英语完形填空技巧!!!急!!

英语完形填空 急急急 求大师 !!!!!! 求解答_百度知道
英语完形填空 急急急 求大师 !!!!!! 求解答
so people like to talk with him. but
C. because8. A. clever
C. cleans4. school2. eat
D, medium and large. A. He works in a __________. prices
C, so he usually __________ a bus to work. starts
B, you may ________ for them next time, and there are more people ________Saturdays and Sundays. brings
B. People like to come to the restaurant ______ it has some specials for dumplings every day. hotel
D. sells5. does
C. A. sizes
B. He is a waiter. gets
B. If you don’t have enough money with you.There are many people in the restaurant every day.1. buys
C. in7My father is forty years old. restaurant
C. A. A. He goes to work very early and __________home very late. A. A. Our home is a bit far from his workplace. to do
B. The bowl has three ________ ----small. He has a lot of things ____________ every day. doing6. My father is __________ to everyone. takes
D. wait10. has
C. colors9. heavy
懔骸奋忌莪涣货扔
D. A. busy3. on
B. He is very ___________every day
提问者采纳
busy 当友编费妆渡爹蜜3. on
D. because C. sizes
B. takes B. A. to do . A. restaurant
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语完形填空的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
B、D、C、AB、C、B、A、D
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语完形填空,急急急_百度知道
英语完形填空,急急急
One day, a taxi driver 41 a woman home from a party. The woman had her dog 42 her. When they 43 her house, the woman found that she 44 take money with her. 45 the driver had to 46 in the car with the dog when she 47 her house for money. He waited and waited. Half 48 hour later the woman did not come back. So the driver went 49 his car to 50 what was going on. While he 51 around the house, the police came. They thought that he 52 a thief. 53 the woman came back. She said she forgot about the dog and the driver. The driver was 54 angry to 55 her for the money and went away quickly. 41.A.was take B.was taking C.were taking D.were take42.A.for B.of C.with D.from43.A.arrived B.got C.got to D.arrived in44.A.doesn‟t
B.didn‟t
C.don‟t
D.wasn‟t45.A.Because
D.While46.A.wait
C.waiting
D.waits47.A.went into
B.goes into
C.go into
D.to go into48.A.a
49.A.off
50.A.found
B.look for
C.look after
D.find out
51.A.walk
C.was walking
D.walking
53.A.Luck
C.Unluckily
D.Luckily
54.A.very
55.A.ask
提问者采纳
BCABCAABCDBABBB是初中的内容吗?上了高中我都没温习以前的功课了。。望采纳哦谢谢楼主
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语完形填空!会的填一下!急!谢谢!_百度知道
提问者采纳
本文是一篇记叙文。父亲请朋友吃饭让儿子去买肉,当儿子买完出门时遇到了另一个人,他们谁都不肯让路,后来父亲找来,让儿子把肉送回家,自己替儿子继续站着对势的幽默故事。59.D 【解析】speak“说”其后跟语言;answer“回答”,say“说”其后跟内容;ask“叫,请”其后跟to do不定式。根据句意:一天他的父亲决定请一些朋友在家吃饭。故选D。60.B 【解析】hope“希望”,不能用hope sb to do sth这种形式;tell“告诉”,其后跟to do不定式,let“使,让”,其后跟动词原形;wished“希望”一般其后跟不能实现的愿望。故选B。61.C【解析】why “为什么”,where “哪里”,what“什么”, which “哪一个”,根据句意:当他买到他父亲想要的东西。空格中的词作want的宾语。故选C。62. B 【解析】long“长”;wide“宽”;high“高”,narrow“狭窄”。根据句意:这个门让两个人同时进来或者出去不足够宽。故选B。63. D 【解析】either表示“或者”,all表示“(三者或者三者以上)都”,both表示“(两者)都”,neither 表示“(两者)不”,根据句中but表示转折关系,其前后的句意相反或者相对,可知此处句意:“两人都不让路”。故选D。 64. A 【解析】stood 表示“站立”,went表示“去”,lay表示“躺”,walked 表示“走”。根据上文可知句意:他们面对面站了一个小时有一个小时。故选A。65. C 【解析】gone 表示“去”,bought表示“买”,returned表示“回来”,been表示“去”。根据上文“父亲很着急”可知:“儿子还没有回来”。故选C。66.D 【解析】What’s the matter with…?表示“……怎么了?”固定句型。67.A 【解析】根据上文可知父亲让儿子去买肉。故选A。68.B 【解析】politely 表示“礼貌的”,instead表示“代替”,safely表示“安全的”,kindly表示“和蔼的,可亲的”。根据句意:让我在这里代替你站着反对他。故选B。肯定全对!
