when Ilearnedit to control my temper;it shows that

当前位置: &
求翻译:I learned early in life that I had to be more patient and little aggressive. From the time I was about four until I was about six, I destroyed each of my toy. I was happy when the toys worked, but when things did wrong, I got angry and broke it. For a while parents bought me new toys. But before long they began to see 是什么意思?
I learned early in life that I had to be more patient and little aggressive. From the time I was about four until I was about six, I destroyed each of my toy. I was happy when the toys worked, but when things did wrong, I got angry and broke it. For a while parents bought me new toys. But before long they began to see
问题补充:
我了解到,在生命的早期,我有更多的耐心和有点咄咄逼人。从时间,直到我大约六,我是约四,我毁了我的每一个玩具。我很高兴当玩具工作,但是当事情做错了,我很生气,并把它弄坏了。一段时间,父母给我买新玩具。但不久,他们开始看到发生了。我撕开我的第五个生日玩具火车时,我父亲说,“就是这样,你没有更多的玩具。”我的惩罚,历时一年。同时,我发现,更多的耐心,我必须让我的玩具持续从此改变我的态度。
我早就学会了,我应该在生活更有耐心和很少侵略性的。 我从到我是大约四个6,我摧毁了我的每一玩具。 我很高兴当玩具了,但当事情做错了,我生气了,搞坏了。 我买了一个新的玩具,家长。 但是不久他们开始看到,正在发生的情况。 当我五裂我五岁生日玩具火车,我的父亲说,“说的就是这样。 没有更多玩具给您。”我的惩罚持续了一年。
我学会了早期我不得不耐心等待
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!How I learned to learn English 九年级全篇翻译,要原文,谢谢啦!_百度知道
该问题可能描述不清,建议你
How I learned to learn English 九年级全篇翻译,要原文,谢谢啦!
采纳数:22888
获赞数:328412
原文:How I learned to learn English
Last year my English class was difficult.First of all,it wasn’t easy for me to understand the teacher when she talked.To begin with,she spoke too quickly,and I couldn’t understand every word.Later on,I realized that it doesn’t matter if you don’t understand every word.I was also afraid to speak in class,because I thought my classmates might laugh at me.I couldn’t always make complete sentences either .Then I started to watch English-language TV.It helped a lot.I think that doing lots of listening practice is one of the secrets of beacoming a good learner.Another thing that Ifound very difficult was English grammar.So I decided to take lots of grammar notes in every class.The I started to write my own original sentences using the grammar I was learning.It’s amazing how much this helped.Now I am enjoying learning English and I got an A this term.My teacher is very impressed.翻译:我是怎样学习英语的
去年,英语课很难。首先,老师讲话的时候我很难听懂。开始的时候,她讲的太快,我听不清每一个单词。之后,我才意识到听不清每一个单词这并不重要。我也很害怕在课堂上发言,因为我害怕同学们会取笑我。因为我还不能造完整的句子,我就开始看英语电视节目,这很有用。我认为大量的做听力练习是成为一名成功学习者的秘诀。另外,我还发现英语语法很难,于是我决定在每一堂课上做些笔记。然后用学到的语法知识点来造句,这很有帮助,让人惊讶。现在我很乐意学习英语,这学期考试还得了一个A。老师对我印象很深刻。祝你学习进步,更上一层楼!(*^__^*)
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。& One of the most important lessons I learned from my father took place in our driveway when I was in elementary school. We used to play basketball every day, and
中考试题:
高考试题:
2015中考试题
2014中考试题
2013中考试题
2012中考试题
2011中考试题
中考试题地区分类
中考模拟试题
2013中考模拟试题
2012中考模拟试题
2011中考模拟试题