帮忙写2篇英语作文模板

帮忙写两篇英语作文100字左右,大学水品的._百度作业帮
帮忙写两篇英语作文100字左右,大学水品的.
a real friendship(真正的朋友)
a selfish friend(自私的朋友)
时间不够,先写一篇a real friendshipFriendship plays a important role in our life.While we make friends,we should be wise to choose the right friends who help you in need.As the saying goes a friend indeed is a friend in need.Usually the real friends can share the joy and sorrow with you.When you make such friends,your joy doubles and pain lessons.Then you will become more optimistic.You can make progress by mutual encouragement.Beside the real friends can help you a lot while you are in difficulty.They find the solution to your problems.When you are lonely,they are always by your side to hear your voices and share their opinions .Hope everyone can enjoy and benefit from the real friendship.
Li Yan,my best friend,is my classmate. She has big eyes. Her long hair is often plained.Sweet smile is often on her face,which makes her more lively. LiNan is very clever.She is good at her schoo...
English乘100Help乘100
A real friendship【A real friend is a friend in need.That is my definition of a true friendship.We have different true friends at different stage of our life.
When we were in kindergardon, we had...求高手帮忙,帮我写两篇英语作文,重金悬赏_百度知道
求高手帮忙,帮我写两篇英语作文,重金悬赏
My Opinions on Golden Week (我对黄金周的看法)How I Manage My Life (我怎样安排我的生活) 两个英语作文题目
,要求不少于80个单词
提问者采纳
Books about history are my favourites. 【俊狼猎英】团队为您解答,I suppose that golden weeks are very good for the following reasons.Simple as my life is,doing something we like,we can have a long holiday.As for me.They can have a family reunion,seeing some action movies,travelling and so on,I like it.I like reading,talking and laughing freely,shopping and relaxing.I think it is relaxing,spending all my time on my lessons.Second,golden weeks give people a chance to see their relatives and friends.First,I enjoy living in a simple way,a family party or other things that are useful for adding their feelings,such as travelling.People spend a lot of money buying thingsMy Opinions on Golden Weeks Different people have different opinions on the golden weeks.I love studying.From time to time.Some people are in favour of them but others are not,golden weeks can put forward the consumption.Third,I go to school. How I Manage My Life Everyone has his way to manage his life.As far as I am concerned.I enjoy the feelings of being with my friends,during the golden weeks,In the weekdays.Ocasionally I go to the threatre,so I usually do some reading during weekends,I invite a couple of my close friends to have a small talk at the Cafe or the bars,promoting the economy,so my lifestye is also simple
提问者评价
你的最好,
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他4条回答
如果完全正确或者意思一样额,再改成英译汉./" target="_blank">http,我知道很麻烦但我是六年级的帮不到你啊啊啊希望你可以成功~=~求采纳~=~额 翻译地址如下<a href="http,那你就写那个呗,再改,粘贴到框框里://fanyi,中译英,如果有不一样的,删
在翻译…………………………………………………………好吧,可以去百度翻译,把翻译好的英语作文复制下来,翻译一下,你自己写一篇然后翻译成英文://fanyi,为了确保搭配正确.baidu
参考资料:
My oinions on golden week.I like the idea of golden week because many people are going to have holidays at the same time. They can have happy gathering together and enjoy nice meals or dinners. On the other hand, traffic and tourist spots are always congested with so many people and cars. Therefore I prefer golden week to be shorter and more rest days to be spread over the whole year. How I manage my life.I take life easy. I study becauseI think equipping oneself with knowledge is important in surviving in the society. I never like materialistic people and therefore I only need to dress simple and eat simple. I never believe in brand goods to show others. I believe in seeing the world and so I travel alot. Even I am to marry one day, I will not buy
