英文翻译器自我介绍翻译!!!

急求英语的自我介绍!!!要带翻译的!! 急求英语的自我介绍!!!要带翻译的!! 如题,急求英语的自我介绍!!!要带翻译的!! Mynameis(名字),andI'moftencalled&(昵称)&.Iamasecondarythreestudent.Myhometownis(家乡的名称).Myparentsare(父母的名称...and...).Myfatherworksat(爸爸的地方),andmymotherworksasa(妈妈的工作).Myhobbiesare(爱好).Inmyhobbies,frankly,I'mgoodat(拿手的爱好).Inadditiontothem,Iwouldliketointroducemylikesanddislikes.Myfavoritefoodsare(最喜欢的食物).Myfavoritemusicgroupis(最喜欢的乐队).(最喜欢的乐队)arevery(对最喜欢的乐队的形容词)andtheirsongsarefascinating.Myfavorite(actress/acter)is(最喜欢的演员).(She/He)is(对最喜欢的演员的形容词).I'veliked(her/him)since(何时开始喜欢最喜欢的演员).Ihavemyfuturedreamandmygoalnow.Aboutmyfriends,Ihaveagoodpal.(She/He)isvery(对朋友的形容词).WheneverI'mintrouble,(she/he)willlendmeahand.Assuch,Icantell(her/him)aboutanything.Ienjoytalkingwithmyfriendsandmyschoollife.AndsomedayIwanttobeafine(梦想的工作).
翻译~
我的名字是(名字),我常被称为“(昵称)”。我是个初三学生。我的家乡是(家乡的名称)。我的父母是(父母的名称)。我的父亲工作在(爸爸工作的地方),我的母亲的工作是(妈妈的工作)。我的爱好是(爱好)。坦率地说,在我的爱好中,我最拿手的是(拿手的爱好)。除了他们,我将介绍我最喜欢和不喜欢的。我最喜欢的食物是(最喜欢的食物)。我最喜欢的音乐组是(最喜欢的乐队)。(最喜欢的乐队)是非常(对最喜欢的乐队的形容词)和他们的歌曲都非常好。我最喜欢的(女演员/男演员)是(最喜欢的演员)。(他/她)(对最喜欢的演员的形容词)。从(何时开始喜欢最喜欢的演员),我就喜欢(他/她)了。我现在已经有未来的梦想和目标。关于我的朋友,我有一个最好的朋友。(他/她)非常(对朋友的形容词)。每当我有麻烦的时候,(他/她)将帮助我。因此,我可以与(他/她)谈任何事情。我喜欢与我的朋友交谈和我的学校生活。总有一天,我想成为一个很好的(梦想的工作)。

任何不满或要求,请追问:) 楼上说的那家ABC天下口碑好像不错是吧?经常有人推荐。 Helloeverybody.MynameisStone.IcomefromGuangdongprovinceinChina.;
嗨,大家好。我的名字叫石头,我来自中国广东。
Iamveryhappytocomeheretostudywithyou.;我很高兴来这里和你们一起念书。
WhenIarrivedatthisschoolthreedaysago,Ifellinlovewithit.;
当我三天前来到这个学校时,我就喜欢上它了
Itissobeautifulandexcitinghere,andeveryoneiskindtomeespeciallyKim.;
这里是那么美丽,那么振奋人心,这里的每个人都对我很亲切,
特别是Kim老师。
Thisclassfeelsjustlikeonebigfamilytome.;
而这个班集体对我来说就像一个大家庭。
I'minterestedinsports,musicandmountainclimbing.;
我对运动、音乐和爬山很有兴趣。
IhopeIcanbecomeyourfriendsoon.Thankyouverymuch.;
最后,我希望我能很快成为你们的朋友,谢谢。 Goodmorningeveryone!
Mynameisxxx,Iamelevenyearsold.I'minClassFiveGradeFiveoftheSecondPrimarySchool.Iamveryhappytotakepartinthecompetition.IhopethatIcangetagoodmark.
Thankyou! Helloeveryone!MyChinesenameis(请填写自己的真实名字),MyEnglishnameis(请填写自己的英语名字).Icomefrom(请填写自己所在的城市)provinceinChina.IlikeEnglishverymuch.Itisreallyagreathonortohavethisopportunitytointroducemyself,andIhopeIcanmakeagoodperformancetoday.Thankyouverymuch!

大家好!我的中文名字叫(请填写自己的真实名字),我的英文名字叫(请填写自己的英语名字)。我来自中国(请填写自己所在的城市)。我很喜欢英语,非常荣幸能有这个机会来介绍我自己,我希望今天我能有一个好的表现。谢谢!

