不久前我辞职了用英语辞职怎么说出口

他已经辞职了,不在我们公司了
用英语怎么说?
他已经辞职了,不在我们公司了
用英语怎么说?
09-10-05 &
我是学英语的,这是我自己翻的.If I were hiring a company, I will try my best to do well, and upgrade my ablity into a higer level. When my ability can reach a harder position, I will put forward the requirements for promotion. because I think a new positon can provide me a biger stage to give a play. For a company,the loyalty of the staff is very important, so I will not quit my job casually,besides I think a sucessful company clearly know how to keep the outstanding employees. 大意是:如果我被公司录用了,我会作好本职工作,将自己的能力提升到一个新的高度.当我的能力可以胜任更难的工作时,我会提交升职申请,因为我觉得一个更好的岗位可以更好的发挥我的能力.对于一个公司而言,员工的忠诚度是十分重要的,所以我不会轻易的辞职,并且我认为一个好公司是懂得如何留住那些优秀的员工的.
请登录后再发表评论!
是:he has already resigned the job and is no longer working in our company.
请登录后再发表评论!
310全对,比赛延期
请登录后再发表评论!
he has already resigned the job and is no longer working in our company
请登录后再发表评论!
He resigned and is not work here anymore.
请登录后再发表评论!请问离职,卸任用英语怎么说
在沪江关注出国留学的沪友wcb遇到了一个关于的疑惑,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
请问离职,卸任用英语怎么说
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
resign one's position
—— 贝贝梦
Leaving the Company;leave one's post;
辞职”的英文就是resign。此外也可以用“step down”表示“下台”、“离任”。注意resign指的是自动提出的离职,如果是被“开除”,就应该用dismiss。
—— andrew1013
相关其他知识点
&2600学币\n
&3299学币\n
&2159.1学币\n
&3899学币\n
&1279学币\n
&816学币\n
&2959学币\n
&1759学币\n
&3430学币\n
&1736学币\n第三方登录
各种奇葩英文版辞职信:世界那么大 我想去看看
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈
[摘要 ]河南省实验中学一位姓顾的女教师用10个字完成了据说是“史上最具情怀”的辞职信:“世界那么大,我想去看看。”那么除了这封红遍大江南北的辞职信,一起来看看还有哪些奇葩的英文版辞职信吧!A letter of resignation went viral online these days for itsfeeling of romantics, reading that, &The world is so bigthat I want to have a look&.The letter was written by a psychology teacher whobegan working at a middle school in China's HenanProvince from 2004. The photo of the letter spreadquickly and widely after the teacher posted it in the &Cycleof Friends& of Wechat, a Chinese social networkingapplication.Afterwards, a number of weird and funny reasons forresignation were checked and gathered by Chinesenetizens, as follows:1.No one takes care of my children and parents.2.I just could not get up in the morning.3.I don't like our work wear.4.I am not worth the wage.5.For the interest of the company, I apply to be anundercover at the opponent's store.6.My Mom won't allow me to do that.7.Boss, I'm ill. It's really!8.I want to accompany my girlfriend to the cinema, inwork time.9.Boss, I have passed the civil servant exam of the taxbureau, so, please get ready to run away!10.Boss, my weak body cannot keep pace with yourbroad ambition近日,一封辞职信红遍网络:“世界那么大,我想去看看”,被称为史上“最具情怀”的辞职信。信的作者是一名心理老师,2004年7月入职河南省实验中学。最初她在微信朋友圈里发出辞职信的照片,之后被迅速传开。接着,一大波奇葩的辞职理由被网友扒出,盘点如下:1.最有家庭责任感的辞职理由:孩子没人带,双亲没人照顾。2.最老实的辞职理由:我早上就是起不来。3.最放荡不羁的辞职理由:我不喜欢我们的工作服。4.最妄自菲薄的辞职理由:我觉得挣的太多了,自己不值这个价。5.最有特务性质的辞职理由:为了公司的利益,我特申请到对手门店去做卧底!6.最小孩子气的辞职理由:我妈妈不让我干这个了。7.最扯淡的辞职理由:老板,我有病,真的有病!8.最佳男友的辞职理由:我想在工作时间段陪女友看电影。9.最具威胁力的辞职理由:老板,我考上税务局的公务员(课程)了,你准备跑路吧。10.最文艺的辞职理由:老板,我柔弱的身体跟不上你远大的理想。
用微信扫描二维码分享至好友和朋友圈
目前没有跟贴,欢迎你发表观点
图片,文字等缺失或错误
色情,暴力等非法内容
广告,重复文章等垃圾内容
我有话要说不久前英文怎么说
嘿嘿,不知道你这个不久前能长到多久?给你多种选择啦Some time ago 不久前a while ago 刚才a few minutes ago/before 几分钟前several days ago/some days before 几天前
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Not long ago
erewhilenot/ long agoS heretofore.片刻前,不久前The plane landed not long ago..飞机不久前才着陆。I've only recently begun to learn French.我不久前才开始学法语。
不久前应该是not long before吧!
not a long ago.
Not long agosome days ago not long before
not long ago
扫描下载二维码了解更详细信息,请致电:
或在线注册留下相关信息:
学习资源详情当前位置:---学习资源详情
  当你对一份工作厌倦或者想谋求更好的发展是,辞职是在职场不可避免的一个环节,今天老师带来了用英语辞职的常见表达方式,希望对你有所帮助。
  1.我在这里待太久了。我想转换一下环境。
  I've been here for too long. I want to change my environment.
  2.老实说,我有一个更好的工作机会。
  To be honest, I've got a better offer.
  3.我辞职是因为我想尝试不一样的东西。
  I'm quitting because I want to try something different.
  4.长官,我做了一个很困难的决定。 这是我的辞呈。
  I've made a tough decision, sir. Here is my resignation.
  5.首先,我要说的是,我真的很高兴能与你共事。但是,我觉得该是我离开的时候了。
  First of all, I'd like to say that I've really enjoyed working with you. However, I think it's about time for me to leave.
  6.我一直很努力,但我觉得无法胜任这个工作。
  I've been trying, but I don't think I'm up to this job.
  7.我很抱歉在这个时候提出辞呈,但我已经决定要出国念书了。
  I'm sorry to bring up my resignation at this moment, but I've decided to study abroad.
  8.我精疲力竭了。我需要好好休息。
  I'm running out of steam. I need to take a break.
  9.我想拓展我的视野。
  I want to expand my horizons.
  10.我不想陷入窠臼所以才辞职。我希望能向前迈进。
  I quit because I don't want to be stuck in a rut. I want to move on.
  以上是10条不同的辞职方式,都是一些很常见的表达方法,如果需要具体特殊的表达,可以学习了解一下。
你可能感兴趣的
版权(C)2012年
上海大嘴商务咨询有限公司 版版权所有
沪ICP备号-1
Tel:021-& Fax:021-& 邮箱:

我要回帖

更多关于 辞职怎么说出口 的文章

随机推荐