帮我用几30个单词的英语作文写一篇作文,作文题目叫I...

给我i写一篇英语作文、题目是my hobby 大概是六年级左右的 60词以上
给我i写一篇英语作文、题目是my hobby 大概是六年级左右的 60词以上 5
不区分大小写匿名
分数少了,我有一篇!写好了
下面的好,初三水平的,我知道,你想要适合你的水平吗?
Different people have different hobbies.For example,someone likes reading,someone likes swimming and someone likes collecting and so on.     I used to read books and draw pictures because by reading books I could learn many funny things.But now I don't like it.I can only learn from books.I couldn't get knowledge from others.I need a change.Traveling is my favorite hobby now.But I can't go traveling a lot.I can visit many different places of interest by traveling.I can learn a lot about people,places and history.It's very interesting.What is your hobby?Let's share each other!     I have many good friends.They all have their hobbies.Ann studies very hard.So her hobby is book reading.Tony loves labour,and his hobby is gardening.He usually plants flowers and trees in his yard.Judy is a quiet girl.She likes knitting.She always knits some sweaters for her dolls.We have different hobbies,but we are good friends.     I love traveling.I have great fun in traveling.   译文:               我的爱好     不同人有不同爱好。例如,有人喜欢读书,有人喜欢游泳,还有人喜欢收藏等等。     我过去喜欢读书和画画,因为从书中我能了解许多有趣的事。但我现在不喜欢了。我只能从书中得到知识,而不能从其他方面获得知识。我需要改变一下。旅行是我现在最喜欢的爱好,但我不能经常去旅行。通过旅行我能参观许多名胜古迹。我还可以学到许多关于人文、地理、历史方面的事。那真是非常有趣。你的爱好是什么?让我们一起分享!     我有许多好朋友。他们都有他们的爱好。Ann学习很努力,因此她爱好读书。Tony爱劳动,他爱好园艺,他总是在他的院子里植树种花。Judy是一个文静的女孩,她喜欢编织,她总是给她的玩具娃娃织毛衣。我们爱好不同,但我们是好朋友。     我爱旅行,我从旅行中获得了极大乐趣。
My hobby is lisetening to music.  I like listening to music best.Because listening to music makes me relaxed.When I am tired,I will listening some quiet music,that makes me fall asleep very quickly.My favorite music is the music that has good lyrics.Good lyrics can also make me learn Chinese or English wellI love listening to music.I will keep this hobby forever.
是listening
daidjsanjdaljdadjoawdjskandoiajsdklahcn shdskanjd snajhdadnsadkajsd &sjkandkslamsd hnxlajiwalndsjhw sjaknwldjasdnhlxm&sjkldknaw lsjaklmwakldsm saldjlksas;sad&mdkajd&
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家谁能帮我写一篇英语作文呀?题目是《汶川加油》,大概500个单词,还要有翻译。_百度知道
谁能帮我写一篇英语作文呀?题目是《汶川加油》,大概500个单词,还要有翻译。
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
更好,有一张图片是一个双腿秸截肢的乞丐把自已仅有的30元钱投入了志愿者手抬的募捐箱子里在这次5·12汶川强1烈地震中、护士们在和时间赛跑的过程中上演了一个个生命的奇迹,他们总是冲在最前线!、我、工人,他们当仁不让的冲在了抗震救灾的第一线,他们在第一时间赶到了重灾区,志愿者本来要制止可是被乞丐拒绝了,从而也给废墟下的人们带来了生的希望和永气,不畏困难从生死线上挽回了无数人的生命!!      第二个     他们是身着红。     我坚信除了以上的几个群体。志愿者被感动了,那里有难他们就不顾一切的一起冲向前方,他们在重灾区废寝忘食、绿,也在这里体现了生命美丽、农民。这时他们忘记了疲倦发出了一声声令人震奋喊声!他们和白衣天使一样、军装的勇士们!却把自己的安危置之于不顾,筑造了一道爱的长城。其中有无数个集体用自已的绵薄之力。让世界重新认识我们-----中国人   小荷作文网    第一个     他们是一个个白衣天使、护士甚至于顾不了家人也在这次无情的地震中受伤或死亡!,从废墟中救出了一个个鲜活的生命,还会有更多的群体都在不断的加入到这个志愿者的群体中:教师。创造着一个个生命奇迹。他们有一个神圣的名字   -----中国人民解放军       第三个     你!,每当大灾难降临时,也为不少的灾民们羸得了第一救治时间和挽回了很多的新生命。使灾民们获得了重生!世界为我们中国加油,他们中有,四川,我也被感动了、篮,为重建灾区出我们的微薄之力。灾区的医生!使我们中国在世界上体现了他的强大与团结,而义无反故的来到了最需要他们的灾区群众中来为他们解除了不少的病痛,一定会比今天更美、博爱与无私     他们有个伟大的名字-----医生。有的医生,我相信我们大家都被他感动了,没有为自己的安危考虑。从他们的工作中体现出了人间天使的伟大和美丽。他们没有白天黑夜不知疲倦的奋战在废墟中、学生包括乞丐,自己的亲人也正在需要他们!   汶川!在这抗震救灾中。有了我们坚强的集体帮助,一定会雄起,在这生死决择的瞬间他们没有为自己的小家考虑,而是更多的为灾区人民考虑!有一次我在看汶川大地震的图片中、他也是他们中的一员,有许多感人的爱心故事发生在你我的身边
Dear friends I'm sorry to hear that an earthquake happened in your hometom.The earthquake destroyed you hometown.Lots of houses fell down and some of people can't see your families any more. Please don't feel sad.you should believe in the Party,the government and the people in the country.Your heart should be full of wishes because the Party,the government and the people are with you all the time,and they take care of you.They try their best to solve your troubles.They give away their money and many things for you,and they donate bloodfor you. So you should take cre of yourselves.In fact,you should do something useful for our country to answer for their loves. 参考资料:
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁以<我的童年和爸爸的童年>为题目写篇英语作文字数80个单词左右(围绕我的童年是怎样的生活情况,爸爸的童年又是怎样的生活来写)
以<我的童年和爸爸的童年>为题目写篇英语作文字数80个单词左右(围绕我的童年是怎样的生活情况,爸爸的童年又是怎样的生活来写) 5
just write how lucky you are and what a beautiful life you are living now

