《当我长大了作文我想成为......》英语...

四年级英语上册Unit11教案及练习题(新版广州版)
位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
四年级英语上册Unit11教案及练习题(新版广州版)
(编辑:佚名 日期:)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
一、听力训练(活动手册)
二、Unit 11 单词职业&当…的时候画家&病的护士;幼儿园保育员&烹调;厨师食物&建设者;建设工人建筑;建设&医生(男)警察&记者 新闻&
三、Unit 11 词组想成为 want&&&&&&& be&长大& grow&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&&&&&&&& 为人们获取新闻get&&&&&&&&&& for&&&&&&&&& .&一名英语老师&&&&& English teacher非常&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .&帮助生病的人help&&&&&&&& people做美味的食物&&&&&&&&& nice&&&&&&&&&&& .&建造好的房屋&&&&&& good houses帮助人们&&&&&&&& people&善于…&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
四、Unit 11句型 根据中文提示把句子补充完整。1. What&&& you want to&& when you&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ?&&& (你长大了想做什么?)2.I&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& ,&&&&&& I want to be an English&&&&&&&&& .&&&&&&& (我擅长英语,所以我想成为一名英语老师)3. When I&&&&&&&&&&&& , I want&&&&&&&&&& a&&&&&&&&& (当我长大了,我想成为一个画家)4. I&&&&&&&&& art&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& !&&& (我非常喜欢艺术!) 5. I like&&&&& help&&&&&&&&& people.&&& (我喜欢帮助生病的人。)
五、知识考点【知识考点一】when& 当……时候&&& &&&&&&&& I grow up, I want to be a rich man.& 复习以下疑问词:& What&&&&&&&& , where&&&&&&&&& , who&&&&&& , whose&&&&&&&&&& ,why&&&&&&&&&& , which&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
【知识考点二】sick:& 病的; 同义词: ill& She is&&&&&&& , so she doesn’t go to school. = She is&&&&&& , so she doesn’t go to school.
【知识考点三】cook:& 厨师;烹调I want to be a&&&&&&&&&& when I grow up. Can you help me&&&&&&&&&&& the chicken?
【知识考点四】 food:&&& 食物;不可数&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& food do you want to eat? ( How many/ How much)
【知识考点五】 see a doctor:& 看医生She is sick, so she needs to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .
【知识考点六】 policeman,&& 复数: policemenThe&&&&&&&&&&&& helps many old people. The&&&&&&&&&&&& help many old people.
【知识考点七】 news:& 新闻This is good&&&&&&&&&&&& . (这真是个好消息。)
【知识考点八】 be good at& =& do well in :& 擅长……&& 后可以接名词,也可以接动词的ing 形式。He is good at&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .(语文)& She is good at&&&&&&&&&&&&&& (cook)the fish.& I do well&&&&&& English. She&&&&&&&&&& well in dancing.
【知识考点九】 I want to be… 我想成为……& I want to be&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .(医生)
【知识考点十】 询问对方职业的3种句型及答语:What is your job?&&& I am a nurse. What are you?&&&&& I am a builder.What do you do?&&& I am a painter.课堂训练:1)&选择填空.(& ) 1.& I want to&&&&&&& a doctor. &&&&& A. am&&&&&& B. are&&&&&& C. be&&&& D. /(& ) 2.&&&&&&& I grow up, I will buy a big house.&&&&& A. Who&&&& B. What&&&& C. Where& D. When(& ) 3. I want to cook nice food&&&&&&&& people. &&&&& A.to&&&&&&& B. for&&&&&& C.of&&&&&& D.with(& ) 4. I want to get news for people, so I should be a&&&&&& . &&&&& A. builder&& B.doctor&&& C. reporter& D. cook (& ) 5. My sister is good&&&&&&&&& dancing.& &&&&& A. at&&&&&&& B. for&&&&& C.with&&&&& D.to(& ) 6. – Are you a policeman? --&&&&&& .&&&&& A. Yes, I do&&&& B.Yes, I amC. Yes, I don’t&& D. Yes, I’m not. (& ) 7. I can’t&&&&&&& fast.&&&&& A.& run&&&& B.to&&&&&& C.running&& D. runs(& ) 8. I want&&&&&&& . &&&&& A.jump&&&& B.jumps&&& C.to jump& D. jumping2)&按要求完成单词1. be (第三人称单数)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 2. paint(改成一种职业)&&&&&&&&&&&&& .3. house(复数)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 4. like(第三人称单数)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .5. builder(改为动词形式)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 6. policeman(复数)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& .3)&写出句子所缺的单词。(&& ) 1. What do you want to be&&&&&&&& you grow up? (&& ) 2. I love nice food.& I want to&&&&&&& a cook. (&& ) 3. I’m&&&&&&&& at maths.& I want to be a math teacher when I grow up. (&& ) 4. I want to be a writer. I want to&&&&&&& people stories. (&& ) 5. We are doctors. We help&&&&&&&& people. (&& ) 6. We are builders.& We&&&&&&&&& house for people. (&& ) 7. We are cooks.&&& We&&&&&&&&& nice food for people.
