I am wiat去哪儿网错了

i am just finishing=i am just going to finsh后面的错了 错在哪儿了呢?
楼主什么也不是
额,不一样的啊,I am just finishing ……表示我即将完成,I am going to finish 表示我就去完成……(有计划的那种,与will区别)
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I am still feel ill 哪儿错了,应该改成什么?
新爵145123
feel错了,应该改成feeling
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码i am cooking a breakfast哪里错了_百度知道
i am cooking a breakfast哪里错了
我有更好的答案
I am cooking breakfast.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
breakfast的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁IT - Information Technology
Related Terms
IT is short for &Information Technology and is pronounced as separate letters.
IT (information technology) is the broad subject concerned with all aspects of managing and processing information, especially within a large organization or company. IT is generally not used in reference to personal or home computing and networking.
IT: More Than Computers and Networks
While IT is often used to describe computers and computer networks, it actually &includes all layers of all systems within an organization -- from the physical
to the , , , ,
and more. Telecommunication technologies, including
are also part of an organization's IT infrastructure.
IT Departments
Because computer systems are central to information management, computer departments within companies and universities are often called IT departments. Some companies refer to this department as IS () or MIS ().
Information Technology Jobs
IT spans such a broad subject there are many careers associated with IT, starting with the
focusing on the branch of engineering that pertains to the use of computers to collect, store, and share and protect information. Other careers in IT include the following:
Related Links
TECH RESOURCES FROM OUR PARTNERS
WEBOPEDIA WEEKLY
Stay up to date on the latest developments in Internet terminology with a free weekly newsletter from Webopedia. Join to subscribe now.
LATEST ARTICLES
Webopedia's student apps roundup will help you to better organize your class schedule and stay on top of assignments and homework.
A URL shortener is a way to make a long Web address shorter. Try this list of free services.
The most popular Webopedia definitions of 2015.
STUDY GUIDES
Java is a high-level programming language. This guide describes the basics of Java, providing an overview of syntax, variables, data types and...
This second Study Guide describes the basics of Java, providing an overview of operators, modifiers and control Structures.
The Open System Interconnection (OSI) model defines a networking framework to implement protocols in seven layers. Use this handy guide to compare...I am still feel ill.该错。_百度知道
I am still feel ill.该错。
改错:I am still feeling ill.我仍感到不舒服。illadj.坏的;有病的;恶意的;引起痛苦的adv.恶劣地;勉强地n.邪恶;不幸;祸害;坏话用作形容词 (adj.)There's one bad apple for every three good ones.每四个苹果里就有一个坏的。He was ill, but made out to be all right.他病了,但却装着没有病的样子。These nouns refer to the feeling or expression of deep-seated ill will.这些名词指根深蒂固的恶意的感情或表述。The new arrangement caused a lot of ill feeling.新的安排引起了许多人的不满。用作副词 (adv.)You should not speak ill of your friend.你不应该说你朋友的坏话。Jim accepted that he was wrong with an ill grace.吉姆十分勉强地承认自己错了。It would be mulish not to admit to a feeling of relief that Russia has accepted these changes without too much illgrace.俄罗斯已经不太勉强地接受这些改变,如果我们不承认一丝安慰,那就太顽固了。用作名词 (n.)It is better to fight for good than to rail at the ill.伸张正义,胜于嘲骂邪恶。The world goes ill with the man who takes to drink.爱喝酒的人将有不幸之后果。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
满意请采纳,不满意还可以继续问我哦,谢谢
不能去掉,只能修改。
feel改成feeling
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
其他4条回答
feel错了,应该改成feelingI am still feel ill
改为I am still feeling
 一天看央视倪萍主持《等着我》,多年失散的亲人相聚一刻,我也感动的流了泪。  并自言自语:“我绝不能让我的孩子丢了。”  旁边的我妈说:“你先有个媳妇再说这个行不?”  我:“……”‍‍‍‍
feel改成feeling或者去掉am
am still ill. 原因:am 和feel都是系动词,一个简单句中不应出现2个系动词,去掉一个即可。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 去哪儿网 的文章

随机推荐