英语翻译软件-请不要用翻译软件来敷衍!谢谢...

帮忙用英语翻译以下的内容,急用(请不要用翻译器,谢谢)_百度知道
帮忙用英语翻译以下的内容,急用(请不要用翻译器,谢谢)
外留我要面同文化同种族我必须与些同文化背景打交道并同形新式思想观念我说飞跃我帮助习惯外环境,内看惯文,外面看见,听见都外语,新闻播外语觉习惯觉孤独,没朋友帮忙外面需要帮助候比说找房候等等找朋友亲身边助语言问题语言关外顺利交流失败取希望绩留都定目标没取想要绩进入想进入校失败费压力比要打工挣钱费费问题气候习惯现留员太些外校收钱已经始批量招收留教质量教环境产巨影响;外业问题近争议
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
If I study abroad, I will have to face different cultures and different races of people. I have to learn how to deal with these people, who have different cultural background, meanwhile forming a new lifestyle and mindset. To me, it will be a great leap forward in life and a great help.You are not accustomed to the used to seeing Chinese in the country, yet all you will see and hear outside are foreign languages. It will be hard to adapt to. You will be alone, with no one to hang out with, no one to seek help from. When you need help, searching for somewhere to stay for example, you feel helpless with no friends and family around. And there is the language barrier. You feel defeated when you are unable to communicate smoothly with foreigners, when you are unable to achieve the goal you have set when you chose to study abroad, when you cannot enter your dream school... Yet still, there is the pressure set upon you by the high cost of living. School fees, living expenses... you may have to work to afford your study abroad. Let alone the inability to adapt to the climate. There are too many people studying abroad now. Some foreign schools are already accepting great numbers of Chinese international students for the sake of earning money, causing its quality of teaching and environment to degrade tremendously. Besides, employments issues back home are rather controversial too!专业翻译翻错请指点
In study abroad I will face different culture, different RACES person, I must learn to deal with these people of different cultural background, and form a new way of life and ideas at the same time, the life of a leap for me. Is very helpful to me.Not accustomed to the foreign environment, used in Chinese at home, outside see, hear is a foreign language, the news broadcast is a foreign language, will feel very not used to. Feel lonely, a person go out, don't have friends to help, need outside help, for example when looking for a house, and so on, to find friends, family is not around, will feel helpless. Language problem, if not pass cannot smoothly communicating with foreigners have a sense of failure. Less than hope of success, study abroad is a certain goal, if there is no want success, into the want to enter the school, have a sense of failure. Cost of living pressures, such as to work to earn money, have the problem of living expenses and tuition. Climate is not used. Now study abroad personnel too much, some foreign schools in order to collect money, have begun to mass recruit Chinese students, it's an enormous impact on the teaching quality and
In addition, return the employment problem is also a controversial recently!
这是留学申请的文章么,给大学看的那种?如果是的话,感觉不应该怎么写。
其他类似问题
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语达人请进,帮忙手工翻译一下下面这段话,谢谢,请不要用翻译软件。_百度知道
英语达人请进,帮忙手工翻译一下下面这段话,谢谢,请不要用翻译软件。
影片结尾非色托德终于打破沉默站课桌高喊船我船非朴素向基丁师说明画押切都迫导演让托德等完全同式宣告自与独立尼尔自杀托德等站起自强力姿态陈旧、腐朽、邪恶势力宣战捍卫公平、义捍卫自纯洁青春捍卫自同站桌英姿已经真起标志
提问者采纳
The ending of this film is very excellent , Todd finally broke the silence , stood on the desks , shouted loudly &captain , my captain& , explained simply to teacher Keating that signature is compelled . Here , the director let Todd and others declare their own growth and independece with totally different ways ,Neil commited suicide , Todd and others stood up , declared war to old ,stale and evil force with their
powerful attitude, which defended fairness, justice , also defended their own pure youth and growth . The heroic posture which students stand on the desks
is just the symbol of their real growth .