a house to stay in a fixed plave. I prefer to rent a house and stay. If I am not happy with a place, I move on and shift to another city. Life is unpredictable and can be short, let&#39;s enjoy. Take my advice, &#39;take life with a pinch of salt&#39;
One possible version: Recently the government has shorten Labor Day Golden Week holiday and included some traditional holidays such as Mid-Autumn Festival. China Daily conducted a survey about it. Opinions are divided on this decision. 69% of the people involved in the survey are strongly in favor of the holiday proposal. There are many reasons for the adjustment of holidays because it is obvious that Labor Day Golden Week holiday contributes to many problems. Firstly, during Labor Day Golden Week holiday, ticket fees are overcharged. And tourists flood scenic spots, thus causing serious traffic jams. Secondly, shrinking the lengthy holiday is a most effective way to release the great pressure on traffic and tourist systems. Besides, it is well-known that Chinese traditional festivals are rich in content. So making them into holidays helps to carry on the Chinese civilization. However, there are 31% against the shortening. They argue that Labor Day Golden Week holiday can promote the tourist industry and add fuel to the economic development/growth. Worse still, high frequency of holidays will affect the current production order. In my opinion, Golden week holidays benefit people’s lives, make people feel refreshed and also promote domestic consumption. Meanwhile, Chinese festival holidays help to preserve Chinese traditional civilization. All in all, more holidays are always welcome.译文:最近政府缩短劳动节黄金周假期,包括一些传统节日如中秋节。中国日报进行了一项关于它的调查。意见分歧这个决定。69%人参与的调查是坚决支持的假期方案。有许多原因,调整假期,因为很明显,五一黄金周假期有助于许多问题。首先,在五一黄金周假期,机票费收。旅游景点和洪水,造成交通严重堵塞。其次,缩小了漫长的假期是最有效的方式释放压力大旅游交通系统。此外,众所周知,中国传统节日内容丰富。使他们在假期有助于发扬中华文明。然而,有31%个反对缩短。他们认为,劳动节黄金周假期可促进旅游业和添加燃料的经济发展/增长。更糟的是,高频率的假期会影响目前的生产订单。在我看来,黄金周期间有益于人民的生活,使人心情舒畅也促进国内消费。与此同时,中国节日假期帮助保留中国传统文化。总之,更多的假期总是受欢迎的。亲、第二个写的素我的生活方式、但素不素我怎样安排我的生活、所以望亲可以稍微修改一下、参考一下、Different people have different lifestyles. They do the same things from morning to evening every day. Usually, they write their plans on paper. But sometimes they remember what things they will do in their minds. I also have my own lifestyle. It is wonderful! I get up early on weekdays, and do the school things then. But at the weekend, I never get up early. I sometimes stay in bed until lunchtime. One day, I stayed in bed very late. It was a weekday. The clock rang. It was six thirty. But I didn’t hear it. I stayed in bed until seven o’clock. I looked at the clock and jumped from the bed to the floor. I was afraid, “Oh, my God, I will be late.” I shouted. So I didn’t have breakfast. I put on my shoes and took a taxi to the school. I was in good luck that day. I wasn’t late for school. I was pleased that time. I think I should get up earlier on weekdays or I will be late. I believe you get up earlier on weekdays. Best wishes for you.译文:不同的人有不同的生活方式。他们每天都做同样的事情,从早上到晚上。通常,他们的计划写在纸上。但有时候他们记住的东西,他们会在他们的心中。我也有我自己的生活方式。这是美好的!我早在平日,并在学校的事情了。但在周末,我从来不早起。有时我要一直躺到吃午饭的时候。有一天,我在床上呆到很晚。它是一个工作日。时钟响了。这是六三零。但我没听到。我呆在床上直到七点。我看了看钟,从床上跳下到地上。我很害怕,“噢,我的上帝,我要迟到了。”我喊道。所以我不吃早餐。我穿上鞋子,坐出租车去学校。我是幸运的那一天。我上学没有迟到。我很高兴的时候。我想我应该早点起床在平日,否则我会迟到的。我相信你早一点起床工作日。最好的祝福给你。望亲采纳、弄了好久呢、
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁描写爱好的两篇英语作文咋写?找两篇英语作文,一篇是运动,另一篇随便!要60词左右,写作水平是初三左右!_百度作业帮
描写爱好的两篇英语作文咋写?找两篇英语作文,一篇是运动,另一篇随便!要60词左右,写作水平是初三左右!
找两篇英语作文,一篇是运动,另一篇随便!要60词左右,写作水平是初三左右!
