泸教英语初三living in another country是什么意思课文英语

本视频由声明原创。扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
英语翻译All living things on the Earth need other living things to live with.Nothing lives alone.Sometimes one living thing kills another.Each kind of life eats another kind of life to live,and together they form a food chain.Some food chains are simple,while other are not.But all food chains begin with the sun,and all food chains become broken if one of the links disappears.All life needs sunlight to live on.But only plants can use sunlight directly.They make food from sunlight ,water,air ang so on.Animals can only use the sun's energy after it has been changed into food by plants.Some animals feed directly on plants.Others eat small animals.Meat-eating animals are only eating plants indirectly.What about human begins.We are members of many food chains.We eat plants and animals .But we often break up the food chains.We kill wild animals .We also make rivers ,lakes and seas polluted.In future,we would have no food or drinks.Breaking the links puts all life in danger.
作业帮用户
扫二维码下载作业帮
3亿+用户的选择
地球上的所有生命需要其他的生物可以生活在一起的人.没有一个人住.有时一个人杀死另一个活物.每一种生活吃另一种生活的生命,他们一起形成一个食物链.有些快餐连锁店是简单的,而另外一些故事却不是这样.但所有食物链和太阳开始,所有食物链变为如果有一个链接就消失了.所有的生命需要阳光生存.但只有植物可以利用阳光直接.他们从阳光制造食物、水、空气和等等.动物只能用太阳的能量后变成了食品的植物.有些动物饲料直接在植物.别人吃小动物.食肉动物都只吃植物的间接影响.人类如何开始.我们是许多食物链的成员.我们吃植物和动物.但是我们经常分手食物链.我们猎杀野生动物.我们也使河流、湖泊和海洋污染.今后,我们将没有食物或饮料.打破了所有的生命连结了危险.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
地球上的所有生物都是互相依赖,相互依存的,没有谁能够单独存在。有些动物靠嘶咬其他动物来维持日常的生活,一种生物吃另一种生物,它们之间组成了一个食物链。有些生物细胞构成很简单,没有原子核。所有的生物来源都是靠太阳的光合作用取得的,但只有植物能吸收阳光,水,空气等进行光合作用,取得食物。动物长大变老至死,就变成了植物的食物来源,动物又直接吃植物。大吃小,小的又吃更小,就这样组成了一个完整的生物链。如果...
扫描下载二维码Third-Culture Kids Did you grow up in one culture.your parents came from another.and you are now living in a totally different country?If so.then you are a third-cu lture kid! The term third-culture k 题目和参考答案——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
& 题目详情
11.Third-Culture Kids& Did you grow up in one culture,your parents came from another,and you are now living in a totally different country?If so,then you are a third-cu lture kid!& The term"third-culture kid"(or TCK) was coined in the 1960s by Dr.Ruth.She first came across this phenomenon when she researched North American children living in India.Caught between two cultures,they form their very own.(36)BAbout 90 percent of them have a university degree,while 40 percent pursue a postgraduate or doctor degree.They usually benefit from their intercultural experience,which helps them to grow into successful academics and professionals.(37)AIn fact many hardships may arise from this phenomenon.A third-culture kid may not be able to adapt themselves completely to their new surroundings as expected.Instead,they may always remain an outsider in different host cultures.Max,for example,experienced this fundamental feeling of strangeness throughout his life as a third-culture kid.(38)GWhile this can be a way to create a network of friends all around the world,it can be difficult for a third-culture kid like Max to maintain close friendships and relationships.& For a third-culture kid,it is often easier to move to a new foreign country than to return to their"home"country.After living in Australia and South Korea for many years,Louis finally returned to Turkey as a teenager.But she felt out of place when she returned to the country where she was born.(39)FShe did not share the same values as her friends'even years after going back home.While a third-culture kid must let go of their identity as foreigner when he/she returns,the home country can prove to be more foreign than anything he/she came across before.The peer group they face does not match the idealized image children have of"home".(40)C& As a part of the growing"culture",TCKs may find it a great challenge for them to feel at home in many places.A.Yet being a third-culture kid is not always easy.B.In general,they often reach excellent academic results.C.This often makes it hard for them to form their own identity.D.However,their parents can help them see the opportunities of a mobile lifestyle.E.Their experience abroad helps them to gain a better understanding of cultural differences.F.Unlike other teens of her age,she didn't know anything about current TV shows or fashion trends.G.Additionally,making new friends and saying goodbye to old ones will at some point become routine for a third-culture kid.