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初一英语完型填空。完型填空。有答案,有翻译 急急急!!!必有重谢_百度知道
初一英语完型填空。完型填空。有答案,有翻译 急急急!!!必有重谢
提问者采纳
初一的学生那能做啊,很少啊,给你找了一个Mike is an Englishman. He lives in a __1___ building in the __2___ London. There are eighteen floors in the building and he lives on the fifteenth floor. He__3___ a lift (电梯)to go up and down. He works very hard. He__4___ to work early. Every day he leaves his__5__and walks to the lift. He gets into the lift. It __6___him down to the first floor. He gets out of the lift. Then he walks to __7___bus stop. The bus stop is in front of a station. It is about two hundred meters from ___8___home. Usually, he catches the number 11 bus to work, but sometimes he goes__9___. He works in a factory about ten__10___ from his home. His work starts at half past eight, and finishes at a quarter to five. He gets back home at half past5.( ) 1. A. tall B. shot C. small D. large( ) 2. A. country B. town C. city D. village( ) 3. A. makes B. uses C. does D. mends( ) 4. A. begins B. wants C. runs D. goes( ) 5. A. home B. building C. office D. room( ) 6. A. costs B. spends C. takes D. brings( ) 7. A. an B.a C. the D. /( ) 8. A.his B. he C. him D.himself( ) 9. A.by plane B. by train C. on foot D. by air( ) 10. A.meters B. kilometers C. minutes D. hours另外2篇一、A Diary Great weather! It was _1__ and hot all day. We __2__ to a beautiful beach.We had great fun __3__ in the water. In the afternoon, we went __4__. On the way, I found a little boy __5__ in the corner. He was __6__. I helped __7__find his father. That made me __8__ very happy. I didn’t have __9__ money __10__ a taxi. So I walked back to the hotel.( )1.A. wind B. cloud C. ( )2. A. go B. got C. went( )3. A. play B. played C. playing( )4. A. shop B.shopping C.shopped( )5. A. cries B. cried C. crying( )6. A. lose B. lost C. crying( )7. A. he B. his C. him( )8. A. feel B. feeling C. felt( )9. A. some B. any C.a few( )10. A. with B. on C. for二、What I have to do()Dear Dr Know,I’m not happy. I have too __1_ rules in my family. I have to __2___ at 6:00 every morning. I can’t __3__ my __4__I have to __5__my dog for a walk. I can’t watch TV on school nights. And I have to __6_ in bed by ten o’clock. _7__ weekends, I have to clean my room and wash my clothes. Then I have to help my __8__ dinner. Later I have to go to the Children’s Palace __9__ the . I never have any fun. __10__ can I do?( )1. A. many B. much C. a few( )2. A. go to bed B. get up C.go home( )3. A. watch B. look C. meet( )4. A. so B. then C. because( )5. A. bring B. take C. ( )6. A. be B. is C. am( )7. A. In B. On C. At( )8. A. make B. making C. do( )9. A. learn B. to learn C. learning( )10. A. Why B. What C. How1-5CCCBC 6-10BCABC 1-5ABCBB 6-10ABBBB
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
把一篇阅读空了几个空就是完形填空啦
题在哪里?
初一英语完型填空。
你是要题呀。
抄或写一个完形填空
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语完形填空 急急急急急急急 求解_百度知道
提问者采纳
94,.took95.about96.very/really97.found98.help99.like100.too101.returning102.back103.friendly/kind/nice
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
【参考答案】94 took95 about96 feel97
found98 help99 like100 too101 returning102 back103 friendly欢迎对我的回答作出评价。。O(∩_∩)O
94: took 95.of96.very97. found98. help99. like100.too101.returning102.back103.kind
, return, out
,kind.个人的意见,参考下吧。
选项呢?没选项做不了
英语完形填空的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语完形填空技巧 的文章

随机推荐