请把以下2句生活英语在线翻译翻译成中文,谢谢。

请大家帮我把两个句子翻译成英文,一个句子翻译成中文,谢谢喽!_百度知道
请大家帮我把两个句子翻译成英文,一个句子翻译成中文,谢谢喽!
请大家帮我把几个句子翻译成英文,谢谢喽!1)他昨天把钱包丢了,我不仅借了他钱,而且还帮他最终找回了钱包。2)他不吃也不喝,坐在那儿两小时了。3)I haven't accused him of anying,but I suspect him of having
提问者采纳
1.He lost his wallet yesterday. I not only borrowed him money, but also found the wallet back for him.2.He had been sitting there for 2 hours without eating or drinking.3.我并没有责怪他,但我怀疑是他拿走那样东西的。
其他类似问题
14人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他10条回答
1)他昨天把钱包丢了,我不仅借了他钱,而且还帮他最终找回了钱包。 He lost his wallet yesterday. I lent him some money and found his wallet as well.2)他不吃也不喝,坐在那儿两小时了。He has sat there for two hours without eating or drinking. 3)I haven't accused him of anying, but I suspect him of having taken it.我没有控告他任何事情,但是我怀疑他拿了它(某个东西).
1)He lost his wallet yesterday. I not only lent him money, but helped him find the wallet as well.2)He kept sitting there without eating or drinking anything 3)I haven't accused him of anying,but I suspect him of having taken it.我从没指证过他,但我还是怀疑那是他拿走的。
He had his wallet lost yesterday, I not only lent him some money, but (also) helped him find it at last.He has sat there for two hours, without eating or drinking.我没有因为任何事而指控他,但我怀疑是他拿走了那件东西。
1) He lost his purse yesterday, i've not only lent him money but also helped him found his purse at last2)He has already sat there for two hours without3)我并没有控告他什么但是我怀疑他拿了那个东西
1.He lost his vallet.Not only did I lend him some money,but also helped him find his vallet at last.2.He has been sitting there for two hours,without eating or drinking anything.3.我没有指控他,但我怀疑是他拿了.
He lost his wallet yesterday. Not only I lent him money, but also helped him find the wallet finally.He has been sitting there for two hours without eating and drinking.我没有控告他,但是我怀疑他拿了东西。
1 he lost his wallet yesterday,i not only lend him some money,but also help him find the losing wallet 2 he had sitten there for 2 hours without any food or drink 3 我没有因为任何事控告他.但我怀疑他确实那样做了
)他昨天把钱包丢了,我不仅借了他钱,而且还帮他最终找回了钱包。 He lost his wallet yesterday. I not only lent him money, but also got the wallet for him eventually.2)他不吃也不喝,坐在那儿两小时了。He has been sitting there for a couple of hours, no eating or dringking. 3)I haven't accused him of anying,but I suspect him of having taken it.我什么也没谴责他,但怀疑是他拿了(东西)。
1.Yeasday his pollet was stolend.Not noly I lent his money ,but also Ihelped him to find his pollet finely.
1. As he lost his wallet, I borrowed him money and then find his wallet finally2. He eat and drink nothing, sitting there for 2 hours3. 我没有指责他,但是我怀疑他拿走了它
句子翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请求翻译以下生活用语,英语翻译成中文,谢谢!_百度知道
请求翻译以下生活用语,英语翻译成中文,谢谢!
We are so far away.when I visit my family n friends in HK , I can drop by Shanghai.Have you been to HK? Shangahi always remind me of HK except HK has a nicer
harbour view than Shanghai.What is you job? you like your it?Where in Shangahi u live? the esatern part or the west side?
来自译海无涯翻译团
我们距离好远啊。我去香港看家人和朋友的时候可以顺道去趟上海。你去过香港吗?上海和香港给我的感觉很像,除了香港有更漂亮的海景。你是做什么工作的?喜欢吗?你住在上海哪儿?东部还是西部?
其他&3&条热心网友回答
我们是如此遥远,我去看望我的家人朋友,在香港,我可以顺便来上海。你去过香港吗?上海及广州市周围总使我想起香港除了香港港景出比上海. 什么是你的工作吗?你喜欢你的吗?在你生活的上海及广州市周围吗?是东部或西侧吗?
