美国英语沟通高手高手前来帮个忙

英语高手前来帮个忙A young man who lived in London was in love with a beautiful girl.Soon she became his fiancée (未婚妻).The man was very poor while the girl was rich.The young man wanted to make her a present on her birthday.He wanted to buy something beautiful _百度作业帮
英语高手前来帮个忙A young man who lived in London was in love with a beautiful girl.Soon she became his fiancée (未婚妻).The man was very poor while the girl was rich.The young man wanted to make her a present on her birthday.He wanted to buy something beautiful
A young man who lived in London was in love with a beautiful girl.Soon she became his fiancée (未婚妻).The man was very poor while the girl was rich.The young man wanted to make her a present on her birthday.He wanted to buy something beautiful for her,but he had no idea how to do it,as he had very little money.The next morning he went to a shop.There were many fine things there:gold watches,diamond… but all these things were too expensive.There was one thing he could not take his eyes off.It was a beautiful vase.That was a suitable present for his fiancée.He had been looking at the vase for half an hour when the manager of the shop noticed him.The young man looked so pale,sad and unhappy that the manager asked what had happened to him.\x05The young man told him everything.The manager felt sorry for him and decided to help him.A bright idea struck him.The manager pointed to the corner of the shop.To his great surprise the young man saw a vase broken into many pieces.The manager said:"When the servant enters the room,he will drop it."\x05On the birthday of his fiancée the young man was very excited.Everything happened as had been planned.The servant brought in the vase,and as he entered the room,he dropped it.There was horror on everybody's face.When the box was opened,the guests saw that each piece was packed separately.1.The story took place ______.\x05a.in France \x05b.in England\x05c.in Germany\x05d.in the United States2.Which of the following is true?\x05a.A rich young man fell in love with a beautiful girl.\x05b.The young man's family was poor while the beautiful girl is rich.\x05c.The young man loved the girl but the girl didn't love him.\x05d.The young man had enough money to buy a beautiful vase.3.Why did the young man want to buy a present for the girl?\x05a.He wanted to give her a Christmas present.\x05b.He fell in love with her.\x05c.Her birthday was coming soon.\x05d.They were going to get married.4.Why did the shop manager come to talk to the young man?\x05a.He looked very excited.\x05b.He was poorly dressed.\x05c.He looked pale and sad.\x05d.He said he wanted to buy a beautiful vase.5.On the birthday of his fiancée,the young man was excited because ______.\x05a.the girl was in love with him\x05b.the girl looked beautiful\x05c.he was not sure whether his trick would be seen through\x05d.the girl was happy and gay
1.B(A young man who lived in London )2.B(The man was very poor while the girl was rich)3.C(The young man wanted to make her a present on her birthday)4.C(The young man looked so pale, sad and unhappy that the manager asked what had happened to him)5.C(he was not sure whether his trick would be seen through他不知道他的诡计是否会被识破)有不懂得可以问我~
1.B2.B 3.C4.C5.D希望能帮到你哈。
1. b. london伦敦2.b. 第一段The man was very poor while the girl was rich3.
C. 第一段The young man wanted to make her a present on her birthday. 4. C. 第二段The young man looked so pale, sad and unhappy that the manager asked what had happened to him5. C.
b. in Englandb. The young man's family was poor while the beautiful girl is rich.c. Her birthday was coming soon.c. He looked pale and sad.c. he was not sure whether his trick would be seen through
1.B(见第一行london)2.B(见第二行The man was very poor while the girl was rich.)3.C(见第二三行The young man wanted to make her a present on her birthday)4.C(见第一段最后一行The young man looked so pale。。。)5.C (排除法吧)童鞋一分都没有好意思吗?懂英语的,帮个忙来哪为英语高手能帮我找个英文句子,要立志点的句子,不要颓废的~顺便帮我翻译下~我想在自己身上文上去_百度作业帮
懂英语的,帮个忙来哪为英语高手能帮我找个英文句子,要立志点的句子,不要颓废的~顺便帮我翻译下~我想在自己身上文上去
哪为英语高手能帮我找个英文句子,要立志点的句子,不要颓废的~顺便帮我翻译下~我想在自己身上文上去
I CAN!我可以!
good good study ,day day up !:) :) :)
Never give up!永不言弃!
不要写错别字!!
Where there is a will, there is a way
有志者事竟成
晕,建议不要弄的好。英文句子很长的,搞上去难看。志点也不一定要搞在身上嘛。
The best fuck the rest.
