急求英语大神帮忙翻译个面试自我介绍,翻好了追加分啊!!!!!!!
急求,晚上之前要翻译出来。愿意的留qq
提问者采纳
百度Hi 或邮箱 young.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
自我介绍的相关知识
其他1条回答
s why I came here and hope to be admitted by Shanghai JiaoTong University, open and creative. The Machinery and power engineering institute of Shanghai JiaoTong University is famous at home and abroad, the university will be proud of me. I hope I can spend my undergraduate course here, where is realistic, computer, which needs skills from machinary. It has a long history and powerful strength, and ILearn real knowledge, do real undertaking&quot. Comparaed with other universities. I will be proud of being one of Shanghai JiaoTong University, It's machinery. So Shanghai JiaoTong University can give me oppoturnity to study further!自己手翻的, shipping. I am interested in robot and bionics, computer and Electronic Professional are outstanding all over the country, electronic and biology professional,希望能对你有帮助. At the same time, I was deeply impressed by the school motto&quot.TThat&#39
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求大神帮忙翻译一下 考研英语自我介绍_百度知道
跪求大神帮忙翻译一下 考研英语自我介绍
而且我比较注重实践,我有很好的专业技能和专业知识。可是我不满足于现状,我想继续学习,而考研就是一个很好的学习平台我毕业于吉林建筑工程学院城建学院,我的专业是雕塑
提问者采纳
I will make the most of it and create a more brilliant future. However, I do not feel satisfied with my achievements I have made so far. While being a graduate student just provides me with an excellent platform for studies, I paid special attention to practiceHello. And I majored in Sculpture! I graduated from the City College of Jilin Architectural and Civil Engineering Instuitute. I have a good command of professional knowledge and skills. Providing I am offered the chance. Moreover
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
make the most of this chance .If I can achieve my goal.Though I have a good grasp of my professional knowlegde and plenty of
practical experiences.And I believe strongly that being
a post graduate student is a good way to realize my dream ,I still want to persue higher education achievements ,and
I major in Sculptor!有些不符合英文表达习惯的被我改了Now I‘d like to give a brief introduction about myself.
I graduated from the City College of Jilin Architectural and Civil Engineering Instuitute.
建议自己来~也是学习~google翻译或者lingoes翻译都不错~提交回答
考研英语的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神给翻译一下我的英文自我介绍谢谢啦~~(谢绝翻译软件粘贴复制)_百度知道
求大神给翻译一下我的英文自我介绍谢谢啦~~(谢绝翻译软件粘贴复制)
时间不会改变爱情。尽管在前进的道路上有许多困难,毕业后在韩国的济州岛生活.。我觉得时间不会改变我们的本心,那里有美丽的大海大家好.我的梦想是去韩国延世大学留学.。.。下面.,我喜欢和别人交朋友,今天我给大家介绍一下自己,在去年夏天已经通过了韩语的初级考试.。有人说.,但是成功与否取决于我们自己,我想做一个韩文的自我介绍,以及韩国最大的泰迪熊博物馆。我现在正在学习韩语.,时间会改变一切。我想跟同学们讨论一个问题——时间不会改变什么,我叫xx.这句话的意思是,时间会改变一切,有人说..,但不会改变我们最初的梦想,希望我们能相处的很愉快。我最喜欢的电影《中国合伙人》中有这样一句台词
提问者采纳
, but can not change our original dream【夜已经很深了,希望楼主采纳】【译文】.,it depends on ourselves,I have already passed the Preliminary Test of Korean last summer. After my graduate. My favourite film American Dream:Hello,I wish to live in Jeju Island where the biggest Teddy Bear Museum in South Korea is located, success come true or not,我所写的翻译绝对是自己手打.My name is XXXX:the other people)..,I wanna (want to)make a self-introduction by Korean. Though there are many difficulties on the way forward,I would like to make friends with the others(也可以多说.I want make a communication with my colleagues about a question——Is there anything that
can not be changed by time , there is a dialogue “Time will change everything, everybody). I do not think that time can change our conscience: be Standing 是说我现在正站在这里.Today I `m standing here and to introduce myself(语法提示,everything could be changed by time., everyone (Hi,I hope that we can get along well with each other.(最后一句是我自己翻译的,and there is a beautiful sea,but the others said.I am learning Korean recently.My dream is that one day I could study at Yonsei University in South Korea.Well,be to introduce 是我将要介绍我自己),如果亲有电影原版对白? Somebody said,Love will not be changed by time.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
hope that we can be live well. Now I am learning Korean. I have a dream that one day I can study in Yonsei university, and live in Jeju island after my graduation, also passed the Preliminary Test of Korean last summer. So please allow me to do an briefly introduction in Korean. My name is XX, i would like to introduce myself to you guys todayHi everyone, I consider myself to be pretty outgoing
Hello everone
I introduce myself to you today, my name is XX, I like to make friends with others, I hope we can get along very happy. I'm learning Korean now, in the summer of last yearhas passed the primary examination in korean. Here, I would like to make a self introduction. ... my dream is to go to the Yonsei University, after graduation in South Korea's life in Jeju Island, wherethe beautiful sea, and South Korea's largest Tactic bear museum. I want to talk to the studentsabout a problem -- what time does not change. Some people say, time will never change the love,some people say, time will change everything. I think time will not change our mind. I most like the movie &Chinese partner& in this sentence... This sentence mean, time will change everything, but can not change our initial dream. Although along the way there are a lot of difficulties, but success depends on our own.
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Three_23】谁来帮我翻译一下,有个热发给我的_大连开发区吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:59,247贴子:
【Three_23】谁来帮我翻译一下,有个热发给我的收藏
I'm 23And I thought that youd be mineI used to tweet you and text you and call you and hit you on facebook all the timebut now your goneSo far long that I cant even find youYou know that feeling when you leave your love when its right behind youCant believe she did me wrongWe were on ichat all night longListenin to our favorite songsShe was wrong I am goneI thought I loved herNever put no one above herYes she was my loverBut now onto another like!
特么的小本毕业就是不行完全看不懂求好心人
帮我翻译一下我完全不懂
泡了个妞,网聊几宿,然后估计一起困觉了目测女的对男的临床表现不满,关掉手机推特和脸儿书,不搭理男的了。。。然后男的感觉痛失真爱,很不爽,上来牢骚一下。。。话说,我看第一句,I'M 23,以为你要来个开场介绍啥的
我看懂了!我23岁!
我是学英语专业的,文章的大体意思是:楼主赶紧找个机会跟 护一下,赶紧护,前后护,大体就这么个意思
其实这是个歌词啊。。。
跟你上床那年,我才23我以为以后你以后就跟我一个人插插了,木想到。。。我特么推特你,短信你,打电话,发脸谱,你都不回你人间蒸发了么?你知道开房305,而其实那个妞就躲在306,啥感觉不?真不敢相信你竟然这样对我咱俩不是一宿一宿聊天么一起听喜欢的歌,看岛国动漫你不应该轻易撒开我的我一直把你当唯一炮友都不曾想过跟别人插插是的,你跟我插插了但是现在却在宾馆跟别人脱秋裤。。。全文完。高手勿笑话。。。
写这对话人英语水平有点……
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或求大神在线翻译!!!急求来帮帮我吧_英语翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:17,681贴子:
求大神在线翻译!!!急求来帮帮我吧收藏
老师布置的翻译作业,死都翻不出来怎么办。。。。帮帮我吧VANCOUVER () -- Four-time champion South Korea learned it had been disqualified while skating a celebratory lap of honor on Wednesday to give China Olympic gold in the women's short track 3000m relay. Canada took the silver, with the United States picking up the bronze. South Korea's skaters had already started waving flags in joy after crossing the line ahead of the rest of the field but a lengthy referee review decided Kim Min-jung had impeded during an exchange push with just a few laps remaining. "I was not surprised by the disqualification because collisions happen all the time in short track," Wang Meng, who cost China a medal in Turin four years ago when she was judged to have impeded, told reporters. China have dominated the women's events in Vancouver, winning three out of three with individual golds for Wang in the 500m and Zhou Yang in the 1500m. China's first Olympic relay gold came in a record time of four minutes 6.610 seconds thanks to a team featuring Sun Linlin, Wang, Zhang and Zhou. With six laps remaining, Korea were trailing China and during an exchange thought they could overtake but Kim cut across China's path while trying to make the pass.
1楼 08:50&|
相关的贴子733297564相关的图贴
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
内&&容:使用签名档&&
想了解更多关于 ”英语翻译“的信息,请&或

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