为什么这里用paid,过去分词表示被动是什么意思不是表示被动吗

“get+过去分词”也是一种被动语态有问题,上知乎。知乎作为中文互联网最大的知识分享平台,以「知识连接一切」为愿景,致力于构建一个人人都可以便捷接入的知识分享网络,让人们便捷地与世界分享知识、经验和见解,发现更大的世界。英语被动语态通常由“助动词be+过去分词”构成,有时也可用“get+过去分词”构成:How did that window get opened? 那个窗户是如何打开的?Cleaning women in big cities usually get paid by the hour. 大城市的清洁女工通常按小时计酬。但总的说来,用get构成的被动语态不如用be构成的被动语态常见,尤其是在含有施动者的by短语时,用get构成被动语态更是少见。不过有时用be+过去分词构成被动语态构成误解时,人们可能会选get+过去分词来避免这种误解。比较:The window was broken. 窗户破了。(表状态)/ 窗户被打破了。(表动作)The window got broken. 窗户被打破了。(表动作)赞同 分享收藏volunteering means to work without being -----为什么是填 过去式paid_百度知道
volunteering means to work without being -----为什么是填 过去式paid
采纳数:22888
获赞数:328653
without being paid 表示“没有报酬”,是习惯性搭配。这里paid不是过去式,而是过去分词,be + 过去分词,这是用的被动语态,pay 表示“支付”。比如:The doctors and other people provide their services without being paid.这些医生及其他来此服务的人都是没有报酬的。祝您学习进步,更上一层楼!!! (⊙o⊙)…
采纳数:20672
获赞数:114128
被动语态标准格式be paid
壁虎—漫步
壁虎—漫步
采纳数:75
获赞数:257
被动语态分词+动词被动语态构成名词性短语
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。paid - Bing 词典美 [pe?d] 英 [pe?d] adj.有偿的;付费的;有报酬的;有薪金的v.“pay”的过去式和过去分词;“I pay”的过去式和过去分词网络付讫;已付;支付adj.,,,paid显示所有例句adj.1.有偿的;付费的for which people receive moneyNeither of them is currently in paid employment.他们俩目前都没有挣钱的差事。a well-paid job报酬不菲的工作2.有报酬的;有薪金的receiving money for doing workMen still outnumber women in the paid workforce.在上班挣钱的人口中,男性仍然多于女性。a poorly paid teacher收入微薄的教师1.已付的,付清的2.有薪金的;受雇用的n.1.付讫1.
付讫PD是什么付款方式_百度知道 ... Cash On Delievery 贸易帐户 paid 付讫,已付 telegraphic transfer 电汇 ... |2.已付商务英语缩写_百度文库 ... MR= mister 先生, PD= paid 已付, PR = pair 双,对, ... |3.付费已付费(Paid)版! V1.0.8更新:修复一些BUG,如果你是使用的Galaxy S2请升级到4.0.4以上以获取更好的游戏体验.欢迎加入安粉QQ群1…|4.支付Ugly Betty第一季第1集剧本(中英文) - 豆丁网 ... cosmetic: 化妆品 paid: 支付 layout: 布局,排版 ... |5.付清的自己总结不定词--过去式--过去分词 - 豆丁网 ... pay 支付,付;偿还, 补偿 paid 付清的;已付的 prove 证明;检验;显示 ... |6.已付款翻译:已付款 / 未付款_百度知道 ...
paid 已付款 unpaid 未付款 ... |7.付钱的八年级下册外研版英语单词_百度知道 ... 4、air n. 广播 5、paid adj. 付钱的 2、hardly adv. 几乎不 ... |更多释义收起释义例句释义:全部,有偿的,付费的,有报酬的,有薪金的,付讫,已付,支付类别:全部,口语,书面语,标题,技术来源:全部,字典,网络难度:全部,简单,中等,难更多例句筛选收起例句筛选1.It is
for or how
the Ethiopian
lasting credit
open-source
Berlusconi : ' 6.