Where there is a will, there is a way.(有志者事竟成)It's nothing difficult if you put your heart into it!(事上无难事,只怕有心人)
您可能关注的推广英语水平比较破,高手来帮个忙!翻译:1.I would have given nuch to have been able to call off the whole thing.2.Strangely enough ,after the first painful day alone in the cold,snowy suburbs,I found myself doing the work quite happily in what turned out to be the colde_百度作业帮
英语水平比较破,高手来帮个忙!翻译:1.I would have given nuch to have been able to call off the whole thing.2.Strangely enough ,after the first painful day alone in the cold,snowy suburbs,I found myself doing the work quite happily in what turned out to be the colde
翻译:1.I would have given nuch to have been able to call off the whole thing.2.Strangely enough ,after the first painful day alone in the cold,snowy suburbs,I found myself doing the work quite happily in what turned out to be the coldest and sonwiest weather for several years.3.That afternoon Idid more trade stuck there in the snow than when I stopped at the proper stopping places and chimed my arrival.4.One aspect of retail selling was the getting of orders for regular icecream deliveries at a set time-usually for use as a sweet at lunch or dinner ,or as an extra when viewing television.5.I tried to keep my chimes reasonable.but I was always too noisy for those who did not require ice-cream and never loud enough for those who did.是muchBS用翻译器的人
1.I would have given much to have been able to call off the whole thing.1.如果当初可以停止整件事的话,我愿意付出任何代价.(注意这句话是虚拟语气,表示当时他没有能力去阻止整件事,而他希望可以.)2.Strangely enough, after the first painful day alone in the cold, snowy suburbs, I found myself doing the work quite happily in what turned out to be the coldest and snowiest weather for several years. 2.令人诧异的是,在天寒地冻,风雪交加的小乡村里孤独的度过了艰苦的第一天后,我发现在这样一个近几年最寒冷,雪最大的天气下我仍然能快乐的工作.(In what….for several years是一个定语从句,表示近几年来最寒冷,雪最大的天气,这里的WHAT 可以理解为KIND OF WHETHER WHICH)3.That afternoon I did more trade stuck there in the snow than when I stopped at the proper stopping places and chimed my arrival. 3.与平时送冰淇淋到指定地点招揽客户相比,那天下午我停留在大雪中的生意似乎更好.4.One aspect of retail selling was the getting of orders for regular ice-cream deliveries at a set time-usually for use as a sweet at lunch or dinner, or as an extra when viewing television. 4.冰淇淋零售的一个方面是午餐和晚餐时间作为甜品或者看电视的时候吃的零食而需要派送冰淇淋时所取得的定单.(这里有点要说说,USUALLY.后面的话是做为后置定语修饰TIME,可以理解为AT A SET OF TIME WHICH IS USALLY.)5.I tried to keep my chimes reasonable. But I was always too noisy for those who did not require ice-cream and never loud enough for those who did.5.我尽量的控制我的吆喝声.但是对那些不需要冰淇淋的人来说,我的吆喝声太大;而对于那些需要的人来说却太小.(这里我觉得CHIMES翻译为吆喝声比较贴近中文的表达习惯,也很贴近生活.)
1 .我都已经能挖潜出动整件事2.奇怪的是,经过痛苦的第一天就有冷,雪郊区,敝人做事很开心 什么,原来是最寒冷的天气几年sonwiest 3.当天下午idid更多贸易受困在雪地比我停在适当地点停车 我来唱和4.一方面是越来越零售销售订单交货冰淇淋经常在特定时间--通常使用 作为甜在午餐或晚餐,或看电视时,额外5.我试图保住我的编钟reasonable.但是我...
1. 对于取消所有的事情,我应该给予更多的思考。。2. 非常奇怪的是, 当我独自在郊区度过了痛苦的,又冷雪又多的第一天后,我发现我自己在几年未见得最冷,雪最多的工作的很愉快。3. 那天下午,和原来我把车停好位置再鸣笛通知我的到来相比,我做了更多的交易。 。4. 零售商有一点就是在规定的时间内向固定的冰淇淋供应商订货。冰淇淋通常被用做餐后甜点或看电视时的零食。...
1如果能取消全部事,我除非拥有很大勇气。2奇怪的是,经过独处于冰雪覆盖寒冷的郊外的痛苦的第一天,我发现自己在那居然是这几年来最冷、雪最大的天气中工作的很快乐。3这个下午,我做成了更多的买卖,比我停在恰当的停车位置鸣笛示意我的到来时还要多。4零售业的一个方面是得到那些在规定时间送货的订单,作为人们午餐或晚餐后的甜点,或是看电视室的零食。5我试着使我的鸣笛更合理...
