I iliketubes kangroos怎么该为...

Unit 9 I like music that I can dance to. 教学案例(人教版英语九年级)
Unit 9 I like music that I can dance to. 教学案例(人教版英语九年级)
→ Unit 9 I like music that I can dance to. 教学案例(人教版英语九年级)
【】&&&【】&&&&&&【】译林版五年级英语上册期末试卷2_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
译林版五年级英语上册期末试卷2
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢直接引语变为间接引语Nick said : I like music very much.Harris told us ,"I willhelp you to finish the hard work ."My mother said to me ,"You are a good boy."Connie's father said to her,"We will have a party tomorrow."Mom told me,"Your father_作业帮
直接引语变为间接引语Nick said : I like music very much.Harris told us ,"I willhelp you to finish the hard work ."My mother said to me ,"You are a good boy."Connie's father said to her,"We will have a party tomorrow."Mom told me,"Your father
直接引语变为间接引语Nick said : I like music very much.Harris told us ,"I willhelp you to finish the hard work ."My mother said to me ,"You are a good boy."Connie's father said to her,"We will have a party tomorrow."Mom told me,"Your father is reading the newspaper in the living room."Leo said to liam,"We can win the first prize."Lanna said,"The film is so interesting."Marica said to lily,"The sun is much bigger than the earth."Mike told us ,"Follow me to see what happened on the other side of the road."Harry said,"I play tennis with my brother wvery day.
Nick said he liked music very much.Harris told us he would help you to finish the hard work .My mother told me I was a good boy.Connie's father told her they would have a party the next day.Mom told me my father was reading the newspaper in the living room.Leo told liam they could win the first prize.Lanna said the film was so interesting.Marica told Lily the sun is much bigger than the earth.Mike asked us to follow him to see what had happened on the other side of the road.Harry said he plays tennis with his brother every day.
Nick said he liked music very much.Harris told us he would help you to finish the hard work .My mother told me I was a good boy.Connie's father told her they would have a party the next...1.What was the weather like last week?(改为同义句)________ _________ the weather last week?2.I'm taller than Mary,but she is ________ than I.3.What is the _________ city in China?I think it's Shenzhen.4.We are _______ and we live in ______.(Ch_作业帮
1.What was the weather like last week?(改为同义句)________ _________ the weather last week?2.I'm taller than Mary,but she is ________ than I.3.What is the _________ city in China?I think it's Shenzhen.4.We are _______ and we live in ______.(Ch
1.What was the weather like last week?(改为同义句)________ _________ the weather last week?2.I'm taller than Mary,but she is ________ than I.3.What is the _________ city in China?I think it's Shenzhen.4.We are _______ and we live in ______.(China)5.They have a _______(happily) family.6.Monkeys are __________ (clever) than any animals.7.Grandpa is 64 years old now.But he has only 16 birthdays.Do you know his date of brith?His birthday is on _______.8.What letter is a drink?_________________.9.What letter is a part of body?_______________.10.What is it that when once lost,you can never find again?__________________.11.What is it that is always coming,but never arrives?
How wasstrongerbiggestChinese chinahappymore cleverFebruaryTItimetomorrow
How wasolderrichestchinese Chinahappymore cleverFebruary 29thT (tea)I (eye)tomorrow
1.What was the weather like last week?(改为同义句) __How______ __was_______ the weather last week? 2.I'm taller than Mary,but she is _older_______ than I. 3.What is the __richest_______ city...There are eight subjects in this term.(改为一般疑问句)I like English.(改为否定句)It's “Friday” today.(引号部分提问)Ilike “Chinese”.(引号部分提问)lessons,you,what,on,do,Friday,have(连词成句)He has seven lessons ever_作业帮
There are eight subjects in this term.(改为一般疑问句)I like English.(改为否定句)It's “Friday” today.(引号部分提问)Ilike “Chinese”.(引号部分提问)lessons,you,what,on,do,Friday,have(连词成句)He has seven lessons ever
There are eight subjects in this term.(改为一般疑问句)I like English.(改为否定句)It's “Friday” today.(引号部分提问)Ilike “Chinese”.(引号部分提问)lessons,you,what,on,do,Friday,have(连词成句)He has seven lessons every day.(改为一般疑问句)Can you get a hamburger for me?(作肯定句回答)I feel “cold” now.(引号部分提问)Nancy usnally “grows flowers” on Sundays.(引号部分提问)
一般疑问句:Are there eight subjects in this term?否定句:I don't like English.引号部分提问:What day is today?引号部分提问:What subject do you like?连词成句:What lessons do you have on Friday?一般疑问句:Does he have seven lessons every day?肯定回答:Yes,I can.引号部分提问:How do you feel now?引号部分提问:What does Nancy usually do on Sundays?
1 Are there
eight subjects in this term? 2 I don't
like English.3 It's “Friday” today.(引号部分提问) What day is it today ?4 Ilike “Chinese”.(引号部分提问)Which subject do you like...
Are there eight subjects in this term?I don't like English.What day is today?What do you like?What lessons do you have on...
I don't like English.What day is it today?What language do you like?What lessons do you have on Friday?Do he have seven lessons everyday?Yes, I can.What do you feel now?What does Nancy usually do on Sundays?

我要回帖

更多关于 iliketubes 的文章

随机推荐