一道英语题。
多读有助于提高你的英语水平。_____more______can help to improvr your English。
提问者采纳
Reading_____more books__can help to improvr your English。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
My cousin Frank likes basketball very much.He often【plays 】basketball after school in the afternoon and 【watches 】basketball games on TV in the evening.Sometimes he forgets to 【have 】dinner and his mother had to 【look 】for him on the playground.When there is a basketball game on TV in the evening,he【doesn't 】do his homework.His 【teachers 】and parents are angry with him,but he doesn't mind(在乎)
there 【was 】a basketball game yesterday evening.When it was over,it was already a quarter 【past】one.So this morning he couldn't wake up(醒来).His mother made him【get 】up and he was late for school.He fell asleep(入睡) in the English class. Thi...
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题_百度知道
一道英语题
A) emphasizingB) reinforcingC) multiplyingD) increasing分析一下原因, the one ________ the otherThe same factors push wages and prices up together,谢谢
提问者采纳
促进的意思.A) emphasizing强调C) multiplying繁殖,乘:相同的因素推动工资和价格同时上涨。动词辨析.所选词要有增强,加大。句意,二者相互促进,加强,增援选[B] reinforcing加强,增加D) increasing增加
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
英语的相关知识
其他1条回答
同意第一个人的回答。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一道英语题而已哦--a good book is a good friend,you can get the help you need from it.--You said it.____A.I agree B.I disagree C.All right D.That's a good idea请说明原因,特别是AC的区分.
选AA.I agree 表示我同意B.I disagree 是我不同意C.All right 好吧,一般是对对方建议的回答D.That's a good idea是个好主意,也是对对方的建议回答的AC有明显区别,a good book is a good friend,you can get the help you need from it.的意思是一本好书就像一个好朋友一样,你可以从它那里得到你想要得东西.所以应该回答 我同意而不是好吧~
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
我选择AYou said it.表示同意了对方的观点,排除第二个,而第四个用于对方的提议,而对话中只是陈述了看法不是建议,第三个一般用于道谢或道歉的回答中秋愉快^_^
答案应该是A这个是根据语境来的。you said it 就是对你前者提及的观点加以肯定。all right 有很多意思,什么谢谢之后的不用谢,什么肯定别人的回答,但是一半是单独作用。
扫描下载二维码一道英语题,高手帮帮忙.!谢谢请用所给单词的适当形式完成下面的短文make,with,everything,like,other,light,fish,it,photo,interesting
Skin(轻装潜水) diving is a new sport today.Many people show interest in this sport .Some go under water to see beautiful scenes(景色).______ go down into deep(深的)water to take pictures of swimming fish.It is not very dark(暗的)under water and there are a lot of big or little ______ living there.Some of them use the sand to ______ their homes .If you are under water ,you will find you are just in a fish village.
There is no wind under water .________ is blue or green.During the day ,there is much ______.Sometimes people do not have to use a flash(闪光灯)to take _______ under water.
This sport takes you into a wonderful(神奇的)new world .When you are under water,________ is easy for you to pick up a big stone(石头).It is ______ a trip to the moon! Catching fish is one of ______parts of this sport .When fish swim nearby(在旁边).You can catch them ______ your hands.
1:other.2:fishs.3:make.4:everything.5:light.6:photo.7:it.8:like.9:interesting.10:with.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
4 Everything
9 the interesting
other fish make everything
light photos it like
interesting with
others,fish,make,it,light,photoes,everything,like,the most interesting,with
扫描下载二维码请问一道英语题.310、25.Who would you rather have ______ the computer,Mr.Lin or Mr.Chen?A.repairedB.repairC.repairingD.to repair这道题怎么选,为什么
☆异鸣★3931
选B.句子意思:你愿让谁来修理电脑,林先生还是陈先生?考点:would rather +使役动词have的用法+特殊疑问句解题思路和技巧:以一般疑问句、特殊疑问句、强调句、感叹句(定语从句关系词判断)等形式呈现的题干信息,解题时通常采用【还原法】.即还原为【陈述句】.所给句子可以还原为————I would rather have Mr. Lin ____the coputer.题干信息就是将这句话变为特殊疑问句,从而在增加理解难度.知识链接:would rather do sthhave sb do sth可见,只要还原后,考点就很明了.祝你开心如意!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
B have sb do sth 让某人做某事即 have Mr.Lin or Mr.Green repair the computer 让林先生或者格林先生修电脑
Bwould you rather 是插入语,可以省略who因为做疑问词放句首,你把它还原到原来的位置have who repair.....让“谁”来修...have sb do sth .have使役动词,后面加动词原形
B have sb do sth让某人做某事
Bhave + sb. do sth 让 / 叫 / 使某人做某事, have 是使役动词,sb. 作宾语,其后的 do sth.是省去 to 的动词不定式作宾语补足语
would rather have sb do sth 宁愿某人去做某事 ...would rather sb had done sth 宁愿某人过去做过某事 ...
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 英语四级模拟题 的文章

随机推荐