a man out of
8.By the end of the
per cent of those who
channel that
him for10. the
filled the
were , and the
was .必应词典应用准确权威无广告下 载 手 机 版 必 应 词 典体 验 P C 版 必 应 词 典C最佳 分析:C项paid是过去分词作get系词的表语.类似用法如:get married.get arrested.get excited等.说明:句中的by the hour是按照小时与之相似的用——精英家教网——
暑假天气热?在家里学北京名师课程,
C最佳 分析:C项paid是过去分词作get系词的表语.类似用法如:get married.get arrested.get excited等.说明:句中的by the hour是按照小时与之相似的用法有:by the pound, by the month.by the year等. 【】
题目列表(包括答案和解析)
下面为同学们推荐部分热门搜索同步练习册答案,要查找更多练习册答案请点击访问
根据短文内容,从短文后的七个选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。How to Make a Glodfish Live for Decades Believe it or not , a goldfish could live for 10—25years ot longer if it’s given proper care .However , with normal care itusually lives for about 6 years . The Guinness Book of World Records mentions agoldfish named Tish that lived 43 years! ____1.__.Purchase the largest possible tank you can . Whileusing a 20 liter tank is better for the fish than any kind of a fish bowl , atleast 40 liters is necessary for quality of life a single fish . Chinese a tankwith large surface area to increase the amount of oxygen in contact with thesurface of the water.__2.&&&&& &Besure that any decorations you choose aren’t hollow (harmful bacteria can growinside ) and that they don’t have sharp edges . Provide your fish withdifferent areas in the tank , such as an open area ideal for swimming and ahiding area . If you feed them at the same time every day , they will soon bewaiting for you at that time and grow used to your presence .Add some equipment to increase oxygen into the water .__3.&&&& &You can also have the current from a“waterfall” type filter help agitate (搅动) the water‘s surface .Clean the tank at least once every two weeks , butmore frequently is preferable due to the large amount of waste . __4.&&&&&Feed the goldfish one to three times daily with foodapecifically designed for goldfish . ___5.& Give them only as muchas they can eat in a few minutes , and clean any leftovers immediately.A.Provide mental and physical stimulation (刺激) for the fish .B.Be aware that goldfish will not eat below50--55&&°C (10--14°C).C.Here’s how to help your commpanion survive into the“ golden years ”.D.If you do need to catch your fish ,consider using aplastic container rather than a net .E.A small air pump can be necessary .F.How often you do this will depend on the size of youtank , the number of fish .G.If you choose to feed them more often , then reducethe size of the meals so you don’t overfeed. &
根据文章内容,从下面A.B.C.D.E.F六个选项中选出能概括每一段主题的最佳选项, 选项中有一项是多余选项.
A.Think while you are reading B.Select a proper material C.Five suggestions for achieving better results D.Read loudly E.Read on F.Use a dictionary at a right time
&&& Effective reading should adopt a correctway, and then you can get more by paying less.Here are somehints for reading effectively.1.___________Don’t choose a rather difficult book or a too easy one foryourself to read.A book full of new words will make you feeldiscouraged quickly.To understand those new words, you have to turnto the dictionary quite often.It seems that you are not reading the book butthe dictionary.It has no fun at all! On the contrary, a tooeasy one will only waste your time and cannot do any help.Thetwo extremes may at last make you give up reading.So it’s better foryou to find a proper book with no more than five new words on each page.2._____________If you come across a new word, do not look it up in adictionary as quickly as possible.Leave it alone and guess the meaning of it basedon the content of the text.&&&&&&& Thisability is quite necessary in reading.If you know yourguess is right later, you will be highly excited at your “success”, and yourinterest in reading is well stimulated.If a word really hindersyou from understanding the whole passage, turn to the dictionary by then.Iam sure you can remember this word very well, as it has left you such a deepimpression for its “troublesome image.”3.___________To comprehend what you are reading, you should think whileyou are reading, then from your own ideas on some special issues.Tryto scribble some lines-a very short journal, to express your ideas.Yourwriting does not need to be quite formal but expressive.Thispractice can make you communicate with the original English authors.Dayby day, your way of thinking in English will turn into a native way, which isquite important for English writing.4._____________Language has its own beauty, no matter Chinese or English.Don’tmerely take English as a “test”.Take it as an “entertainment” instead and youwill enjoy it through learning.Maybe you should find some beautiful literary works such asa prose or a poem to read, if you like.Try top read them asloudly and impassionedly as you can.During this process,not only you can enjoy yourself by the great emotions of the writers, but alsoyour pronunciation and your manner of speaking English will be improved.5.______________The last but not the least, keep on reading.Ifyou cannot keep it as a habit, you will suffer from paying without gaining.&
&Desmond, Carls, Russel, Malcolm, Warren正计划买一辆小车。阅读他们的情况和下面六种小车的介绍(选项A、B、C、D、E、F),选出符合各自需求的最佳选项(选项中有一项是多余选项)。请将答案用黑色字迹钢笔或签字笔写在非选择题答题卷标号为56—60的相应位置上。56.Desmond is young and promising athlete. Having won a champion in animportant international game, he decides to buy a car to develop a brighterfuture. Of course, the car must be extremely fast and is especially fit forhim, a sportsman.57.Carls has just been admitted to a famous university hundred ofkilometers away from her hometown and has been permitted to buy a car. As ayoung girl, she certainly put safety factors above all.58.Russel, a farmer in a mountainous area, is growing hundreds of acresof crops. To transport his goods to town timely, he wants to buy a car. Hehopes the car will run very fast and, first of all, must meet the naturalconditions.59.Fighting in the commercial circle (商界) and getting a great success, Malcolm makes afortune. With an aggressive ambition, he decides to buy a luxury car to developan even brighter future.60.Warren is a merchant traveling to different parts of the country inany weather situation, good or bad. He expects to have a satisfactory car tomake his career better.&&
