文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
高中英语改错课件.PPT
道客巴巴认证
机构认证专区
加  展示
享受成长特权
官方公共微信求英语达人解答一下这篇短文改错!(忽略大小写)_高考吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,635,239贴子:
求英语达人解答一下这篇短文改错!(忽略大小写)收藏
joan was now out work,so he had some difficulty in supporting his large family.he often visits mr.baker on sundays,told her about his troubles and asked for two orthree pounds.one day,after telling mr.baker,along story of his troubles,john asked five pounds.mr.baker aman with a kind heart was difficulty to give him the money,thought he himself was rich.then he said,&I understand your difficulties,john,I'll borrow you the money,and you may pay me off the next time you see me.&joan took the money but he never appeared again.
1楼 08:39&|
相关的贴子32803835相关的图贴
登录百度帐号
内&&容:使用签名档&&
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或英语句子改错(忽略大小写)急1,how long it will take to get there?( )2,well,it will take more than three days get there by spaceship.( )3,a spaceship flies very very fast ,does it?( )4.yes.it flies at about eleven kilometres one second.( )5,in 1969,tow american got t_百度作业帮
英语句子改错(忽略大小写)急1,how long it will take to get there?( )2,well,it will take more than three days get there by spaceship.( )3,a spaceship flies very very fast ,does it?( )4.yes.it flies at about eleven kilometres one second.( )5,in 1969,tow american got t
1,how long it will take to get there?( )2,well,it will take more than three days get there by spaceship.( )3,a spaceship flies very very fast ,does it?( )4.yes.it flies at about eleven kilometres one second.( )5,in 1969,tow american got to the moon by spaceship.( )6,wonderful!i hope i can fiy to moon one day.( )
1.it will---will it 疑问句要用倒装语序2.get there---to get there 句型:It takes some time to do sth3.does---doesn't 反义疑问句陈述部分用肯定形式,则疑问部分用否定形式4.one---- every \ a 这里是“每秒钟”5.tow american----two Amricans 两个美国人应该用复数 我想你把two 给打错了6.moon----the moon 世界上独一无二的事物名词前要加定冠词
1, How long will it take to get there?2, Well, it will take more than three days to get there by spaceship.3, A spaceship flies very very fast, doesn't it?4. Yes. It flies at about elev...
1. will it 顺序颠倒了2.to get
漏了to3.very fast
多了个very4.per second
每秒5. two?
6. the moon 定冠词
3 very 一个
5americans 那个tow应该是two吧,你可能打错了
1 how long will it take to get there? (疑问句will需要放在it前面)2 well,it will take more than three days to get there by spaceship (考的是短语it takes sb sometime to do sth )3 a spaceship flies very very ...
it 和 will 调换位置,get 前面加个 to,does变成doesn't。

我要回帖

随机推荐