英语在线翻译翻译带honoring

高一英语作文:Mid-Autumn Festival
The Moon Festival or Mid-autumn Festival is one of the three major traditional festivals celebrated by Chinese people. Like harvest time in other countries, the Mid-autumn Festival actually began as a thanksgiving celebration, honoring the Soil God and the Crop God. This is also a time for family reunions.
Chinese people enjoy moon cakes during this feast just as they eat rice dumplings for the Dragon Boat Festival. It is quite appropriate to bring moon cakes with you in token of festival greetings when calling on people during this season. 标签:
《》中文翻译
中秋节是一个中国人民的三大传统节日之一。喜欢收获的时间在其他国家,中秋节实际上始于一个感恩节的庆祝活动,纪念神土壤和作物的神。这也是一个家庭团聚的时候了。
中国人民在这个宴会就像他们享受月饼端午节吃粽子。很适合带着月饼表示节日问候时,呼吁人们在这个季节。
高一英语作文:Mid-Autumn Festival相关的作文
《》网友点评
最新英语作文
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
高中英语作文推荐
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
热门作文排行
[] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] [] []
Copyright &
Inc.All Rights Reserved.
苏ICP备号-1
免责声明:263作文网为公益性学习网站,内容来自于网友自由投稿或互联网搜集,263作文网所有作文版权归原作者所有,如需商业用途或转载请与原作者联系。本站要求作文投稿系本人原创。抄录自其他媒体的,要求注明出处。如发现涉及版权问题,请与本站联系,对非授权来稿,本站将立即删除。当前位置: &
harald v是什么意思
中文翻译德五世哈拉尔五世:&&&&短语和例子 a V-belt 【机械工程】三角皮带。 A ...
例句与用法1.Camilla , the new wife of britain ' s prince charles , wore a royal for the first time at a banquet honoring the visit of norway ' s king harald v英国王储查尔斯的新任夫人卡米拉第一次头戴皇冠参加了挪威国王哈拉尔五世访问伦敦的欢迎宴会。 2.Camilla , the new wife of britain ' s prince charles , wore a royal tiara for the first time at a banquet honoring the visit of norway ' s king harald v英国王储查尔斯的新任夫人卡米拉第一次头戴皇冠参加了挪威国王哈拉尔五世访问伦敦的欢迎宴会。
相邻词汇热门词汇这个单词你近期已经查过5次了,小D建议你将它收录到单词本。
单词选择:
好文推荐:扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
英汉翻译原理
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口急切需要一篇中篇英语小故事带翻译的大约讲起来要2、3分钟吧
急切需要一篇中篇英语小故事带翻译的大约讲起来要2、3分钟吧
不区分大小写匿名
去书店找找就完了呗
I HAVE A DREAM 我有一个梦想 &Five score years ago, a greatAmerican, in whose symbolic shadow we stand signed the EmancipationProclamation. This momentous decree came as a great beacon light of hope tomillions of Negro slaves who had been seared in the flames of witheringinjustice. It came as a joyous daybreak to end the long night of captivity. Butone hundred years later, we must face the tragic fact that the Negro is stillnot free.&One hundred years later, thelife of the Negro is still sadly crippled by the manacles of segregation andthe chains of discrimination. One hundred years later, the Negro lives on alonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity.One hundred years later, the Negro is still languishing in the corners ofAmerican society and finds himself an exile in his own land. &So we have come here today todramatize an appalling condition. In a sense we have come to our nation'scapital to cash a check. When the architects of our republic wrote themagnificent words of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence, theywere signing a promissory note to which every American was to fall heir.&&This note was a promise that all men would beguaranteed the inalienable rights of life, liberty, and the pursuit ofhappiness. It is obvious today that America has defaulted on thispromissory note insofar as her citizens of color are concerned. Instead ofhonoring this sacred obligation, America has given the Negro peoplea bad check which has come back marked "insufficient funds." But werefuse to believe that the bank of justice is bankrupt. We refuse to believethat there are insufficient funds in the great vaults of opportunity of thisnation.&So we have come to cash thischeck -- a check that will give us upon demand the riches of freedom and thesecurity of justice. We have also come to this hallowed spot to remind America of thefierce urgency of now. This is no time to engage in the luxury of cooling offor to take the tranquilizing drug of gradualism. Now is the time to rise fromthe dark and desolate valley of segregation to the sunlit path of racialjustice. Now is the time to open the doors of opportunity to all of God'schildren. Now is the time to lift our nation from the quicksands of racialinjustice to the solid rock of brotherhood. &It would be fatal for thenation to overlook the urgency of the moment and to underestimate thedetermination of the Negro. This sweltering summer of the Negro's