A Provided by an advanced – design Triton engine, with a perfect cooling system, and plenty of pulling power. Passenger safety is excellently strengthened by the Second Generation double airbags and side door intrusion beams. Luxury packages with deluxe accommodation (良好的空间
B Was it wind? Or was it fear? Chances are the both. Equipped with the first four – cam 32 – valve& V8 engine offered in a sport – utility (实用) vehicle. An advanced source of power generating 320 Ib – ft of twisting force and 230 horsepower. &
C A spirited package that takes the zoom – zoom (疾行声) ethos into the mainstream(主流社会). An aggressive, confident look, one that’s backed by impressive dynamics. Engaging all the senses in the driving experience. Bottom line: If you’re in the market for a sedan. Stop by our store and& try on one of ours. Good luck will be with you
D Style quality and high technology are the ingredients (要素) which have enabled Maserati to create some of the fastest and most advanced road cars in the world. && It’s one thing to climb a Mountain. It’s quite another look good doing it.
E 302–hp best–in–classV8&& 3rd – row seating. And available climate –controlled front seats. The new Lincoln Aviator. Like Navigator, just smaller, Proof that magnificence comes in all size. There are those who travel and those who travel well.
F The cars with shapes we’d seen only in our dreams. The land – based rocket ships. With cockpits (驾驶座) full of computers and video screens. The cars that are invisible to the wind. Where are the cars we were promised?
&计划买车的人&&&&&&&& 供选择的汽车56.Desmond &&& A.Car A57.Carls&&&&&&&& &&&B.Car B58.Russel&&&&& &&& C.Car C59.Malcolm& &&& D.Car D60.Warren&&& &&& E.Car E&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&F.Car F&&
III&阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并将答案填涂在答题卡上。( A )I’m a 20-year-old boy, and the following is my story.A month after I graduated from high school in August, 2007, I was coming home from swim practice in the training centre of the city and was involved in a car accident. I was so seriously injured that I was in a coma for more than two months at Prince Georges Hospital.I suffered a lot from the experience of dying eight times during my coma and I couldn’t open my mouth to talk or to communicate when I eventually came around. At that time, it seemed that walking was never going to happen again due to all the extreme injuries. Just like my body, my dreams were completely destroyed. But I was not going to let my injuries stop me from realizing my dreams.After receiving a total of 15 operations and 36 blood transfusions, I had to make every great effort to learn to talk, eat, walk, shower, and live on my own again. When I was out of hospital, I still had to go to outpatient therapy in Waldorf, Maryland. After I spent a few months in a wheelchair, I took baby steps to walk on my own. It was a miracle that I was able to walk again, but I still wanted to prove that I could not only walk, but also run. When it came true, I wanted to get back into the pool again. After having a few lung tests, I was able to go in the pool a little bit each week. After a few months of swim training, I began my freshman year at St. Mary’s College of Maryland and then became a proud member of the swim team.By telling my story, I want to make a positive influence on the world. I am just trying to live each day to the fullest and inspire other people never to give up their dreams no matter how bad a situation is to them. I remember when I was still in my hospital bed, I would have my mom and dad push me round in my wheelchair to the other rooms to see the other patients and chat with them and their family members. I wanted to let them know that everything was going to be okay. Somehow, things would work out for the best. 41. The underlined word “coma” in Paragraph 2 probably has the meaning of “_______”. A. operation&&&&&& B. unconsciousness&&&& C. treatment&&&&&&&&& D. emergency42. According to Paragraph 3, it can be inferred that the author _______. A. was unable to talk or communicate&&&&&&& B. was in despair
C. faced physical and mental challenges&&&&& D. felt anxious about his state43. What is the correct order of the following events? a. went to outpatient therapy b. received membership of the swim team c. was pushed around to visit other patients
d. walked like a baby e. learnt to live all by himself A. d、a、c、b、e&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. e、c、d、a、b C. d、c、a、b、e&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. e、c、a、d、b 44. In the last paragraph, the author mainly wants to show _______. A. his positive influence on other patients&&& B. his meaningful life C. his purpose of sharing his story&&&&&&&&& D. his great achievements 45. The best title for the passage would be “_______”. A. Attitude is everything&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. Actions speak louder than words C. Everything happens for a reason&&&&&&&&D. A good beginning is half done
根据文章内容,从下面A.B.C.D.E.F六个选项中选出能概括每一段主题的最佳选项, 选 项中有一项是多余选项.
