家长您好!从您的描述上看,您的小孩是由于学习初期阶段
家长您好! 辅导孩子学习是指父母教给孩子一些学习技巧
2013年“初升高”衔接英语测试题
 分享到:
来源:未知 作者:admin 发布时间: 23:29
&&& 初升高需要衔接吗?2013初升高怎样衔接?2013初升高衔接;初升高衔接注意事项;2013初升高英语衔接。
单项选择(共20分,每小题1分)
&&& 从下列各题所给的四个选项中选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
(&&&&& )1. &What are you wearing at the party, Iain?
&&&& && My ___________.
&&&&&&& A. jeans&&&&& &&&&&& B. desks&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. books&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. pets
(&&&&& )2.&Where is ________ schoolbag, Mom?.
& You put it on your bed.
A. your&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. yours&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. my&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. mine
(&&&&& )3. I often go swimming in the lake& _________ July.
A. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. on&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. in&&&&& & && &&&&&& &&&&&& D. at&&&&&
(&&&&& )4.&You were not at home when I called you yesterday.
&&&&&& &&&No. We weren&t . We___________ in the nearby supermarket at the moment.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. were doing shopping&&& && &&&&&&&&&&&&& B. have done some shopping
&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. are going shopping &&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. had done some shopping
(&&&&& )5. & How was the party last night?
&&&&& &Great! I &_____ a good time and met some very nice people.
&&&&&&& A. have&&& &&&&& B. had&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. am having&&&& &&& D. will have
(&&&&& )6. When the accident happened, he cried for help _________ nobody came.
A. so&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. or&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. but&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. for
(&&&&& )7. &___________ I come in?
&&&&& &Sure.& Come in, please.
&&&& &&& A. Will&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. May&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. Must&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. Need
(&&&&& )8. & Has John finished his homework yet?
&&&& && No, not yet. He _____________ it.
&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. does&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. did&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. has done&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. is doing&&&&&&&&&
(&&&&& )9. Sam is good at _________ tennis.
A. play&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. played&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. plays &&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. playing
(&&&&& )10.& Where are the desks?
&They &_______ to the second floor by two boys.
A. are carried& & B. were carried&&& &&&&&& C. are carrying &&&&&&&& D. were carrying
(&&&&& )11. How much did you __________ on the books?
A. cost&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. take&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. pay&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. spend
(&&&&& )12. His mother will tell him to do his homework _______ he gets home.
A. as early as& && B. as quickly as&& &&&&&& C.&& as soon as&& &&&&& D. as fast as&
(&&&&& )13.&Can you tell me _____________?
&&&&&& && &Yesterday afternoon.
A. when they started&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. when did they start
C. where they lived&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&& &&&&& D. where did they live
(&&&&& )14.&I am here to see Mr. Andrews.
&& && &I&m afraid you can&t see him here any more. He ___________.
&&&&&&&&& A. leaves&&&&&&&&&&&& B. left&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. will leave&& &&&&&&&& D. has left&&&
(&&&&& )15. Lincoln is one of _____________ students in his class.
&&&&&&&&& A. good&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. better&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. best&&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D. the best&&&
(&&&&& )16.& Which do you prefer, the red one or the green one?
&& && &________ will do. Just pack one for me, please.
&&&&&&&&& A. Both&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. Either&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C. Neither&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. Any
(&&&&& )17. & ______ times has Liu Xiang been in the world competition?
&I have no idea. Let&s find it out on the Internet.
A. How soon&&&&&&& B. How long&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. How many&&&&& &&&&&& D. How much
(&&&&& )18. & ________________?
&&&& &&& That&s a good idea.
&&&&&&&& A. What about going to plant trees&&& B. What is happening over there
C. What&s wrong with him&& &&& &&&&& D. What is he doing now&
(&&&&& )19. &Sorry, I made a mistake again.
&&&&&&& &______. Practice more and you&ll succeed.
A. Never mind&&&&&&&&& B. Certainly not&&&&&&&& C. Not at all&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Don&t mention it
(&&&& )20. After studying in a medical college for five years, Jane ______ her job as a doctor in the countryside.
A. set out&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. took over&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. took up&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. set up
完型填空 (共12分,每小题1分)
&&& 通读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的四个选项中选择最佳的一项。
It was the night of the full moon, a time which always drives Java&s young people mad with excitement.
