&&Life is filled with regrets (遗憾) . Anyone around you will have no difficulty 1 &telling his regrets.As we get older,we look back and wish that we had made better choices. What can we do to avoid future regrets?&&&&&&&&Make better plans&&&&&If you start to do something,you need to make a plan before doing it. The earlier,the 2 & You will know what comes first and what comes last.Youll also know what you should do and what you shouldn’t do. 3& changes happen,you can have more time to deal with them.&&&&&&&&Live a more active life&&&&&You can go around more often. More outdoor activities can keep 4 &relaxed and active.You also need to be kind. Thank you?,can bring a smile to someone's face.Learn to say “sorry” and don't be an-gry with others.&&&&&&&&Find the right friend&&&&A friend may make your life and he or she can break your life as well.So you 5 &to think twice when you choose a friend. Good friends will always better your ideas.&&&&When you get into trouble,ask others for 6 &. That little help may get you good results.&&&&&&&&Never fear failure&&&&&Everybody fails.Even the greatest person failed.We should not fear failure,because failure is not the 7 &of the road.We must take failure as a chance to learn and improve ourselves.&&&&Life is good.We don't have to live in our past,but we do hope that we can plan better, 8 &better,and work better when we have the chance to do so.
l.in have difficulty^ in) doing sth.做某事有困难。2. better the earlier,the better 越早越好。3. If/When if引导条件状语从句;when引导时间状语从句。4. you 由上句 You can go around more often.可知答案。5. need/have need to do sth.需要做某事;have to do sth.不得不做某事。6. help ask sb. for help 向某人求助。7. end the end of... 的尽头,此处表示“失败不是路的尽头”。8. 1ive 由 We don't have to live in our past 可知答案。
三、 (2015内蒙古包头)用下面方框中所给词的适当形式填空,每空一个词,每词只 用一次。&&&&l.On weekends,my mother often does some &after finishing the housework.2. ——Late again?—Sorry.When I got up,I& not find the key to my bike.3. What's the first American film &you have ever seen?4. —Why did you &your driving test?—I went through a red light.5. Compared to Australia,China has a& population.6. —Something to drink?—Yeah,two &.7. I &remembered that I hadn’t locked the door.8. —Wow,playing cards again?—Just to &time.9. As the famous saying goes, &is gold.10. Both lions and tigers belong to the cat &.
1. shopping do some shopping 购物,为固定短语。2. could根据空格后的not可知此处应用助动词或情态动词,可以确 定选用另外根据When I got up可知此处应用一般过去时,故填 could&3. that设空处引导一个定语从句,film为先行词,从句缺少宾语,故应 用关系代词that。4. fail根据答句“我闯红灯了”可知,应该是驾驶考试没通过,fail失 败,符合题意。注意应用动词原形。5. larger根据Compared to可知,这里是在比较两个国家的人口,故填 larger&6. coffees根据问句中的drink可知,此处应用饮料名称;另外coffee可 以作可数名词,故填coffees。7. suddenly根据句意可知此处应用sudden的副词形式suddenly。8. kill kill time消磨时间,为固定短语,符合题意;另外动词不定式符 号to后用动词原形。9. silence silence is gold 沉默是金。10. family獅子和老虎都属于猫科动物,family (动物、植物等的) 科,符 合题意。
四、 (2015浙江杭州)根据下列句子及所给的首字母,写出各单词的正确、完全形 式(每空限填一词) 。l.Good morning,boys and g &.Let's begin our class.2. I'm a& of snakes because I think they are dangerous.3. I'm going to Tom's birthday p & next Monday.4. A rose (玫瑰) is a f & that has a good smell.5. Mother w & me up at 6 o’clock yesterday morning and told me it was time to get up.6. Fifty and fifty is one h& .7. The telephone was i& by Alexander Graham Bell in 1876;that is,he was the first person to make the telephone.8. Ail the students are studying at school e& Tom,who is ill at home.9. —W& bag is this?——It's mine.10. Dr. Naismith d & the men in his class into two teams and taught them to play basketball.
