英文高手英文翻译拜托翻译一句话!!

拜托..急求高手帮忙翻译一篇英文检讨...拜托!!!_百度知道
拜托..急求高手帮忙翻译一篇英文检讨...拜托!!!
逃英语课抓..衰..偶语滴,英语超烂...家帮帮忙...我新所积都赏...各位高手,拜托啦..概情况我逃星期五午英语课,师要求写旷课原所我尽量写详细点咯至少要300字哦师善良滴欧吉桑所检讨走诚恳路线...概内容:师我非抱歉您我师快其实我第没课没想抓我真故意逃课我外语系文体部部知道星期四晚要举行英语剧比赛晚我部门组织部主办晚结束许工作要做等我宿舍洗完澡已经点要写晚报导第二要交定要晚完我善于写作写快两才完我睡已快四点本星期五早我班没课睡晚偏偏事与愿违早八点半师姐打电给我说昨晚嘉宾礼品够要我买我拖着疲惫身体起买礼物校已午两点刚躺要课间眼睛根本点都睁所旷课我希望师要误其实我没点课想单纯写原已且我知道所切都借口我名主要任务习今努力习再错师课师辛苦备课做报先谢各位高手帮助..
想要翻译软件译语错误耶...
按默认排序
其他1条回答
The teacher is very sorry, you are our teacher also quickly a year, in fact this is I the first time didn't have a class, have never thought a while is grasped by you.I really play truant intentionally.I am a foreign language to fasten literary style department minister, you also know to want to hold the evening party of English stage play game on Thursday evening, those are what our section and organization department sponsor.The evening party still has many works to do after ending, waiting me to return to dormitory, ising already 1:00 after taking a shower.Still need to write the report of evening party, will hand over because of the second day, that must complete in evening.But I ain't good at a writing again, writing quick more than two hours to just complete.When I sleep bottom hour already quick 4:00.Original Friday morning we the class have no lesson, can sleep very late.But it happened that things go contrary to one's wishes, the 8:30 a.m. teacher elder sister makes a phone call to me, saying last night of the guest gift wasn't enough, I went out to buy.I have to trail exhausted body to get up, going out to buy a gift.Return to a school come hour is already at noon 2:00.Just lay down to is time have a class, but eyes root all canned not open at 1:00, so cut class.I hope the teacher doesn't misunderstand, in fact I have no the viewpoint of 1:00&can not have a class because of this&, just writing a reason purely, and I know all everythings just lend.Because I am a student, the student's main mission is a study.Aftertime will make great effort to study, will not miss again the teacher's lesson, preparing lessons to do a repay hard to the teachers.
高手帮忙的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助在线等!求几句简历的英文翻译,拒绝机译,翻译的好的追加高分!拜托高手帮忙!_百度知道
在线等!求几句简历的英文翻译,拒绝机译,翻译的好的追加高分!拜托高手帮忙!
任津铁道职业技术院职校区社团部部创办手语社团并担任社 任津铁道职业技术院社团部干事社团联合员手语社团社曾参加院级演社公益 2009 带领津铁道职业技术院手语社团夺津市市级优秀社团标兵荣誉称号
提问者采纳
般说简历任职经历要精确月 所我直接给改啊8.6 minister in charge of Associations Department in the main campus of Railway Professional Technology School, fonder and head of Sign Language Association9.6 assistant of Associations Department in the main campus of Railway Professional Technology School member of Association Group head of Sign Language Association参加演 公益 荣誉称号 应该列起 面算 practice 再另列项吧 awards种模糊参加要
提问者评价
谢谢啦,被我烦了这么久
其他类似问题
英文翻译的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Served as the Director of the Students’ League Affairs of Tianjin Railway Technical and Vocational College (Zhida Campus); established the Sign Language League as the Director Served as a secretary of the Students’ League Affairs of Tianjin Railway Technical and Vocational College, member of the Student Leagues Association, Director of the Sign Language LeagueParticipated in college-level performances and social public service activities for many times.The Sign Language League of Tianjin Railway Technical and Vocational College was entitled municipal-level Model of Excellent Students’ Leagues of Tianjin under my leadership in 2009.荟萃译堂翻译服务社(百度啊)希望接纳
school year RenTianJin railway ZhiDa vocational technical college campus societies, associations established minister sign and as President.
school year RenTianJin railway institute of technology of profession of community, community members of the association director, sign language club presidents. Once participated in the academic performance, social commonweal activities in 2009, leading tianjin railway institute of technology of profession of tianjin municipal &sign community won excellent student community pace-setter& honorary title.(希望能帮到楼主!O(∩_∩)O~)
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文高手拜托翻译一句话!!_百度知道
英文高手拜托翻译一句话!!
Hard to describe...while you stiil in here...主要是不明白 这里的while是虽然 。还是然而。还是当...时的意思。。。
提问者采纳
“难以形容……然而你依然在这里。。。 ”应该是然而的意思
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
其他4条回答
难以形容。。。。你怎么还在这里
因该是 当……时很难形容... ...当你仍在这里时... stiil→still 吧
当。。。时吧
要看你整句的意思才能判断
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
我在新加坡上学,可以明天试着帮你翻译,楼下的我读了一遍,是机器翻的。。。但是我希望翻译这个可以拿到一点回报,毕竟人家专业翻译的也是要收钱的。明天要考试,现在就先睡了。最好可以给200以上财富值或者0.04比特币。先给你翻译下前面几句I am sorry to trouble you with this letter and taking your time to read this letter. My 18th birthday is coming soon, and I always have a dream, since I was a child, of living, studying, working and forming a wonderful family in America. That was an unreachable dream not too long ago, but since I heard from my grandparents in America that Taiwanese who wants to study in the United States will have to sit for an exam called &TOEFL&, I saw a light of hope.中间稍微有删节憨处封肺莩镀凤僧脯吉,然后如果你连这个用最基本的词汇写的都看不懂。。。你就还是不要了吧。。还有语法和语句结构上我可能会出点问题,但应该不会妨碍阅读。。。。你还要翻译吗?不要浪费我的采纳率啊。。。。。
Sorry presumptuous send a letter to you, bother you a few minutes to read this letter, I had this coming 18th birthday, I grew up always had a dream to be able to live in America, reading, employment grew up there and can has its own happy family this dream until recently was a dare utopian wishful thinking, but one day hear my grandparents lived in the United States say that Taiwan students must if you want to go to America to study Xiankao one kind of test is called &TOEFL &test passed after the identity of the international students with a TOEFL score to apply for American universities, so I started kindled a hope, begin to find that specializes in the complement TOEFL cram my mother could not see very positive also scrape together the money to let me go to tutoring, as a child went to the U.S. to study for a year plus have been longing to American life, it is particularly interested in learning of the English language is also very happy! Although setbacks are bound to have a lot of frustration sometimes, but I never thought to give up, because this road is my own choice .. is my life. &but in fact, I know that my mother has been very hard to take care of two children as a single mother to say, my mother is very great, and he also felt that my language ability is also good I am in favor of studying abroad, but the reality of the conditions of heavy defeat this idea, once thought no way, but mom told me not to give up continue its efforts on the ground TOEFL,......余下全文>>
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &