中文翻译成日文中文,谢谢。

请翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
请翻译成中文,谢谢
提问者采纳
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
其他2条回答
军帽,n,[法]贝雷帽(扁圆柔软羊毛小帽), 软帽the Green Berets [美]特种部队(戴绿色贝雷帽),
是贝雷帽。BERET1827, from Fr. béret (dialect of Béarn), 19c., from Old Gascon berret &cap,& from M.L. birretum, dim. of L.L. birrus &a large hooded cloak.& The round, flat cap originally was worn by Basque peasants. 最早出现于1827年,源自法语béret(鲁昂地区方言)。--》源于 旧加斯科涅语berret(&cap帽子&的意思),--》源自中世纪拉丁语birretum。。。意思:一种最早由巴斯克农民戴的一种平顶的圆形无沿软帽。只要见过 切-格瓦拉 经典形象的都知道什么是贝雷帽。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
翻译成中文,谢谢
亲爱的买家:您只要一台手机吗?单机的价格是120元,包含一块电池和一个充电器。快递用EMS给您发货,运费是30元。您可以使用“ABC”方式给我付款,我公司收到货款后,会立即给您发货,您将在1星期左右收到手机。如果您以后需要大量的手机,价格可以有大幅度优惠,但如果只要一台,价格只能是120元。感谢您的信任!
汗,标题写错了,翻译成英文。。。谢谢!!
提问者采纳
Dear Buyer:Would you like to buy this mobile mobile ? (书面语:We are writing this mail to confirm if you would like to buy this mobile phone) The selling price is $120. A battery and a charger are attached with the phone. We will send it to you by EMS, which costs $30.You can make the payment by ABC. The phone will be sent out as soon as we have received the payment and you will probably receive it in one week. we can provide you a great discount for a large quantities. But the price for one is only $120.Thank you for choosing us and have a great day!sincerelyxxxx(1) 由于不知道是什么货币,翻译时,用美金(2) 不知道LZ怎么给买家联系,因此书面语供参考(3) 手机的英文说法有很多,常用的是CELL PHONE和MOBILE PHONE, 翻译是选择了后者(4) 最后那家客套话做了一点点改动,如果LZ喜欢用&Thank you for trusting us&也可以。
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他4条回答
Hello XXX: You want one mobile only, right?
The unit price is 120 Yuan, it includes one battery and one charger.I will send it by EMS, the express fee is 30 Yuan.You can pay by &ABC&, as soon as i recieve it, i will send your mobile out. And you will recieve it in about one week.If you want large number of mobiles, i can give you great discount, but if you want one only, i have to charge you 120 Yuan.Thanks for your trust.Regards
Dear Buyer: You do as long as a mobile phone? Stand-alone price is 120 yuan, that contains a battery and a charger. To you by EMS express delivery, freight is 30 yuan. You can use the &ABC& approach to me the payment, I received payment, we will immediately ship to you, you will receive the phone for about 1 weeks. If you need a large number of mobile phones, the price can be a significant concession, but as long as one if the price can only be 120. Thank you for your trust!
DO YOU WANT A CELL? EACH ONE COST 120YUAN,INCLUDING A BATTERY AND BATTERY CHARGE.
WE WILL USE THE EMS WHICH COSTS 30YUAN TO TANSPORT THE PHONE
YOU CAN PAY US BY USING THE &ABC& ,AFTER RECIVING THE MONEY,WE WILL SEND THE GOODS AT ONCE,YOU CAN GET IT IN A WEEK.
IF YOU WANT A PLENTY OF CELLS IN THE FUTURE, WO CAN MAKE A GREAT DISSCOUNT FOR YOU,IF YOU STILL WANT ONE,THE MONEY KEEPS STILL.
THANKS FOR YOUR TRUST
Dear Buyer: You do as long as a mobile phone? Stand-alone price is 120 yuan, that contains a battery and a charger. To you by EMS express delivery, freight is 30 yuan. You can use the &ABC& approach to me the payment, I received payment, we will immediately ship to you, you will receive the phone for about 1 weeks. If you need a large number of mobile phones, the price can be a significant concession, but as long as one if the price can only be 120. Thank you for your truth!
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
翻译成中文,谢谢
So even if you do not to reply, If you see something in that reflection of yourself you did not see before my day is fine, please take my advice and watch yourself into another mirror will you,,
提问者采纳
,好吗,那么,我就安心了。希望满意,翻译,即使你不给答复,再找另一面镜子看看自己,如果你看到你身上有一些以前从未见过的东西,请你采纳我的意见,
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
其他5条回答
请接受我的建议并且重新审视你自己。,如果你不作回复的话,那么,
即使你不回答我,也希望你能接受我的建议从另一个角度审视一下自己,你会么?如果你能从另一个角度看到一些自己身上以前不曾看到的东西,我也就放心了。
所以就算你不回答,请听我的建议,在另一面镜子中看看你自己,你会吗?如果你在你自己的镜像中看到了一些你在以前我的日子里没见到的东西也是好的
如此,即使您不回复,不取乐作为我的忠告和手表入另一个镜子意志您? 如果您看某事您没看见的反射你自己,在我的天优良之前是。我的电脑所翻译过来的.
