英语,63急急急急

介绍自己的家人【英语】急急急!
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友我是宝宝才遇到了一个关于写作的疑惑,并悬赏20沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
My family consists of three members, father, mother and me. I am the only child in my family. My father is a manager in a company. He is a diligent worker and often works till late at night. However, he would spend quality time with us during the weekend. On the other hand, my mother is a housewife. She is a very good cook. Everyday, when I come home from school, she would prepare my favorite dishes. She also keeps the house spick and span. I love my family very much.
不懂你要几短
还是你写华语我帮你翻好了
—— summerdwee
Hello,this is my family.This is my father、mother and my (sister or brother).I love my family.They love me,too.
—— 杨云星
相关其他知识点
CopyRight & 沪江网 2015&下列句子变同义句(英语)急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急_百度知道
下列句子变同义句(英语)急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急急
t you turn down the music?Would you please play with me?Why don&#39?Would you please not watch TVWhat about going to bed
提问者采纳
Would you please
turn off the TVWhat do you think of going to bed,更上一层楼,祝你学习进步?Would you like to play with me?有不明白的地方再问哟?Why not
turn down the music
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
Would you like to play with me?Could you turn down the music please?Could you turn off the TV pleaseHow about to sleep
How about going to bed?Will you play with me?Why not turn down the music、Will you not watch TV?
How to sleep?Would you like to play?Why don't you listen to music?Can you don't watch TV?
How about going to bed?Can you please play with me?Why not turn down the music?Can you please not watch TV?
How about going to bed?Could you play with me?Why not turn down the music?Could you not watch TV?
How about going to bed?What do you please play with me?Why not turn down the music?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成英语,急急急_百度知道
翻译成英语,急急急
我出差期间,重大事项请请示刘总处理请将下面一段话翻译成英语:我将于7月14日至7月18日出差大连,综合部工作由王军负责,7月19日返回办公室。紧急事项请打我手机1330XXXXXXX联系
提问者采纳
and return to my office on 19 JulyI will be on business trip to Dalian on 14-18 J for important issues please refer to our General Manager Mr Liu. For urgent matters. While I am away, matters from the Department of General Affairs will be taken up by Wang Jun, please call my mobile at 1330xxxxxxxx
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他9条回答
1330xxxxxxx. During my absence, Wang Jun is in charge of Comprehensive Department. Important issures please ask Manager Liu. Contact me in case of emergency by calling NOI am going to Dalian for a business trip from 14th to 18th July, and I will come back to my office on 19th July
I will be in Dalian on business from July 14 to 18 and will be back on July 19. Wangjun will be in charge of Department of General Affairs during my absence.If there is anything of great importance,please ask General Liu for instructions before making the final decision.If something urgent should occur,please contact me at 1330xxxxxxx .Thank you.
I will be on business in Dalian from July 14th to 18th. I'll be back on July 19th. During the trip, Wang Jun will work in Gerneral Department, and
for major issues, please consult Manager Liu. For anything urgent, please call me at .....
I will be out of office between 7.14 and 7.18 for a business trip. I will be back in office on 7.19. Wangjun will be in charge of Synthesis department during my absence. For important issues please ask for the instruction of General Manager Liu. For urgent issues please call 1330XXXXXXX to contact me.
I will go to Dalian on business from July 14th to 18th and return to office on July 19th. During my absence, Wang Jun will be in charge of the Comprehensive Department. Please ask Manager Liu for instructions on major issues. If there are urgent issues, please contact me by 1330XXXXXXX.
Please translate into English the following passage:I will be July 14 to July 18 in Dalian on business, on July 19 back to the office. During my trip, Wang Jun, integrated by the Department responsible for handling major issues, please consult Manager Liu. Matter of urgency, please call my cell phone 1330XXXXXXX contact
I will be on a business trip to DaLian from July 14th to 18th.And I will be back on July 19th.During my trip ,The work of Comprehensive department belong to JunWang.The major matters,please ask Managment Liu
for instructions.If you have some Emergency matters ,please call my cellphone 1330XXXXXXX to contract.Thancks.
From July 14th to 18th I will be on business trip to Dalian and get back to office on July 19th. During that period, general affairs department will be under in charge by Wang Jun and important affairs shall be approved by General Manager Liu.
If there is instant affairs,please call 13****** to contact me.
I am going to Dalian for business from 14th to 18th July ,and return to office on 19th July.During the period,Wangjun will take charge of the general department .Please ask our Manager Liu for instructions on the important items.For urgent
issues please call my phone No.1330XXXXXXX.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
绽放之翼 &3-01 09:32
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
chancefuleyes&3-01 09:33