A.Think while you are reading B.Select a proper material C.Five suggestions for achieving better results D.Read loudly E.Read on F.Use a dictionary at a right time
&&& Effective reading should adopt a correct way, and then you can get more by paying less.Here are some hints for reading effectively. ___________ Don’t choose a rather difficult book or a too easy one for yourself to read.A book full of new words will make you feel discouraged quickly.To understand those new words, you have to turn to the dictionary quite often.It seems that you are not reading the book but the dictionary.It has no fun at all! On the contrary, a too easy one will only waste your time and cannot do any help.The two extremes may at last make you give up reading.So it’s better for you to find a proper book with no more than five new words on each page. _____________ If you come across a new word, do not look it up in a dictionary as quickly as possible.Leave it alone and guess the meaning of it based on the content of the text.&&&&&&& This ability is quite necessary in reading.If you know your guess is right later, you will be highly excited at your “success”, and your interest in reading is well stimulated.If a word really hinders you from understanding the whole passage, turn to the dictionary by then.I am sure you can remember this word very well, as it has left you such a deep impression for its “troublesome image.” ___________ To comprehend what you are reading, you should think while you are reading, then from your own ideas on some special issues.Try to scribble some lines-a very short journal, to express your ideas.Your writing does not need to be quite formal but expressive.This practice can make you communicate with the original English authors.Day by day, your way of thinking in English will turn into a native way, which is quite important for English writing. _____________ Language has its own beauty, no matter Chinese or English.Don’t merely take English as a “test”.Take it as an “entertainment” instead and you will enjoy it through learning. Maybe you should find some beautiful literary works such as a prose or a poem to read, if you like.Try top read them as loudly and impassionedly as you can.During this process, not only you can enjoy yourself by the great emotions of the writers, but also your pronunciation and your manner of speaking English will be improved. ______________ The last but not the least, keep on reading.If you cannot keep it as a habit, you will suffer from paying without gaining.
精英家教网新版app上线啦!用app只需扫描书本条形码就能找到作业,家长给孩子检查作业更省心,同学们作业对答案更方便,扫描上方二维码立刻安装!