四、1. girls考查名词复数。由关键词and和前面的boys可知答案为 girls2. afraid考查形容词。be afraid of害怕。故答案为afraid。3. party考查名词短语。birthday party生日派对。故答案为party。4. flower.考查名词。玫瑰是一种花。故答案为flower。5. woke考查动词词组及动词时态。wake sb. up为动词词组,意为“把 某人叫醒”。根据yesterday morning以及后面的动词told可知时态为 一般过去时。故答案为woke。6. hundred考查数词。句意:50加50等于100.故答案为hundred。7. invemed考查动词的被动语态。句意:电话是在1876年由亚历山大.格拉汉姆•贝尔发明的……。由设空处前的was及其后的by 可知此处为被动语态,故答案为invented。S.except考查介词。句意:所有的学生都在学校学习,除了生病在家 的Tom。故答案为except。9. Whose考查特殊疑问词。mine是名词性物主代词,指代“我的包”。 故答案为Whose。10. divided 考查动词词组及动词时态。divide... into...把 分成 。根据and后的taught可知时态为一般过去时。故答案为di-vided
五、 (2015浙江温州)根据短文内容和所给中文提示,用单词的正确形式完成以 下短文。&&&&Jean Nicole is a yard sale lover. She appears almost in every yard sale.She doesn’t want to 1 &(错过) any chance to buy good things,because they are much 2 &(便宜的) than those in shops. She is interested in almost everything,such as gloves,old 3 &(硬 币) ,paintings,tables and so on. Everybody 4 &(叫,称呼) her “Lady Yard-sale”.&&&&Two weeks 5 &(以前) ,after Jean came back from a yard sale,she 6& (进人) her store room.She was surprised to find that she had bought so many things.Jean counted them and made a 7 &(清单) .“ Oh,dear!I can't believe it. There are seven bicycles,8 &(九) armchairs,and fifteen cameras... And they haven’t been used even once. &She checked the numbers 9 &(再一次) .It made her mad.“How silly I am!”she thought ,“1 can no longer go to yard sales 10& (除非) I hold my own one to sell these things out. But will anyone buy them?”
五、1. miss/lose lose和miss都可以和chance搭配,表7TC“错过机会”。2. cheaper由than可知,此处使用比较级。3. coins由上下文可知,此处名词需要变复数。4. callS根据语境可知,此处使用一般现在时,主语是everybody,所以 使用动词的第三人称单数形式。5. ago two weeks ago 两周前。6. entered由Two weeks ago可知,此处用一般过去时。7. 1ist由a可知,此处使用名词的单数形式。S.nine其后的名词为复数,故此处用基数词。9. again本题考查的是单词的拼写。lO.unless本题考査的是单词的拼写。
六、 (2015浙江宁波)阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要 求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用括号中词语的正确形式 (最多限填三个单词) 填空。&&&&Summer was coming and it was getting hotter. Mrs. King got 1 &early one morning and went to the market after she 2 &(have) breakfast. She knew that everything was cheap there before eight o’clock. She wanted to buy many 3 &( vegetable ) for herfamily.Suddenly she saw there were a 4 & of people around a farmer. She hurried there and found that he was selling some beef.&&&&“How 5 & does it cost?”a woman asked.&&&&“Two dollars a kilo."&&&&“ Oh,how cheap it is!” Mrs. King said to herself. “ John 6 &(like) beef very much.I'd better buy some here."&&&&When she got 7 &with five kilos of beef,her son was happy but her husband got angry.&&&&“What a silly woman!”said Mr. King.“How shall we keep it fresh in such hot weather?”uYour sister is very rich,Msaid Mrs. King. &Why not go and borrow some money 8 &her? Then we’ll be able to buy a fridge." Mr. King agreed and they began to teach their five-year-old son what 9 &( say ) when they were at his aunt's house.&&&&“John”’Mr. King said,“how can we keep the beef fresh?”&&&&“ That's easythe boy said 10 &( happy) .“ By eating it! ”
六、[语篇解读]这是一篇记叙文。夏天到了,金夫人因贪便宜买了五千 克牛肉回家却因无冰箱而无法保存。在询问儿子如何保鲜牛肉时,儿 子说“吃了就保鲜了”。1. up get up起床,固定短语,由下文吃过早饭去市场可知是起得早。2. had由上文went可知应用一般过去时。3. vegetables由many可知应用复数形式。4. lot a lot of许多,固定短语。5. much由答句“ Two dollars a kilo. ”可知是询问价格,故用How much。 6. 1ikes这是直接引语,根据语境可知,此处用一般现在时。且主语 为John ,故用动词的第三人称单数形式。7. home/back get home 到家/get back 回来,固定短语。8. from borrow sth. from sb.向某人借某物,固定搭配D9. to say what to say说什么,“特殊疑问词+动词不定式”作宾语。10. happily副词修饰动词。