Fireworks were lit long before the moon &&21& . The big noise brought people out &&22& &the warm night to enjoy the interesting scene. Everywhere, there were the paper remains of used&& fireworks lying on the ground. Little boys &&23& &more and covered their ears as they waited 24__&& for the explosions.
The moon appeared above the horizon(地平线): huge, silver ball high above the city, and the& __25& &filled with people, as Java began to enjoy one of the year' s greatest _ 26 _ : &the Night of the Full Moon&, a festival that is especially popular with young people.
More and more young Javanese gathered together and walked slowly through the &&27& &&Joking and chatting, they moved towards the mountain on the edge of the city. They continued to climb &&28& &they reached the old temple (寺庙) at the top of the mountain.
After they were inside the temple, they drank their water and ate their moon-cakes -- delicious home-made ones, 29& &of dried fruit and nuts. Outside, on the mountain, young people &&30__&& cross-legged in circles, chatting and telling each other jokes. And still, in their hundreds, more young people continued to make their way up the mountain to &&31& &the brightly shining moon.
By midnight, the fireworks had stopped shooting up from the &&32 city in the valley below them. But during the night, the sound continued to be heard from the distance.
(&&&&& )21.A.let out&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.gave out &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.came out&&&&&& &&&&&& D.set out
(&&&&& )22. A.into &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.at&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.of&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.from
(&&&&& )23. A.lit&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B.bought&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.piled&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.removed
(&&&&& )24. A.patiently&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.calmly&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.worriedly&&&&& &&&&&& D.excitedly
(&&&&& )25. A.mountains&&&& &&&&&& B.valleys&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.streets&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.shops
(&&&&& )26. A.games&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.meetings&&&&&& &&&&&& C.sports&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.events
(&&&&& )27. A.village&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.scene&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.night&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.ground
(&&&&& )28. A.while&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.until&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.unless&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.though
(&&&&& )29. A.fond&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& B.little&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.full& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D.free
(&&&&& )30. A.jumped& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.sat&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.stood&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.bent
(&&&&& )31. A.follow&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.show&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& C.notice&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.admire
(&&&&& )32. A.clean&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.gray&&&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C.peaceful &&&&&&&&&&&&& D.empty
阅读理解& (共26分,每小题2分)
阅读下面A、B、C三篇短文,然后从其后各题所给的四个选项中选择最佳选项。
It was a lovely sunny Saturday morning in early October. Jan Hunter sat out of the window of her room as she planned what she would do today. She would like to take Buster, her sheep, to the field for a short walk. Perky, her hamster (an animal like a mouse) and Slipper, her snake, would enjoy an outing too.
&I&ll help you clean your room,& Mrs. Hunter said. &Then you&ll be free to do what you want the rest of the day.&
Jan started picking up her clothes. Mrs. Hunter turned to the bed to take off the sheets (床单). As she lifted the pillow( 枕头), Slipper moved quickly under the blanket(毯子).
&That does it!& Mrs. Hunter cried. &Get that snake out of here! And look at this&one of your best shoes too dirty to see the color. This is it. Jan. No more
that&s final!& Mrs. Hunter said in a loud voice as she marched out of the room.
Jan felt sad. She walked slowly across the street, Buster followed behind, to tell her tale to her old friend Mr. Ward. He thought for a few minutes. Then he said that if Jan found the right cages(笼子) for the pets, perhaps Mrs. Hunter could let the animals live out on the warm sun porch(门廊).
Jan remembered an old bird cage that would do for Perky. Buster&s bed could simply be moved. Something for Slipper, though, was a real problem.
&Let&s see what there is out in my garden,& Mr. Ward suggested. They found a aquarium(鱼缸)in the corner. Mr. Ward pulled out a large piece of glass that would do for a cover. Jan and Buster rushed home to see what Mrs. Hunter would say.
When Mr. Ward heard Jan&s loud cry of joy, he knew Jan&s troubles were over.
(&&&&& )33. The story took place on_____________.
&&&&&& A. a cold day in March&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. a weekend day in October
&&&&&& C. a Saturday in September&&&&&&&&&&& D. a warm day in January
(&&&&& )34. __________ is the most important character in the story.
