好的加分。英语四级翻译句子句子翻译中文,并把句子中...

英语高手帮帮忙翻译一个简单句子,好的话加分,在线等~~~~~~~_百度知道
英语高手帮帮忙翻译一个简单句子,好的话加分,在线等~~~~~~~
翻译:我问他,他有多久是个司机了。 不要对话形式(用间接引语)
i ask him how long he has been a driver.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
I asked him that how long has he been working as a driver.
I ask him how long he has been a driver.
I asked him how long he was the driver of the.
I asked him that how long has he been working as a driver.
I asked him that how long he had been a driver.
I asked him that how long has he been a driver.
I asked him how long he had been a driver.
什么时态?
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求助英语好的来帮我翻译下这句话,把中文翻译成英文,好的加分, 求助英语好的来帮我翻译下这句
求助英语好的来帮我翻译下这句话,把中文翻译成英文,好的加分 1.大年初一、初供虎垛臼艹铰讹歇番忙二、初三用英语怎么说?2.“进则救世,退则救民;不能为良相,亦当为良医”怎么翻译好些? 欹牧容与 求助英语好的来帮我翻译下这句话,把中文翻译成英文,好的加分
1. the first /second /third day of the lunar year2. As a politician I should do something good for my country, and even if I resigned that I should do something if I couldn't be a good prime minister(in feudal China), I should become a good doctor.有更多在线翻译需求直接百度元培供虎垛臼艹铰讹歇番忙翻译直通车~用英语写些句子.并非直接翻译.好的加分1.谈谈你对父母为工作而忽视孩子的现象的看法
2.你的父母或其他亲人是如何处理工作和关爱孩子的关系的
3.你认为父母怎样才能更好地做到工作_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用英语写些句子.并非直接翻译.好的加分1.谈谈你对父母为工作而忽视孩子的现象的看法
3.你认为父母怎样才能更好地做到工作
用英语写些句子.并非直接翻译.好的加分1.谈谈你对父母为工作而忽视孩子的现象的看法
3.你认为父母怎样才能更好地做到工作和关爱孩子两不误
1.谈谈你对父母为工作而忽视孩子的现象的看法 Please comment on the phenomenon that parents neglect kids for their jobs2.你的父母或其他亲人是如何处理工作和关爱孩子的关系的How do your parents or relatives deal with the relationship between their jobs and kids?3.你认为父母怎样才能更好地做到工作和关爱孩子两不误What's your opinion about how the parents can keep a better balance between their jobs and kids?
在单位干工作敬业尽职,回到家里做孩子的老师和伙伴。
好好关注一下翻译英语句子~~~~~~~~速度!好的话给加分~1.他们每周末从早晨到下午讨论这个问题.2,直到任务完成,他才能好好休息.3,他们刚刚争论要看什么电视节目.4,迈克比别的任何人考虑的都仔细.5,是玛丽_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
翻译英语句子~~~~~~~~速度!好的话给加分~1.他们每周末从早晨到下午讨论这个问题.2,直到任务完成,他才能好好休息.3,他们刚刚争论要看什么电视节目.4,迈克比别的任何人考虑的都仔细.5,是玛丽
翻译英语句子~~~~~~~~速度!好的话给加分~1.他们每周末从早晨到下午讨论这个问题.2,直到任务完成,他才能好好休息.3,他们刚刚争论要看什么电视节目.4,迈克比别的任何人考虑的都仔细.5,是玛丽给了我们这么多宝贵的建议.谢谢各位啦~
1.They are discussing this problem from morning to afternoon every weekend.2.He can't have a good rest until he finishes the task.3.They discussed what TV programme to watch just now.4.Mike considered more carefully than any other people.5.It was Mary who gave us so many precious suggestions.
1.They each weekend from morning to afternoon to discuss this problem2.Until the mission is complete, he could have a good rest.3.They just about to see what TV shows、4.Mike than any ot...
1.They each weekend from morning to afternoon to discuss this problem2.Until the mission is complete, he could have a good rest.3.They just about to see what TV shows、4.Mike than any other people consider carefully.5.Marie gave us so many valuable suggestions
哼哼,和上面的那位好像啊。。用简单英语解释下列句子! 快,高手请进! 郑重声明:是同义句转换,并不是翻译成中文.转换好的加分!用简单英语解释下列句子 1.He works as an architect.2.I would like to be your penfriend.3.My parents own a Chi_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
用简单英语解释下列句子! 快,高手请进! 郑重声明:是同义句转换,并不是翻译成中文.转换好的加分!用简单英语解释下列句子 1.He works as an architect.2.I would like to be your penfriend.3.My parents own a Chi
用简单英语解释下列句子! 快,高手请进! 郑重声明:是同义句转换,并不是翻译成中文.转换好的加分!用简单英语解释下列句子 1.He works as an architect.2.I would like to be your penfriend.3.My parents own a Chinese restaurant in Newcastle.不是翻译中文啊!
1.He is an architect.2.I want to make you my penfriend.3.A Chinese restaurant is opened by my parents in Newcastle.
他是建筑师。我愿意当你笔友。我父母在纽卡斯尔有一中餐馆。
1.他是个建筑师2.我想和你做笔友。3.我爸妈在纽卡斯尔开了家中餐馆。

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级翻译句子 的文章

随机推荐