you can send a sendaletter的中文 in a post后加上什么单词

Send a Letter to the Editor | Boston Herald语法填空 According to a recent survey, violence did exist in schools.Students showed their fear and parents and teachers also expressed their great concern about it.Experts hope the whole society pay 1 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
  According to a recent survey, violence did exist in schools.Students showed their fear and parents and teachers also expressed their great concern about it.Experts hope the whole society pay   1  (much)attention to the mental health of adolescents.
  Nowadays, school violence is   2   hot issue(问题).I think this is a phenomenon(现象),   3   calls for our great concern.We should try every effort to prevent violence   4  (happen)at school for more and more students would drop out of school   5   their personal safety could not be guaranteed(保证).In fact, violence can   6  (learn).Children learn violent behavior from adults or from   7   they see on television or on the Internet.
  If I meet with school violence, I will not answer violence   8   violence, for it will result   9   more fighting.I will tell my teachers or parents about it.I think they will help me deal with it well and they will protect me from the bad guys.
  All in all, every student should behave himself and keep   10  from violence.
答案:解析:
1.more 2.a 3.which 4.happening 5.if 6.be learned 7.what 8.with 9.in 10.away
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
来源:选修导学英语译林7 译林版
语法填空(广东)
  Television is now playing a very important part in our life.But television, like many   1   things, has both advantages and disadvantages.Do the   2   outweigh(比……更重要)the latter?
  In the first place, television is not only a convenient source of entertainment, but also   3   comparatively cheap one.For a family of four, for example, it is   4   as well as cheaper to sit comfortably at home, with almost unlimited entertainment available, than to go out in search of amusement elsewhere.
  All they have to do is   5  (press)a button, and they can see plays, films, operas, and shows of every kind, not to mention the latest   6  (excite)football match.Some people,   7   maintain that this is precisely   8   the danger lies.The television viewer makes no choice and exercises no judgment.He is completely passive and has everything   9  (present)to   10   without and effort on his part.
来源:设计必修一英语北师版 北师版
仔细阅读下面的短文,短文中有10个空格。请根据语境或按照括号内的具体要求完成语法填空。
  The fax has greatly changed office work, especially in China.When you place a sheet of paper in a fax machine, the machine“reads”the writing on the page and changes the shapes of letters   1   electronic signals.It then sends these signals down an ordinary telephone line to another fax machine,   2   changes the signals back into the shapes of letters.You can imagine   3   useful this is, particularly in   4   like China and Japan, which use written characters not letters.It is also useful for sending pictures, designs, maps and so on.
  Sending a fax is more expensive than   5  (post)a letter, but much quicker.For example, you can send information abroad immediately, but mailing a letter might   6   a week or so.  7  (连词)you want to send a letter to an office abroad that is in a different time zone, you can send a fax, and it will   8  (receive)even though the office is not open.There are two other points to consider.First, remember that a fax can be read by anyone, so be   9  (care)what you send!Second, do not start faxing everything!It is much cheaper to post or email a long report   10   to fax it.
来源:广东省深圳高级中学学年高二上学期期中测试英语试题
Many years ago, when I was fresh out of school and working in Denver, I was driving to my parents’ home in Missouri   1   Christmas.I stopped at a gas station about 50 miles from Oklahoma City,   2   I was planning to stop and visit a friend.While I was standing in line at the cash register, I said hello to an older couple who were also paying for gas.Then I took off, but had gone only a few miles   3   black smoke poured from the back of my car.I stopped and was wondering   4   to do when a car pulled up behind me.It was the couple I   5  (speak)to at the gas station.They said they would take me to my   6  (friend).We chatted on the way into the city and when I got out of the car, the husband gave me his business card.I wrote him and his wife   7   thank-you note for helping me.Soon afterwards, I received a Christmas present from them,   8  (come)with it was their note that said helping me had made their holidays meaningful.Whenever I was helped, I never failed to say “Thank you”-two simple   9   powerful words.  10   are easy to say and mean so much.
来源:2009年高考英语冲刺阶段专题专练
  Last month we finally got a chance to have a trip to E’mei Mountain, which we   1  (long)to do for ages.It was there   2   I was amazed by the most beautiful scenery I had ever seen!
  The weather didn’t seem to welcome us when we got to West   3  (China)Chengdu city-it was quite wet and cold.On the coach heading to the mountain, I couldn’t help   4  (feel)disappointed.“What a bad day!”I said to myself when looking out of the window,“We may not be able to see a lot in the mountain.And   5   a pity it will be if we miss the sunrise next morning!”
  The guide denied the possibility of a sunny day.“Actually, seldom   6   we have bright sunshine here, especially in winter.”he said.
  Very early the next morning, amazingly, we got completely satisfied in a totally   7  (expect)way.On the way up the mountain, we found everything was becoming white-it was snowing!We screamed.Arriving at the top of the mountain, we found   8   in a white world that only existed in fairy tales.  9   could help describe what we saw.We were jumping, screaming, taking   10  (photo), trying to fill our eyes with everything we could see, because we knew that this was the first time to see such beauty of the nature, and probably, the only time in our lives.
来源:设计必修一英语北师版 北师版
仔细阅读下面的短文,短文中有10个空格。请根据语境或按照括号内的具体要求完成语法填空。
    1   Amelia Earhart did what no other woman had dared to do, so she is my hero.(改写成同义句)She became the first woman aviator(飞行员)in the world to try to fly around the world.She made it easier for other women to go out and do things only men had done.
  Amelia Earhart lived in Atchison, Kansas.Her parents were Amy and Edwin.She had a sister named Muriel who was named Pidge   2  (介词)a blue pigeon in her favorite song.She didn’t have a very happy childhood, for her father was an alcoholic(酒鬼).When she became a teenager in World War Ⅰ, she served as a volunteer nurse.After the war, she studied at Columbia University.  3  (从属连词)she was doing well in school, she went back to California to be with her parents.One day she went with her father to an“aerial meet”and went on a 10 minute flight over Los Angeles.At that moment, she knew that   4  (fly)was what she wanted to do.
  Amelia had heard of a woman aviation teacher, Anita Snook, and   5  (gave/took)flying lessons with her at Kinner Field near Long Beach, California.In July, Amelia bought a plane and named it“The Canary.”In October, 1922, Amelia began breaking world records and   6  (动词)a women’s highest altitude(海拔高度)record at 14 000 feet.
  On April 27, 1926, Mr.H.H.Railey called Amelia and asked,“  7  (疑问副词)would you like to be the first woman to fly across the Atlantic?”  8   Mr.Railey had asked by George Putman, a New York Publisher, to find a woman to fly across the Atlantic Ocean.(改错)No woman had ever flown this far across the Atlantic.Since Earhart had no experience with more than one-engine planes, Amelia went on the flight as a passenger.Two men, Wilmer Stultz and Slim Gordon, were   9  (actual)going to fly the plane.On Sunday, June 3,1928, Amelia went to Nova Scotia to start her flight.Some bad weather held the flight back until June 18, though.They flew through dense fog most of the way and landed in South Wales instead of Ireland with only a bit of fuel left.