分析 本文主要介绍了"third-culture&kid"这一文化现象,他们在学术上会受益于这种多元文化,但是在其他方面也会遇到很多困难,例如无法保持亲密的朋友关系,也无法像其他土生土长的同龄人一样形成对自己故乡正确的认知.作为这种增长中的文化的产物,这些"third-culture&kids"在获得归属感方面会面临许多的挑战.解答 36.B.&细节理解题,由下一句意思,他们中的百分之九十都有大学文聘,其中百分之四十获得研究生甚至博士学位.所以可知,大体上,他们在学术方面成就斐然.故选B.37.A.细节理解题,下一句意思,事实上,这种现象会引发许多困难.且可推知上一句应当有转折之意.结合来看,"然而做一个third-culture&kid并不总是一帆风顺",应选A.38.G.推理判断题,由前文举例,Max作为一个third-culture&kid&经历了一段陌生的生活.且由下文对于他来说保持亲密的友谊很难,"结交新朋友,告别老朋友,会在某种程度上成为一个third-culture&kid的常规.",可以选出G.39.F.细节理解题,由前文知,Louis回到自己的故乡,但她觉得自己和这里格格不入.所以接下来应当是格格不入的表现,F项句意,"她不像同龄人一样了解如今的电视节目和流行趋势".故选F.40.C.细节理解题,很容易看出此段关键词 identity,唯一一个照应的只有C选项.代入可理解这些third-culture&kid回到故乡,放弃了他们原有的认知,但是他们对家乡的观念并不与其他同龄人一致,所以他们很难形成自己的认知.故选C是正确的.点评 七选五阅读是完成性阅读,和完形填空很类似,不同的是一个选词,一个选句子.解题时,要注意上下文语境,充分考虑信息词(选项中和空格前后句子中相同或相近的词),选出最符合语境的句子.
练习册系列答案
科目:高中英语
题型:选择题
2.The&naughty&boy&____&to&his&mother&that&the&eggs&were&____&by&himself.(  )A.lied;&layB.lied;&laidC.lay;&laidD.lying;&laid
题型:阅读理解
19.As&the&new&semester&begins,millions&of&college&students&across&the&country&are&trying&hard&to&remember&how&best&to&write&a&paper&or,more&likely,how&best&to&delay&that&paper.Procrastination&is&the&thief&of&time&and&a&lot&of&students&suffer&form&it.They&can&spend&whole&days&in&the&library&doing&nothing&but&staring&into&space,eating&snacks,surfing&the&Internet,watching&videos&and&looking&at&other&students&sitting&around&them,who,most&likely&are&doing&nothing&either.Paralyzed&(使失去活力)&by&their&habit&to&procrastinate,they&write&micro&blogs&about&their&fears,asking&their&online&friends&if&they&sometimes&have&the&same&issue.But&this&does&nothing&to&break&the&spell&(魔咒).According&to&a&recent&report,95percent&of&us&procrastinate&at&some&point&and&20percent&of&the&world's&population&are&always&procrastinating.The&figures&are&disappointing.Procrastinators&are&less&wealthy,less&healthy&and&less&happy&than&those&who&don't&delay.Procrastinators&like&to&find&excuses&to&justify&their&behavior,but&BBC&columnist&Rowan&Pelling&says&they&are&all&wrong.Many&procrastinators&tell&themselves&they&are&perfectionists&who&work&best&under&pressure.Pelling&says&this&is&non&sense,as&work&done&at&the&last&minute&is&more&likely&to&have&mistakes&than&work&done&on&time.The&behavior&of&procrastinators&often&makes&them&feel&ashamed,inconveniences&others&and&annoys&loved&ones.Pelling&also&points&out&that&procrastination&feels&particularly&delinquent(过失的)&in&a&society&that&thinks&of&speedy&action&as&admirable,and,at&times,even&as&a&moral&good.Fortunately,social&scientists&have&thrown&their&weight&behind&efforts&to&understand&this&behavioral&mistake&and&offer&strategies&to&control&it.Piers&Steel,a&Canadian&social&scientist&and&author&of&The&Procrastination&Equation,believes&human&is"designed"to&procrastinate.Nevertheless,he&suggests&a&couple&of&good&ways&to&get&through&the&task&at&hand.64.Which&behavior&belongs&to&procrastination?DA.Never&dream&away&the&time.B.Always&complete&the&tasks&ahead&of&time.C.Never&put&off&till&tomorrow&what&should&be&done&today.D.Always&wait&to&work&until&the"good&mood"or"good&time".65.According&to&the&passage,which&of&the&following&statements&is&NOT&TRUE?CA.Procrastination&makes&people&waste&their&time.B.Speedy&action&is&considered&as&a&moral&standard&in&the&society.C.procrastinators&usually&complete&their&tasks&perfectly.D.Procrastination&is&common&among&people.66.What&is&most&likely&to&be&discussed&in&the&paragraph&that&follows?DA.Ways&to&handle&the&study&pressures.B.Introduction&to&the&book&The&Procrastination&Equation.C.More&examples&to&illustrate&procrastinationD.Measures&to&deal&with&procrastination.
题型:填空题
6.Hopefully(有希望地),we&will&get&there&on&time.
题型:信息匹配
16.MANHATTAN,Venice,Paris …(36)D?You can not only visit them in the US,Italy and France,but also see them as the names of roads,buildings and housing estates (住宅小区) in China's different cities.(37)A,these names won't last for long.The Chinese government has started to survey and change"exaggerated (夸张的),foreign,strange"place names.According to Civil Affairs Minister Li Liguo,the name changing will be finished by June next year,and the Chinese government has called for new names that stand for China's culture,history and traditions.(38)E,according to the Chinese government.New names have been used in an effort to present a modern and international lifestyle and to interest more tourists,according to People's Daily.One well-known example is Zhangjiajie in Hunan province.In 2010,it changed the name of one of its peaks (山峰) from One Pillar in the South (南天一柱) to Hallelujah Mountain,a place in the famous film Avatar (《阿凡达》).(39)G,but also misleads people,said Zhu Lijia,a professor at the National School of Administration.For example,some cities have more than one road named"Manhattan"or"Venice",and people sometimes get confused and go to the wrong place.Besides,exaggeration in names is common.A place called"Vienna woods"may only have a few trees,and"Venice water town"may just have a small pond,said Li.(40)F,according to Li,but these changes shouldn't cause new troubles for people.Thus,some widely known names could be kept,and the name changes will be carried out gradually.A.HoweverB.As a resultC.Do these places sound familiar to youD.Have you ever heard of themE.During the past 30 years,about 60,000 names of towns and 400,000 names of villages in China have been lostF.It's necessary to clean up non-standard namesG.Overuse of foreign place names not only"cuts Chinese people off from their history and culture"
3.The ice meltedwith the sun coming out.It became a large pool of water.
20.If&you&want&to&know&the&answer,you'd&betterconsult(咨询)&your&teacher.
