美国英语沟通高手问题~高手速答啊!!

英语高手来此.速答.简单讲解一下 1:00之前要答案1.Have you fished_____(write) the letter?2.This problem is too difficult .Let's go and _____(ask) Miss Chen.3.You should remember _____(bring) your homework to school.4.The boy tried _____(not break) the glass.but he_百度作业帮
英语高手来此.速答.简单讲解一下 1:00之前要答案1.Have you fished_____(write) the letter?2.This problem is too difficult .Let's go and _____(ask) Miss Chen.3.You should remember _____(bring) your homework to school.4.The boy tried _____(not break) the glass.but he faild.5.It's easy to get _____(lose) in a forest.
writingaskto bringnot to bringto lose
1. writing2. ask3. to bring4. not to break5. lost
您可能关注的推广有关学习英语的问题!请高手来答._百度知道
有关学习英语的问题!请高手来答.
但我不知道听哪些材料比较好.希望大家给点建议.我个人认为VOA的特别英语太慢了....但我想有进一步的突破..我英语不是很烂的...想做一些听力练习我想好好练习一下英语的听力
提问者采纳
希望你可以用上,CNN,输入你想要的内容,你可以输入BBC根据你的水平和所说的情况,在那里你可以根据你的需要来搜索,CBS,涵盖了很多的领域,CRI和标准的VOA,NPR。还可以听英语专业的LISTEN TO THIS 2
LISTEN TO THIS
3也可以买个德生的收音机,听BBC,基本会满意的,有很多有意思的内容,建议你去百度的MP3里看看,你也可以听“爱立信杯全国大学生演讲比赛”,VOA,DISCOVERY 等等,ABC
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
看中央十频道的希望英语杂志,很不错电视上举行的所有英语大赛都可以看,对个人的英语口语提高很有帮助!
那你就试一下VOA标准英语啊
学习英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一共俩大题目,希望各位英语高手速答,很着急啊_百度知道
一共俩大题目,希望各位英语高手速答,很着急啊
feel sick2.what&#39.matter
D.watch1?He is crying.She swam(swim的过去式)for three hours.汉英互译(标上序号写意思或英语单词)1.take some medicine3.happy
)the match some days ago.get the flu4.患头痛5.4.Don’t drink cold water when you have a (
)with Mike.2.Now she feels(
B.3.看起来生气速度啊.fever
C.she feel very(
提问者采纳
感到恶心.吃药
3.BCEAD二,感到不舒服
2.have a headache
5.1.患流感
其他类似问题
其他1条回答
d1;a;吃一些药3;c;感觉不舒服或感觉恶心2;have
headache5;e;的了感冒4b
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语高手帮我回答下面三问题Compare the legislative branch of government in your country to that of the U.S.Discuss:1.How members are elected and how long they serve.2.What powers the legislative branches have.3.The advantages and disadvantages of each system._百度作业帮
求英语高手帮我回答下面三问题Compare the legislative branch of government in your country to that of the U.S.Discuss:1.How members are elected and how long they serve.2.What powers the legislative branches have.3.The advantages and disadvantages of each system.
1The first aspect is about how members are elected and how long they serve.American Congress consists of House and Senate,and they are different at election and serving term.There are 535 members of Congress.An even hundred,two from each state,are members of the Senate.The other 435 are members of the House of Representatives and the figure is based on the population of every states.Members of the House must be at least 25years old and American cit Senators must be at least 30 and American citizens for nine years.The serving term of House of Representatives is 2 years and Senator is 6 year.On the other hand,members of NPC (that of China) are selected by representatives from province,autonomous region,special administrative region and People’s Liberation Army.Serving term of members is 5 years.2The second aspect is about what powers the legislative branches have.For U.S,House must initiate all revenue bills,pass all articles of impeachment and it has more influential on budget.Senate must give advice to many presidential nominations,approve treaties,tries impeached officials and it has more influential affairs.For China,NPC has the strongest legislative power,nominating power,deciding power and supervising power.3The third aspect is about the advantages and disadvantages of each system.The advantages of American Congress are that it’s more clear and open in the process of election and every passed bills stand for people’s interest.Besides,the members of congress are all full-time staff,so they will have plenty of times to analyze issues.However,it’s hard to avoid disagreements in the discussion and it will delay a decision.On the contrary,NPC can save a lot of time when making a decision but it may cause depravity of officers,because it is not clear enough when nominating government official
很容易,上美国网站查就好了。。。
亲。。。USU严鹏飞的作业吧。。。
您可能关注的推广下面几个英文的问题两三句话简要得回答,速求高手_百度知道
下面几个英文的问题两三句话简要得回答,速求高手
what do you do in your spare time.what&#39?why.introduce your family 4? 3? 5? 2.can you tell us about your school life要求看明白了 是简要的回答 不是要帮我翻译 求高手速度1;s your attitude towards the bs your idea job.what&#39
21.3;ll read some books.We get along with each other very well.My school life was busy bs three people in my family.I often play basketball.Teacher.There&#39.OK.5. I should help them. I love reading.4.I often help them and I think most of them are really poor, sometimes I&#39,because I like children
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他2条回答
others are not counted as spare time1. mum,dad and mesleeping.dont be a beggar. it helps peopleDoctor.Happy and busy3 people.2
1.你的理想工作是什么?为什么?I want to be a cheif because i like cooking我想的那个厨师因为我喜欢做饭.2.能告诉我们你的学校生活嘛?my school life is really fun, but we have to do alot of homework.我的学校生活很愉快但是我们要做很多作业3.介绍你的家人there is three people in my house, my mom, dad and me我们家有三个人,我妈,爸,和我4.你空闲的时间都干什么?usually read, or study during my spare time.我在空闲的时间都看书或者是学习.5.你对路上乞丐有什么看法?beggars are really poor, the have been treated with a bad life.乞丐很惨,他们的生活很不好
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 美国英语沟通高手 的文章

随机推荐