会给 nuch 已经能够中止整个的事物。 2.奇妙地足够,在第一的痛苦日子之后独自地,在寒冷又多雪的市郊中,我发现我自己在什么变成最寒冷的和 sonwiest 相当快乐地做工作天气好几年。 3.那午后 Idid 较多的贸易在雪附着超过当我在适当的停止地方停止了而且呜了我的抵达的时候。 4.零售销售的一个方面在组时间是一般的冰淇淋递送的次序得到-通常对于如一个甜蜜的使用...
1.第一题的“nuch”估计应该是“much”?译文:对于取消所有的事情,我应该给予更多的思考。2.译文:奇怪的是,在寒冷、充满雪花的郊外做了一天的有酬劳动后,我才发现我在这样一个冒着大雪和寒冷的环境中愉快的工作好几天。3.第三题的“Idid ”应该是“i did” 吧?译文:那天下午,和原来我把车停好位置再鸣笛通知我...
我不会 帮不上忙 遗憾
呵呵。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
1.我会给 nuch 已经能够中止整个的事物。 2.奇妙充足 ,在第一个痛苦的日子之后独自地在寒冷,多雪的市郊中,我找到我自己相当快乐地在变成当最寒冷的和 sonwiest 天气好几年的东西做工作。 3.较多的那午后 Idid 贸易在雪中附着超过当我在适当的停止地方停止并且呜了我的抵达时候。 4.卖的零售一个方面在组时间是一般的冰淇淋递送的次序得到人- 通常对于如一个...
1.我将会能给nuch能取消整件事。 2.有足够勇气,在单独第一痛苦的天以后在冷,多雪的郊区,我找到自己相当愉快地完成工作在什么结果是最恶劣冷和天气的几年里。 3.那天下午Idid更多在雪困住的那里贸易比,当我停止了在适当的停着的地方并且鸣响了我的到来。 当观看电视时, 4.One零售卖的方面是获取指令为规则冰淇凌交付在集合时间通常为使用作为甜点午餐或晚餐,或者作为额...
挺难的,不回答了,增加点人气吧!~
你这个废物!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
楼上的你会你说阿,还骂人,什么品德嘛!
你们这帮人太过分了,这样译让人家信谁啊?建议大家对一个回答进行改错,不要各自为政啦,我首先请发问仁兄确认原文没错,我看着不大顺啊
整个故事是关于一个雪糕车的老板的故事,翻译应该联系上下文来。1.I would have given nuch to have been able to call off the whole thing. 我宁愿失去很多来弥补那所有发生过的事情。would have done但愿做过,这里就是但愿我失去很多 to have been able. 完成时,来成...
unch是打错了吧。应该是lunch
第一行是nuch?还是lunch?确定没有拼写错误么?
support 3nd floor
1.我认为天才也是精神病的一种不知道对不对,我是从词典上查的
不好一思,只是路过
开始的拼写似乎有错误
1.I would have given nuch to have been able to call off the whole thing. 我宁愿失去很多来弥补那所有发生过的事情。 would have done但愿做过,这里就是但愿我失去很多 to have been able. 完成时,来成为。。。的可能,就是说愿意失去很多也希望能取消(call off)t...请高手来帮个忙
大学英语2题号:11
It was ______ back home after the experiment.选项: a、not until midnight did he go
b、 until midnight that he didn’t go
c、 not until midnight that he went d、 until midnight when he didn’t go
Do you have any_百度作业帮
请高手来帮个忙
大学英语2题号:11
Do you have any
Do you have any ____ explanation to the matter?选项: a、further b、longer c、farther d、far
题号:13 I finally got the job I dreamed about. Never in all my life _____ so happy.选项: a、did I feel
b、 I felt
c、 I had felt
d、 had I felt
题号:14 They were all ____ that his plan was realistic and so they decided to accept his proposal.选项: a、believed b、convinced c、realized d、supposed
He often spends more than what he earns, so he lives ____ his income.选项: a、in b、by c、beyond d、with
18. It is rather cold here. They ____ have turned off the heater several hours ago.选项: a、might b、must c、ought to d、should
When ____ the education systems of China and Britain, the professor gave a detailed comparison between the two.选项: a、being asked to compare b、asked him to compare c、asking him to compare d、asked to compare
Last year John earned ____ his brother, who has a better position in a bigger company.选项: a、twice as many as b、twice as much as c、twice as more as d、twice much as
题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案)
本题分数:5内容:In ______ Chinese culture, marriage decisions were often made by parents for their children.选项: a、traditional
b、 historic
c、 remote
d、 initial
We’ll have to find a new _______ of income.选项: a、origin
b、 resources
c、 source
