该用户还上传了这些文档
下载文档:江苏省仪征市第三中学学年七年级下学期第五周周末作业英语试题(无答案).DOC
官方公共微信您好,您现在所在位置是: >>
拓思教育学员入学测试卷――英语(七下)
拓思教育学员入学测试卷――英语(七下)
学校:&&&&&&&& &&班级:&&&&&&&&& &&姓名:&&&&&&&&&& &得分:
I、单项选择。(共25小题,每小题1分; 满分25分)
从每小题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
(&&& )1. I will go to _____ Palace Museum on _____Sunday.
&&&&&& &&&&&& &A./,a&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.the,/&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C./,/ &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D.a,the
(&&& )2. Sandy sits in front of Amy, but behind Simon .So Sandy sits ____ Amy ____ Simon.
&&& &&&&&A. to&&&& && &&&&&& B. beside&&& &&& C. and&&&& && D. at
(&&& )3. Where ________ does Millie want to visit?
&&&&&& &&&&&& &A. else&&& && &&&&&& &&&&&& B. other&&& && &&&&&& &&&&&& C. others&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. another
(&&& )4. ---Excuse me . May I speak to Jill, please ?&&&&& ---___________.
A. Yes, I am&&&& B. Do you know him?&&& C. I am speaking&& D. This is Jill speaking.
(&&& )5. &___________ the way home, Liu Mei helped a lost child find his mother.
&&&&&&& A. By&&&&&&& &&&&& &&&&&& B. In&&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. At&&&&&&&& &&&& &&&&&& D. On
(&&& )6. My bag is different _______ yours, but it is the same ___________ hers.
&&&&&&&& A. with , with&&& &&&&&& B. with , as&&&& && &&&&&& C. from, as&&&&& &&&&&& D. from, with
(&&& )7. A: How often do you exercise?&&&&&&&& B: ___________.
&&&&&&&& A. Less than two hours&&& B. Every day&& C. Four times&&&&& D. Three to six hours
(&&& )8. A: Would you like some bread?&&&&&& B:____________.I am full.
&&&&&&&& A. Yes, please&&& &&&&&& B. No, thanks.&&& &&&&&& C. I don’t like&& && &&&&&& D. Sorry
(&&& )9. He arrived _______ Shanghai ______ 6:00 ______ the morning of June 2nd.
&&&&&&&& A. at, at, in&&&& & &&&&&& B. in, at, on&&&& && &&&&&& C. in, at, in&&&&& & &&&&&& D. at, in, on
(&&& )10. ___________ do you pay ________ the beautiful dress?
&&&&&&&& A. How many, to&&&& B. How many, for& &&C. How much, to&&&& D. How much, for
(&&& )11. He sometimes ________ a picture, but now he __________.
&&&&&&&& A. draws, sings&&&& B. drawing, singing&&& C. draws, is singing&&&& D. is drawing, sings
(&&& )12. A balcony is ___________ place ________ flowers in the house.
&&&&&&&& A. best, to grow&&&& B. the best, growing&&&& C. best, growing&&&& D. the best, to grow
(&&& )13. ___________his mother ___________others years ago?
A. Does, help&& & &&&&&& B. Do, help&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. is, helping& &&&&& &&&&&& D. Did, help
(&&& )14. These are ___________ rulers. Give ___________ to ___________.
A: my, them, me& &&&&& B. his, them, he& & &&&&&& C. his, them, them& &&&& D. her, it, hers
(&&& )15. The hall is __________ to hold one thousand people.
& &&&&&&&A. enough big&&&& &&&& B. big enough&& && &&&&&& C. too big&&&& &&&& &&&&&& D. very big
(&&& )16. ---________?& &&&---There is a boat on it.
A. Where is the boat&& &&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. What’s on the river&
C. What’s in the boat& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. Where are the two boys
(&&& )17. ---Could we have________ bread, please?&&&&&&&&& ---Sorry, we have___________
&&&& &&&&A. some; none&&&&&&& && B. some;no&&&& &&&&&& C. any; none&&&&&& D. any;no
(&&& )18. I'm looking forward ________ you at my birthday party.