  Amelia got all the attention as the   10  (序数词)“girl”to fly across the Atlantic.She was upset that the two men who had actually flown the plane didn’t get any attention.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号缺词填空 根据短文内容及首字母提示.补全空格内单词.使短文完整.通顺.(共10小题,每小题1分.满分10分)Are you able to send a letter with pictures and sounds to someone anywhere in the world without putting a stamp on it? W [小题1] e-mails you can 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
缺词填空&根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)Are you able to send a letter with pictures and sounds to someone anywhere in the world without putting a stamp on it? W&【小题1】&e-mails you can do that. Using a c&【小题2】&&you can send e-mails quickly and easily. The post is much s&【小题3】&&than e-mail. E- mails can send the message to the other s&【小题4】&&of the world in seconds.E-mail is easy to use and it s&&【小题5】&time and money. The differences in time in different parts of the world do not matter w 【小题6】&to send e-mails. It is twenty-four-hour service that makes you send your e- mail at any time of the day or n 【小题7】 . No one has to stay t&&【小题8】 to receive e-mails. It d 【小题9】&&matter if your friends are in bed when you send an e-mail to them, or you are seeing a f&&【小题10】&&at the cinema when they send an e-mail back.&&
【小题1】【小题1】 With&&&&【小题1】 computer 【小题1】 slower&【小题1】 side&&&【小题1】 save【小题1】 when&【小题1】night&&&【小题1】 there 【小题1】 doesn’t 【小题1】 film解析:略
练习册系列答案
科目:初中英语
来源:江苏省无锡市石塘湾中学学年七年级下学期期中检测英语试题
根据短文内容和所给首字母,在空格内填入一个适当的词,使短文意思完整。所填单词在答卷上必须完整写出:
  Are bald eagles(秃鹰)r  1  bald? No! There is s  2  short white hair on their heads.The w  3  “bald” is “white” in old English.
  Bald eagles live near water, b  4  their favourite food is fish! An eagle may h  5  to wait for a long time for a big fish.When fish are scarce(缺乏), bald eagles will eat other birds o  6  animals.And they a  7  eat food from other birds.
  If someone says you have eagles' e  8  you should be happy.They say that you can see things that o  9  cannot see.Eagles can see things from far away.But an eagle's eyes can not m  10  .So when an eagle looks around, it has to move its head.
1.r________
2.s________
3.w________
4.b________
5.h________
6.o________
7.a________
8.e________
9.o________
10.m________
来源:学年江苏泰州高港实验学校八年级上学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
缺词填空 根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺(共10空;每空1分,满分10分)Last May I stayed in Santo Lusa for a week. That wasmy f &1&&trip there. One morning I went out to v&2&&&a famous museum but l didn't know w&&&3&&wayto go,& so l stopped a stranger and asked “ Excuse me, does this streetlead(通向) to the Grand Museum?”“Yes,” he answered.“Go along this street and turn left at the second crossing. You can't m &4 it. ”so I walked two blocks (街区) and t &&5&&to my left,but the museum w &&6 &&there.Then I asked a second stranger. He said,“Go along this street and turn left atthe second crossing.” But a& 7 Icouldn’t find the museum. I asked a third stranger and he said the same thing.This time I found the Grand Museum. Just then s& 8&&walkedup and said, “ Excuse me, where’s the nearest h& 9&&? Ihave a bad headache. ” I answered q 10&&“ Go along this streetand turn left at the second crossing !”1.f________& 2. v________& 3.w________& 4. m________& 5. t________6.w________& 7. a________& 8. s________&9. h________& 10. q_______&
来源:学年安徽省芜湖市初三一模考试英语卷
题型:单词拼写
缺词填空& 根据短文内容及首字母提示,补全空格内单词,使短文完整、通顺。(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)Are you able to send a letterwith pictures and sounds to someone anywhere in the world without putting astamp on it? W& 1.& e-mails you can do that. Using a c&2. &&you can send e-mailsquickly and easily. The post is much s& 3. &&than e-mail. E- mails can send the message to the other s&4.& &of the world in seconds.E-mail is easy to use and it s&&5. &time and money. The differences intime in different parts of the world do not matter w 6. &to send e-mails. It istwenty-four-hour service that makes you send your e- mail at any time of theday or n 7. . No one has to stay t&&8. to receive e-mails. It d 9. &&matter if your friends are in bed whenyou send an e-mail to them, or you are seeing a f&& 10. &&at the cinema when they send ane-mail back.& &&&
来源:2014届山东省东营市第一学期九年级英语期末试卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
缺词填空: 根据短文内容及首字母提示, 补全空格内单词, 使短文完整、通顺。(10分)Mr King taught English in a middle school. He was very b?? 1.?? all the time and couldn’t do some r? 2.?