请输入姓名
请输入手机号英语不规则动词(过去式与过去分词)中的规则
我的图书馆
英语不规则动词(过去式与过去分词)中的规则
一、AAA型(只有一个过去式/过去分词)Ⅰ、完全相同(19 个)Broadcast Broadcast Broadcast 广播,播放,乱传Burst Burst Burst 爆发,发生Cast Cast Cast 投掷,扔Cost Cost Cost 花费,花Cut Cut Cut 切割,砍Hit Hit Hit 打,碰撞Hurt Hurt Hurt 伤害Let Let Let 让Precast Precast Precast 预制的,预浇灌Put Put Put 放Recast Recast Recast 重做,改变Reset Reset Reset 重设定,重设置Set Set Set 放,设置Shut Shut Shut 关闭Split Split Split 劈开,分开Spread Spread Spread 散布,传播Thrust Thrust Thrust 刺,戳Upset Upset Upset 颠覆,扰乱Wed Wed wed 结婚Ⅱ、同字不同音(2 个)Read Read [red] Read [red] 读,理解Misread Misread [,mis'red] Misread [,mis'red] 误解二、ABB 型Ⅰ、将原型的'a'、'i'改成'u'的Dig Dug Dug 挖spin Spun Spun 旋转Stick Stuck Stuck 粘贴,粘住Sting Stung Stung 刺激,叮咬Swing Swung Swung 摆动,旋转Hang Hung Hung 挂Ⅱ、将原型的'i'改成'a'的Sit Sat Sat 坐(落),孵卵Spit Spat Spat 吐(痰、唾沫)Ⅲ、将原型的'i'改成'o'或'ou'的Fight Fought Fought 打架,战斗Find Found Found 寻找Grind Ground Ground 磨碎,嚼碎,折磨Rewind Rewound Rewound 倒带,回放,重绕Spellbind Spellbound Spellbound 迷住,用符咒迷惑Unwind Unwound Unwound 解开,反向打开Win Won Won 赢得,获胜Ⅳ、将原型的'y'改成'id'的Inlay Inlaid Inlaid 镶嵌、嵌入Mislay Mislaid Mislaid 放错Overpay Overpaid Overpaid 支付过多Pay Paid Paid 支付Say Said Said 说Ⅴ、'o'与'e'转换,最后字母变'd'的Foretell Foretold Foretold 预言,预示Hold Held Held 握住,抓住,举办Retell Retold Retold 复述Sell Sold Sold 售卖Tell Told Told 告诉,讲述Ⅵ、将原型最后字母改成't'或'd'的Bend Bent Bent 弯腰,低头,弯曲Build Built Built 修建Flee Fled Fled 逃跑Lend Lent Lent 借出Lose Lost Lost 丢失,失去Outspend Outspent Outspent 花钱太多Rebuild Rebuilt Rebuilt 重建,恢复Send Sent Sent 送Spend Spent Spent 花钱Unbuild Unbuilt Unbuilt 拆毁,夷平Ⅷ、将原型倒数第二、三个字母改成'd'或't'的Have/Has Had Had 有Make Made Made 制作Creep Crept Crept 爬行,谄媚,巴结Feel Felt Felt 感觉Keep Kept Kept 保持Leave Left Left 离开Oversleep Overslept Overslept 睡过头Sleep Slept Slept 睡觉Sweep Swept Swept 打扫Weep Wept Wept 哭泣,悲哀Ⅷ、直接在最后加't'或'd'的Deal Dealt Dealt 处理Hear Heard Heard 听Mean Meant Meant 意思是,打算,注定Ⅸ、将原型缩写Bleed Bled Bled 留学,勒索Breed Bred Bred 防止,产生Feed Fed Fed 喂养,满足Lead Led Led 领导,引导,导致Meet Met Met 遇见,满足Mislead Misled Misled 误导,欺骗Overfeed Overfed Overfed 喂(吃)得太多Shoot Shot Shot 射击Slide Slid Slid 滑落,逐渐变为Ⅹ、过去式结尾是'ought'或'aught'的Bring Brought Brought 带来,拿来Buy Bought Bought 买Catch Caught caught 抓住,赶上Teach Taught Taught 教Ⅺ、一些不规则变化的动词Misunderstand Misunderstood Misunderstood 误会Stand Stood Stood 站(在某一立场),忍受Understand Understood Understood 理解,获悉Panic Panicked panicked 使恐慌三、ABC 型Ⅰ、原型'i'过去式改为'o'或'a',过去分词加'n'Arise Arose Arisen 出现,发生Drive Drove Driven 驾驶,去干Rise Rose Risen 上升,升起Uprise Uprose Uprisen 起义Forgive Forgave Forgiven 原谅Give Gave Given 给Ⅱ、原型'i',过去式'a',过去分词'u'Begin Began Begun 开始Drink Drank Drunk 喝Ring Rang Rung 响,包围Sing Sang Sung 唱Swim Swam swum 游泳Ⅲ、原型'ea'变'o'加'e'变过去式,加'n'变过去分词Break Broke Broken 打破Freeze Froze Frozen 冻结,结冰Speak Spoke Spoken 讲话Steal Stole Stolen 偷Unfreeze Unfroze