&&&&&&&& A. to seeing&&&&&& &&& &&&&&& B. to see&&&&&&& &&&&&& C. seeing&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. see
(&&& )19. ---Would you like to go to the party?&&&&&&& &&&&&---Yes,___________.
&&&&&&&& A. I'd like&&&& &&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. I'd love to& &&& C. I'm happy&&&& &&&&&& D. I would
(&&& )20. I don’t like the colour of the T-shirt. Would you show me _____one?
A. other&&&&&& & &&&&&& &&&&&& B. the other&&&& && &&&&&& C. another&&&&&&& &&&&& D. others
(&&& )21. We stopped___________ , but heard nothing.
A. to listen&&&& & &&&&&& B. to listen to&&&& &&&&&& C. listening&&&&& & D. to listening to
(&&& )22. That’s ___________ bedroom.
A. Lucy’s and Lily’s&&& B. Lucy and Lily’s &&C. Lucy’s and Lily&&&& D. Lucy and Lily
(&&& )23. Tom, ___________ Jack, ___________ to school by bus every morning.
A. likes, go&&&&& &&&&& B. likes ,goes&&&& &&&&&& C. like, goes&&&& & &&&&&& D. like, go
(&&& )24. Mike looks like a ___________ boy. In fact he is ___________.
A.12-year- 14-years-old& &&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.12-years- 14-year-old
C.12 14-year-old&& && &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D.12-year-& 14 years old
(&&& )25. The following are all traffic signs except___________.
II. 完形填空。(共10小题,每小题1分; 满分10分)
&&& Dear Linda,
Thanks &&26& &your letter. I’m glad &&27& &you can come& 28 &Sunday. When you drive over to my house, it’s easy &&29 &the station. It’s a little difficult after that, so here &&30& &&some instructions(说明):Drive past the station. You can’t &&31 &left into Garden Road, so go &32 &the traffic lights into New Street.& 33& &a football ground &34 &your left. Go straight ahead, past the bank, and turn left into Green Road. Turn &35& &again into the High Street, Rive Street is the first on the right. My house is on the right, across the school.
See you on Sunday!
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Love,
&&&&&&&&&&&& &&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&Ann
(&&& )26、A. from&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. for&&&& &&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. with&&&& & &&&&&& &&&&&& D. to
(&&& )27、A. to hear&& & &&&&&& &&&&&& B. hear& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. to listen to&& &&& &&&&&& D. listen
(&&& )28、A .from&&&&&& &&&& &&&&&& B. at&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. in&&&& &&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. on
(&&& )29、A. to look for& &&&& &&&&&& B. to find& &&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. look for& & &&&&&& &&&&&& D. find
(&&& )30、A. are&&&& &&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. be&&&& &&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. am&&&& &&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. is
(&&& )31、A. taking&& && &&&&&& &&&&&& B. turn&& &&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. to turn&& & &&&&&& &&&&&& D. take
(&&& )32、A. through&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. down& &&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. along&& &&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. across
(&&& )33、A. There is &&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B.There have &&&&&& &&&&&& C. There are & &&&&&& &&&&&& D. There has
(&&& )34、A. on&&&&& && &&&&&& &&&&&& B. in&&&&& &&& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. from &&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& D.& to
(&&& )35、A. the left& &&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. the right& & &&&&&& &&&&&& C. left& & &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. right
III.阅读理解。(共15小题,每小题2分; 满分30分)
(A)Welcome to the zoo
Come and meet the Indian(印度的) elephants and the new tigers from America. The camels are waiting to meet you, and the monkeys from China are waiting to throw things at you. The lovely dogs from Australia are waiting to laugh at you. The giraffes from Zambia are waiting to look down on you.
&&&&&& Tickets
&& Opening time
Adults:$2.00
Children:$1.00
Under 12: Free
&& 9:00a.m----4:00p.m.
&& except Friday,
&& 10:00a.m----3:00p.m.
Keep the zoo clean!
Do not touch, give food to or go near the animals.
(&&& )36. How many kinds of animals are talked about in the passage?
