中文翻译为英文,下面的想象作文怎么写写?

教育部资质认证
消协315诚信机构
留学服务行业协会认证
新浪网评选最具影响力教育集团
您的位置: >
新GRE经典作文范文中英文对照
天道留学 &#时间:
&&  新GRE经典作文范文中英文对照。采用新GRE作文范文来作为GRE作文的复习指导,是每个考生一定会选择的方法。我们从看GRE作文范文开始,就需要了解其中的思路和论证手法,掌握逻辑思维。下面为大家分享一篇GRE作文Issue写作范文,而且包含GRE作文范文翻译,希望帮助大家解决GRE考试难题,取得好的成绩。下面和天道小编一起来看看吧:
  &The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.&
  观点陈述型作文
  &被置于媒体审视下的任何人,其名誉终将受毁损。&
  Sample Essay
  The intensity of today's media coverage has been greatly magnified by the sheer number and types of media outlets that are available today. Intense competition for the most revealing photographs and the latest information on a subject has turned even minor media events into so-called &media frenzies&. Reporters are forced by the nature of the competition to pry ever deeper for an angle on a story that no one else has been able to uncover. With this type of media coverage, it does become more and more likely that anyone who is subjected to it will have his or her reputation tarnished, as no individual is perfect. Everyone makes mistakes. The advances in technology have made much information easily and instantaneously available. Technology has also made it easier to dig further than ever before into a person's past, increasing the possibility that the subject's reputation may be harmed.
  [范文正文]
  当今媒体报道的力度,由于当今时代所能获得的媒体渠道那前所未有的数量和种类,从而被极大地增强。围绕着对最具暴露性的图片及对某一题材最新信息所展开的竞争,使哪怕是次要的媒体事件也转变为所谓的&媒体疯狂&。由于竞争的本质,记者们被迫就某一项报道作深度采访,以其窥探到一个任何其他人都无法揭示的视角。随着这类媒体报道的出现,任何被置于媒体报道之下的人,其名誉越来越有可能被玷污,因为&金无赤金,人无完人&。每个人都有可能犯错误。技术进步使大量的信息在第一瞬间便被轻易获取。技术也使媒体得以比以往任何时候更深入地去挖掘一个人的过去,从而更增加了当事人名誉受损的可能性。
  The above statement is much too broad, however. &Anyone& covers all people all over the world. There are people whose reputations have only been enhanced by media scrutiny. There are also people whose reputations were already so poor that media scrutiny could not possibly diminish it any further. There may very well be people that have done nothing wrong in the past, at least that can be discovered by the media, whose reputations could not be diminished by media scrutiny. To broadly state that &anyone& subjected to media coverage will have his or her status sullied implies that everyone's reputation worldwide is susceptible to damage under any type of media scrutiny. What about children, particularly newborn children? What about those people whose past is entirely unknown?
  然则,上述陈述涵盖面过于宽泛。&任何人&涵盖了世界上所有的人。有些人的名誉反而会因为媒体的聚焦而陡然显赫起来。也有些人,其名声早就如此之糟糕,以致于媒体的聚焦再也无法让它受到更坏的毁损。笼统地陈述受媒体报道的&任何人&均会使其地位被玷污,这暗示着全球每个人的名声在任何种类的媒体聚焦下均易于遭诟病。那么,对于天真无辜的孩子们,尤其新生婴儿,情况会如何?对于那些其过去根本无人知晓的人来说,情况又会是什么样呢?
  Another problem with such a broad statement is that it does not define the particular level of media scrutiny. Certainly there are different levels of media coverage. Does merely the mention of one's name in a newspaper constitute media scrutiny? What about the coverage of a single event in someone's life, for example a wedding or the birth of a baby? Is the media coverage of the heroic death of a firefighter or police officer in the line of duty ever going to diminish that person's reputation? It seems highly unlikely that in these examples, although these people may have been subjected to media scrutiny, these individual's reputations are undamaged and potentially enhanced by such exposure.
  对于这样一项笼统的陈述而言,它的另一个问题是没能明晰界定媒体聚焦的具体程度。媒体的报道毫无疑问存在程度上的差别。只在报纸上提及一个人的名字,是否算作媒体聚焦?对某人一生中单独一次事件(如婚礼或孩子出生)的报道这也算媒介聚焦吗?媒体对消防队员或警官因公而死的英雄壮举进行报道,难道也会毁损该人的名声吗?在这些实例中,其名声受损的事情极不可能发生。虽然这些人可能被置于媒体审视之下,但其名声却会完好无损,且潜在地可因这些披露而得以提高。
  Without a doubt, there are many examples of individual's whose reputations have been diminished by media scrutiny. The media's uncovering of former U.S. President Bill Clinton's affair with Monica Lewinsky will most likely overshadow the entire eight years of his administration. Basketball superstar Michael Jordan's sterling reputation has been tarnished more th first by media coverage of his gambling habits, then most recently (and in a much more harmful manner) by news reports of his marital infidelities and the divorce from his wife of thirteen years. Fame and fortune can turn an ordinary individual into a media target where reporters will stop at almost nothing to &dig up dirt& that will sell more newspapers or entice more viewers to watch a television program. It could even be argued that media scrutiny killed Princess Diana as her car sped away from the privacy-invading cameras of reporters in Paris. There is no doubt that there are a large number of people who have been hurt in one way or another by particularly intense media scrutiny.
  毫无疑问,也有许多例子能证明一个人的名声会被媒体审视所毁损。媒体对美国前总统Bill Clinton与Monica Lewinsky的风流韵事的揭露极有可能会将其八年的执政生涯置于阴影之中。超级篮球明星Michael Jordan一世英名也被媒体不止一次地玷污,首先是被有关其赌习的媒体报道,其次是最近--且以一种更具致命性伤害的方式--被有关他婚姻不忠以及与其结婚13年的妻子分道扬镳的报道。当媒体记者不择手段去挖掘某些可促使其报纸销量大增的&猛料&时,或去诱惑更多的观众观看某一电视节目时,名和利就会将一个普通人转变为媒体追踪的目标。我们甚至可以提出这样一种论点,即正是媒体的审视将Diana王妃置于死地,随着她的汽车去竭力逃脱巴黎街头的记者们那侵犯隐私的相机镜头。毫无疑问,肯定有许多人被极其强烈的媒体聚焦以一种方式或另一种方式所伤害。
  In summary, it seems impossible that for every person that is subjected to media scrutiny, his or her reputation will eventually be diminished. Millions of people are mentioned in the media every day yet still manage to go about their lives unhurt by the media. Normal individuals that are subjected to media scrutiny can have their reputation either enhanced or damaged depending on the circumstances surrounding the media coverage. The likelihood of a diminished reputation from the media rises proportionally with the level of notoriety that an individual possesses and the outrageousness of that person's behavior. The length of time in the spotlight can also be a determining factor, as the longer the person is examined in the media, the greater the possibility that damaging information will be discovered or that the individual will do something to disparage his or her reputation. But to broadly state that media scrutiny will diminish anyone's reputation is to overstate the distinct possibility that, given a long enough time and a certain level of intensity of coverage, the media may damage a person's reputation.
  (766words)
  归纳而言,对于每个被置于媒体审视的人来说,其名声将最终受到毁损似乎并不可能。每天,有数百万人被媒体提到,但他们仍设法我行我素,不为媒体所伤害。被置于媒体审视之下的普通人,其名声或可得到提高,或可蒙受毁损,取决于围绕着媒体报道的具体情况。一个人的名声受媒体毁损的可能性,与所其拥有的臭名昭著的程度,及其行为的令人厌恶程度成正比。受媒体关注的时间长短同样也是一个决定性因素,因为一个人被媒体审视的时间越长,于他名声不利的信息越有可能被抖落出来,或者该人越有可能去做出某些于其名声不利的事情。但只是笼统地陈述媒体的审视终将毁掉一个人的名声,即是过分夸大这样一种显著的可能性,即在足够长的时间和一度程度的报道力度这两个条件下,媒体是有可能毁掉一个人的名声的。
  以上就是经典的新GRE作文范文以及GRE作文范文翻译,从GRE作文范文中我们可以获得很多GRE作文写作知识,理清思路以及了解高分的秘诀,希望考生们取得理想的GRE作文成绩。天道小编预祝同学们在gre考试中取得好的成绩。
本文来源:互联网
责任编辑:gothtong
上一篇: 下一篇:
免责声明: ①凡本站注明“本文来源:天道留学”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:天道留学”,违者本站将依法追究责任。 ②本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。
上海天道总部:上海市黄浦区黄陂北路227号中区广场7层 200003
咨询电话:021-
上海天道培训中心(人民广场校区):上海市静安区南京西路580号南证大厦32层
咨询电话:400-019-0038
广州天道总部:广州市天河区天河北路183号大都会广场46层 510620
咨询电话:020-
武汉天道总部:湖北武汉市武昌区民主路788号保利大厦副楼18层 430071
咨询电话:027-
济南天道总部:济南市市中区经四路15号万达广场D座广发银行大厦12层 250000
咨询电话:0
深圳天道总部:深圳市福田中心区民田路178号华融大厦30层 518048
咨询电话:6
南京天道总部:南京市白下区中山南路49号商茂世纪广场15楼 A1-A4 室 210005
咨询电话:025-
