我和他们都来晚了 他们的用英语怎么说说

当前位置: &
求翻译:散学典礼
成绩昨晚我已经知道了,可是这一晚怎样都高兴不起来,这一晚进入了沉寂。
散学典礼结束后全部就各回各班回到班上老师发成绩条,老师讲完话后暑假就开始了!是什么意思?
成绩昨晚我已经知道了,可是这一晚怎样都高兴不起来,这一晚进入了沉寂。
散学典礼结束后全部就各回各班回到班上老师发成绩条,老师讲完话后暑假就开始了!
问题补充:
Scattered school ceremony achievements last night, I already know that, but how this night are pleased not up this late into the silence. All back to back to each class the scattered school ceremony after her class teacher of results bar teacher finished talking summer began!
正在翻译,请等待...
End of classes ceremony
The result I already have known last night, but this late how all happy doesn't get up, this late arrival entered quietly.
After the end of classes ceremony ended completely on respectively returns to various classes to return to in the class teacher to send the re
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!用英语翻译《我每天晚上九点半上床睡觉》《人类应该与动物相处融洽》《由于大雨,他们停止来踢足球》_百度知道
用英语翻译《我每天晚上九点半上床睡觉》《人类应该与动物相处融洽》《由于大雨,他们停止来踢足球》
&Every day I go to bed at half past nine of the human beings should get along well with animals&, &because of the heavy rain, they stop to play football希望对你起到帮助 还有,如果你以后还有不会的英语你可以从网上下一个QQ词典 很方便的,总比你这样提问方便 或者你们家是360浏览器 右上角有翻译 他可以翻译整页的文字,也可以翻译固定的。 那上边有一个翻译 。
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
其他5条回答
i go to bed at 9 p.m. every day.Human beings shoud get along with animalsThey stopped playing football because the rain.(it's going to rain) 时态什么的 可以换。说法并不是固定的 有很多。
I go to bed at half past night every night.People should get on well with animanls.Because of heavy rain,they stop playing football.
Igo to bed at 9 p.m. every day.People beings shoud get along with animalsThey stopped playing football because the rain.(it's going to rain) 时态什么的 可以换。说法并不是固定的 很多。
Every day I go to bed at 9:30 at night to get along well with human beings should animals because of the heavy rain, they stop to play football
i go to bed at nine o'ciock every night
human beings should get along well with animalsbecause of the heavy rain, they stop to play football
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你能来参加我的晚会吗英语怎么说 - 已解决 - 搜狗问问
你能来参加我的晚会吗英语怎么说
Can you join my party?
其他回答(3)
Can you come to my party this night?
Will you be abel to come to my evening party?&
can you come my party除了我以外,他们全都哈哈大笑起来。
除了我以外,他们全都哈哈大笑起来。的英文翻译
除了我以外,他们全都哈哈大笑起来。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:令我们吃惊的是,当观众看到这部电影的时候,他们都吃惊的大叫起来 用英语怎么说
令我们吃惊的是,当观众看到这部电影的时候,他们都吃惊的大叫起来 用英语怎么说
补充:由于他在一个偏远的地区工作,所以他只能偶尔去看望他的父母 用英语怎么说
不区分大小写匿名
举报 What surprised us was they the audience saw the film, they all screamed in surprise.
等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 他们的用英语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