A. Four&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. Five&&&&&&& &&& C. Six&&&&&&&&& & &&&&&& D. Seven
(&&& )37. Now Mr. Smith is in the zoo with his two sons, one is 14 and the other is 10.How much are the tickets altogether(总共)?
&&&&&&&& A. $4.00&&&&&& &&&&& B. $2.00&&&&& && C. $3.00&&&&& && &&&&&& D. $1.00
(&&& )38. Which of the following is a visiting time?
&&&&&&&& A. 8:30 a.m. Monday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & B. 9:30 a.m. Friday.
&&&&&&&& C. 5:00 p.m. Tuesday.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& & D. 2:00 p.m. Sunday.
(&&& )39. From the passage we can guess the animal “giraffe” must be very ___________.
&&&&&&&& A. fat&&&&&&&&& &&&&&& B. long&&&&&&&&&& C. tall&&&&&&&&&& &&&&& D. strong
(&&& )40. Which of the following can we do in the zoo?
A. Take a few nice photos.&&&&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. Give some food to the fish.
&&& &C. Touch the monkey on the head.&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. Throw things everywhere.
ADVERTISEMENTS
HONGNAN &RESTAURANT
Add:635Grand Road
Open: Mon. to Fri. 7:00 am-3:00 pm
5:00 pm-9:00 pm
Sat. & Sun. 7:30 am-2:00 pm
5:00 pm-10:00 pm
HISTORY &MUSEUM
Add:69 Hong Kong Road
One of Guangdong’s largest museums specialized(专门) in Guangdong history of the native(本地)people.
Open: Mon. to Fri. 9:00 am-5:00 pm
Sat. & Sun. 9:00 am-3:00 pm
FULL &HOTEL
Add: &368 East Huanshi Road
Breakfast: 6:30 am-9:00 pm
Lunch: 11:30 am -2:00 pm
Dinner: 5:30 am-10:00 pm
Coffee Shop: &Mon. to Fri. 7:00 am-10:00 pm
Sun. to Sat. 8:00 am-10:00 pm
Baihe &Shopping &Center
Add: 5300 Shanghai Road
Mon.to Fri. 10:00 am-11:00 pm
Sun. to Sat. 9:00 am-10:30 pm
(&&& )41.If you want to go out for lunch on Sunday, you can call at &&&&&&&&&&&&.
or &&&&&&&&& B.
or &&&&&&&&& D.
(&&& )42. If you want to buy a new dress, you can go to &&&&&&&&&&&&.
A. 69 Hong Kong Road&&&&&&&&& &&B. 368 East Huanshi Road
C. 5300 Shanghai Road&&&&&&&&& &&D. 635 Grand Road
(&&& )43. &&&&&&&&&&&&isn’t open for two hours in the afternoon on weekdays.
A. Full Hotel&& B. Hongnan Restaurant&& C. History Museum& &D. Baihe Shopping Center
(&&& )44. On Sunday morning, the coffee shop in Full Hotel doesn’t open until &&&&&&&&&&&&.
A. 6:30 am&&&&&& B. 7:00 am&&&&&& C. 7:30 am&&&&&&&&&& D. 8:00 am
(&&& )45. You can know &&&&&&&&&&&&when you visit History Museum.
A. the history of South China&&&&&&&&&&&& B. the history of Guangdong’s native people
C. the history of Shanghai&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &D. the history of Hong Kong
When you are in England. You must be very careful in the streets because the traffic goes on the left. Before you cross the street, you must look to the right first and then the left.
If the traffic lights are red, the traffic must stop. Then the people on foot can cross the road.
If the lights are green, the traffic can go and people on foot mustn’t cross.
In the morning and in the evening when people go to or come back from work, the streets are very busy. The traffic is the most dangerous then.
When you go by bus in England, you have to be careful, too. You must always remember the traffic moves on the left. So you must be careful. Have a look first or you’ll go the wrong way.
In many English cities, there are big buses with two floors. You can sit on the second floor. From there you can see the city very well. That’ll be very interesting.
(&&& )46. Before you cross a street in London, you must look to &&&&&&&&&.
A. the right side&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. the left side
C. the left first and then the right& &&&&&& D. the right first and then the left
(&&& )47.When you drive a car in England, you must &&&&&&&&&&.