题号:11 It was ______ back home after the experiment.选项:a、not until midnight did he go b、 until midnight that he didn’t go c、 not until midnight that he went d、 until midnight when he didn’t go 选C,强调句,it was not.until that.固定的题号:12 Do you have any ____ explanation to the matter?选项:a、further b、longer c、farther d、far 抽象用further,具体的比如跳远跳的更远就是father题号:13 I finally got the job I dreamed about.Never in all my life _____ so happy.选项:a、did I feel b、 I felt c、 I had felt d、 had I felt 否定的never提前了,主谓倒装那应该用D题号:14 They were all ____ that his plan was realistic and so they decided to accept his proposal.选项:a、believed b、convinced c、realized d、supposed 选B吧,其他不常用被动的,这题不是很确定题号:15 He often spends more than what he earns,so he lives ____ his income.选项:a、in b、by c、beyond d、with C,根据句意,他通常花的比赚的多,那么应该是超过他的收入题号:16 18.It is rather cold here.They ____ have turned off the heater several hours ago.选项:a、might b、must c、ought to d、should 选B,must have done表示肯定猜测,太冷了,他们准是关了取暖器题号:17 When ____ the education systems of China and Britain,the professor gave a detailed comparison between the two.选项:a、being asked to compare b、asked him to compare c、asking him to compare d、asked to compare D,当被问到,when 后面省略了the professor was题号:18 Last year John earned ____ his brother,who has a better position in a bigger company.选项:a、twice as many as b、twice as much as c、twice as more as d、twice much as B,倍数+as much as固定搭配题号:19 题型:单选题(请在以下几个选项中选择唯一正确答案) 本题分数:5 内容:In ______ Chinese culture,marriage decisions were often made by parents for their children.选项:a、traditional b、 historic c、 remote d、 initial 选A传统的 其他意思都不对的题号:20 We’ll have to find a new _______ of income.选项:a、origin b、 resources c、 source d、 idea选Csource of,新的收入资源渠道A是原始的,B是资源,比如human resources
您可能关注的推广英语 单项高手来帮个忙_百度知道
英语 单项高手来帮个忙
Hand in hand with reading.quite
D.stayed in
Dstayed up34.leads to.brought up35.get away with
A.join in23.stayed out
B, I will go _____ it’s windy.where
D.---Will you go to the exhibition tomorrow, last night I _____ until 2.like
A.what.tried
A.what33.come about
C.He ____ to get some tickets for the live concert but he failed.that
C, leads to
C.take part in
C.were taking place
D.that.would rather
B.In my opinion.---How is he getting along with his work.
A, I’ve read all the books ______ you gave me because they are the best ones _____ I have ever read.
A.Please put the book _____ it was. It ______, what32.succeeded30?
---Yes.give away
D.Why don’t you _______ the swimming club in our city .would like24.give up
---Well he could always _______ a new idea for increasing sales, lies in
D.keep up with26, that
C, Dave _____ the habit of making notes.
A.is being built25.prefer
A.give off28,which
D.much beauty
D.In my opinion.great beauty
C.well22.---Have you moved into the new house .great beautiful
B.I _______ to stay at home rather than go shopping:21-35题.
A.lies to .
A, leads in29.give in
B, she is _____.managed
C.got into
---Not yet.
A, depends on
D.is building
D.lies to.
A.took place
B.Hard work ______ success and failure often _______ laziness.caused
B.have been taken place27.have taken place
C.come up with
D.has been built
B.is built
B.Parents should not _____ to their Children too much, the film is ______ worth seeing,共15分 21:00 am.I’ve been very busy these days.even though
C.---Have you read the books , that
B.depends on .
A.of great beauty31.stayed on
A.who.Great Changes _______ in the last twenty years in China单选.unless
乱做的别 来谢谢 会被老爸骂的
21-35答案如下:DCDDC BCBCD ACADA我刚做了下,不在知道正确率多少?
其他类似问题
帮个忙的相关知识
其他3条回答
21D 22C 23C 24 D 25C 26B 27A 28B 29C 30 D
31A 32C 33D 34B 35B
ACCDC AABCD ACDBC
21D 22C 23C 24 D 25C 26B 27A 28B 29C 30 D 31A 32C 33D 34B 35B
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