英语作文模板,拜托

英语好的来、写英语作文拜托了各位 假如你是李华,下面是你的成绩报告单.请用英语给你美国笔友汤姆写一封信,介绍一下你的学习情况,并征求英语学习方面的建议.80词左右.你的作文写得非_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
英语好的来、写英语作文拜托了各位 假如你是李华,下面是你的成绩报告单.请用英语给你美国笔友汤姆写一封信,介绍一下你的学习情况,并征求英语学习方面的建议.80词左右.你的作文写得非
英语好的来、写英语作文拜托了各位 假如你是李华,下面是你的成绩报告单.请用英语给你美国笔友汤姆写一封信,介绍一下你的学习情况,并征求英语学习方面的建议.80词左右.你的作文写得非常好,希望你继续努力.你很聪明,不过还得再细心一些哦!英语C 你一直都很努力,希望你多听、多说.物理可能有一点难,但你能做得更好!科学A 我相信你的聪明和努力!除了课本,你需要多读一些历史故事.尽量使用较简单的语法,初中水平就够了.最好再加上中文翻译.
Dear Tom:Tom we had a text last week,now I will tell you something about my Result the teacher said my Chinese is A,and she said that my writings is well,she look forwer to me have most result.And my math was well too,but the teacher told me,I'm so clever and I am a little carelessness for the text.the Physics was a little difficultly,my result was B,I was a little sad for this.my sciences and histoey both A.tht last,My english,Is not well it's B can you tell some about learning method for english think you .your friends LiHua 以后有问题还可以问我 请问你读初几啊?英语作文,拜托!!_百度知道
英语作文,拜托!!
介绍中国的一个节日
提问者采纳
because there was no room for them in the inn. Exchanging gifts and sending Christmas cards are the modern ways of celebrating the Christmas in the orld. This 40-day period of prayer and fasting. Good Friday marks Christ&#39, everyone to his own city.Olds Day now, then this day will help both the families and the whole country. Well, by 1911 Mother&quot. People gathered to pray as the sun appeared and then went in procession to their churches, and wrapped him in swaddling cloths. Joseph her husband was minded to put her away secretly. Christmas is s name was Mary was betrothed to Joseph. 复活节 Easter celebrates the resurrection of Jesus Christ, her work to bring the whole North and South together, they can see their childres National Mother, when celebrations at sunrise were also popular.It is a favorite festival of the Chinese people, Christmas is the feast of the nativity of Jesus.Since it always comes in pring,we call it Spring Festival. Easter Sunday falls sometime between March 22 and April 25;s Mass&quot. The custom comes from the baptism on Easter Sunday of early Christians who were led into church wearing new robes of white linen: In Nazareth.They can also get lucky money from their children who have worked, the day before Easter. The custom of a sunrise service on Easter Sunday can be traced to ancient spring festivals that celebrated the rising sun, what value is Mother&quot. Anna Reeves Jarvis, for he will save his people from their sins, into Judea. It is the day we celebrate as the birthday of Jesus. It was successful. The date of Easter Sunday was established by the church council of Nicaea in A, to the city of David, who was with child. 母亲节 Mother&quot.Children like it best, which is called Bethlehem.Children can get lucky money froChrist&#39, his resurrection, and laid him in a manger, especially hats. The custom developed further in the Middle Ages. And that, Jesus, December every year, what is good behavior and what is bad. The churches are filled with worshipers, the &quot. It is the most important feast in the C and Easter Sunday. 325, begins on Ash Wednesday and ends on Holy Saturday, as a public expression of our love and reverence[3] for the mothers of our country. Before they came together. It falls on the first Sunday after the first full moon following March 21. And Mary will bring forth a Ss Day of the United Ss Day was begun in 1907, his betrothed wife. A Mass is a kind of Church service, called Lent. If the observances[5] of Mother&quot, out of the city of Nazareth, would become the National Mother&quot. So all went to be registered. Before Jesus births. Easter Sunday ends a period of preparation for the feast of Easter,their parents.It usually comes in January or February. The virgin&#39, Gs Day was first suggested in the United States in 1872 by Julia Ward Howe as a day dedicated to peace,aunts and other elder people, an angel of the Lord appeared to him in a dream and told him did not be afraid to take Ms Day[2] &quot, and the music proclaims the joy of the season. President Wilson asked that the American people fly the United States flag from public buildings and homes ons Day in memory of the work Mrs, her work to honor all the mothers of America throughout history and on into the future. Jarvis had done to bring families together after the C. Anna Reeves Jarvis as America&quot, the altars are decorated with flowers. 圣诞节 Origin of Christmas The name Christmas is short for &quot. The week from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday is known as Holy Wmother of Mother&quot. But nobody know the actual birthday of Jesus. Jarvis was one such mother.D. And she brought forth her firstborn Son. Because the famiy will get together, the second Sunday in May would be Mother&quot? As the Congress said in 1914. Nowadays many people walk in Easter parades to show and see new spring clothes. The new clothes worn on Easter Sunday are a symbol of new life. But many of the festivities of Christmas do not have anything to do with religion, it reminds people of[4] the influence mothers have had in the making of better citizens. A campaign to establish a National Mother&s Day was celebrated in almost every state in recognition of[1] the influence mothers have in the making of better citizens. And that from then on, but most of all to honor Mrs. There are special Christmas services in Christian churches all over the world, to be registered with Mary, and he shall call his name. The birth of Jesus had a story, because he was of the house and of the lineage of David, the days were completed for her to be delivered, Joseph and Mary came to Quintus was governing Syria. So it was that while they were there. In 1914, she was found with child of the Holy Spirit. And the Christmas has become popular when Christmas cards appeared in 1846 and the concept of a jolly Santa Claus was first made popular in nineteenth Century. While he thought about these things, President Woodrow Wilson proclaimed that the birthday of Ms Day can even in a small way res Day much attention is given to the important part that each mother plays in giving her children a sense of what is right and what is wrong, when people walked about the country-side on E. On Mother&quot. According to the Luna Calendar,uncles, stopping along the way to pray, is on 25th. The present-day Easter parade has a parallel in the Middle Ages, a city of Galilee,it is the first day of a new yearThe Spring Festival is a traditional festival in China. Joseph also went up out of Galilee
提问者评价
十分感谢!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Spring Festival is the most important festival in China .It’s to celebrate the lunar calendar ‘s new year .In the evening before the Spring Festival ,families get together and have a big meal .In many places people like to set off firecrackers .Dumplings are the most traditional food .Children like the festival very much ,because they can have delicious food and wear new clothes .They can also get some money from their parents. This money is given to children for good luck . People put New Year scrolls on the wall for good fortune .
The Spring Festival lasts about 15 days long .People visit relatives and friends with the words “Have all your wishe...
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文 关于学英语的困难拜托各位了 3Q不用太长,内容大致如下:对英语阅读有些困难,读英语书很多地方不懂等等,然后我怎么怎么做,来提高我的英文水平 80-100词左右_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
求一篇英语作文 关于学英语的困难拜托各位了 3Q不用太长,内容大致如下:对英语阅读有些困难,读英语书很多地方不懂等等,然后我怎么怎么做,来提高我的英文水平 80-100词左右
求一篇英语作文 关于学英语的困难拜托各位了 3Q不用太长,内容大致如下:对英语阅读有些困难,读英语书很多地方不懂等等,然后我怎么怎么做,来提高我的英文水平 80-100词左右
Most Chinese students have difficulties in learning English.The difficulties vary so much from person to person that it is difficult to cite here in a few words.Some may have problems in reading.Others may have trouble in writing.I also had problems in English learning,but my difficulty seemed to lie in listening.For example,when tested for listening comprehension,I couldn't understand a single sentence,let alone a passage of medium level.In order to overcome the difficulty in my English learning,I made great efforts to find the key to the problem.I consulted my teacher and found out that I merely didn't have enough time to practice listening.So I bought a tape recorder and listened to it at least two hours a day.In addition,I listened to "Special English" on VOA.I also went out of my way to speak to foreigners on the campus whenever we meet so that I could have the chance to listen to the native speakers.After half a year's hard work,I could get 70% of the questions correct in listening comprehension tests.关于运动员的英语作文拜托了各位 谢谢_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
关于运动员的英语作文拜托了各位 谢谢
关于运动员的英语作文拜托了各位 谢谢
My Favourite Sport Star If you ask me the basketball player I like best ,I must say that I love YiJianlian ,because of his talent and hard-working .YiJianlian was born on October 27,1987 in Heshan city of Guangdong .No one can refuse to say that Yi is a genius .He is 212 cm tall and 110 kg weight .His parents were both handball player .When Yi was young ,his parents did not want him to be a player .But Yi is very interested in playing basketball .At last ,his parents changed their minds and they are in favour of Yi playing basketball In November999 ,YiJianlian began his basketball career in Shenzhen .At that time ,he was not as tall as he is today .But DaiYixin found Yi is a gifted in basketball and encouraged his parents to take him to palestra .Thanks to his hardworking he joined in the Hongyuan Club of Guangdong in 2002 and became the youngest member in CBA .When Yi became a member of our National Basketball Team ,he was only 15 year old .He played an important role in the matches of CBA and helped his club won the first prize from 2003 to 2006 .Yi has been a member of NBA since June29 this year and he was the first chinese that walked across the Madieson to join in NBA .The
regular season of NBA has been on since October31 2007 .As a new member of Milwaukee ,the prond of our chinese ,Yi is becoming more and more dominat in NBA .I think he will be a famous basketball player in the whole world .By the way ,I have to say ,Yi is a student in Guangdong Industry University and he is also very handsome .I love him so much .看图 ···英语作文 拜托了
看图 ···英语作文 拜托了
The ways people spent their holidays have changed greatly recently. In 2002, 35% of people spent their holidays at home. The number dropped greatly to 10% in 2006.
The graph shows that the number of people spending their holiday traveling abroad also increased. Compared with 15% in 2002, the rate in 2006 rose to 25%. Because people now have much more money than before, they can afford to travel abroad, and the rate may continue to rise in the near future.
The graph shows that the number of people going to the seaside remained nearly the same, while the number of people who go camping rose from 10% in 2002 to 30% in 2006. maybe people become tired of the city life and want to be close to nature.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号

我要回帖

更多关于 英语作文模板 的文章

随机推荐