A. drive on the left &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& B. drive on the right
C. ignore(忽视) the traffic lights&& &&&&&& D. go very quickly
(&&& )48.If the traffic lights are green, the traffic &&&&&&&&.
A. can go&&&&&& &&&&&& &&& B. must be careful& &&&&&& &&&&&& C. mustn’t cross&&& &&&&&& &&&&&& D. must stop
(&&& )49.In England you can see some buses &&&&&&&&&&.
A. with two chairs && B. with two rooms&& &&&&&& C. with two floors& &&&&&& D. with two drivers
(&&& )50.Which of the following is right?
A. After you cross the street, you must look to the left first and then the right.
B. If the lights are red, the traffic must stop.
C. You must drive cars on the right in England.
D. In the morning and in the evening when people go to or come back from work, the traffic is not dangerous(危险) at all.
IV.词汇(20分)
A) 根据汉语或首字母提示,拼写单词, 每空一词。(10分)
51.A train is going t___________ a tunnel.
52. When the t___________ lights are red, the cars must stop.
53.You can walk to the zoo because it is c___________ to your school.
54.I’d like to buy a pair of l___________ shoes for my sister.
55.Last Sunday my mother g ___________ flowers in the garden.
56.Is your mother cooking in the ___________ (厨房)?
57.This kind of computer is ___________ (昂贵的).
58.Last Friday our class gave a _______________ (时装) show
59. You should practise ____________ (跑步) after class.
60.There are only five ___________ (百万) people in the small country.
B)词形变换,用所给词的适当形式填空,每空一词。(5分)
61..I live in a ____________(wood) house over a river.
62..It was my ____________(twelve) birthday yesterday.
63..The girl wants to be a ______________(dance) when she grows up.
64. Miss Li will teach ___________ (we) English next term.
65.That pair of boots ___________ (match) his trousers, and they also fit him very much.
&C). 根据句意,用方框中短语的适当形式完成下列句子。(5分)
belong to, &&be made of ,&& wake up,&& do one’s best,&& be afraid of.
66. If he _________________, he will get better results(结果).
67. --- What ___________ this dress___________?&&&&&& --- Silk , I think.
68.Don’t forget to ___________ me ___________ at six tomorrow morning
69.Ten years ago this house ______________________ my family. But now it is not ours any more.
70. ___________ you ______________ snakes when you were young?
V:书面表达。(15分)
Wendy的班上新来了一位学生,她在向她的新同学介绍她家乡的情况,请帮助Wendy用英语讲述。题为“我的家乡”的短文,约50---70字。
提示:1.家乡的位置.
2.你住的地方和周边的环境. 家乡的特色地方或食物.
3.你在家乡通常可以做的事情.
4.你对你家乡的评价.
My Hometown
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
拓思教育学员入学测试卷――英语(七下)
I、选择填空:(25分)
1―5 BCADD& 6―10 CBBBD&& 11―15 CDDAB& 16―20 BAABC 21―25& ABCDB
II.完形填空:(10分)
26―30 BADBA& 31―35 BAAAC
IV.阅读理解:(30分)
36―40 CBDCA&& 41―45 ACBDB&& 46―50 DAACB
V.词汇(20分)
51 through& 52 traffic&& 53 close&& 54. leather&& 55 grew& 56. kitchen& 57. expersive& 58. fashion
59. running&& 60 million&& 61. woodern&& 62. twelfth&& 63. dancer&& 64. us& 65. matches
66. does his best&& 67.is…made of&& 68. wake …up&&& 69. belonged to&& 70.Are …afraid of
VI:书面表达。(15分)
咨询电话:1& 咨询QQ:更多课程了解请点击进入:学校地址:昆山市前进西路119号长城国际广场808昆山中学生辅导|昆山中学生辅导班|昆山拓思教育
&&在线报名
请选择课程分类
请选择课程牛津英语7B期末测试_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
5页2下载券7页3下载券8页1下载券7页2下载券4页1下载券7页1下载券5页2下载券6页免费5页1下载券5页1下载券
牛津英语7B期末测试|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢||||||||||
七年级英语牛津7B unit 1 dream homes 试题
作者:李俊 来源:原创 更新时间: 点击数:436 
管理员[hank]评论:试题难度适中,可以下载参考