其他类似问题
达人的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请英语大神帮忙翻译一下英文,请不要用翻译软件,支持手工翻译,谢谢_百度知道
请英语大神帮忙翻译一下英文,请不要用翻译软件,支持手工翻译,谢谢
希望有时候是禁不住打压的,就像是安迪的妻子误杀同法官的误判;但是也可能被激发,会有一种力量让你热血沸腾让你重新开始,于安迪像是汤姆的死、那一堵并不结实的强,于我来说甚至可以就是这部电影;有时候它会静静地长出来,就像是19年之后安迪内心的罪孽早已磨灭,就像是很多郁郁寡欢沉沦愤世的人,安静的一段时光(可能是几个月,或者是很多年)之后,他能够突然以重生之躯回到real world.
提问者采纳
Hope that sometimes could not help but suppressed, as is Andy's wife manslaughter with the judges of the mi but may also be excited, there will be a force to let your blood boil to let you start again, Andy like Tom's death, and thatwall is not strong is strong,
sometimes it will quietly grow out, just as the sins of 19 years of the Hou Andi heart has long been eroded away, like many unhappy sinkcynical people quiet for some time (possibly several months or many years), he can suddenly reborn footer back to the real world.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
Hope is sometimes can't help down, like Andy's wife with the judge's misj But may also be inspired, can have a kind of the power to let your blood boiling let you start again, about Andy like Tom's death, the an is not strong, strong in
Sometimes it will grow out quietly, like Andy 19 years later the iniquity of an inner already, like a lot of the sullen destruction cynic, a time of quiet (may be several months, or is many years later, he can suddenly to return to real world body of rebirth real world.
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文翻译 冠军只有一个 这句话 请不要用翻译软件 大多语法不对 请发挥你的聪明才智 谢谢_百度知道
英文翻译 冠军只有一个 这句话 请不要用翻译软件 大多语法不对 请发挥你的聪明才智 谢谢
能强调一下 那种适合书面 那种适攻亥掇酵墀寂峨檄法漏合口语 分别写下
能不能像标语一样的
提问者采纳
There is onl攻亥掇酵墀寂峨檄法漏y one champion!
就是照你的原文意思翻译的,口语书面没差。对你的补充提问说明一下:There can only be one champion. 意思就稍有不同了,“冠军只能有一个”多了个“能”字。你是想怎么用在段落里呢?看来你似乎觉得这样太“口语”了,但有些意思就只有这么一种表达方式,不管是说还是写,没什么太多可变化的。弄巧反拙的“汉化英语”多半都是出自那些异想天开的人手中。To some questions
. . . there can only be one answer - the right answer!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
其他6条回答
Champion is for one, spectacular only其实楼上的也对,只是我觉得攻亥掇酵墀寂峨檄法漏不够强调“只有一个”,看看这个翻译会不会好些呢?
champion just one!
One right champion!
champion just only one
There's the only champion!
champion just one! 更好些
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁问题补充&&
stylios和sotomi (1993a人眼看到衣服褶皱的接缝时。而同样长度的褶皱;接缝起皱评价认知心理学&gt。 这种褶皱尺度的测量取决于人的眼睛与光源之间的角度,这种缺陷是沿着皱褶缝隙的线条明亮与黑暗的部分就能被察觉到的,反之(图1),相同长度的褶皱可能有不同的振幅, b、皱褶的长度还有皱纹在空间中传播的幅度,即当皱褶的振幅均匀。然而,则具有较窄的褶皱的表面看起来皱纹较多, c) 这俩人 参照&lt,目视下; 注意到 视觉差别 是受到了折叠的清晰度的影响,皱褶较高的则被认为比皱褶较低的皱褶幅度更剧烈
微笑冰冰 &
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
•回答
Stylios和Sotomi ( 1993年a ,这种缺陷是由于沿接缝线织物皱面的明亮和黑暗的部分所察觉到的人眼能看到服装与褶皱的接缝,相反(图1),当皱褶幅度更大的时候,褶皱幅度高的皱褶在视觉上会大大高于底幅度褶皱。皱褶出现的多少取决于人眼和光源的角度以及空间内褶皱的长度和幅度。在相同长度的情况下, B。然而,同样长度的褶皱可能具有不同的幅度,C )参照认知心理学的缝纫平整评估发现,这一视觉缺陷收到褶皱锐度的影响,窄褶皱的表面会显得更加折皱
veronica1109&
信息来源于互联网,不保证内容的可靠性、真实性及准确性,仅供参考,版权归原作者所有!Copyright &