Unfrozen 融化,使解冻Weave Wove Woven 编织Swear Swore Sworn 发誓,诅咒Tear Tore Torn 撕扯Wear Wore Worn 穿戴Ⅳ、原型'a'或'o'改'e'变过去式,加'n'变过去分词Blow Blew Blown 吹Draw Drew Drawn 画,抽出Grow Grew Grown 生长Know Knew Known 知道Outthrow Outthrew Outthrown 扔出Overdraw Overdrew overdrawn 透支Overthrow Overthrew Overthrown 推倒Undraw Undrew undrawn 拉开Withdraw Withdrew Withdrawn 撤退Fall Fell fallen 落下,跌倒Ⅴ、去'o'变过去式,加'n'变过去分词Choose Chose Chosen 选择Prechoose Prechose Prechosen 预选Ⅵ、过去式加'ed',过去分词加'en'Foreshow Foreshowed Foreshown 预示Swell Swelled swellen 肿大,增多Ⅷ、改最后元音字母变过去式,加'en'变过去分词Forbid Forbade Forbidden 禁止Forget Forgot Forgotten 忘记Ride Rode Ridden 乘,骑Eat Ate Eaten 吃Outeat Outate Outeaten 吃得比...多Overeat Overate Overeaten 吃得太多Underwrite Underwrote Underwritten 签名,给...保险Write Wrote Written 写Ⅷ、将'ake'改'ook'变过去式,加'n'变过去分词Take Took Taken 带、拿走Mistake Mistook Mistaken 弄错,误解Overtake Overtook Overtaken 追上,超过Undertake Undertook Undertaken 担任,着手Shake Shook Shaken 摇动,颤抖Ⅸ、其他不规则变形Be(am,are,is) Was,were Been 是Do Did Done 做Go Went Gone 去Fly Flew Flown 飞Lie Lay Lain 躺下See Saw Seen 看Foresee Foresaw Foreseen 预见四、ABA 型Become Became Become 变成Come Came Come 来Overcome Overcame Overcome 克服Run Ran Run 跑五、AAB 型Beat Beat Beaten 敲打,跳跃六、没有过去分词的情态动词Can Could 可以May Might 可能,但愿Must Must 必须Shall Should 将要,应该Will Would 将要七、有两个过去式/过去分词一、AAA 型和 ABB 型的混杂Bet Bet/betted Bet/betted 打赌Forecast Forecast/forecasted Forecast/forecasted 预言,预报Knit Knit/knitted Knit/knitted 编织,使...愈合Quit Quit/quitted Quit/quitted 退出Rid Rid/ridded Rid/ridded 使摆脱Sweat Sweat/sweatted Sweat/sweated 出汗Wet Wet/wetted Wet/wetted 弄湿Ⅱ、ABB 型与 ABC 型的混杂Get Got Got/gotten 得到Strike Strunck Struck/sricken 攻击,敲打Sink Sunk/sank Sunk/sunken 下沉Shrink Shrank/shrunk Shrunk/shrunken 收缩,畏缩Spring Sprang/sprung sprung 弹跳,弹起Ⅲ、AAA 型与 ABC 型混杂Bid Bid/bade Bid/bidden 投标,命令Ⅳ、规则变形与 ABB 型混杂Bless Blessed/blest Blessed/blest 祝福burn Burned/burnt Burned/burnt 烧(伤)Clothe Clothed/clad Clothed/clad 穿Dream Dreamed/deramt Dreamed/deramt 发梦Kneel Kneeled/knelt Kneeled/knelt 跪lean Leaned/leant Leaned/leant 倚,靠Leap Leaped/leapt Leaped/leapt 跳跃learn Learned/learnt Learned/learnt 学习Light Lighted/lit Lighted/lit 点火Shine Shined/shone Shined/shone 照射Melt Melted Melted/molten(adj.) 融化Smell Smelled/smelt Smelled/smelt 闻到Speed Speeded/sped Speeded/sped 加速Spell Spelled/spelt Spelled/spelt 拼写,招致Spill Spilled/spilt Spilled/spilt 溢出,泄露Spoil Spoiled/spoilt Spoiled/spoilt 宠坏,损坏Wind Winded/wound Winded/wound 缠绕,蜿蜒前进Ⅴ、规则变型与 ABC 型的混杂Awake Awaked/awoke Awaked/awoken 唤醒Wake Waked/woke Waked/woken 唤起...的记忆,激发Saw Sawed Sawed/sawn 锯Shave Shaved Shaved/shaven 剃,刨Show Showed Showed/shown 展示Sow Sowed Sowed/sown 灌输,煽动Ⅵ、缩写变过去式,加'en'可变过去分词Bite Bit Bitten/bit 咬Hide Hid Hidden/hid 躲藏
推一荐:&&|&&
喜欢该文的人也喜欢

我要回帖

更多关于 过去分词做定语一定表示被动吗 的文章

随机推荐