求中文翻译有道英语翻译器~~急~~在线等~~翻译器不要来~~

英语翻译,嗷嗷急,在线等,不要翻译器的,谢谢
英语翻译,嗷嗷急,在线等,不要翻译器的,谢谢 25
补充:Have you heard of the term“etiquette”And do you know that etiquette is not only a useful word bus alsovery useful to understand?
Etiquette is not the same in every culture or& in every situation.
For example,standing very close to the person you are talking with is quite common in some Asian countries.Hif you do this in
&Europe,some european people might feel uncomfortable .Even in China,we all know that etiquette is not the same in all situations.Perhaps we think that talking loudly in our own homes is fine,but there are other places where talking loudly is not allowed .For example ,most people would agree that talking loudly in a library,a museum,or a movie theater is rude .
Even if you are with your friends,it is better to keep your voice down in public places.In fact,we should also try& not to cough or sneeze loudly in public.
If we see someone breaking& the rules of etiquette,we may politely give them some suggestions.Perhaps one of the most polite ways is to&& ask someone,Would you mind doing this or Would yo mind not doing that.For example,if someone cuts in frond of you in a line,you could ask them, Sorry,would you mind joining the line? If someone is smoking on the busm you could ask, Excuse me,could you please put out& that cigarette?People don’t usually like to be criticized& ,so we have to be careful how we do this.
Although rules of etiquette can often be different,some rules are the same almost everywhere in the world!For example, dropping litter is almost never allowed.If you see someone you know doing this,you can ask them,Would you mind picking it up?
补充:Have you heard of the term“etiquette”And do you know that etiquette is not only a useful word bus alsovery useful to understand?
Etiquette is not the same in every culture or& in every situation.
For example,standing very close to the person you are talking with is quite common in some Asian countries.Hif you do this in
&Europe,some european people might feel uncomfortable .Even in China,we all know that etiquette is not the same in all situations.Perhaps we think that talking loudly in our own homes is fine,but there are other places where talking loudly is not allowed .For example ,most people would agree that talking loudly in a library,a museum,or a movie theater is rude .
Even if you are with your friends,it is better to keep your voice down in public places.In fact,we should also try& not to cough or sneeze loudly in public.
If we see someone breaking& the rules of etiquette,we may politely give them some suggestions.Perhaps one of the most polite ways is to&& ask someone,Would you mind doing this or Would yo mind not doing that.For example,if someone cuts in frond of you in a line,you could ask them, Sorry,would you mind joining the line? If someone is smoking on the busm you could ask, Excuse me,could you please put out& that cigarette?People don’t usually like to be criticized& ,so we have to be careful how we do this.
Although rules of etiquette can often be different,some rules are the same almost everywhere in the world!For example, dropping litter is almost never allowed.If you see someone you know doing this,you can ask them,Would you mind picking it up?
你有没有听说过这个字“礼仪”?你又知不知道,礼仪不仅是一个有用的字而且理解它也很有用?在每一种文化或在任何情况下,礼仪并不相同。例如,在一些亚洲国家,很常见到站得与您交谈的人非常近的情况。但如果你在&欧洲这样做,那儿的人可能会感到不舒服。即使在中国,大家都知道,在各种情境下礼仪是不一样的。或许我们认为在我们自己家里大声说话是好的,但也有其他地方是不允许大声说话的,例如,大多数人都会同意在图书馆,博物馆,电影院,大声说话是不礼貌的。即使你是和你的朋友在一起,在公共场所最好是保持你的音量低一些。事实上,我们也应该尽量不要在公共场合大声咳嗽或打喷嚏。如果我们看到有人打破了礼仪规则,我们可以礼貌地给他们一些建议。或许最礼貌的方式之一是:请问他,你是否会介意做这样或介意不那样做。例如,如果有人在你面前插队,你可以问他们,对不起,你会介意排队么?如果有人在车上吸烟,你可以问,对不起,能熄了烟吗?人们通常不喜欢被别人批评,所以提出建议时我们必须要小心,虽然礼仪规则往往可以不同,但有些规则在哪儿都是一样的,例如,乱扔垃圾是几乎从来不允许的。如果你看到你认识的人这样做,你可以问他们,你介意捡起来么?
提问者 的感言:不知道说什么,送你一朵小红花吧:) 相关知识
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号跪求高手帮忙翻译一下,翻译器的不要来,汉译英~急,在线等!_百度知道
跪求高手帮忙翻译一下,翻译器的不要来,汉译英~急,在线等!
这些天累坏了吧,手机刚才还欠费停机了,我想你刚从步行街送货回来,你休息了没有,照顾好自己
要手工翻译的
提问者采纳
Just take care of yourself. I am wondering if you have fell asleep! I miss you. You may be exhausted these daysI am just back home after my delivery work at the Pedestrian Street and my cell phone was out of service because of lack of money at that time
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉译英的相关知识
其他2条回答
ve suffered from the tiredness these days. You&#39I just came back from the Pedestrian Street after finishing the delievery job. I was just wondering if you had a rest! I miss you. Take care of yourself.Unfortunately my cell phone was out of service just now as the charge had been overdue
Pedestrian street just shipping back the phone just yet arrears down, and you do not rest. These days, tired of it, take care of yourself, I miss you!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在线等英语短文翻译,不要翻译器翻译的,急求~急急急啊~_百度作业帮
在线等英语短文翻译,不要翻译器翻译的,急求~急急急啊~
在线等英语短文翻译,不要翻译器翻译的,急求~急急急啊~
是什么?短文呢?
呵呵!你的问题是什么呀?没有呀?
要翻译?给我发邮件吧
可以试试有道翻译求中文翻译英语~~急~~在线等~~_百度知道
求中文翻译英语~~急~~在线等~~
刚刚才发现你的女朋友9&#47.;友善&quot.;的内容由於你女朋友严重的误会我有了男朋友还想勾引你我的个性是完全无法忍受被别人误会的所以我必须把你之前写给我和我写给你的短信内容告诉她还有其实我还没有男朋友.让她写了这麼&1发了封短信给我我真的不知道我得罪你女朋友哪里
I don&#39.用我的吧.Therefore I must forward all the messages between you and me to her to clarify the matter.I really have no idea when I offended her and provoked such a &quot.I cannot stand such miss education and will never meet you unless she ist know why your girlfriend has so little faith in you.She regards me as a bitch who has a boyfriend but still try to tempt youI have just found a message from your girlfriend on Sept 1.Actually I hfriendly&quot,我的翻译最好; message. Next month I will go to Korea for a year&#39
其他类似问题
50人觉得有用
为您推荐:
中文翻译的相关知识
其他3条回答
1 sent an SMS to meI really do not know where I off contentSince your girlfriend has a serious misunderstanding I want to seduce your boyfriendMy personality is totally misunderstood by others can not tolerateSo I have written to you before you wrote to me and I told her the contents of the messageIn fact.I just discovered your girlfriend 9 &#47.. so she wrote a &friendly&quot, I do not have a boyfriend
I just discovered your girlfriend 9 / 1 sent an SMS to me
I really do not know where I offend your girlfriend .. so she wrote a &friendly& content
Since your girlfriend has a serious misunderstanding I want to seduce your boyfriend
My personality is totally misunderstood by others can not tolerate
So I have written to you before you wrote to me and I told her the contents of the message
In fact, I do not have a boyfriend .. I am going to Korea next month to study for one year and they would never meet you carrying her
Do not know why your girlfriend so you have no confidence in themselves and
(我刚刚才发现你的女朋友9/1发了封短信给...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 有道英语翻译器 的文章

随机推荐