&&&&&& A. Jan&&&&&&&&&& B. Mrs. Hunter&&& C. Mr. Ward&&&&&&& D. Buster
(&&&&& )35. What happened first in the story?
&&&&&& A. Jan took Buster for a walk.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
B. Mrs. Hunter saw the dirty shoes.
C. Mrs. Hunter saw Slipper in Jan&s room.
&&&&&& D. Jan told her sad story to her friend Mr. Ward. &
(&&&&& )36. What was the problem in the story?
Mrs. Hunter was afraid of snakes.
Mr. Ward had an aquarium in his garden.
Jan didn&t know what to do in such good weather.
Jan&s mother said the pets couldn&t stay in the house.
Plants and animals, including humans, need food and water to live on. These are from the natural resources(资源) on Earth. To protect these resources, we need to keep the air clean and the water drinkable. We need to keep the soil (土壤)healthy. How do we do that?
Protect the land
&&&&&& The soil that covers fields and farms provides much of the food we eat. Human activities such as plowing(耕) fields, mining(采矿), and building highways can destroy (破坏)the land. Erosion happen when wind and water carry away the soil. Soil erosion can turn rich farmland into a desert wasteland. So does this mean we shouldn&t build a highway or plow a field? Of course not. But it does mean we might think about Earth&friendly ways of doing those things.
&&&&&& Today farmers plow their fields in different ways to prevent erosion. They try to use less water for their crops. They keep animals from eating the growing grass in just one area. Farmers also plant trees to prevent erosion from happening.
Save the Trees
&&&&&& Another human activity that damages the land is deforestation(采伐森林). People take away a large number of trees from a forest. Millions of square kilometers of forest disappear each year. When this happens, many plants and animals lose their places to live. They may die out, or become very few. Scientists haven&t even discovered all the living things in the forest. We may be losing some without even knowing they are there. Trees absorb (吸收)and use carbon dioxide (二氧化碳)when they make food. Environmentalists encourage careful management of the forests. They ask people to replant trees after they cut down the forest.
Recycle, Reuse, Reduce
&&&&&& People throw a piece of paper into the wastebasket after using it. The paper becomes trash. Where does the trash go next? Much of our trash ends up in landfills(垃圾填埋地). They take up valuable land and sometimes pollute the water, air, and land around them. More than a third of the trash in landfills is paper. Recycling, reusing, and reducing what you throw away can cut down on the need for more landfills. In fact, we can recycle about eighty percent of household trash.
(&&&&& )37. What does the underlined word erosion mean?
&&&&&&&&&&&&& A. Plowing fields and mining
B. Cutting down trees and farming.
C. Wind and rain carrying away soil.&&&& &&&
D. Building highways on the farmland.&&&&&&
(&&&&& )38. Why do we need to save the trees?
To discover more new trees every year.
To encourage careful management of the forest.
To take away a large number of trees from the forest.
D. To keep good places for animals and plants to live in.
(&&&&& )39. How much of the trash can we recycle?
A. All the trash.&& &&&&&& B. Very little.  &&&&&&& C. One third.&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D. Four fifths.
(&&&&& )40. What&s the purpose of the author writing the passage?
To ask people to look for places to plant trees.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
To tell people how to protect natural resources.
To show how the lands are destroyed by people.
To discuss ways of protecting animals and plants.
&&&&& A famous foreign company in China wanted a Clerk for its public relation department (公安部).
&&&&& A beautiful girl with a master's degree(硕士学位) went through a lot of challenges and her name was on the list. In the final stage she faced an interview together -with another girl. Both of them were outstanding, not only in looks but also in education.
&&&&& The girl was successful in the interview. It seemed that she would get the chance. At last the examiner asked her, &Can you come to the office next Monday?& Shocked by the unexpected question, the beautiful girl couldn't make a decision at the moment, so she said, &I have to talk with my parents before I give an answer. & The examiner felt surprised but said calmly, &If so, let' s wait till you are ready. &
&&&&& The next day, the girl came to tell the examiner that her parents had agreed to let her begin work next Monday. But the examiner said regretfully (遗憾地), &Sorry, another suitable candidate (选手)has got the job. You had better try another place. &The beautiful girl was surprised. She asked for an explanation(解释) and was told, &What is needed here is a person who knows her own mind. &
&&&&& That was how a good opportunity right under the nose of a beautiful girl ran away.