4)&读单词,判断划线部分读音是否一致,相同写“T”,不同写“F”. (& )1.& A. job&&&&&&&& B. jeans&& (& )2.& A. go&&&&&&&&& B. dog&&& (& )3.& A. that&&&&&&&& B. thin&&& (& )4.& A. they&&&&&&&& B.thus&&& (& )5.& A. three&&&&&&& B. their&&& (& )6.& A. sing&&&&&&&& B.song&&& (& )7.& A. my&&&&&&&&& B. year(& )8.& A. shy&&&&&&&& B. story
5)&选择合适的单词填空,可重复使用。what&&&& when&&&&& who&&&& where 1.&&&&&&&&&&&& is your favourite teacher ?& 2.&&&&&&&&&&&& do you want to eat ?3.&&&&&&&&&&&& I grow up, I want to be a nurse.4.&&&&&&&&&&&& is your chair?5.&&&&&&&&&&&& is your job?6)&在横线上填写适当的职业1.& I love art. I love to draw pictures. I want to be a&&&&&&&&&&& when I grow up. 2.& I’m good at music and I love children.& I want to be a&&&&&&&&&&& when I grow up. 3. I like to build nice and beautiful houses for people. I want to be a&&&&& when I grow up.4. I want to help sick people. I want to be a&&&&&&&&&&& when I grow up.5. I love nice food. I want to cook nice food for people. I want to be a&&& when I grow up.
7)&给句子写数字编号,使其形成一段合理的对话。(& )-- No, I don’t. (& )-- I ‘m good at telling stories.(& )-- I want to be a teacher. I love children. I want to tell children stories.(& )-- I see.(& )--What are you good at, Rose?(& )--What do you want to be when you grow up then?(& )--Do you want to be a writer when you grow up?
8)&阅读下面的小短文,选出正确的答案。 My familyThis is my family picture. There are five people in my family. They’re my grandpa, my grandma, my father, my mother and me. My grandpa is a doctor. My grandma is a dancer. My father is a teacher. He looks strong. My mother is a nurse. She is beautiful. I’m 10 years old. I am a student.