七、 (2015福建龙岩)阅读下面短文,根据汉语、首字母或音标提示,在每个空格 内填人一个适当的英语单词。所填单词要求意义准确,拼写完 整、正确。&&&&Few Chinese people saw the Internet business would make much money when Ma Yun started Alibaba in 1999. Many people thought he was 1 &/'krelzi/.&&&&However,the man believed that e 2 & should have a dream.“The most important thing is that we believed in our dream f 3 & the first day to today and tomorrow.Of course we made many 4 &(错误) ,but we never gave up hope,”Ma said.The 50-year-olcl became Chinese mainland's 5& (最富准的) man with 150 billion ywan.&&&&Ma's 6 &/'tenjn/is not only on the Internet business.Alibaba p 7 & an important part in Sina Weibo and Youku Tudou. He's also on the board of China's most successful soccer 8 &(俱乐 部) ,Guangzhou Evergmnde.Now,Ma has a bigger dream.u We hope that i 9 & the next 15 years the world will 10 &(变化) because of us ,” he said.
七、[语篇解读]本文是一篇记叙文。题材为人物传记类。讲述了马云 的一些事迹。鼓励人们要有梦想并永不放弃。1. crazy句意:许多人认为他是疯狂的。crazy疯狂的。2. everyone/everybody然而,马云相信人人都应该有梦想。everyone/ everybody 每个人。3. from from." to …从 到 。4. mistakes make mistakes 犯错。5. richest/wealthiest由句意可知应用rich/weal thy的最高级形式。6. attention句意:马;z?的注意力不仅在网络生意上。attention注意力。7. plays play an important part in…在 起重要作用。8. club club 俱乐部。9. in in the next 15 years 在接下来的 15 年里。lO.change change变化,在助动词will后用动词原形。
八、 (2015山东临沂)根据短文内容,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空,必要时 可加助动词或情态动词。&&&&Bridges are built for many reasons.Some bridges are built so that cars 1 &( cross ) over rivers. Others are made for trains to use. In Washington State,there is a very unusual bridge.lt was built for squirrels (松鼠) .&&&&The town of Longview has a very busy street. Many cars pass it every day.When squirrels tried to cross the street,they 2& ( kill) .Amos Peters wanted 3& ( protect) these small and lovely animals,so he built a bridge for them—one that would let them pass above the traffic.&&&&The bridge 4 &( be) a symbol of the town for over 40 years since then.And every Christmas,the local people 5 &( add) a small Christmas tree to the center of the bridge.How lovely!&&&&A few years ago,the local people 6& (create) a squirrel festival and they raised money 7& (build) two more bridges for these lovely animals.For years,because of the bridges,the squirrels in the town have been able to cross safely from one side of the street to the other.
八、[语篇解读]人们修桥的原因有很多,但是在华盛顿州,有一些专门 为可爱的松鼠修建的桥。1. can cross can cross over rivers 可以过河。2. were killed由句意“当松鼠试图过马路的时候,它们被撞死了。” 可知。3. to protect want to do sth.想做某事。4. has been 由for over 40 years since then可知,本句话的时态是现在 完成时。5. add add... to.. .把 增加到 上。6. created由A few years ago可知本句话用一般过去时态。7. to build此处用动词不定式表示目的。
九、 (2015广东)请用适当的词完成下面的短文。每个空只能填写一个形式 正确、意义相符的单词。&&&&The Great Wall is known as the eighth wonder of the world. Every year thousands of tourists from all over the world come to visit ihis place of 1& in China.&&&&Last Saturday I went to the Great Wall 2 &some of my friends.lt was a sunny day.On our way up,we saw many volunteers (志愿者) keeping order in the sun.They helped the elders with their bags, 3 & photos for some tourists and answered people's questions. Though they were very 4 &, they didn’t stop to have a rest. We were deeply moved when we saw this.&&&&Just at that moment,we saw 5 &liltle boy standing alone and crying. We went over and asked what 6 &to him. From his answer we knew that he couldn't find his mother. We told him not to &7& about il and then we tried to get in touc^h with his mother with the phone number he gave us. Twenty minutes 8 &, his mother turnedup.When she saw her son,she was veiy excited and thanked 9 &with tears in her eyes.&&&&That day we not only enjoyed the beauty of the Great Wall,but also felt the warmth of the society. 10& everyone can reach out a helping hand to others,the world around us will be more and more harmonious (和谐的) .