41. The beautiful girl wanted to ask her parents for advice because
&&&& A. she didn't like the job
&&&& B. she didn&t expect the examiner would ask such a question
C. she didn't want to answer the question
&&&& D. her parents would be angry if she didn't ask them
42. We can learn from the passage that
&&&& A. the company lost its best clerk&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. no girl got the job
C. the other girl who failed at the last interview might get the job
&&&& D. the examiner was very pleased with the girl
43. The examiner regarded &&&&&&&&&&&as the most important.
&&&& A. a person's confidence&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&&&B. a person's knowledge
&&&& C. a person's age&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. a person' s beautiful looks
44. The underlined phrase &right under the nose of& probably means
A.就在鼻子下&&& B.想要得到的&&& C.没有把握的&&& D.就在眼前的
45. The best title for the passage above might be
&&&& A. Make Decisions With Your Parents&&&& &B. A Successful Interview&&&
&&&& C. Use Your Own Mind&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. Answer the Examiner's Question Quickly s.
一、词汇(共7分,每空1分)&
根据对话内容,用方框中所给词的适当形式填空。
teach,& student,& invent,& himself,& at,& job,& importance,& know
School education is very important and useful. Yet no one can learn everything at school and a teacher cannot teach his 1&&&& everything they want to know.
His 2&&& &is to show his students how to learn. He teaches them how to read and how to think. So much more is to be learned outside school by the students 3&&&&& .
It is always more 4&&& &to know how to study by oneself. It is quite easy to learn something, but it is difficult to use it to solve problems. Great in&ventors do not get everything 5& &school, but they still can 6&& &many things and change the world a lot.
How can the inventors do all of this? One of the answers is: they 7&& &how to study. A lot of things are not taught in the classroom. They get a lot of knowledge by reading outside school. They work hard and never give up all their lives.
二、完成句子:(共10分,每小题2分)
根据中文意思完成句子。
8. 不要在床上看书,对你眼睛有害。
&&& Don&t read in bed. _________________________________ your eyes.
9. 我今天没时间。明天怎么样?
&&& I have no time today. __________________________________ tomorrow?
10. 这部电影很有趣我已看了两次。
&&& The film is _________________________________ I have seen it twice.
11. 你每天用两个小时时间做作业吗?
&&& _____________________________________________ do your homework every day?
12. 你最好尽快阻止你儿子玩儿火。
&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&_______________________with fire __________________.
三、阅读与表达 (共10分,每小题2分)
Nearly every parent says that we never grow up. In fact, we are maybe 16 or 17 years old. In their eyes, we are always little ones and always do wrong things. For example, when I need to stay at home, alone, they always worry about me and my life without them.
&& Most parents always think that they have offered the best things they can to make their children live in a comfortable world. They buy their children pretty clothes, cool shoes, strange but expensive school things, and always a thousand-yuan-cost bike. They think that they have done everything they can to their dear little children. In return, they only want their little boy to give them good results in the examinations.
&&&&& But why their little babies still can&t understand them? Why? Does it mean that they still want more material( 物质的) things? No. As a matter of fact, what they want is a true family. What does a true family mean? I think it means a place where we can hide ourselves from the outside cold world. From here, we can get warmth, we can get consolation(安慰), and we can get happiness. And one important thing is that we should be stronger and more confident(自信的)in the outside world because we know that we have a family.
&&&& So I think that parents should save their money and sit down to talk with their child to let them know that they have a true family, so the child and his parents could understand each other more and more. Then, no boy will be regarded as a little boy.
What are we always like in our parents& eyes?
14. What do parents want to get when they give us so much?
15. Do children want a true family?
What does a true family mean?
17. What should parents do to their little children?
四、书面表达
18. 以 &My Good Friends&为题,写一篇150字左右的描写文。
参考词汇:特别外向的人:a typical extrovert&&&&& 人品:personality
&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&& 特别内向的人:a typical introvert& &&&&
&&&&&&&&& 普通的衣服:plain clothes &&&&&&&&&&节约地:frugally
下一篇文章:
上一篇文章:
小学课程:
初中课程:
高中课程:
乐恩特教育有志于成为我国教育改
我是桃园小学的一名六年级学生,