legitimatediscontent will not pass until there is an invigorating autumn of freedom andequality. Nineteen sixty-three is not an end, but a beginning. Those who hopethat the Negro needed to blow off steam and will now be content will have arude awakening if the nation returns to business as usual. There will beneither rest nor tranquility in Americauntil the Negro is granted his citizenship rights. &The whirlwinds of revolt willcontinue to shake the foundations of our nation until the brightday of justice emerges. But there is something that I must say to my peoplewho stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice. In theprocess of gaining our rightful place we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds.Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup ofbitterness and hatred. &We must forever conduct ourstruggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. we must not allow ourcreative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again we mustrise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force. &The marvelous new militancywhich has engulfed the Negro community must not lead us to distrust of allwhite people, for many of our white brothers, as evidenced by their presencehere today, have come to realize that their destiny is tied up with our destinyand their freedom is inextricably bound to our freedom. &We cannot walk alone. And aswe walk, we must make the pledge that we shall march ahead. We cannot turnback. There are those who are asking the devotees of civil rights, "When willyou be satisfied?" we can never be satisfied as long as our bodies, heavywith the fatigue of travel, cannot gain lodging in the motels of the highwaysand the hotels of the cities. We cannot be satisfied as long as the Negro'sbasic mobility is from a smaller ghetto to a larger one. We can never besatisfied as long as a Negro in Mississippicannot vote and a Negro in New Yorkbelieves he has nothing for which to vote. No, no, we are not satisfied, and wewill not be satisfied until justice rolls down like waters and righteousnesslike a mighty stream. &I am not unmindful that someof you have come here out of great trials and tribulations. Some of you havecome fresh from narrow cells. Some of you have come from areas where your questfor freedom left you battered by the storms of persecution and staggered by thewinds of police brutality. You have been the veterans of creative suffering.Continue to work with the faith that unearned suffering is redemptive. &Go back to Mississippi, goback to Alabama, go back to Georgia, go back to Louisiana, go back to the slumsand ghettos of our northern cities, knowing that somehow this situation can andwill be changed. Let us not wallow in the valley of despair. I say to youtoday, my friends, that in spite of the difficulties and frustrations of themoment, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the Americandream. &I have a dream that one daythis nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "Wehold these truths to be self-evident: that all men are created equal." Ihave a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia the sons of former slavesand the sons of former slaveowners will be able to sitdown together at a table of brotherhood. I have a dream that one day even thestate of Mississippi,a desert state, sweltering with the heat of injustice and oppression, will betransformed into an oasis of freedom and justice. I have a dream that my fourchildren will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by thecolor of their skin but by the content of their character. I have a dreamtoday. &I have a dream that one daythe state of Alabama, whose governor's lips are presently dripping with thewords of interposition and nullification, will be transformed into a situationwhere little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with littlewhite boys and white girls and walk together as sisters and brothers. I have adream today. I have a dream that one day every valley shall be exalted, everyhill and mountain shall be made low, the rough places will be made plain, andthe crooked places will be made straight, and the glory of the Lord shall berevealed, and all flesh shall see it together. This is our hope. This is thefaith with which I return to the South. With