How_____your baby how are youi...

1、Danny did all kinds of things to make the baby _____.A.to stop crying B.stop crying C.to stop to cry D.stop to cry2、Hi,Mr Smith.I don't know you were in New York.How long______here?A.have you come B.were you C.have you been D.will you come3、Everyone except Tom and John____百度作业帮 1、Danny did all kinds of things to make the baby _____.A.to stop crying B.stop crying C.to stop to cry D.stop to cry2、Hi,Mr Smith.I don't know you were in New York.How long______here?A.have you come B.were you C.have you been D.will you come3、Everyone except Tom and John___ A.to stop crying B.stop crying C.to stop to cry D.stop to cry2、Hi,Mr Smith.I don't know you were in New York.How long______here?A.have you come B.were you C.have you been D.will you come3、Everyone except Tom and John______seen the film.A.is B.has C.are D.have4、—How bright the sun is!—You'd better wear your dark glasses to______your eyes from it.A.harm B.keep C.stop D.protect5、The new library building_____last week.A.was completed B.is pleted D.has completed6、—Please remember______the light when you leave the room.—OK,I will.A.to turn off B.turning off C.to turn on D.turning on7、We are often told______at people when they're in trouble.A.not to smile B.to smile C.not to laugh D.to laugh8、Too______ homework really makes the students feel tired.A.much B.many C.little D.few9、Yellow is a warm color.It can_____ you of a sunny day and_____you wisdom.A.remind B.make C.bring D.bring10、If you have difficulty_____a decision,you can wear red because it is easier for you_____action.A.to take B.taking C.taking D.to take11、Andy would rather______while Millie prefers______to______.A.walking B.walk C.walking D.walk12、—The environment here is better than before.—I agree.There____less pollution now.A.are B.is C.were D.was13、______free education,the poor children can go back to school.A.Thanks to B.Instead of C.As for D.Because14、If you are interested in history,you can come to our meeting room.A talk on Chinese history______in the school next week.A.is given B.has been given C.will be given D.will give15、—Yesterday,I stayed at home the whole day and felt too bored.—So did I.If it______rain,I_____play with my friends.A.wasn't;would B.didn't;would C.doesn't;will D.would 1、Danny did all kinds of things to make the baby ___B__.A.to stop crying B.stop crying C.to stop to cry D.stop to cry2、Hi,Mr Smith.I don't know you were in New York.How long___C___here?A.have you come B.were you C.have you been D.will you come3、Everyone except Tom and John___B___seen the film.A.is B.has C.are D.have4、—How bright the sun is!—You'd better wear your dark glasses to__D____your eyes from it.A.harm B.keep C.stop D.protect5、The new library building___A__last week.A.was completed B.is pleted D.has completed6、—Please remember___A___the light when you leave the room.—OK,I will.A.to turn off B.turning off C.to turn on D.turning on7、We are often told___C___at people when they're in trouble.A.not to smile B.to smile C.not to laugh D.to laugh8、Too____A__ homework really makes the students feel tired.A.much B.many C.little D.few9、Yellow is a warm color.It can____D_ you of a sunny day and_____you wisdom.A.remind B.make C.bring D.bring10、If you have difficulty__D___a decision,you can wear red because it is easier for you_____action.A.to take B.taking C.taking D.to take11、Andy would rather_A_____while Millie prefers______to______.A.walking B.walk C.walking D.walk12、—The environment here is better than before.—I agree.There__B__less pollution now.A.are B.is C.were D.was13、_A_____free education,the poor children can go back to school.A.Thanks to B.Instead of C.As for D.Because14、If you are interested in history,you can come to our meeting room.A talk on Chinese history__C____in the school next week.A.is given B.has been given C.will be given D.will give15、—Yesterday,I stayed at home the whole day and felt too bored.—So did I.If it___B___rain,I_____play with my friends. 1、Danny did all kinds of things to make the baby _____.BA. to stop crying B. stop crying C. to stop to cry D. stop to cry2、Hi,Mr Smith.I don't know you were in New York.How long____C__... 2 C B 4 D 5 A 6 A 7 C 8 A 9 D 10 D 11 A 12 B 13 A B D A B C A C D A B A C B大概就是这样吧 1、Danny did all kinds of things to make the baby _____.A. to stop crying B. stop crying C. to stop to cry D. stop to cry选择B 解析;make sb do sth 使某人.. stop (sb) doing sth 停止正在做的某事

我要回帖

更多关于 baby how are you 的文章

随机推荐