英语翻译中文 However ,abap comparingg with doctors ,nurses ...

一. 英译汉 1.The medical team is composed of doctors and nurses in Bei Da Hospital.2.It was Jef一. 英译汉1.The medical team is composed of doctors and nurses in Bei Da Hospital.2.It was Jefferson who/that wrote the Declaration of Independ_百度作业帮
一. 英译汉 1.The medical team is composed of doctors and nurses in Bei Da Hospital.2.It was Jef一. 英译汉1.The medical team is composed of doctors and nurses in Bei Da Hospital.2.It was Jefferson who/that wrote the Declaration of Independ
一. 英译汉 1.The medical team is composed of doctors and nurses in Bei Da Hospital.2.It was Jef一. 英译汉1.The medical team is composed of doctors and nurses in Bei Da Hospital.2.It was Jefferson who/that wrote the Declaration of Independence.3.His breath smells of wine.He must have drunk a lot of wine.4.My decision to move to the countryside probably will help to some extent to bring back my health.5.It was reported that the students had a mug shot taken.二. 作文根据所给题目或提示写一篇80字左右的短文:A Day to Remember (难忘的一天)
1.该医疗队员由北大医院医生和护士组成.2.这是杰斐逊写的:独立宣言.3.他呼出的气味酒,他一定喝了很多酒.4.我决定到农村居住可能会在一定程度上帮我的健康.5.据报道学生们喜爱大头贴.
第一大题参考一楼 翻译的二Today I wil talk about my first day to attend my primary/elementary/middle/school.It has been years since my last visit there,however,the memory of my life there remains fresh,I...
3 他一身酒味,一定喝了很多酒(更顺口些)4 我移居到乡村的决定一定程度上可能会对我的健康有益
1.医疗队由北大医院的医生和护士组成2.这是撰写了《独立宣言》的杰斐逊3.他的呼吸中夹杂着酒气,一定是喝了很多酒4.搬到乡下去住的决定也许会在一定程度上挽回我的健康。5.据报道,学生们喜爱大头贴by_comparing_with_others英语翻译80词左右,带翻译,越多越好,今晚前回答的有加成至少二十条_百度作业帮
英语翻译80词左右,带翻译,越多越好,今晚前回答的有加成至少二十条
英语翻译80词左右,带翻译,越多越好,今晚前回答的有加成至少二十条
During the winner holiday of this year,I thought I should do something meaningful instead of staying at home ,watching TV and so on.So I got a job at a restawrant and worked there as a waiter.Every day I went to work early in the morning and got home late in the evening.The job was hard,boring.It made me so tired that I almost quit half way.But I went on doing with my determination.在今年的寒假期间,我想我应该做一些有意义的事情,而不是呆在家里,看电视等等.所以,我在餐馆里得到了一份工作,在那里当服务员.每天早晨我早早地去工作,晚上很晚回到家.这份工作非常累人和无聊.这使我几乎半途而废.但是我用我的决心坚持了下来.Health Is More Important  There are many people who think that wealth is better than health.I used to think so until one day I read a story about Howard Hughes.He was an American billionaire who got everything he wanted.However,in the last twenty years of his life,his health began to deteriorate and he was miserable.He had the best doctors and nurses.However,he could still find no relief.I realized that health is worth all the money in the world.If you have millions of dollars but your health is poor,you will not be able to do what you want to do.So I would like to say don‘t hurt yourself and try to make money.Instead,take care of your body and be happy at what you do.Health is more important.  健康更重要  很多人都认为财富比健康更重要.在读到Howard Hughes的故事之前,我也是这么认为的.Howard Hughes是美国的一个亿万富翁,能得到他想得到的任何东西.但是在他生命最后的二十年中,他的身体变得糟糕,他很悲惨.他有最好的医生和护士,但仍得不到解脱.我意识到在这个世界上,好的身体抵得上所有的金钱.因为即使你有百万美元但身体糟糕,也不能做你想做的事情.因此我想说的是关心你的身体,对你所拥有的一切感到高兴,不要为挣损害你的身体,健康更重要.
高中英语能有多难啊 自己来
额……我写的会很纠结
The NEET Group Nowadays
youngsters who
currently not in education,employment or training. They are labeled the NEET group,who are occupied with nothing all day lon...
My opinion on cheating in examinationsIt is know to us all that some students cheat in examinations英语翻译nor are there enough doctors or nurses to help many children when they are sick._百度作业帮
英语翻译nor are there enough doctors or nurses to help many children when they are sick.
英语翻译nor are there enough doctors or nurses to help many children when they are sick.
很多孩子生病了,既没有足够的医生也没有足够护士来照顾他们
当很多孩子生病的时候,没有足够的医生或护士来帮助他们。
很多孩子生病了,既没有足够的医生也没有足够护士来照顾他们 .当很多孩子生病的时候,没有足够的医生或护士来帮助他们。当很多孩子生病的时候,既没有足够的医生也没有足够护士来照顾他们 .

我要回帖

更多关于 doctors 的文章

随机推荐