dream homes 1 would you like to do sth 例句:你想住在宫殿里吗? Would you like _________ __________in a palace ? 2 在饭馆隔壁 _________ __________a restaurant 3 Which do you like best ? (同义句) Which is your ___________? 4 Mount Fuji 5 the White House 6 the Eiffel Tower 7 the CN Tower 8 Big Ben 9 Red Square 10 日本的首都 11 来自于--- 12 around the world 13 我的博客 14 a town 15 miles from London 15 我最喜欢的房间 16 我和我的家人 17 enjoy doing sth 18 enjoy oneself= have a good time 19 have fun doing sth =have a good time doing sth 20 在莫斯科的中心 21 在第七层 22 和我的姐姐共用一个卧室 23 与某人分享--- 24 be ill in bed 25 一个大房子 26 我自己的洗浴间 27 眺望沙滩和大海 (一) 词汇(15) Ⅰ.根据首字母填空 1. Farmers g________ rice in the south of China. 2. Our English teacher is f__________ to us. 3. I am a_______ my parents are not at home. 4. Look! He is l_______ on the ground. 5. This is their f________ lesson, so they are very excited. Ⅱ.根据中文填空 1. There are many books on these__________. (书架).2. There is a bridge ______ the river. (在&上面) 3. We live in the ________ of Moscow. (中心)4. His dream home is very large. It has four ________. (层) 5. He has a big room __________(有)twelve showers and four baths. Ⅲ.根据所给的词填空 1. This is my _________ (two) day in Shanghai. 2.________ (final), he arrived in Beijing. 3. December is the ________ (12) month of a year. 4. Do you think these __________ (build)are beautiful? 5. This is a ________ (wood) house. (二) 选择题(15) ( ) 1. Sandy sits in front of Amy, but behind Simon .So Sandy sits _______ Amy _____ Simon. A.to B. beside C.and D. at ( ) 2. We usually make dinner in the ________. A.bedroom B. dining room C.kitchen D. grandparents ( ) 3. There are___________ days in a year. A. three hundreds and sixty five B. three hundred and sixty five C. three hundred and sixty-five D. three hundred sixty-five ( ) 4.&Excuse me. May I speak to Jill,please?& &___________&. A. Yes, I am B. Do you know him? C. I am speaking D. This is Jill speaking. ( ) 5. We will arrive_________ Tokyo __________ the afternoon of March 3. A. at,in B. in, on C. in,in D. at, at ( ) 6. There is an air conditioner _________ the window. A.in B. besides C. between D. above ( ) 7. They are from America.They ______ English. A.say B.tell C.talk D. speak ( ) 8.&We will have a school trip next week.& &That sounds________.I&m sure we will have a good time there.& A.well B. badly C. bad D. good ( ) 9. Wednesday is the __________ day of a week. A. fifth B. fourth C. forth D. third ( ) 10. Look! They are swimming __________ the river. A.between B. in middle of C. in the middle of D. behind ( ) 11. Would you like _________a cup of tea? A. drink B. to drink C. drinking D. to drinking ( ) 12. Would you like to share the room________ her brother? A.with B. and C.of D. on ( ) 13.__________ is your telephone number? A.What B. How many C. How much D. How long ( ) 14. Which of them isn&t a capital city? A.Paris B. London C. New York D. Moscow ( ) 15. How do you say 15,858? A. Fifteen thousands, eight hundred and fifty-eight B. Fifteen thousand, eight hundreds and fifty eight. C. Fifteen thousand, eight hundred and fifty-eight D. Fifteen thousand and eight hundred and fifty-eight. (三) 动词填空(10) 1. Can you ________ (sing) the song in English? 2. Little Tom began ________ (learn) French at the age of 5. 3. He may come here if he _________ (be) free. 4. I don&t know what _________ (do) next. 5. My best friend practises _________ (dance) everyday. 6. I can&t wait ________ (see) you. 7. Next Thursday we __________ (visit) the Summer Palace. 8. Please ask him ________ (call) me soon. 9. There ________ (be) three important meetings next month. 