这是什么网络版英语
我们离得好远。等我去香港看我家人的时候我可以路过上海。你去过香港吗?上海总能让我想起香港,除了香港游更好的港口风景。你的工作是什么?你喜欢吗?你住在上海哪儿?东边还是西边?哪位大侠能帮我翻译一下一个简介?中文翻译成英文的!请Q我或邮箱,在线等!谢谢_百度知道
哪位大侠能帮我翻译一下一个简介?中文翻译成英文的!请Q我或邮箱,在线等!谢谢
提问者采纳
manufacturing environmentally friendly products meet environmental requirements, 12 of AI automatic plug-in machine, R & D all kinds of LED green lighting products and share of R & D results.Port Suzhou Diamond Light Electronic co Ltd focus on quality system management and product quality:Address, Swan swing Road Building B10 (Friends of the south end of the elevated road junction turn right)Tel , product development and manufacturing organization of production in accordance with the ISO9001 quality system implementation, 5 of the program taping machine。Introduction of Port Suzhou Diamond Light Electronic co LtdPort Suzhou Diamond Light Electronic co Ltd established in 2011 with a first-stage registered capital of 8 million rmb ($1, VDE and other safety standards and Energy Star standards for energy consumption requirements,附在下面: 2 of the high-speed SMT surface mount production line:18 Fax 谢谢你的信任;s professional lighting design company, self-trade and agent all kinds of goods and technology import and export business. R & D and production of products are available through China 3C, Japan PSE, in Rosh detection instrumentation, tooling and tools,有望满意. Electroluminescent device and display module, Wang Shan Industrial Park. Research & develop (以下简称: Wuzhong District, 3 of automatic cross-wiring machine,和会的到采纳, and special fixtures and hundreds of pieces (sets) of tooling, and all kinds of special fixtures, produce and sale of photoelectric converters.2 million ):78 Postal Code, 2 production lines of all kinds of production equipment, testing instrumentation. Located in WuZhong’s economic and technology development District Zuzhou city of Jaingsu Province: R&D).以下是你们装置的翻译, 1 of automatic riveting machine, LED lighting and other lighting fixtures. Cooperation with Japan&#39, electronic products and spare parts, equipped with a photoelectric function neat product testing system requirements required for the test instrumentation, in accordance with the ISO14001 environmental quality system and the European Union Rosh requirements. The production equipment includes, American UL and the European Union CE.Port Suzhou Diamond Light Electronic co Ltd lighting products testing laboratory, energy and safety testing equipment:SMT表面贴装高速机 = SMT High speed surface mount machineSMT表面贴装生产线 = SMT surface mount production lineSMT表面贴装多功能机 = SMT surface mount multi-function machine 自动插件机(立式元件) = automatic plug-in machine (upright unit)自动铆钉机 = Automatic riveting machine照明实验室 = Lighting laboratory光谱辐射分析仪 = Spectral radiation analyzer 样品老化台 = Sample display unit成品堆放区 = Products storage roomPort Suzhou Diamond Light Electronic co Ltd Contact Information,已替你翻译好了,请查收
提问者评价
其他类似问题
中文翻译的相关知识
其他4条回答
翻译好后我会给分的,
那算了。翻译需要时间的。正好我需要分
我帮你,是什么啊?
你在吗?跟我Q聊或者邮件我下午不在,Q聊的话晚上在线的
我给你翻译
你把简介发给我,wutongyu_
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求朋友们帮忙翻译2句中文,谢谢_英文翻译吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,677贴子:
求朋友们帮忙翻译2句中文,谢谢收藏
在下确实不懂英文,但因产品能特色一点,想放2句英文作文特点,求翻译字句为:外而不炫内泛美,缔造心灵缘之声。 求翻译为英文,谢谢了
不好意思 这几天比较忙 明天早上帮你翻译
目测翻译起来有点困难 我试试
Low-key in appearance but inner beauty Constituted the voice of the soul
感谢 感谢,在下真不懂英文这玩意,都怪以前没有好好上学,哎!还得麻烦大家帮忙,在此谢过!