(&& ) 1. There are&&&&& people in my family. A. four&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. five(&& ) 2. My grandpa is a&&&& . A. doctor&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. dancer(&& ) 3. My mother is a&&&&& . A. teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. nurse(&& ) 3. My mother is&&&&&& . A. strong&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B.beautiful(&& ) 5. I am a&&&&& . A. teacher&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. student
课后作业:1)选择填空(& ) 1. – What is your job?&– I’m&&&&& .& &&&&& A. 35&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. David&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. a builder(& ) 2. I like to draw pictures. I want to be a&&&&&&&& when I grow up. &&&&& A. cook&&&&&&&&&&& B. painter&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. writer(& ) 3. I want to be a builder when I grow up. I want to&&&&&&& good houses. &&&&& A.& tell&&&&&&&&&&& B. draw&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. build
(& ) 4. I want to be a policeman. I want to&&&&&& people. &&&&& A. tell&&&&&&&&&&&& B.help&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. teach(& ) 5. I’m a cook. My job is to cook nice food&&&&&&& people. &&&&& A. for&&&&&&&&&&&& B. to&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. and(& ) 6. I want to be&&&&&&& art teacher when I grow up.& &&&&& A. a&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. an&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. the(& ) 7. What&&&&&&& you want to be when you grow up?& &&&&& A. are&&&&&&&&&&& B.is&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. do(& ) 8.I want to be a painter.& I love to draw pictures&&&&&&& .&&&&& A. very&&&&&&&&&&& B. much&&&&&&&&&&&&&& C. very much2) 写出这些职业的英文。
上一篇:上一篇教案: 下一篇:下一篇教案:泉州新闻网
您的位置:
我的梦想英语作文_我的梦想(教师)My Dream(Teacher)
作者:& 来源:/ywxw/& 发表时间:&
我的梦想英语作文,我的梦想-我想成为一名老师I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can b
我的梦想-我想成为一名老师
I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can be a teacher when I grow up. I can help many students learn things well. I can play with my students, too. So we are good friends. I want to be a doctor when I see many doctors save their patients. To be a doctor is really great. I think I can be a doctor when I grow up. Then I can help many people out of danger. I will be the happiest girl in the world. I want to be a reporter when I watch TV every evening. We can get lots of important information from them. They make the world smaller and also make us happy. I would like to be a reporter when I grow up. And I can learn a lot about China and the other countries around the world. I can meet many superstars as well. I have lots of dreams. I think my dreams can come true one day, because there’s an old saying “where there is a will, there is a way.”
当我认真听老师讲课的时候我想成为一名教师。我觉得当我长大后我可以成为一名教师。我可以帮助许多学生好好学习。我还可以和我的学生一起玩。所以我们是朋友。当我看到许多医生拯救病人时 我想成为一名医生。成为医生真的很棒。我觉得当我长大后我可以成为一名医生。然后我可以帮助很多人脱离危险。我将会是这个世界上最开心的女孩。当我每天晚上看电视的时候我想成为一名记者。我们可以从他们身上得到很多重要的信息。他们使世界变小,也使我们变得开心。我愿意成为一名记者当我长大后。然后我可以学习很多关于中国以及世界其他国家的东西。我还可以见到很多巨星。我有很多的梦想。我觉得我的梦想总有一天会成为现实的,因为有句谚语说“有志者事竟成”
文章导航条
我的梦想英语作文,我的梦想-我想成为一名老师I want to be a teacher when I listen to my teacher carefully. I think I can b
上条新闻:
下条新闻:
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
热门资讯排行小学英语作文:When I grow up 当我长大了_甲虫英语作文网
您现在的位置: >
When I grow up 当我长大了
When I grow up, I want to be an artist. I want to use my colorful pencil to draw this wonderful world to everyone.   Some years ago, I did not know how to use the pencil to draw the picture for my mother and my father. One day, I found I could draw animals, people, mountains, seasons with the colorful pencils with teacher&s help. As a result, I want to be a artist. Even though this dream is very small, but I still make my effort. I can study drawing hardly from now on. An then I think my dream will come true.
当我长大了,我想成为一个艺术家。我想用我的彩色铅笔画这个美妙的世界,每个人。几年前,我不知道如何使用铅笔为我母亲和我父亲的画。有一天,我发现我可以画动物,人,山,在老师的帮助下彩色铅笔的季节。因此,我想成为一个艺术家。尽管这个梦想很小,但我还是让我的努力。我可以画不从现在开始学习。然后我想我的梦想会成真。
Copyright © 2015-我长大想当作家 英语作文 40字以上~是关于长大后当作家的~_百度作业帮
我长大想当作家 英语作文 40字以上~是关于长大后当作家的~
我长大想当作家 英语作文 40字以上~是关于长大后当作家的~
I want to be a writerI want to be a writer when I grow up .Then I can write down many interesting storise .Many people could read my stories and feel happy .At that time ,I will feel very happy too .It is nice to make everyone happy !

我要回帖

更多关于 我长大了作文 的文章

随机推荐