九、[语篇解读]本文是一篇记叙文。以第一人称的口吻讲述了参观长 城的过程中的所见所闻所做所感。1. interest place of interest 名胜古迹。2. with go to...with sb.和某人一起去 。3. took take photos 拍照。4. tired句意:尽管他们很累,但他们也没停下来休息。5. a此处表泛指,a little boy —个小男孩。6. happened sth. happen to sb.某人发生某事。7. worry worry about 担心。8. 1ater twenty minutes later 20 分钟之后。9. us thank sb.感谢某人。lO.If句意:如果人人都能伸出帮助别人之手,我们周围的世界将会 越来越和谐。许多人对此事有不同的猜测。
十、(2014天津,八)根据短文内容及首字母提示,填写所缺单词,使短文意思完整。每空限填一词。&&&&On July 2,1937,Amelia Earhart ( an American pilot) and Fred Noonan left New Guinea for Howland Island in the Pacific.ITiis was the longest and most dangerous part of their t 1 & around the world.Earhart had trouble soon after the plane took off.The weather was very bad,so she had to f 2& at 3,000 metres.Going this high,the plane used fuel quickly.&&&&After about 20 h 3 &,Earhart and Noonan got close to Howland Island.The island was o 4 &about 65 miles (英里) away,but the bright sun was shining in their faces so they couldn’t see it. Near Howland,a ship was w 5 & for the plane.Earhart contacted the ship:“We don't have enough fuel”’she said.The ship tried to stay in touch with her b 6 & got no answer.Finally,the ship called for help. People looked for Earhart and Noonan for days. However,they found nothing.&&&&What happened to Amelia Earhart? No one knows for sure. D 7 & the flight,she probably moved in the wrong direction (方向) because the sun was bright and it was d 8 & to see.Ssoon after,her plane ran out of fuel,and she died al sea.Another idea is that she survived (幸存) the plane crash (飞机失事) ,s 9 & to a lonely island,and later died there.Still others think she survived the crash and secretly returned to the U.S. with a new identity (身份) .&&&&Till now,none of these i 10 & has been proved.People are still wondering about them. (Noonan's body has never been found either.) No matter what happened,Earhart probably died as she wished. “When I go”’she said ,“I'd like best to go in my plane."
1. trip/travel/tour由句意“这是他们环球飞行中的最长、最危险的一 部分行程”可知。2. fly由本句“天气非常恶劣”,可知“她不得不在3. 000米高空中飞 行3. hours由句意“20个小时以后……”可知。4. only由后半句“但是刺眼的阳光照在他们的脸上,使得他们无法看 清楚它”,可知,前半句的意思应该是“这个岛距离这里只有65英 里”。5. waiting was waiting for 正在等待06. but设空处前后为转折关系,故用but。7. During during 在 期间。8. difficult be difficult to do sth.去做某事很难。9. swam swim to游到。描述过去应用一般过去时。10. ideas由上一段中的叙述特别是关键词“Another idea”可知。
十一、(2014 上海,V)用括号中所给单词的适当形式完成下列句子。每空格限填一词。1. Don’t be afraid of making &.They help you learn.( mistake)2. The medicine should be taken &a day after meals,George.(two)3. 1 plan to enter for a summer camp with a friend of &.(me)4. 1 am not satisfied with the service here. I want to speak to the&.( manage )5. The boy moved &into the hall as the concert had already begun. (quiet)6. The soldier saved the boy from the flood with a piece of &.(wooden)7. Shops are not allowed to& cigarettes to anyone under the age of 18. &(sale)8. Many people enjoy reading e-books,but I &it as it's bad for the eyes. (like)
十一、1. mistakes考查固定短语。make mistakes犯错。2. twice考查序数词。twice a day —天两次。3. mine考查代词。由设空处后没有名词及句意可知应用名词性物主 代词。4. manager考查名词。根据句意可知此处应填manage的名词形式 manager (经理) 。5. quietly考查副词。由设空处前的动词可知应用副词来修饰。故应 用quiet的副词形式。6. wood考查名词。由设空处前的介词of可知应用名词。wooden的 名词形式为wood。7. sell考査动词。动词不定式符号to后应用动词原形。sale的动词 形式为sell。8.dislike考查动词。由前后句之间的转折关系可知应用like的反义 词 dislike。
十二、(2014 河北,X)根据句意,用所给单词或短语的适当形式填空(每词或短语 只限使用一次) 。&&&&1. Linda is the big &of the car race.2. Art is my &class in the timetable today.3. We should always speak& to our parents.4. Jim &the TV and watched the football game.5. Mr. Zhang owns a teahouse.lt &tea in special bowls.