compare with your father&s hard life

then the theme is we must enjoy and value our life now !~

That&s all,not hard to write
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家可以帮我写一篇小学5年级的英语作文吗,文题不限,80~100个单词._百度作业帮
可以帮我写一篇小学5年级的英语作文吗,文题不限,80~100个单词.
我的假期my holidayI’m going to the sun on my holiday.I will go there by a spaceship.I will take a big blue spaceship.then I’ll pilot the spaceship to the sun.the sun is very hot.So I put on the super-shirt.In the morning,I will have some sun burger for my breakfast.At eight o’clock,I will play with my friends there.they are super dog and super girl.Super dog is white and black.Super girl is very clever.Super girl and super dog like to play with me.So I play with them for forty minutes.then I do my homework in my little red room on a small blue table.After my home work,I will have my lunch.I will eat sun salad.I will make some red toy bear to the sun babies.I will have red juice,red fish and red rice.All the things are red.then I need a lot of water on the sun because the sun is too hot.So I will walk to the spaceship.I’ll pilot the spaceship to the earth.This is a good holiday on the sun.
您可能关注的推广用英语写一篇70个单词左右的作文,题目是我想当一名护士,_百度作业帮
用英语写一篇70个单词左右的作文,题目是我想当一名护士,
Many people always ask me what I want to be after I grow up.In the past ,I really don't know,but now I am very sure.I want to be a nurse.It is because I think the uniform of nurses is very beautiful.Also,I want to help sick people.I think nurses are great .I want to be a person like them .So,I should study hard now because I need to reach my dream .

我要回帖

更多关于 30个单词的英语作文 的文章

随机推荐