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或请求把以下生活英语翻译成中文,谢谢_百度知道
请求把以下生活英语翻译成中文,谢谢
but as I am getting older now, if it is raining in the countryside. to control my blood sugar level., and I remembered that I always lost my shoes in the 烂泥 when I was kid. lack of one goodness in my life now. sorry I do not use 香水;you are one of these &quot, I had to hold my shoes on hand, as long as it is not to strong, or the state park, can bring some fresh air and feel cool down a little in the hot summer time, all the 烂泥呀, sometimes.&#160, I feel I am not that easy to be moved.used to love the ice creams, to see the nature. usually go to the lakes in the mountain areas, watching the lake water. to me. , sigh.. you are right, easy to move by outside world, did not catch any fishes recently so I give up this year.talking about fishing?hope to see you in Shanghai, can cry for the characters&#47, but not now. just like smell flowers, and walk in 烂泥 road with bare foot, about 2性情中人&quot. may lost my sensitive heart, still like a countryside manyou must be very delicate to smells.&#160, I am used to be that also.. I love to smell it also, feel very touched for a sad movie or story.&#160, maybe we could go a short trip to somewhere. truly 香水 is very touching thing to woman,脏死了, feel quiet, if you have enough patient, or just wondering the place we never have been, I try to avoid all sweets, just half hour driving from home.下雨 is good sometimes, specially in the city,peoples in the novel
提问者采纳
同时。控制我的血糖水平,我尽量避免所有的糖果,也许我们可以去一个短途旅行的地方,仍然像一个农村人,但是当我变老了。我喜欢闻它。谈论钓鱼,如果下雨了在农村,我觉得我没那么容易被感动,味道,开车,或国家公园?希望看到你在上海,感觉放松也,可以哭泣。就像闻到花朵,所以我放弃了今年。美好的一天,所有的烂泥呀。对我来说。你是对的,我过去,感觉安静;民族小说你一定很精致,叹息……没有钓到鱼了。是好的。对不起我不使用香水,字符&#47,觉得非常感动对于一个悲伤的电影或故事,只要它不是强。用于爱冰淇淋,我永远失去了我的鞋子在烂泥当我还是孩子,如果你有足够的耐心,容易移动,有时。缺乏一个善良在我现在的生活,脏死了。钓鱼是有趣的,看湖水,有时候下雨特别的城市,感受凉爽下来一点在炎热的夏天时间,外面的世界,看看大自然,我只好把我的鞋子的手,就半小时从家里开车,但不是现在,我记得,走在路上烂泥与裸足。可能会失去我的敏感的心吗,可以带来一些新鲜的空气。你是其中的一个“性情中人”。通常会去山区湖泊大约2小时。真正的香水是非常感人的事的女人,或者仅仅是想知道这个地方我们从未
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
悲伤的电影或故事,我记得我在烂泥永远失去了我的鞋,如果你有足够的耐心,看到本质;,如果是在农村下雨,也,或只是想知道我们从来没有去过的地方,也可以哭。通常去山区湖泊。对我来说,有时,我不得不手上拿着我的鞋?希望在上海见到你,容易受外界的举动,特别是在城市,foot你必须有非常微妙的,所有的烂泥呀,但不是现在;人民感到非常感动。钓鱼是很有趣的。缺乏一个善良在我的生活now。真正的香水是非常动人的女人,但是当我老了。我喜欢闻它;性情中人&quot,或国家公园,叹息……,我觉得我不是那么容易要移动。你是对的,仍然像一个乡下人,我尽量避免所有的甜食。就像闻到花香。对不起我不使用香水。控制自己的血糖水平,在炎热的夏天感觉凉一点。好的一天,走在路上,看湖水。你是一个&quot,行驶约2小时。下雨有时候很好,从家里开车半小时就,也许我们可以去短途旅行的地方,可以带来一些新鲜空气.used烂泥赤裸的爱冰淇淋,感觉平静和放松.talking钓鱼,脏死了。可能会失去我的敏感的心,我曾经是,为小说中的人物&#47,没有钓到鱼最近我放弃今年,当我还是个孩子的时候,只要它不强
生活英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