十二、1. winner 句意:Linda是汽车比赛的最大胜利者。由the big和of可 判断出应用win的名词形式。2. fifth句意:在今天的课程表中美术是第五节课。3. Politely句意:我们应该总是有礼貌地对父母说话。修饰动词speak应用副词。f4. turned on句意:Jim打开电视观看足球赛。由and watched可知应 用一般过去时。5. serves句意:张先生有一个茶馆,这个茶馆用一种特别的碗沏茶。 由主语it可知应用动词serve的第三人称单数形式。
十三、(2014浙江绍兴,五,B)阅读下面短文,然后根据括号内所给汉语意思写出单同的 正确形式(每空一词) 。&&&&When I grew up,I studied in London and spent my holidays on a 1 &(农场) in France.&&&&During school terms I could 2 &(自由地) enjoy modern life—especially the Internet,TV and a phone network. During the winter breaks,however,I was 3& (扔) back to nearly medieval times (中世纪) 一no Internet,no TV or no phone.&&&&To many of my friends it sounded terrible. But every&time the holidays drew 4& ( 更近) , I&couldn,t wait to go to the French coun- tryside with my parents.Where else could I&enjoy a 5 &(冷的) and fresh wind in my hair while rushing down a hill on my bike,build tree houses with my friends in a forest,6 &(捉) fishes in a river for lunch and play with baby rabbits—all in the same day?&&&&I consider myself lucky to have had suc &a different 7 &(经历) .&&&&Learning to enjoy myself without 8 &(依靠) on computers an (J other electronic things developed my imagination.I learnt many prac-tical 9 &(技能) ,such as planting trees and building boats.I learnt 10& (另一 ) language and made lifelong friends along the way,too.
十三、1. farm根据句意以及“a”可知要用单数形式。2. freely enjoy是行为动词,所以要用副词来修饰。3. thrown由句意可知是被动语态,所以用过去分词形式。4. closer/nearer由“更近”可知用比较级形式。5. cold根据句意可知用形容词原级。6. catch句中could之后的并列谓语形式应该一致,都使用动词原形。 故答案为catch。7. experience根据“a different”可知要用单数。8. depending介词without后要用动名词形式。9. skills many后应跟可数名词的复数形式。10. another根据句意可知。
十四、(2014浙江杭州,八)根据下列句子及所给首字母,写出各单词的完全形式(每空 限填一词) 。1. This kind of thing only happens in films,not in r & life.2. Your mother's or father's brother is your u& .3. It is p & to say “ thank you” when someone has helped you.4. He s & his old car for $5,000 yesterday.He wants to buy a new one.5. Did she enjoy h & at the party last weekend?6. The girls were r & their bikes around tlie ]ake while the boys were running.7. We often work t & as a team in English classes.8. I’m&very s & for using your computer without asking.9. After he finished high school,my brother went to c & for further education.10. She is t & years old now and next year she will he fourteen.