10. Mr. Smith _________ (live) two floors above his parents. (四) 句型转换(10) 1. Do it like this. (否定句) _____ _____ it like this. 2. There are over ten girls in the classroom. (同义句)There are ______ _______ ten girls in the classroom. 3. The building has twenty-four floors. (划线部分提问) _____ _______floors do the building ________? 4. It sounds great. (划线部分提问) _______ does it sound? 5. Millie lives above me. (同义句) I live ________Millie. 6. What food do you like best? (同义句) What is your ________ food? (五) 补全对话(10) A: Hello! This is Sandy&s house. B: Hello! May I _______ to Amy? A: I am _______ she isn&t _________ now.Can I _______ a message? B: Yes, Please ______ her to call me. A: OK! May I _______ your name? B: Of course .My name is Millie. A: ______ your phone number? B: Oh, she _______ that. A: Well, I&ll ask her to call you _______. B: _______ ,Goodbye. A: Goodbye! (六) 完型填空(10) My ___1___ home is in the country (乡下).The air there is fresh and it is ____2___.My house is very beautiful. ____3___ at least three floors. There is a river ____4____my house and behind ____5_____ is a big garden. I can _____6___ trees and flowers in it .I like ____7___green everywhere and green is my _____8____ color. I like to work in the ____9___ and fish in the river. I&d like to invite my friends at my home .Then we can chat and play games. How ___10___ we are. 1. A.dream B. day C.dreams D. night 2. A.quite B.quiet C.quietly D. quietly 3. A. There are B. There is C. Have D.Has 4. A. in front of B. In the front C. under D. on 5. A.them B.it C.I D. my parents 6. A.grow B.make C.read D. do 7. A.saw B.look C. to see D. to look 8. A.best B. favourite. C. like D. faith 9. A.park B.garden C.house D. home 10. A. happy B. happily C.please D. unhappy (七) 阅读理解(10) Mr. Fox says to Mrs. Duck, &Mr. Hare is in the hole. You sit here and don&t let Mr. Hare comes out. I am going to my home to get a knife.& Mrs.Duck sits near the hole. Mr. Fox goes to his home. Then Mr. Hare says, &Mrs. Duck, Mrs. Duck&&.&Mrs. Duck says, &What is it?& Mr. Hare says, &There is a little hole at the back of the tree, and there is some bread in it. I can see it, but I cannot get it. Can you go and get it? &Mrs. Duck goes to the back of the tree to get the bread, and Mr. Hare goes quickly out of the hole in the front of the tree and goes home. 阅读,判断正误,正确的写&T&错误的写&F& ( )1、Mr. Fox wants to get a knife, he goes home. ( )2、Mr. Fox tells Mrs. Duck to sit near the hole to look after Mr. Hare. ( )3、 Mr. Hare sees some bread and gets it. ( )4、 At first Mr. Hare is in the hole. ( )5、 At last Mr. Hare runs away. B This is Andy&s room. It is not very big,but the window is big and the bedroom is bright .We can see some pictures and an ice kite on the walls. Andy&s bed is small .A clock is on the table and some bottles of milk are under it .A desk is near the window .The desk is small.Andy puts all her books in the desk and some clothes in it, too .There are some flowers on Andy&s desk .Some are purple, some are red, some are yellow and others are white .They are very nice. She likes to help others. 根据内容及首字母补全单词 1. Andy&s books are in her desk .We c________ see them. 2. The flowers are in four c_________. 3. Andy&s bedroom is not e________ .There are many things in it. 4. A kite and some nice pictures a ________ on the walls. 5. There is a d________ beside her bed. (八) 写作(10) 根据提示写一篇短文。我有一个漂亮的家,两层,五个房间,一个卫生间。我父母住在二楼。我的房间也在二楼非常干净。我们都非常喜欢它。
您还没有或,不能下载此资源。

(您现在未登录,点击将直接跳转到登录页面)
作者其他作品

我要回帖

更多关于 in front of反义词 的文章

随机推荐