.So he left the school and opened a book shop in the c 3.?? of the town. It wasn’t big enough but all the books were nice and most people liked to buy some there. When the shop was c?? 4.????? , he could read at home. He was friendly and knew a lot, so many people e??? 5.??? reading and buying books in his shop.It was Sunday and it was cold outside. At nine in the evening all the buyers left e___6.? a girl. She was well dressed up and waited for s?? 7.?? there. Standing by the shelves, she looked over the books one after a?? 8.?
. It made them in a fearful mess(凌乱不堪). Mr King came up to her and asked, “Excuse me, madam. What can I do for you?” “Your books are all boring,” said the girl, “I want a d??? 9.?? one.” “That’s easy,” Mr King smiled. He t? 10.? out a cookbook and said, “Here you are, madam.” 
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
send a letter()you.()中填to还是for还是其他的?请举几个例子
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
to you 给你的意思 for you 是为了你的意思
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
tosend to 发送到;发送给 例句I have two suits to send to laundry.我有两套西装要送干洗店去洗。
to例句:Will you send a letter to me after you go back to England?你会英国之后会给我写信吗? I will send a letter to you if I'm free.我有空的时候会给你写信的。
send sth to sb是固定搭配。
tosend for a doctor send for 是固定短语,意思是派人去请eg,Mike have a headache,please send for a doctor.send sth to sb
意思是送某物给某人eg.Please send my love to your mom.
tosend sth.to sb.orsend sb.sth.
send sth to sb
扫描下载二维码Ali,who was working alongway from home,wanted to send a letter to his wife,but he could neither rea_百度知道
Ali,who was working alongway from home,wanted to send a letter to his wife,but he could neither rea
翻译文章Ali,whowasworkingalongwayfromhome,wantedtosendalettertohiswife,buthecouldneitherreadnorwrite,andhehadtoworkallday,sohecouldonlylookforsomebodytowritehisletterlate...
翻译文章Ali,who was working alongway from home,wanted to send a letter to his wife,but he could neither read nor write,and he had to work all day,so he could only look for somebody to write his letter late at night.At last he found the house of a letter writer whose name was Nasreddin.
Nasreddin was already in bed.&It is late,&he said.&what do you want?& &I want you to write a letter to my wife.&said Ali,Nasreddin was not pleased.he thought for a few seconds andthen said,&Has the letter got to go far?& &what does that matter?&answered Ali&Well,my writing is so strange that only I can read it, and if I have to travel a long way to read your letter to your wife, it will cost you a lot of money.&Ali went away quickly.
采纳数:12
获赞数:110
擅长:暂未定制
这好像是我看过的一个笑话。有个离家很远的人阿里,他想写封信给他的妻子,可他不会读也不会写而且白天需要工作,所以他只有在较晚的时候找个人帮他写信。最终他来到了一个叫纳斯雷丁的写信人的家。纳斯雷丁已经睡了。“现在很晚了”他说“你想做什么?”“我想让你写封信给我的妻子”阿里说,纳斯雷丁那时不太高兴,他想了一下,然后说道“这封信要送很远么?”“这有关系么?”阿里回答。“嗯,我的字迹非常特别,只有我才能够读懂,而如果我要走很远去给你的妻子读这封信,这会花掉你很多钱的。”阿里立刻跑走了。
采纳数:18
获赞数:37
阿里在离家很远的地方工作,但是不识字,只能白天努力干活,晚上找人写信,终于他找到了可以写信的人,他叫纳什瑞丁。纳什瑞丁已经上床了。“太晚了,你想干什么?”纳什问。“我想你给我妻子写封信”阿里回答。纳什有点不高兴,想了一会说:“信要传的很远吗?”“这有什么关系吗?”阿里回答。“我的字迹很怪,只有我自己可以看懂。如果我要走很远的路把信读给你妻子听,那要花费你很多钱。”听到这话,阿里立即离开了。
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖

更多关于 sendtheletter 的文章

随机推荐