希望采纳! Hi,mydearteachers!Thankyouforsharingyourprecioustimetoletmeintroducemyself.MynameisXXXandmyEnglishnameisXXX.IamXXXyearsold.IstudyinaschoolwhichiscalledXXXX.IaminClassXGradeX
Ihavelotsofhobbies,suchasreadingbooks,playingcomputergames,listeningtomusic,studyingEnglishandsoon.IthinkI’mcrazyaboutEnglish.BecauseEnglishisthedoortotheworld.IlikethisLanguage.SoIenterforthisEnglishcompetition.Imusttrymybesttodoit.Ibelieveasayingthatis“Anythingisinpossible.”IhopeIcanbesuccessful.Then,letmetellyouastorythetitleis《》 df.x'gvcftyvgngf惧害板英语自我介绍带翻译 英语自我介绍带翻译 不区分大小写匿名 Hello, everyone. I am very happy to introduce myself to you. My name is.....I am eleven years old. I am friendly and honest. I can always get on well with others.I hope I can be a friend of yours soon. I like playing badminton and I also like swimming. I often play badminton with my best friend in the park on weekends. In summer I love swimming in the swimming pool because it is cool and I think it is one of the best ways of keeping healthy.In winter I like going skiing and playing with the snow. I also like reading books and I often read books in the evening. I often help my parents with the housework,too because they are busy with their work. I am very happy to be a member of this class.That's all. Thanks very much. 大家好。 很高兴向你们介绍我自己。我叫....我11岁。我很友善、诚实。我总能和他人和睦相处,我希望能很快成为你们的朋友。我喜欢打羽毛球,我也喜欢游泳。周末我经常和好朋友在公园打羽毛球。夏天我喜欢在游泳池里游泳。因为那非常棒,我认为游泳是最好的健身方式。冬天我喜欢滑雪和玩雪。我也喜欢看书。我经常在晚上看书。我也帮父母做家务,因为他们工作很忙。我很高兴能成为这个班级的一员。就介绍到这里吧。非常感谢。 其他如长相: I am tall and thin./ I am neither tall nor short.& I have a round face with a pair of glasses.& I have long black hair good afternoon boys and girls,my name is**.it is my honor to be your classmate.let&s study together and help each other 一;hi,there!大家好**is my name,twelve(years old)我叫**12岁.drawing,writing and singing are my hobbies我爱好画画写作和唱歌.i also like helping others &二;Introduce myself Hello,everyone!My name is 、、、 My last name is 、、、 My first 我的名字是、、、 我的姓氏是、、、 name is 、、、 I am a girl.(or boy)I am twelve years old.I like 我是一名女生(或 男生) 我12岁了。 to draw a picture,singing and writing.I love you make friends. 绘画、唱歌、写作。 我喜欢和大家交朋友。 Thank you! 谢谢大家! 我叫陈坤我来自瑞安我今年13岁我最喜欢游泳谢谢 大家好,我姓孙,名健军, 我是机电一体化7班的一名学生,来自周口市西华县 大家好!我叫文文来自石湾!在合浦第六中学读的初中!很高兴能和大家同一个班!你们每个人都是这么的有好!我很开心能和你们成为同学!希望能一直和同学们一起学习一起成长! 我学的是建筑 我叫邱小雨 我16岁了 我来自浏阳 我家里有4个人 有一个弟弟 我很喜欢他 我觉得我的眼睛很漂亮 我喜欢说话 我是幽默的 我不喜欢上数学课 我比较喜欢英语 我叫翁启翔17岁我的爱号是打篮球唱歌我身高184厘米我不喜欢读书我的外貌特征是黄色头发脸上有青春痘 相关知识等待您来回答 外语领域专家英语自我介绍翻译? 英语自我介绍翻译? 我的名字叫***,来自山东枣庄!现是山东轻工业学院的一名在校学生。平时喜欢做自己喜欢做的事,爱好上网和打篮球。在校期间,乐于帮助同学,尊敬师长,和同学们关系融洽,积极参加校里的各项活动. 不区分大小写匿名 ***.I`m from shandong zaozhuang My name is called ***, from the Shandong Zaozhuang! Presently is Shandong light industry institute&s one in the school student. Usually likes the matter which makes itself to like doing, the hobby surfer and plays the basketball. In school period, is glad helps schoolmate, respects division commander, relates harmoniously with schoolmates, participates in the school positively each activity. My name is ***, from Shandong Zaozhuang! Shandong Institute of Light Industry is a student in school. Usually like to do they like to do, and playing basketball-loving Internet. While studying at the school by being helpful to students, respect for teachers, and students tended to have better relationships, and actively participate in school activities. 我建议你去 看一下,这里有很多的应届生招聘信息及各种职位面试的自我介绍资料你去看一下吧,我相信这些能够帮助到你的! 相关知识等待您来回答 外语领域专家英语自我介绍翻译_百度文库 两大类热门资源免费畅读 续费一年阅读会员,立省24元! 评价文档: 喜欢此文档的还喜欢 英语自我介绍翻译 考​研​复​试​英​语​自​我​简​介​全​新​模​板 阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用 想免费下载本文? 把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等: 普通尺寸(450*500pix) 较大尺寸(630*500pix) 你可能喜欢英语介绍自我 Hello, everyone!My name is Winnie. I'm a 15 years old girl. I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.  I'm an active, lovely, and clever girl. In the school my favorite subject is math. Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well. But I like it. I believe that if you try your best, everything can be done well.  also like sports very much. Such as, running, volleyball and so on. I'm kind-hearted. If you need help, please come to me.I hope we can be good friends!  OK. This is me .A sunny girl.标签: 《》中文翻译 你好,每个人!我的名字是温妮。我是一个15岁的女孩。我住在美丽的城市日照。 我是一个活跃的,可爱的,聪明的女孩。在学校我最喜欢的科目是数学。也许有人认为很难学好。但我喜欢它。我相信如果你尽你最大的努力,一切都可以做得很好。 也很喜欢运动。例如,跑步、排球等等。我是善良的。如果你需要帮助,请到我这里来。我希望我们能成为好朋友! 好吧。这就是我。一个阳光明媚的女孩。 英语介绍自我相关的作文 《》网友点评 最新英语作文 [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] 初中英语作文推荐 [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] 热门作文排行 [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] Copyright & Inc.All Rights Reserved. 苏ICP备号-1 免责声明:263作文网为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,263作文网所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。抄录自其他媒体的,要求注明出处。如发现涉及版权问题,请与本站联系,对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。

我要回帖

随机推荐