SAN是bpa bpafree杯子吗

Water bottle Waterbottle Drink Bottle Pioneer Flip Straw BPA Free Leakproof Tritan 30.5oz 蓝色 三包装 【The Increment Bottle】 价格 报价 图片
目前无货,
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
加入心愿单
无法加入到心愿单。请重试。
Water bottle Waterbottle Drink Bottle Pioneer Flip Straw BPA Free Leakproof Tritan 30.5oz
天天低价·正品质优
广告
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
The Increment Bottle Pioneer Flip Straw is our most popular large Increment Bottle.
Sporting an air tight, screw top cap, the Pioneer has a built-in flip-up mouth-piece, allowing for ease of access when you need to re-hydrate!
The Pioneer Cap includes a solid coloured straw which reaches to the bottom of the bottle, allowing for maximum hydration without any waste of water.
As an added convenience, we've also added a flexible ring holder to the upper bottle and have included a carabiner hook spring clip with every bottle, allowing for easy attachment to bags or belts.
• Material: Solid Tritan • BPA FREE • Hot Water Safe • Dishwasher Safe • Removable Cap for ease of cleaning • Includes carabiner hook spring clip for easy attachment to bags/belts • Volume: 900ml (30.5oz)
膳魔师品牌于1904年在德国创立,英文“THERMOS”源于希腊文,意为“热量、保温”,也代表了膳魔师产品最大的优点和特色。现今,因为膳魔师优越的保温性能,已成为保温瓶全球通用的称呼,实际意义即为THERMOS便是保温容器的始祖。
没有看到您想要购买的商品?
尺寸三包装
本商品是否包含电池不是
是否需要电池不是
Amazon.cn上架时间日
The Increment Bottle Pioneer Flip Straw is our most popular large Increment Bottle. Sporting an air tight, screw top cap, the Pioneer has a built-in flip-up mouth-piece, allowing for ease of access when you need to re-hydrate! The Pioneer Cap includes a solid coloured straw which reaches to the bottom of the bottle, allowing for maximum hydration without any waste of water. As an added convenience, we've also added a flexible ring holder to the upper bottle and have included a carabiner hook spring clip with every bottle, allowing for easy attachment to bags or belts. • Material: Solid Tritan • BPA FREE • Hot Water Safe • Dishwasher Safe • Removable Cap for ease of cleaning • Includes carabiner hook spring clip for easy attachment to bags/belts • Volume: 900ml (30.5oz)
5 星 (0%)0%4 星4 星 (0%)0%3 星3 星 (0%)0%2 星2 星 (0%)0%1 星1 星 (0%)0%与其他买家分享您的想法
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。当前位置: &
求翻译:SANS BPA FREE是什么意思?
SANS BPA FREE
问题补充:
SANS不含双酚A
不含双酚asan
没有 BPA FREE
SAN BPA 免费
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!Access Denied
Access Denied
You don't have permission to access "http://www.gilt.com/brand/madhouse-by-michael-aram/product/-madhouse-by-michael-aram-twig-round-plates-12-pc?" on this server.
Reference #18.1be8d93f..169c4dePratico Kitchen Low Profile Tea Pitcher with Removable Tea Strainer White - 2.3 quarts -厨具-亚马逊中国
目前无货,
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
加入心愿单
无法加入到心愿单。请重试。
Pratico Kitchen Low Profile Tea Pitcher with Removable Tea Strainer White - 2.3 quarts
天天低价·正品质优
广告
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
✔ PLENTY OF ROOM - Holds 2.3 Quarts (over 8 servings) of water, juice, tea, & more - Measures 6.4 x 4.3 x 12 inches - Innovative design makes it easy to make, serve, & store your favorite beverages
✔ TEA FLEXIBLE - Removable fine mesh tea strainer lets you use a variety of styles of tea: loose leaf, bagged, pearls, etc.
✔ FIT IT WHERE YOU WANT - Flat & slim design allows you to store it standing up or on its side without leaking or rolling around - Store it in your fridge's shelf, vegetable drawer, side panel, etc.
✔ HANDLES THE HEAT - Made from advanced heat resistant BPA-Free SAN plastic that allows you to safely pour boiling water or other high temperature liquids directly inside
✔ EASY TO CLEAN - Wide opening body & removable strainer makes for easy & thorough cleaning by hand or save time & use the dishwasher (all parts are dishwasher safe)
没有看到您想要购买的商品?
The Space Saving Iced Tea Pitcher You NEED The Low Profile Iced Tea Pitcher is one of the best airtight iced tea pitchers you can buy. Its unique low profile design can be placed standing up or on its side without worry of leaking or being exposed to air. Unlike other pitchers, it takes a more rectangular shape than round, so it takes up less space. While the Low Profile Pitcher saves you precious space, that's not the only reason why you should buy it. You should add Pratico Kitchen's Low Profile Tea Pitcher to your cart because it: ✔ HAS PLENTY OF ROOM - Store up to 2.3 Quarts (more than 8 servings) of your favorite soda, juice, tea, coffee, or other beverages - measures 6.4 x 4.3 x 12 in.