成都天道总部:四川省成都市锦江区新光华街1号航天科技大厦30层 610016
咨询电话: 028-
杭州天道总部:杭州市西湖区求是路8号公元大厦东北裙楼1层 310007
咨询电话:8
沈阳天道总部:沈阳市沈河区惠工街10号卓越大厦3102室(卓展购物中心东侧) 110013
咨询电话:024-
西安天道总部:西安市高新区科技路33号高新国际商务中心18层 710075
咨询电话:029-
CopyRight@ Naturelaw International Education LLC. All Rights Reserved.京ICP备号-11谁能以 一次难忘的经历 为题目 写一片70字的英语小作文 要中文翻译一下
谁能以 一次难忘的经历 为题目 写一片70字的英语小作文 要中文翻译一下 5
补充:请写一篇适合所有人的
不区分大小写匿名
Last summer, I went to Beidaihe for my holiday with my family. We took a train because the way is not far. We lived in a big hotel where could see the sea . We stayed there for three days.
The first day, we went for a walk along the seaside, and then we went swimming and took a lot of interesting photos there. The second day, we went to a famous market and bought many keepsakes. I was going to bring these keepsakes for my friends. The last day, we had a good picnic on the seaside with the natives. They acted all kinds of programmes and made us feel happy.
It’s a very good journey, and we all enjoyed ourselves on those days. If I have another holiday, I will go there again.
去年夏天,我去北戴河我的假期,与我的家人。我们采取了一列火车,因为该方法是不远处。我们生活在一个大酒店的地方可以看到大海。我们下榻在那里三天。
第一天,我们来到一个沿着海边,然后我们去游泳,并采取了很多有趣的照片。第二天,我们去了著名的市场买了很多纪念品。我是去把这些纪念品为我的好友。最后一天,我们有了一个良好的野餐就在海边,与土人。他们采取行动的各种方案和令我们感到高兴。
这是很好的征途上,我们都对自己所享有的那些日子。如果我有其他假期,我会去那里。
我不会怎么办那
我的回答:中文版:从我出生到现在,一定有许多经历。有成功的,有失败的。其中,有一次经历使我难忘。有一次暑假,我报名参加市少年军校。在那里,我接受了各种各样的训练,让我尝到了当兵的滋味。有一天,一阵急促的军号声把我从睡梦中叫醒。我急忙地叠好被褥,拖着疲惫的身子去集合。只听见教官说:“今天我们要进行10公里拉练。”我想:10公里拉练对我们这些“小兵”来讲,是一次严峻的考验。“跑步走!”“一二一——”教官的口令像一把发令枪一样,跑步的声音汇成了一部交响曲。前面大家跑得挺快的,不到400米,我的脚就像灌满了铅一样不听使唤了。教官大声说:“出脚要齐,不要掉队!”一会儿,掉队的同学又归队了。大家连一个“累”都不想说,教官只顾着一个劲地往前跑,惟恐掉队。此时是5点30分,太阳从东边露出了半个笑脸,灿烂的阳光正照着我们矫健的身子,海浪正咆哮着,好像在赞美我们经得起考验的精神。这时,我们已经跑了一半了,连打太极拳的老人也停下来望着我们喝彩起来了。大家都已经是汗如雨下,谁都顾不上擦汗。还有500米,100米,50米,10米,5米,1米,0.5米。好了,我们到达终点了。此时,我们都气喘吁吁了。通过这次10公里拉练,使我认识到了真正的军人就是不怕各种磨炼。这次经历,使我非常难忘。
英语版:Is born from me to the present, certainly has many experiences.Has successfully, has the defeat.Among them, some experience causes me to be unforgettable.Once summer vacation, I register the participation city youth military academy.In there, I have accepted various training, let me taste the taste which became a soldier.One day, a rapid bugle sound awakens me from the sleep.I fold the bedding hurriedly, tows the exhausted body to go to the set.Only hears the drillmaster to say that,Today “we must carry on 10 kilometers conscriptions.”I thought that,10 kilometers conscriptions “the young soldier” says to our these, is a stern test.“Jogs!”“121 - -” drillmaster's password looked like a starter's pistol to be same, the sound which jogged collects a symphony.Front everybody runs very quickly, to 400 meters, my foot on likely did not fill fills the lead not to listen to direct equally.The drillmaster said loudly that,“Leaves the foot to have to be uneven, do not have to fall behind!”A while, falls behind schoolmate returned to one's unit.Everybody “tired” all does not want to say that, the drillmaster considers only a vigor to proceed to run, is afraid falls behind.This time was 5.30 minutes, the sun has revealed half smiling face from the east side, the bright sunlight shone directly in our vigorous body, the ocean waves is roaring, probably was praising our unable to stand the test the spirit.By now, we already have run one half, including the old person who hits the Taijiquan also stops down looks us to cheer.Everybody already was a streaming with sweat, everybody is too busy to think of wipes away sweat.Also some 500 meters, 100 meters, 50 meters, 10 meters, 5 meters, 1 meter, 0.5 meter.Good, we arrived the end point.This time, we all panted.Through this 10 kilometer conscriptions, makes me to realize the genuine serviceman on has not feared each kind of tempering.This experience, causes me to be extremely unforgettable.