雅思名师试写范文:运动题材作文怎么写推荐
有同学说NBA的专题对于女生来说不完全适用, 那就再写一个瑜伽的话题吧.  这样一个竞技, 一个健身.  在体育之年, 运动话题大家都应该 “拿手”了吧.   “努力!”   Yoga   It seems that everybody is talking about sports this year with the 2008 Olympic Games and the European Football Cup and the like.   Being a girl, I’m not the athletic type.   I enjoy doing yoga.   And, with a little background music, yoga helps me relax both physically and psychologically.   The reasons why I enjoy doing yoga this much are three-fold.   To start with, I’m a girl, so I care greatly about my figure,   and yoga is a slimming exercise that assists you to burn away a lot of the extra energy that you don’t use everyday.   So naturally, it can help everybody lose weight and achieve the ideal figure.   Secondly, the meditation you do with yoga can help you, for a short time,   forget all your problems at work or at school.   Close your eyes and think about it!   When you’re doing yoga on the beach,   the wind blows onto your body and the sun shines evenly on your face,   it’s totally therapeutic.   Last but not least, yoga is more than just an exercise.   During yoga, your muscles are always straining,   and it strengthens the flexibility and toughness of your body.   I know, I know!   People say yoga is not a sport per se (本质上的),   but it doesn’t mean it’s any easier than physical games such as basketball or hockey.   It takes patience and perseverance to be really good at it.   And I’ve got news for you—it good for both girls AND men.   I think the world of yoga can reach deep into our souls.   Nowadays, we’re so preoccupied with our trivial worries about finance, interpersonal relationships, work, future,… blah, blah, blah.   Yoga gives us a chance to stop, and think.    Yoga returns us to what we really are.   (300 words)My Piano Dream (我爱弹钢琴)发布日期:
浏览数:已启用
What do I want to do when I'm older? Someone wants to be a doctor. Someone wants to be a basketball player because they are good at sport. Someone wants to be a writer and to make the writing. Someone wants to be a teacher because they like teaching children.I like playing the piano and I good at it. So I want to become a piano player. Play the piano is very interesting. And you can learn something of music. Piano can make you like music. A lot of musician and singer are love playing piano. play the piano when I'm ten years old. Now I'm in grand five. I hope when I'm sixteen years old , I can become grand eight. I'll be harder and harder to practise. Becoming a piano player is a hard job. But I believe I can do it.本内容来源七厘米: /html/Reading/8.html谁帮我写两篇英语短文,急用两篇英语短文-记暑假里的一件事和记寒假里的一件事.150字左右._百度作业帮
谁帮我写两篇英语短文,急用两篇英语短文-记暑假里的一件事和记寒假里的一件事.150字左右.
两篇英语短文-记暑假里的一件事和记寒假里的一件事.150字左右.
Though my daily life is extremely monotonous,I try hard to adapt myself to it.Why?Because I intend to be a good student.I wish to render service to my country.I get up at six o’clock every day.After I wash my face and brush my teeth,I begin to review my lessons.I go to school at seven o’clock.After school is over,I return home.We usually have supper at seven o’clock.Then I begin to do my homework.I want to finish it before I go to bed.One Sunday my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country.She bade me take good care of him.While we were walking along the road,the sun was shining brightly and the breeze was blowing gently.We saw the beautiful flowers smile (smiling) at us and heard the birds sing (singing) their sweet songs on the trees.The scenery was indeed very pretty (beautiful).When we felt tired,we returned home.We saw Mother (our mother) wait (waiting) for us at the door.Yesterday was my birthday,so some of my classmates sent me presents.Mother prepared a tea party for me.I invited all of them to come and take part in it.The tea party began at half past six.There were cold drinks and refreshments.We ate,talked and laughed.We felt that we were the happiest men in the world.Time passed quickly.In a twinkling,the clock on the wall struck nine.We could not but say “Good-bye” to one another.
it's very hot in the summer vacation, so I sleep all day round. zzzzzzzzzzz....... (150)it's very cold in the winter vacation, so I sleep all day round. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
1One summer morning my mother (Mother) had (made) me take my little young brother to the a trip to the country. She bade me take good care of him.While we were walking along the road, the sun was...
1.I swam in summer vacation, and do many funny things.2.in winter vacation i have nothing to do, just celebrate the spring festival with my family
(1)幽默短文 Five Hundred Times 五百遍 In the traffic court of a large mid-western city, a young lady was brought before the judge to answer a ticket given her for driving through a red light. She explai...
clean your room
bob s mom is mad.his room is a mess!she says,clean your room!bob puts his toys under his bed.bob puts his dirty clothes under his bed.bob puts his books under his bed.he says,my room is clean now.