✔ ALLOWS ALL TYPES OF TEA - High quality fine mesh removable strainer accommodates loose leaf, tea bags, flowers, and other types of teas. ✔ FITS WHERE YOU NEED IT TO FIT - Compact design allows storage upright or on its side without leaks - place it on a shelf, in a drawer, or on the side of your fridge.
✔ CAN HANDLE THE HEAT - Made from advanced BPA-Free plastic, it can handle boiling water or other hot liquids without breaking or harming your health.
✔ IS EASY TO MAINTAIN - Lid, strainer, and silicone gasket are all easily removable which makes it easy to do thorough cleaning - everything is dishwasher safe! What are you waiting for? Add the Low Profile Iced Tea Pitcher to your cart now and treat yourself, your family, & friends to some refreshing tea!
商品尺寸34.8 x 24.6 x 11.7 cm
商品重量522 g
产品颜色White - 2.3 quarts
制造商Pratico Kitchen
ASINB01H4JOBSQ
发货重量522 g
Amazon.cn上架时间日
5 星 (0%)0%4 星4 星 (0%)0%3 星3 星 (0%)0%2 星2 星 (0%)0%1 星1 星 (0%)0%与其他买家分享您的想法
Kathleen T.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Very versatile pitcher -
已在美国亚马逊上发表颜色: White - 2.3 quarts|已确认购买I love this pitcher, especially because you don't have to store it vertically in the refrigerator.
It is also great because you can pour boiling water directly into the pitcher over tea bags.
I do store it upright until the brew has cooled.
I then store it horizontally to take up less frig shelf space.
The filter in the middle is great for putting in lemons, or oranges and any type of additional flavor you would like to add to any beverage.
Glad it's BPA free
3 个人发现此评论有用.
Amazon Customer5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Awesome product -
已在美国亚马逊上发表颜色: White - 2.3 quarts|已确认购买This is a great slim line pitcher.
It fits nicely in the refrigerator door, and doesn't take up much room on the shelf.
It is light weight and easy to store.
It is unique because of the strainer.
The company quickly answered all my questions, including how to make the pitcher pour more easily.
I had not seen the tiny circle and triangles on the lid.
Once I knew the proper placement of those, it worked like a charm.
Highly recommended.
3 个人发现此评论有用.
Jamie5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星The perfect way to cold brew!! -
已在美国亚马逊上发表颜色: White - 2.3 quarts|已确认购买There's a reason this was listed as the first pitcher that came up on my search. This is a fantastic and well made product. I have made a it 4 large batches of ice tea of all varieties and it's been such an amazing alternative to my morning ice coffee. The best part is I seep the tea leaves overnight and there is not a speck of residue left in the tea afterwards. Easy to use and will last forever.
3 个人发现此评论有用.
Gramaneen5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Awesome! I purchased two! -
已在美国亚马逊上发表颜色: White - 2.3 quarts|已确认购买I am very pleased with my purchase of 2 of these iced tea containers.
I drink alot of fresh brewed tea and this size, while it's a little smaller than my previous container, is great! I like that it fits better in the refrigerator and that I can have two different brands of tea in the refrigerator. It locks securely which I'm happy about compared to the one I recently returned which had a very loose top and caused a lot of spillage. This is easily placed in the refrigerator on its side and it still does not leak.
1 个人发现此评论有用.
Mike.G6895.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Seals tight and handles boiling water -
已在美国亚马逊上发表颜色: White - 2.3 quarts|已确认购买If you read the product description you know that this pitcher is great because 1) you can pour boiling water in it, and 2) you can store it on its side. It's pretty tall so being able to put it on a short shelf in the refrigerator is nice. It seals completely so that feature is legit. I've put water over 200 degrees in it and it holds up, so legit on that, too. The infuser is big enough for 10 or more regular size tea bags. Works great all around.

我要回帖

更多关于 bpafree 的文章

随机推荐