this faith we will be able to hewout of the mountain of despair a stone of hope. With this faith we will be ableto transform the jangling discords of our nation into a beautiful symphony ofbrotherhood. With this faith we will be able to work together, to praytogether, to struggle together, to go to jail together, to stand up for freedomtogether, knowing that we will be free one day. &This will be the day when allof God's children will be able to sing with a new meaning, "My country,'tis of thee, sweet land of liberty, of thee I sing. Land where my fathersdied, land of the pilgrim's pride, from every mountainside, let freedomring." And if Americais to be a great nation, this must become true. So let freedom ring from theprodigious hilltops of New Hampshire.Let freedom ring from the mighty mountains of New York. Let freedom ring from theheightening Alleghenies of Pennsylvania! Let freedom ring from the snowcappedRockies of Colorado! Let freedom ring from the curvaceous peaks of California! But not only let freedom ring from Stone Mountain of Georgia! Let freedom ring fromLookout Mountain of Tennessee! Let freedom ring from every hill and everymolehill of Mississippi.From every mountainside, let freedom ring. &When we let freedom ring,when we let it ring from every village and every hamlet, from every state andevery city, we will be able to speed up that day when all of God's children,black men and white men, Jews and Gentiles, Protestants and Catholics, will beable to join hands and sing in the words of the old Negro spiritual, "Freeat last! free at last! thank God Almighty, we are free at last!"&&&&我有一个梦想我有一个梦想五年前,一位伟大的美国人,我们站在他象征性的庇荫中签署了《解放宣言》。这一庄严宣言犹如灯塔的光芒的希望数百万黑奴被烙印在生命的不义之火中。它的到来犹如欢乐的黎明,结束了束缚黑人的漫漫。然而,一百年后,我们必须面对悲惨的事实,黑人依然没有获得自由。一百年后,黑人依然悲惨地蹒跚于生活的种族隔离的手铐和歧视的锁链。一百年后,黑人依然生活在贫困的孤岛上的巨大的物质繁荣的海洋。一百年后,黑人依然在美国社会的角落里向隅而泣,依然在自己的土地。所以我们今天来到这里,要把这骇人听闻的情况公诸于众。在某种意义上我们已经来到我们国家的首都是为了兑现一张支票。当我们的共和国的建筑师写的宪法和独立宣言的话说,他们签署一个本票,每一个美国人的后代。注意这是一个承诺,所有的人将会保证生命的不可剥夺的权利,自由,和追求幸福的权利。今天很明显,美国拖欠该本票范围疏怠职责如她的颜色市民关注。而不是履行这项神圣的义务,美国给黑人一张空头支票,一张盖着“资金不足。“但是我们不相信正义的银行已经破产。我们拒绝相信有资金不足的大金库这个国家的机会。所以我们来兑现这张支票,支票会给我们要求自由的财富和正义的保障。我们来到这个圣地也是为了提醒美国,现在是非常急迫的时刻。这是没有时间从事奢侈的冷却或t&&
&题目;愚公移山
There were two high mountains between Jizhou in the south and Heyang in the north. One was called Taihang Mountain and the other Wangwu Mountain. Both of the mountains were very high.Just to the north of the mountains lived an old man called Yu Gong who was nearly 90 years old. With the two high mountains just in front of his house, his family and he had to walk a long way around the mountains whenever they had something to do on the other side of the mountains. 在冀州的南面,河阳的北面,有两座巍峨的大山,一座是太行,一座是王屋,方圆七百里,有万丈高。 山的北边住着年近90的愚公。由于家门被山挡住,每次外出全家人都要绕过大山,多走很多路。One day, Yu Gong called all his family together to talk about how to move the two mountains to other places. His wife said, "An old man like you cannot even move a small hill, not to mention the two high mountains. Even if you can, where can you throw so much earth and stone?""the Bohai Sea is big enough to contain all the earth and stone," Yu Gong said.So it was decided. His children started to dig the mountains, led by the old man Yu Gong. 一天,愚公把全家人召集到一起,商量着把两座大山移走。妻子说:“凭你的力量,连一座小山丘也移不走,何况这两座大山呢?再说,你就是能移走,那土石往哪里放呢?”愚公说:“渤海那么大,可以把土石扔到渤海里去。”说干就干,愚公带领子孙们挖起山来。河曲的智叟看见了,笑着阻止道:“你真是太傻了!以你的残年余力,连山上的一根草都动不了,更何况大山?”愚公叹了口气说:“你错了。你想想,我死了以后还有我的儿子,我的儿子又有儿子,子子孙孙没有穷尽!可是山上的土石不会增加,还怕挖不走吗?”A man named Zhi Sou saw them working and tried to stop them, saying, "You are so silly! You're so old and weak that you can't even take away the grass and trees. How can you move the high mountains?""You're wrong," Yu Gong said with a sigh. "Look, my sons can continue my work after my death. When my sons die, my grandchildren will continue. So generations after generations, there's no end. But the mountains can't grow higher. Do you still say I can’t move them away?"Later the Heaven God, upon learning of Yu Gong’s story, was GREatly moved. He then ordered another god to come down and take the two high mountains away.the story tells us that so long as one is determined and sticks to it long enough, anything can be done, no matter how difficult it is. 愚公移山的事很快被玉皇大帝知道了。玉帝被愚公坚韧不拔的精神所感动,便派大力神把两座大山背走了。这个故事告诉我们:只要有决心,有毅力,再难的事情也能办成。
原创,请勿模仿
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