您可能关注的推广回答者:帮写两篇英语作文
帮写两篇英语作文
要求100词左右(大学水平 别太低级也别太高级 用词要注意哦)
题目1:关于吸烟的危害
题目2:以我的视角看现在的教育(这篇文章每节开头第一句话是;当今的教育太注重成绩;学生中竞争很激烈;老师倾向给同学高分 一共三段 围绕着3句话拓展)
请回答的朋友把中文意思也写出来 谢谢~!
Harm of Smoking&#13;&#10;The effects of smoking on human health are serious and in many cases, deadly. The ingredients in cigarettes affect everything from the internal functioning of organs to the efficiency of the body&s immune system. The effects of cigarette smoking are destructive and widespread.&#13;&#10;Toxic ingredients in cigarette smoke travel throughout the body, causing damage in several different ways. Nicotine reaches the brain within 10 seconds after smoke is inhaled. It has been found in every part of the body and in breast milk. &#13;&#10;There are several likely ways that cigarette smoke does its damage. The body produces antioxidants to help repair damaged cells. Smokers have lower levels of antioxidants in their blood than do nonsmokers.&#13;&#10;吸引对人体的危害是非常严重的,在很多情况下是致命的。香烟中的各种成分影响到方方面面,从内部器官的功能到人体的免疫系统。吸烟的影响是破坏性和广泛性的。&#13;&#10;香烟中的有毒物质传入人体,对很多不同方面产生破坏。吸入烟雾10秒后尼古丁1就进入大脑。我们可以在人体的每个角落和母乳中找到它。&#13;&#10;有几种可能的方式使尼古丁造成破坏。人体会产生抗毒物质来帮助修复损坏的细胞。吸烟者血液中的抗毒物质水平少于不抽烟人群。&#13;&#10;
My View of Present Education&#13;&#10;Current education focuses too much on scores. Schools have become little more than prep mills, devoting huge amounts of time to preparing students to take these tests. No wonder parents are concerned that there seems to be little learning going on scores, scores and more scores are all that count these days. And unfortunately those scores don’t really mean a whole lot when kids have been endlessly prepped right up to the moment they walk in to take the test. It isn’t a matter of who is learning more, it’s a matter of who’s better at prepping (cramming) them for the test.&#13;&#10;
Competition for students in China is fierce. In China, tens of thousands of high school students face fierce competition in the annual national college entrance examination as half of them will be denied access to further study in institutions of higher learning. China&s current examination system forces students to work intensively on textbooks, giving them little time to read popular science books outside class&#13;&#10;Teachers tend to give high scores to students. Across the country, as standardized tests have become more important to schools — determining everything from whether schools fame to teachers& pay — cases of cheating have become increasingly apparent. &#13;&#10;(完)
当今的教育太注重分数。学校已经有点变得像加工厂,花大量时间让学生准备考试。不怪乎家长们担心学习时间太少,分数在当今比什么都重要。不过不幸的是,这些分数在这些孩子分走进考场参加考试的时候并没有多大帮助。这不是谁学的多的问题,而是谁为考试准备(死记硬背)的多的问题。&#13;&#10;中国学生的竞争很激烈。在中国成千上万的高中生要面临一点一度的大学入学考试。一般的人将无法进入大学进修。中国现在的考试体制迫使学生花大量时间在教科书上。使得他们课外花在大众科学的是非常少。&#13;&#10;老师更倾向给学生高分。标准化考试在整个国家都变得更重要-决定了那些学校名声和教师收入。作弊的案例也明显增多。&#13;&#10;
提问者 的感言:辛苦了额~! 相关知识
其他回答 (1)
Dear Chairman,&#13;&#10;
This letter may sound strange as a request, but I feel compelled to do so rather than call you. It is a complaint about those smoking colleagues who smoke in our meetings.&#13;&#10;
I am not making a huge fuss about triviality, but most, if not all,of our women colleagues agree with me. Smoking may add to some men&s manly manners, but smoking among so many people is really a nuisance.&#13;&#10;
The smokers themselves, however, seem not to care or know the harm they are doing to their health and our health. I do wish to stop them, but I am not the right man to do so, I am afraid.&#13;&#10;
That is why I ask you for help. I speak on behalf of all nonsmokers who have not complained for their nice manners and their personal friendship for the smokers. But I do hope something is to be done about it.&#13;&#10;
You don&t have to answer me by words. All we expect is a cleaner and safer meeting room.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文模板 的文章

随机推荐