每个人都有不一样的经历我也是我最难忘的是去年夏天正赶上是暑假那时我们一起去爬泰山早上很早就要起床然后要坐车去在路上的时候肚子里好难受爬了很久到泰山顶了下山的时候下起了蒙蒙的细雨回到家里没有感到很饿可能是因为只顾着爬山了
等待您来回答
外语领域专家英文地址怎么写?
想必大家对写信的格式都应该不陌生了吧!只是苦于现在科技发达,有了电脑,书面信都没有用武之地了。不过也有必要重拾纸笔,复古怀旧一下。不过大家对于用英文写地址熟悉吗?只是简单地把中文一字一字翻译出来吗?那可能邮递员看了会晕眩的。那么正确的英文地址到底怎么写呢?要注意些什么呢?快让我们一起来学习学习吧!
英文地址怎么写?
中国人喜欢先说大的后说小的,如区路号。而外国人喜欢先说小的后说大的,号路区,因此,在翻译时就应该先写小的后写大的。比如:
中国山东省青岛市四方区洛阳路34号3号楼4单元402户
Room 402, Unit 4, Building 3, No.34 Luoyang Road, Sifang District, Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China
注意:其中路名、公司名、城市名等均不用翻译成英文,只要照写拼音就行了。
英文地址中的常用词:
村(乡) Village
住宅区/小区
Residential Quarter
甲/ 乙/ 丙/ 丁 A / B / C / D
号楼/幢 * Building
* 公司 用拼音拼写
省 ** Province
猜你喜欢读
丰富英语视频,互动生字卡,免费英语天天放松,按级别全面提升您的英语能力
和超过6百万订阅用户一起,天天向上!
John不太了解意大利菜,他决定先致电那个餐厅询问意大利粉及牛排的分类和煮法。
全球化吃货养成术
吃货当道。吃货,不是胖子的代名词,不带贬义色彩,而是“美食控”,是十足的生活爱好者。
学习英语的人都希望自己能说一口地道的英语。但是有没有人告诉过你,想要听起来像老外一样地
道,你需要动词短语的帮助?
实用小百科
你的英语有多实用呢?在碰上外国人的时候,能真正地和老外无障碍地沟通吗?
一步一步往上爬
人人都想升职,但不是人人都知道如何让老板心甘情愿地升你的职。职业阶梯的顶端回报丰厚,但你要一步一步往上爬。
Hold住商务谈判
谈判的确是较高段位的商务活动。如果你有机会参与谈判,而且还是跟国外公司谈判,恭喜你,你获得了一个很好的证明自己的机会!
更多PDF,精选最受欢迎的文章,方便你随时随地学习!
英孚教育,全球卓著的英语培训专家。自1965年起,致力于打破语言、文化和地域上的障碍,全球学员逾1500万。
花20分钟进行专业的英语水平测试,了解自己的英语水平
英孚绝大部分外籍培训师来自英语母语国家,拥有国际英语教师资格,不仅教学经验丰富,更热心英语教学。扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
2011考研英语主观题40分攻略翻译与写作
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口

我要回帖

更多关于 想象作文怎么写 的文章

随机推荐