题型:阅读理解
1.In&a&land&of&forests,on&top&of&only&mountain&in&the&area,lived&the&last&ever&group&of&large,wild&dinosaurs(恐龙).They&were&trapped&inside&a&crater(火山口).For&thousands&and&thousands&of&years&they&had&gone&through&all&the&changes&on&Earth,and&now,led&by&the&great&Ferocitaurus,they&were&planning&to&come&out&of&their&hiding&place&and&rule&the&world&once&more.Ferocitaurus&was&the&leader&of&the&dinosaurs&who&had&decided&they&had&been&far&from&the&rest&of&the&world&for&too&long.So,over&the&next&few&years,the&dinosaurs&worked&together,damaging&the&walls&of&the&great&crater.When&the&work&was&done,all&the&dinosaurs&felt&excited&and&were&ready&to&rule&the&world.When&leaving&their&home&for&thousands&and&thousands&of&years,they&found&everything&was&new&to&them.However,for&days,the&dinosaurs&continued&on,in&a&very&determined&way.Finally,from&the&top&of&some&mountains,they&saw&a&small&town.The&houses&and&people&seemed&so&small.However,as&they&approached&that&little&town,the&houses&were&getting&bigger&and&bigger.When&the&dinosaurs&finally&arrived,they&found&the&houses&were&much&bigger&than&themselves.A&boy&who&was&passing&by&said,"Daddy,Daddy!I've&found&some&tiny&dinosaurs!Can&I&keep&them?"And&such&is&life.The&terrifying&Ferocitaurus&and&his&friends&end&up&as&pets&of&the&village&children.The&dinosaurs&learned&that&nothing&lasts&forever,and&that&you&must&always&get&ready&to&change.24.The&dinosaurs&had&lived&in&the&crater&for&long&becauseB.A.they&lost&their&way&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.they&were&trapped&in&itC.they&didn't&know&the&world&outside&&&&&&&&D.they&were&afraid&to&be&caught25.The&dinosaurs&left&the&crater&toC.A.hunt&for&food&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&B.learn&more&about&the&worldC.control&the&world&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&D.make&friends&with&the&villagers26.The&underlined&word"approached"probably&means"D".A.destroyed&&&&&B.discovered&&&&&C.escaped&from&&&&&D.moved&towards27.What&can&we&learn&from&the&text?AA.Life&is&always&changing.B.Only&time&can&last&forever.B.Time&lost&never&comes&back.D.Goals&determine&what&you&are&going&to&be.
1.A couple had been married for over 60 years.They shared everything,talked (1)abouteverything and kept no secrets from each other except that the woman had a box in a drawer(2)that/whichshe had told her husband not to open or ask her about.He'd never thought about it ever since.One day(3)thewoman got very sick and the doctor said she wouldn't recover.To sort out their affairs,the husband took down the box and (4)brought(bring) it to his wife's bedside.She agreed it was time that he(5)knew/should know(know) what was in the box.After(6)opening(open) it,he found two small table mats(垫子) and a sum of money totaling 25,000.He asked her about the contents."When we were to be married,"she said,"my grandma told me the secret of happy(7)marriage(marry) was never to argue,and I should just keep quiet and make a mat(8)if/whenI got angry with you."The man was so(9)moved(move) that he had to fight back his tears.She had only been angry with him twice in all those years of living and loving!"Honey,"he said,"that explains the mats,but what about the money?Where did it come from?""Oh,"she said,"that's the money I made from selling (10)them."
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号Living in Another CountryMy name is Brad Li. I&m he...
关联0个知识点
填空(客观)题
Living in Another Country
My name is Brad Li. I&m here today to tell you about my experience as an exchange student in the United States last year.
I must &that at first America was a big culture shock for me. Many things were strange to me: the language, the food and even the school.
I stayed with a host family in a small town. My host parents, Mr. and Mrs. Hurst, were very kind. They organized a lot of activities for me in my &time so that I wouldn&t miss home or feel lonely.
However, to a certain , life in the US was hard to get used to. My main problem was with the language. I&&to understand much in the first few weeks because everyone spoke so fast. Though I soon &to get used to it, I still had problems because they used a lot of . For example, they often say they are &under the & when they are ill. Their everyday English is very different from what we learn in China.
Another difference was the food. My host family always had bread, potatoes and salad for meals. I really missed the dumplings, rice and delicious dishes from home.
School was a big shock too. They do not require students to wear , so students can wear almost &they like. Some students have strange hairstyles as well. Some students even have pink or &hair!
Anyway, I have many great memories of that year, &playing in the snow in winter, and playing baseball. At Halloween, I went to a party dressed as Harry Potter. At Thanksgiving, we had a big dinner with a huge .
It was an exciting year, and it was a &education for me. Now I understand more about American culture. My American friends asked me many questions about life in China, and this made me think about my own culture as well.
especially
第12期A4(听写填空)
浏览次数:1次
编辑次数:2次
最近更新:
辛勤贡献者 上传我的文档
 上传文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
初中英语九年级下册《ReadingLivinginanothercountry》PPT课件.ppt