谁的英语作文模板好 帮我写一篇类似 这篇作文 ...

谁能帮我写一篇有关朋友的重要和好处的英语作文
谁能帮我写一篇有关朋友的重要和好处的英语作文 30
&think everyone needs friends. A friend is just like a soft wind, or rather a beautiful beam of sunshine. To be exact, he can give you many things you want. When you are happy, you can share your happine when you are not happy, your friends will also can to help you. Your friends may be of many different kinds. Some of them may p some others may have a pleasant talk to you, and of course you may talk to some of them hear to hear. We can’t say which kind of friends we need most, as each kind is necessary. Once I got an old saying which goes like this: “Friends are thieves of time”. I wondered. I couldn’t understand it exactly, as I thought it was a joke that friends had something to do with thieves. Then I asked my foreign teacher about it. She told me that was because someone thought everyone work most of the time, and friends might take up your time, so they were thieves of your time. I thought it was funny. I even wanted to ask them, “Don’t you think you are happy when you are staying with your friends? Isn’t happiness an important thing?” If one lives without friends, I can’t imagine his life in the world. And if one has good friends, even only one, I think he may be the luckiest one in the world.
其他回答 (1)
&& I&& think friendship is one of the most important parts in my life.&& There are some of my opinions.Firstly,when we are in trouble,we canhelp each other.Secondly,we can share our happiness with them.And the most importantly,if we have friends around us,we would not feel lonelyand at the same time,we can learn how to get on well with others.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
好习惯和坏习惯的英语作文
作文啊!!!!
ition. So....
Chinese - English and mixed.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注谁能帮我写一篇英语作文。_百度知道
谁能帮我写一篇英语作文。
老师们很优秀, you (suppose your name is LiMing) are asked to write A Letter to introduce your university to your formerclassmate. Children in the countryside have no such chances. You should write at least 120words following the outline given below.2,同学们也很友好:1. 学校有着各种良好的硬件设施,但交通还算方便: For this part.3写作题 Directions, you are required to write acomposition on the topic. 这是一所有着百年历史的大学。3。2: For this part. My suggestions Directions. Children in the cities have better education. 学校尽管离城区较远:1, Zhang Jun. You should write at least 120 words and you should baseyour composition on the outline below in Chinese: Equal Education
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
ball courts and swimming pools for students to exercise. Our professors are very helpful and my classmates are very friendly, yet significant, but public transportation is very convenient and makes up for it. The location is a bit far from the city and downtown, and newly renovated dorm rooms? I am writing this letter to you in my dorm, being a bit far from the city means that it is more quite and suitable for studying. A lot of places in the university are old. Besides. We have nearly brand new computer rooms for technical studies, we have running tracks. At the same time, gyms. I have luckily entered XXXX University, it has awesome facilities and hardwareDear Jun Zhang. Wish you the best. That is all about my university, How have you been doing. Although I did say that the University is old. This university has a long history tracing back to over a hundred years ago
其他类似问题
2人觉得有用
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请帮我写一篇英语作文是关于英语学习方法的,一个人英语不好,另一个人给这个人提出一些建议,应该怎么学习英语和学习英语的方法.最好在120个词左右最好带一个汉语翻译 我是高一的学生_百度作业帮
请帮我写一篇英语作文是关于英语学习方法的,一个人英语不好,另一个人给这个人提出一些建议,应该怎么学习英语和学习英语的方法.最好在120个词左右最好带一个汉语翻译 我是高一的学生
习英语和学习英语的方法.最好在120个词左右最好带一个汉语翻译 我是高一的学生
假如 这个英语好的是我 不好的是MaryRecently Mary is very unhappy because she got a very low score in the English test .As her classmate and good friend,I decide to help her improve her English .First I look through her test paper ,I fnd that she is not good at writing and listening for the two sections have many errors.At the same time ,I also ask Mary some questions .For example,how does Mary learn English She told me that she spent most of time learning words and she was always unable to remeber the meaning of the word .After I knew of the questions,I gave her some advice.First ,she should listen to the English text often ,so that she can improve her listening score.second,she should read the text many times until she can recite it .In this way ,she can remeber more words and lines .this is good for her writing .third ,she should collect the mistakes,review them often.she will have great improvements after dong so .As the saying goes ,'No pains,no gains'.I believe she will be good at English learning if she keep dong the practice.

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文模板 的文章

随机推荐