十四、1. real句意:这种事情只发生在电影里,不在真实的生活中。real真 正的,真实的。此处形容词修饰名词life。由film和句意可知填real。2. imcle句意:你妈妈或爸爸的兄弟是你的舅父或叔父。unde舅舅, 叔叔,伯伯。3. polite句意:当别人帮助了你,说“谢谢”是有礼貌的。polite有礼貌的。be动词后跟形容词作表语。4. sold句意:昨天他以5千美元的价格卖掉了他的旧车。他想买一 辆新的。由yesterday可知用一般过去时。故答案为sold。5. herself句意:在上周末的晚会上她玩得开心吗?enjoy oneself玩得 高兴,过得愉快。因为主语是she,故答案为herself。6. riding句意:当男孩子们在跑步时,女孩子们在湖周围骑她们的自 行车。此题考查了过去进行时。句中while前后动作同时进行,都 为过去进行时态。其构成为was/were+doing ,故答案为riding。7. together句意:在英语课上我们经常作为一个团队一起学习。together 一起,由team (团队) 可知我们是一起学习的。故答案为to-gether。8. sorry句意:我很抱歉没有问你就用了你的电脑。be sorry for sth.为 ……而抱歉,对……感到愧疚。9. college句意:我哥哥高中毕业后,上了大学进一步深造。go to college上大学。10. thirteen句意:现在她十三岁了,明年她就十四岁了。thirteen years old十三岁。本题考査数词的写法。由next year she will be fourteen 可知填thirteen
十五、(2013江西)根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,写出各单词的完全形 式(每空限填一词) 。1. We are having fish for d & tonight.2. He was born in Shanghai,but he considers Hangzhou his home t& since he has lived there most of his life.3. There are t & days in April as well as in June and in Septem- ber.4. The dentist says we should b & our teeth at least twice a day.5. Without any help,his father managed to repair the car all by h&.6. If the sun s & brightly,the weather is usually warm.7. No. 2&Middle School is a p & schoo],not a private (私立的) one.8. The thief s & food from the supermarket and was caught by the policemen.9. 1 came to the city two years ago.Fve worked here for n & two&10. &According to a r & in the newspaper,the basketball star was seriously injured.
十五、1. dinner 根据关键词 have 和 tonight 可知应填 dinner。have... for dinner晚饭吃&2. town home town 家乡。3. thirty根据常识可知:四月、六月和九月各有30天。4. brush brush one's teeth 刷牙。5. himself by oneself 独自;又因主语是 his father,故填 himself。6. shines根据句中的关键词sun和brightly可知。7. public a public school 公立学校,与 a private school (私立学校) 相对。8. stole steal sth.from...从 偷某物。由于此句是一般过去时,故用steal的过去式stole。9. nearly nearly 几乎,差不多。根据题干前一•句 I came to the city two years ago.可知。10. report根据报纸上的一篇报道,那个篮球明星伤得很重。根据关 键词newspaper可知。
十六、(2012重庆)根据下面短文内容,在短文的空格处填上一个恰当的词,使 短文完整、通顺。&&&&Whenever we see something new,we wish to write it down in one form or another. We will be happier if we share (分享)&our expe- rience with others.Then 1 & can we write better travel stories? The following may be helpful.&&&&&&&&&&&&Memory and notes&&&&&Don’t believe your memory. You may have a good memory,2 & you cannot remember everything. You are seeing and hearing so much information while youVe on a trip.When you return to write a-bout your travel stories,you may forget something. So you should make notes,take photographs,and if 3 &,take videos.In this way, you can describe your travel and write it down 4 &missing anything.&&&&&&&&Photographs and your stories&&&&&Photographs are very useful for you to remember what you have seen. As you see the photographs,you can describe your experiences easily by remembering how you felt when you took 5 When you are writing about your travel stories,make sure they are not too short as your reader may not get the full impression (印象) of them and make sure they are not so 6 &that the reader may get bored.&&&&&&&&Popular factors (因素)&&&&&Make sure your stories have popular factors and the reader will find your travel stories not only pleasant to 7 & , but useful as well.Popular factors are food to eat,places to stay and the things to look out for while 8 &. They should also include what you’ve found useful and the things you miss so much.
十六、[语篇解读]本文介绍了写出较好的旅行日志的几种方法:①旅行笔记;②拍摄照片、记录故事;③受欢迎的因素。1. how根据下一句“ The following may be helpful. ”(下列的方法可能对 你有所帮助。) 推断出上一句的问题应该是“我们如何才能写出更好 的旅行故事?”。2. but本题前半句“You may have a good memory”(你可能记忆力很 好) 和后半句“you cannot remember everything”(你不能记住所有的事 情) 之间是转折关系。3. possible 根据本题的前半句“So you should make notes,take photographs” (你应该做记录 、拍照 ) 和 “ if” 推断此处应该理解为“ 如果有 可能,还可以录像”。4. without 根据本题前半

我要回帖

更多关于 lt s show time 的文章

随机推荐