那么,即使你不给答复,请你采纳我的意见,再找另一面镜子看看自己,好吗?如果你看到你身上有一些以前从未见过的东西,我就安心了!
即使你不回答我,也希望你能接受我的建议:从另一个角度审视一下自己,你会么?如果你能从另一个角度看到一些自己身上以前不曾看到的东西,我也就放心了。
等待您来回答
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:回答者:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
请翻译成中文,谢谢
提问者采纳
n. 斜坡,坡道,诈欺 v. 狂跳乱撞,乱冲,造倾斜路面 [ 过去式ramped 过去分词ramped 现在分词ramping 第三人称单数ramps ] 例句与用法1.
Drive the car up the ramp. 把汽车开到斜坡。
A highway interchange at which two highways, one crossing over the other, have a series of entrance and exit ramps resembling the outline of a four-leaf clover and enabling vehicles to proceed in either direction on either highway. 苜蓿叶式立体交叉的公路两条高速公路的立体交叉道,一条穿过另一条,有一系列入口和出口坡道,与四叶苜蓿的外形相似,车辆在两条高速公路上均可驶入任一的两个方向
See the children ramping about in the playground. 你看孩子们在运动场上乱冲乱跳。
After the ramp, the road veered to the right abruptly. 下了坡之后,路突然转向右边。
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
其他3条回答
ramp n. 斜坡, 坡道, 敲诈 vi. 狂跳乱撞, 敲诈, 蔓延 vt. 使有斜面补充若大写有RAMP
随机扩增微卫星多态性( random amplified
microsatellite polymorphism ,RAMP) 貌似是基因方面的东西
1.斜面,斜坡,斜道2.用后脚立起,跃立,横冲直撞,暴跳3.诈骗,欺骗
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁翻译成中文 谢谢!_百度知道
翻译成中文 谢谢!
Today is my 20th birthday. So,first of all,I wanna say: Happy birthdya! I have heard from the friends, the BIRTHDAY is also called &Mothers' Toilsome Day&. Mothers' Toilsome Day, Calling like this really respect all the moghers. To yearn for her giving born me to take this accident in a such day. In this 20 years, there are so many persons that I should appreciate,my family,friends...... Because they can forgive me all my mistakes Thank you all I am looking forward to seeing this will be a special(different)day.
提问者采纳
今天是我第二十个生日(20岁生日)所以,首先我想说:生日快乐 我已从朋友们处得知,生日也叫做“母亲的苦难日”。母亲的苦难日,这样叫的确是在对所有母亲表达敬意。感念她在这一天生下了我。 在这二十年间,有如此多我应该感激的人,我的家人、朋友…… 因为他们能原谅我所有的过错。 谢谢你们所有人 我盼望着看到这一特殊的日子
提问者评价
谢谢翻译的很棒和我想的差不多o(∩_∩)o...
其他类似问题
21人觉得有用
其他4条回答
今天是我20岁生日。 因此,首先,我想说:快乐birthdya ! 我听到从朋友,生日也被称为“母亲辛苦一天” 。 母亲辛苦一天,呼吁喜欢这个真的尊重所有moghers 。以向往她的出生给我借这个意外在一个这样的一天。 在这20年来,有这么多的人,我应该明白,我的家人,朋友...... 因为他们能原谅我我所有的错误谢谢大家『看下是这样子的吗?』
今天是我20岁的生日。那么,首先各位,我王娜说:生日快乐!我只知道这么多。还有Thank you all 谢谢大家。其他不知道啦。
今天是我的20岁生日,所以首先我想说的是生日快乐,我从朋友口中得知生日也叫被称为“母亲辛苦的一天” 。 母亲辛苦的一天,呼吁(象我今天生日的人)真的尊重所有母亲 。以向给我出生在这一天的母亲表示感谢(这句不会翻译,这是我猜的意思) 在这20年来,有这么多的人,我应该明白,我的家人,朋友...... 因为他们能原谅我我所有的错误 谢谢大家 我期待着看到这将是一个特别的日子
今天是我的第20生日.那样,首先,我想要说:愉快birthdya!我已经听到来自朋友的消息,BIRTHDAY是也称为&母亲辛苦的日子&.母亲辛苦的日子,像这样确实打电话尊敬所有的moghers.思念她的让步生育我在一这样日子中采取这事故.在这个中20年,有这样多的人那个我因为他们能原谅我我所有的错误,感谢我的家庭,朋友......由于他们可以原谅我所有我的差错 谢谢大家 我盼望看见这将是一特别(不同的)日子。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 中文翻译成日文 的文章

随机推荐