有道英语翻译器的问题 不要有道翻译 要人工的...

汉译英:求翻译一篇短文,不要有道等电脑翻译,要人工的!谢谢~_百度知道
汉译英:求翻译一篇短文,不要有道等电脑翻译,要人工的!谢谢~
须臾停止不得;是奇丽无比的小诗;希望是寒冬对春的一种向往?希望是人生的钟摆,奋斗不息,因为点缀美丽晴空是它的希望;是晚虹;是令人神往的意境.,千条万条..。
希望是什么;飘逸凌空的白云,因为满园春色是它的希望;是阳光;希望是起死回生的一种期盼。
如果低下头表示失望。 希望,幸福就会在不远的前方,芬芳四溢,淡墨浓彩。
【语言尽量翻译成排比句希望是什么,就像美丽的四叶草,处处可入海洋;希望是太阳升起的地方,绝美的人生在绝险的攀登之上?是优美的歌.。希望的路,清新鲜活,光芒四射,那么昂起头便是希望.
清优淡雅的小溪,因为浩瀚碧海是它的希望,把我们从绝望的泥沼中解救出来。
绝美的风景在绝陡的险峰之上;清新浓艳的鲜花?希望是失败者对成功的一种渴求,找到希望的四叶草;是朝露;希望的河,越优美越好~非常感谢.。。
希望是什么
提问者采纳
happiness will be in near the front, as beautiful embellishment clear sky is its hope, everywhere ca is very strange and beautiful verses, fresh and lively? Hope that the pendulum of life., like a beautiful four-leaf clover.; is fascinating mood, because the vast blue sea is its hope, because the beauties of springtime is its hope. H hope where the sun rises, strong light ink color? Hope is a longing for succes is the sun , shine.
Disappointed if the head down,
fresh and ri a night rainbow, beautiful life in the absolute risk of climbing above the four-leaf clover to find hope. Hope the road.. , our mud from
hope is a life- is the morning dew? I elegant volley of white clouds..
W hope the riverWhat is hope, sweet smell, endless struggle..
Excellent elegant clear streams, not to stop even for a moment.
W hope is a longing for spring of winter, then raised his head is hope.
Absolutely beautiful scenery in the top of steep Xianfeng
提问者评价
谢谢~不过翻译的还是有些不准确。。已经很好了,谢谢你啊!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
翻译太多,英语里是没有排比句这种说法的楼主。,还是交给楼下吧,只会显的是很生硬的中式英语。提个意见,鄙视一楼翻译机。如果硬要这样写,何必浪费大家时间。。楼下要是翻译机就别来了。另外
Would that be? Hope is the loser of success of a kind of desires, Ho depression-era Hope is a spring winter to yearn for.
Would that be? Hope is life's pendulum, stop not breathe, Hope is the sun rises place, glamorous.
Would that be? Is beautiful song, Is JiLi extremely small poems, Be desirable Is the morning dew, Rainbow is the night, Is sunshine...
Qing optimal quietly elegant brook, strive for the vast sea, it is hope. Fresh flowers, rich and gaudy spring brightness was most fragrance, because it is hope. Elegant volley clouds, monong colour, because it is the ornament beautiful sky hope. Hope, li...
eastward3388 要不是用的翻译工具,要不就是水平太菜...
您可能关注的推广回答者:
汉译英的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译1.大家都知道,考试是测试记忆的一种方式.2.他们试图考虑一项可以使他们提前完成任务的计划.3.我很抱歉的告诉你,我们不能提供你想要的那些信息.4.过去这个村子有三家饭店,但现_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译1.大家都知道,考试是测试记忆的一种方式.2.他们试图考虑一项可以使他们提前完成任务的计划.3.我很抱歉的告诉你,我们不能提供你想要的那些信息.4.过去这个村子有三家饭店,但现
英语翻译1.大家都知道,考试是测试记忆的一种方式.2.他们试图考虑一项可以使他们提前完成任务的计划.3.我很抱歉的告诉你,我们不能提供你想要的那些信息.4.过去这个村子有三家饭店,但现在只有一家了.5.当我听到人们残酷的对待动物时,我就抑制不住愤怒.
1. As we all know, exams are a way to test (students') memory.2. They are considering a way that could help them finish the task before scheduled time.3. I'm sorry to inform you that we can not provide you the information you wanted.4. There used to be three restaurants in the village, but now there's only one left.5. Whenever I hear the cases that people treat the animals really cruelly, I would be very angry.希望对你有帮助英语翻译一个橘红色的橙子 翻译成英文是什么?要人工的._作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译一个橘红色的橙子 翻译成英文是什么?要人工的.
英语翻译一个橘红色的橙子 翻译成英文是什么?要人工的.
an orange orange 前者作形容词,橘红色的,后者作名词橘子橙子.
an orange tangerine
A tangy red orange
a redish orange
an orange orange第一个orange是形容词:橙色的,橘黄色的, 如:What color is her dress? It's orange.第二个orange是名词: 橙,橘子, 如:He bought a crate of oranges for his children. 他给孩子买了一箱橘子。这句话英语怎么翻译?不要有道,人工来。_百度知道
这句话英语怎么翻译?不要有道,人工来。
因为材质的关系在行走的时候脚后跟会一直和鞋子后面产生摩擦。 这段话,让他可以更好的保护你的脚后跟。 所以我用了毛皮包裹了鞋子后面的部分。 当鞋子的材质比较硬的时候就会发生类似的情况大部分的高跟鞋会把你的脚后跟摩出水泡或者磨破。 应该怎么翻译恰当
When the material of shoes is a similar situation occurs when hard, let he can better protect your heels, because of the material in the heel when walking will always produce friction and shoes behind. So I the latter part of the shoes with the furMost of the high heels will place your heel rubbing the blisters or worn out
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
ost of the high heels are your heel skin blisters or worn out, because of the relationship between materials heel walking in time will always and shoes back rub!. So I used fur wrap the shoes back heel part.
求最佳, so he can better protect your. When the shoe material is hard will happen
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译亲爱的Mike,我有些问题想咨询你,这几天,我市某个培训中心开办了一个“英语口语速成班”,它承诺一个月之内能让我说一口标准而流利的美国英语.听到这个宣传,我很像试一试,但是_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语翻译亲爱的Mike,我有些问题想咨询你,这几天,我市某个培训中心开办了一个“英语口语速成班”,它承诺一个月之内能让我说一口标准而流利的美国英语.听到这个宣传,我很像试一试,但是
英语翻译亲爱的Mike,我有些问题想咨询你,这几天,我市某个培训中心开办了一个“英语口语速成班”,它承诺一个月之内能让我说一口标准而流利的美国英语.听到这个宣传,我很像试一试,但是又不是很确定培训的效果,因为我觉得一个月内有如此大的变化太难了,让我感到他们的承诺不真实.你怎么认为呢?能给我一些好意见吗?期待你的回信!李华.
Dear Mike, There are some questions that I need to ask you. There was a Oral English Express Class opened in my city's traning center, it promised
that I can speak a fluent English within one month. When I heard about this propaganda, I really want to try it, but I'm not exactly sure about the
training results, since it's really heard to make the change with in one month. So I feel their promise is not true. What do you think? Would you give me some advises? Look forward to your reply!Li Hua

我要回帖

更多关于 有道英语翻译器 的文章

随机推荐