Sorry Ido you think soyou'r...

Why have you donr that in a different way from others Sorry,I think I ___ yourWhy have you donr that in a different way from others Sorry,I think I ___ your instructions clearly.A.didn't hearB.wasn't hearingC.haven't heardD.don't hear_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
Why have you donr that in a different way from others Sorry,I think I ___ yourWhy have you donr that in a different way from others Sorry,I think I ___ your instructions clearly.A.didn't hearB.wasn't hearingC.haven't heardD.don't hear
Why have you donr that in a different way from others Sorry,I think I ___ yourWhy have you donr that in a different way from others Sorry,I think I ___ your instructions clearly.A.didn't hearB.wasn't hearingC.haven't heardD.don't hear
A didn't hear简单过去式比较合适.问句用完成时是指你已经做完上缴的(作业、工作)回应时指的是过去某个时间点,当时没听清楚.根据上下文及首字母,完成对话.不要垃圾答案,要正确的.对的话可以加分.急elen:Hello!You don’t look very well.What’s w_______________ with you?Su Yang:I’ve got a fever now.Helen:I’m sorry to h___________ that.I think y_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
根据上下文及首字母,完成对话.不要垃圾答案,要正确的.对的话可以加分.急elen:Hello!You don’t look very well.What’s w_______________ with you?Su Yang:I’ve got a fever now.Helen:I’m sorry to h___________ that.I think y
根据上下文及首字母,完成对话.不要垃圾答案,要正确的.对的话可以加分.急elen:Hello!You don’t look very well.What’s w_______________ with you?Su Yang:I’ve got a fever now.Helen:I’m sorry to h___________ that.I think you must go home and have a good r____________.Su Yang:But I’m on d____________ today.I have to be in the office.Helen:Are you taking any m__________________?Su Yang:Yes,a lot.Every winter I have a bad cold and I don’t like the s_________.Helen:But I enjoy winter very much because I can s__________ on the real ice.Su Yang:You are healthier than me.I think I must do more e______________.
1、wrong2、hear3、rest4、duty5、medication6、season7、skating8、exercise参考答案希望你不是为了节省写作业的时间.如果是的话,你就等于浪费时间.锻炼自己才是最重要的.

我要回帖

更多关于 do you think so 的文章

随机推荐