翻译成中文:Whatso does itt ...

帮我翻译一下下面的文字(把英文译成中文)急需Be a green kid
what does it mean to be green?"Green"here isn'tjust a color.It means taking steps to protect the water,the land and the air around us.Here are four steps to be green. first,reduce stuff you use or t_百度作业帮
what does it mean to be green?"Green"here isn'tjust a color.It means taking steps to protect the water,the land and the air around us.Here are four steps to be green. first,reduce stuff you use or throw away.Turn off the lights you're not using.Turn off the water when you're brushing your teeth.Turn off your computer or put it to "sleep"when you're not using it. second,reuse stuff.Use the batteries that can be reused for your MP4 players,phones and cameras.Take your own bags when you go shopping or go to the supermarket. third,recycle bottles,paper,books and even toys.Then you can reduce the trash that goes to the earth. fourth,enjoy the earth.You can walk in the gardens and parks,plant trees and eat some delicious food they bring.
成为一个绿色的小孩是什麽意思?"绿色"这里绿色是一种颜色.'tjust吗这意味着采取措施保护水、土地和我们周围的空气这里有四个步骤是绿色的.首先,减少你所使用的材料或丢弃关灯你不使用关掉水,当你刷牙关掉你的电脑或将其“睡”,当你不使用它.第二,再利用的东西.使用电池,可以为你的MP4播放器、手机、相机自带行李,当你去购物或者去超市.第三,回收瓶、纸张、书籍、甚至玩具然后你就可以减少垃圾到地上.第四,享受地上你可以在这个花园、公园、植树,吃一些好吃的食物,他们带来的副作用.
自己翻得,给点辛苦分吧做一个绿色的小孩绿色在这里是什么意思呢?绿色不仅仅是一种颜色,它意味着保持保护水资源、土地和我们周围的空气的步调。以下是4个可以变得“绿色”的步骤。
首先,减少你所使用或丢弃的东西。当你不用灯时就要关掉它,在你刷牙时要关掉水龙头;当你不用电脑的时候,把它关掉或让其进入休眠状态。
第二,物品再利用,使用可以在你的MP4播放器、电话或者...英语翻译what time do you get up?What time does your school start?What time does it finish?What do you do at break time?What is your favourite subject?What time do you go to bed?我7:00起床。我8:00上课。我12:00放学。我课间休息做作业。我最喜欢的_百度作业帮
英语翻译what time do you get up?What time does your school start?What time does it finish?What do you do at break time?What is your favourite subject?What time do you go to bed?我7:00起床。我8:00上课。我12:00放学。我课间休息做作业。我最喜欢的科目是英语。我9:00睡觉。这是中文翻译部分。
你几点起床?你们什么时候开学?什么时候结束?你现在在做什么休息时间呢?你最喜欢的科目是什么?你什么时候去睡觉?××××××××××××××××××××××I wake up at 7:00 a.m..I:class.I at 12:00.I break doing his homework.My favorite subject is English.I sleep at 9:00.
你什么时候起床? 你什么时候开学? 什么时间完成? 你的休息时间呢? 你最喜欢的主题? 你什么时候睡觉?I get up at 7:00. I have 8:00 classes. 12:00 I school. I recess homework. My favorite subject is E...
你什么时候起床?你什么时候开始上课?你什么时候放学?你课间(闲暇)时间干什么?你最喜欢的科目是什么?你几点谁睡觉?
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置: &
求翻译:Mum,what does it mean when someone tells you that they have a akeleton(骨髓) in the eloset(衣橱)是什么意思?
Mum,what does it mean when someone tells you that they have a akeleton(骨髓) in the eloset(衣橱)
问题补充:
妈妈,这是什么意思,当有人告诉你,他们中的eloset akeleton(骨髓)(衣橱)
这是否意味mum,what当有人告诉你,他们有一个akeleton(骨髓)在eloset(衣橱)
妈咪,这是什么意思,当某人告诉您他们有一akeleton (骨髓)在eloset (衣橱)
Mum,what 不会它的意思是当有人告诉你他们有 akeleton(骨髓) eloset(衣橱)
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!帮我翻译一下下面的文字(把英文译成中文)急需Be a green kid
what does it mean to be green?"Green"here isn'tjust a color.It means taking steps to protect the water,the land and the air around us.Here are four steps to be green. first,reduce stuff you use or t_百度作业帮
what does it mean to be green?"Green"here isn'tjust a color.It means taking steps to protect the water,the land and the air around us.Here are four steps to be green. first,reduce stuff you use or throw away.Turn off the lights you're not using.Turn off the water when you're brushing your teeth.Turn off your computer or put it to "sleep"when you're not using it. second,reuse stuff.Use the batteries that can be reused for your MP4 players,phones and cameras.Take your own bags when you go shopping or go to the supermarket. third,recycle bottles,paper,books and even toys.Then you can reduce the trash that goes to the earth. fourth,enjoy the earth.You can walk in the gardens and parks,plant trees and eat some delicious food they bring.
成为一个绿色的小孩是什麽意思?"绿色"这里绿色是一种颜色.'tjust吗这意味着采取措施保护水、土地和我们周围的空气这里有四个步骤是绿色的.首先,减少你所使用的材料或丢弃关灯你不使用关掉水,当你刷牙关掉你的电脑或将其“睡”,当你不使用它.第二,再利用的东西.使用电池,可以为你的MP4播放器、手机、相机自带行李,当你去购物或者去超市.第三,回收瓶、纸张、书籍、甚至玩具然后你就可以减少垃圾到地上.第四,享受地上你可以在这个花园、公园、植树,吃一些好吃的食物,他们带来的副作用.
自己翻得,给点辛苦分吧做一个绿色的小孩绿色在这里是什么意思呢?绿色不仅仅是一种颜色,它意味着保持保护水资源、土地和我们周围的空气的步调。以下是4个可以变得“绿色”的步骤。
首先,减少你所使用或丢弃的东西。当你不用灯时就要关掉它,在你刷牙时要关掉水龙头;当你不用电脑的时候,把它关掉或让其进入休眠状态。
第二,物品再利用,使用可以在你的MP4播放器、电话或者...

我要回帖

更多关于 so does it 的文章

随机推荐