The terchers do you 和are youdo...

写一篇 my teacher的作文
写一篇 my teacher的作文
mr zhang is my English teacher he is from guangzhou he likes sports very much he lies playing volleyball and ping-pong he likes eating hamburgers french fries and chiken mr zhang is a good teacher he and I are good friends we all like him do you like him?
其他回答 (2)
My English teacher appears very beautiful and she looks about 40 years old.She has a son.Our English teacher is very strict with us,and sometimes,she is very friendly and kind to us.She is also humorous.On the April Fools' Day,she said to us,&you are going to have a holiday this afternoon&.Many students thought it true.Many students dare not talk,because she is very strict.We are afraid that we cannot pass the exam,because the teacher will criticise us if we don't pass.She doesn't give us too much homework,and she doesn't give us too much pressure.Sometimes,we like our Engllish teacher.
I like English,and I like my English teacher.My teacher
My math teacher is 28 years old whoes first name is Zhu.He is one of the
terchers i am favorite.There are some reasons as follow.
The first one is that he is a kind man who is also humorous during the class.Sometimes,we could feel tired in the class because of the stress,and then after that it may distracts our attention.However,my math teacher could let our attention back with his humorous.The second one is that he is a patient teacher.When any of us encounters difficulties in learning,he would tell us that we should not be discouraged.What's more,he has a young body and heart.He not only can help us in learning but also can help us to solve the problem of life .We all love him.
We'll always remember him ,thank you, my dear teacher!
My teacher&&&& My math teacher is 28 years old whoes first name is Zhu.He is one of the& terchers i am favorite.There are some reasons as follow.&&& The first one is that he is a kind man who is also humorous during the class.Sometimes,we could feel tired in the class because of the stress,and then after that it may distracts our attention.However,my math teacher could let our attention back with his humorous.The second one is that he is a patient teacher.When any of us encounters difficulties in learning,he would tell us that we should not be discouraged.What's more,he has a young body and heart.He not only can help us in learning but also can help us to solve the problem of life .We all love him.&& We'll always remember him ,thank you, my dear teacher!随便发挥了一些,仅供参考,希望对你有所帮助吧
等待您来回答
学习帮助领域专家
当前分类官方群专业解答学科习题,随时随地的答疑辅导您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
step by step 2000第二册听力教程unit04 a
时间:09-01-09来源:联系信箱:rrting@
[提示:]双击单词,即可查看词义!
Unit 4 All Can SucceedPart 1 Warming up Key words: imagination, win, opportunity, risk, like, success, other people, abilities, hard work Vocabulary: prosper, shed light onto, be blessed with, positive, critically, interactIn this part you are going to hear a passage about how one can achieve success. Listen carefully and fill in the blanks with the missing words.(No one sets out in life to fail.) The reality is that many do. Why do some prosper while others struggle just to exist? There is no simple answer to that question but here are a few thoughts that might shed some light onto this very complex issue.1. The future is in your imaginationHumans are blessed with the ability to think into the future. We can use our imagination to see possibilities. Use this unique gift in a positive way.( Build a vision of what you want to be. have or do. It is the starting point of all successful activities.)2. To win, you must expect to winOnce we imagine our future, we must wrap that vision with a belief system that encourages us to fulfill the vision.3. We are surrounded by opportunityAs we move through time, opportunities are abound. All we have to do is recognize them and reach out to grab them. Capturing opportunity demands risk. Are you a risk taker?4. Like what you do or do something elseLow achievers usually don't like to work or don't like the work they are doing. Those who don't want to work will never prosper. For those who work, it is critically important that their work be a joyful experience. Match your skills to your job requirements. The closer the match, the more enjoyable the experience.5. Your success depends on other peopleNo man is an island. We must interact with and receive the support of others. Build a network of friends. Get to know people of achievement. Listen to their words,watch their actions and apply what works for you.6. Everyone can succeedWe are all born with enough abilities to experience success. Our task is to discover and develop those abilities. Nothing comes easily. Success demands hard work. Are you willing to work that hard? B Key words:skills encourage invoivement development school cooperation student performance teachers staff Vocabulary:issue involvement commit enhancement regardless of consensus bond integritySuppose you are an administator on a middle school ,read the following checklist . Supply the mising words to complete the questions below.Answer all the questions by ticking "yes"or "no".1.Do you possess good organizational skills?2.Are you results oriented? 3.Are you open minded on all issues brought before you ?4.Do you put children first in the decision process?5.Do you encourage parental and citizen involvement?6.Do you encourage innovation and excellence?7.Do you commit to maximize the development of every student?8.Do you promote school and community cooperation?9.Do you support to the enhancement of student needs in the school?10.Can you offer ideas and plans to strengthen the school ?11.Do you expect high quality performence from terchers?12.Do you communicate directly and clearly to the teachers in the school?13.Do you bebieve in continuously professional development of self and the entire staff?14.Do you deals fairly with all school employees regardless of their backgroud or position?15. Are you a consensus builder? 16.Do you understand leadership skills?17.Is your word your bond ?Are you trustworthy?18.Do you strive to undersdand the position of others staff members?19.Do you display a high degree of personal integrity?20.Can you work well with others?
责编:CSCSCS&&&
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络上收集,供仅参考试用,正式学习请到书店购买正版教材。试用资料有效性和正确性也无法保证。本站并不拥有这些资料的版权,版权属于原版权所有人。
上一篇:下一篇:
欣赏了此听力的朋友还欣赏了:
&&&&&&&&&&_____your computer on the table?A,Is.B,Are.C,Do.D,Does_百度知道
_____your computer on the table?A,Is.B,Are.C,Do.D,Does
提问者采纳
提问者评价
其他类似问题
table的相关知识
按默认排序
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP