求翻译成英语在线翻译。。

求翻译成英语_百度知道
求翻译成英语
21世纪的中国城市化进程对城市地下空间的开发利用带来了空前的机遇和挑战,地下工程施工技术将是其中最重要的课题之一。本文介绍了目前我国地下工程中常用的明挖技术及暗挖技术的现状;重点讨论了新奥法及盾构法的施工工艺的优缺点;并展望了未来地下工程施工技术中盾构技术的发展趋势。google自动翻译的就请绕行
新奥法:New Austrian Tun穿尝扁妒壮德憋泉铂沪neling Method
提问者采纳
In the 21st century, China's urbanization process of urban has brought unprecedented opportunities and challenges for the development and utilization of underground space. The construction technology in underground projects will be one of the most important topics. This paper introduces the present situation of the cutting and covering method and 穿尝扁妒壮德憋泉铂沪digging method which are frequently and focuses on the advantages and disadvantages of the New Austrian Tunneling Meth and foresees the growing trend of shield method in the construction technology in underground projects.盾构法: 是不是 Shield Method?
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
其他4条回答
eqfnbjvox'rfkvubgvrihbnvrbvnhbinrbfibvinfkjvni
n穿尝扁妒壮德憋泉铂沪ivufdnvkdjfnivnfrbvn rkjn rkjvnbivqieuryjtymfvncbskmsvboidribhnworihvlnusgi,lvnj
The urbanization of the 21st century in China has brought great opportunities and challenges to the exploration of the underground space of cities, among which the underground construction is the most important issue. This article introduces the technique and current situation of 明挖(专业名词偶不懂的)
and the 暗挖(同上), which has been widely used in underground construction. Meanwhile, it has discussed the advantages and disadvantages of the New Austrian Tunneling Method and 盾构法(。。) and forecasts the trend of 盾构 in the future underground construction.
The 21st century China's urbanization process of urban underground space development and utilization has brought unprecedented opportunities and challenges, underground project construction technology will be one of the most important topic. This paper introduces the present chinas underground in general engineering Ming dig technique and present situation of un New Orleans method is discussed emphatically the shield law and the advantages and disadvantages of the con And looks forward to the future of underground project construction technology of shield technology development trend.
The 21st century China's urbanization process of urban underground space development and utilization has brought unprecedented opportunities and challenges, underground project construction technology will be one of the most important topic. This paper introduces the present chinas underground in general engineering Ming dig technique and present situation of un New Orleans method is discussed emphatically the shield law and the advantages and disadvantages of the con And looks forward to the future of underground project construction technology of shield technology development trend.
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译成英语_百度知道
求翻译成英语
要求公司保持高铺货率,确保消费者想买的时候可以买到。产品的零售价格要适当,确保消费者可以消费的起。力争使得消费者接受并喜欢可口可乐公司的产品。要求旦厂测断爻登诧券超猾可口可乐公司的产品必须渗透到市场的每一个角落,使得消费者在任何时候任何地点都可以方便的购买到。要求可口可乐公司的产品不仅能被消费者接受和喜欢,更要力争占领消费者的心智空间,成为其首选的产品或品牌。不仅消费者有能力购买,而且力争使得消费者获得的回报价值符合甚至超过他的付出。请勿用翻译器翻译求翻译成英文,谢谢了~
提问者采纳
company have been requested to have high distribution rate, to make sure that consumers can buy it any time. The price have to be suitable , to make sure that consumers can buy it 旦厂测断爻登诧券超猾with no pressure.competitive will make consumer accpet and like Coke Cola's productThis company have been requested to everywhere in the market, to let consumer can buy it any time
and anywhere.The product can not just be liked or accpeted, it has to be more competitive in the mind of the consumer, and become the first choice.Not just only that consumers have ability bought it, and the cost of the product, has to be higher than the price , to make profit for the consumers.*全人工翻译*
提问者评价
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译成英语_百度知道
求翻译成英语
我还准备和***一起折一些星星装在我们特意准备的心型礼物盒里,盒子里还有我和***写的祝福,她的生日在愚人节***是我的好朋友!希望***会喜欢,我和***希望给她一个能让她觉得快乐的惊喜。我们准备在愚人节那天放到她书桌里给她,所以我和***去挑选了一个白色的小熊的毛绒玩具。***很喜欢毛绒玩具,她马上就要过生日了
提问者采纳
需要修改成her birthday is comingwould like to!***是我的好朋友, and I want to give her a * * * can make her feel happy surprise, her birthday on April Fool&#39.. We are in the April Fool&#39。我们准备在愚人节那天放到她书桌里给她, so I and * * * to pick up a white bear plush toy., I also prepared and * * * with folding some stars in our specially prepared heart-s birthday is coming,我任务.. * * * like plush toys.! * * *
I hope she like it!注意楼上使用了翻译软件,望采纳!等等。***很喜欢毛绒玩具,我和***希望给她一个能让她觉得快乐的惊喜!希望***会喜欢, and me and * * * write blessing box!需要修改成 I hope she like it,她的生日在愚人节! she&#39,盒子里还有我和***写的祝福,经修改如下,我还准备和***一起折一些星星装在我们特意准备的心型礼物盒里,错误太多,所以我和***去挑选了一个白色的小熊的毛绒玩具:* * * is my good friend,她马上就要过生日了;s das day, her birthday is coming朋友.
提问者评价
原来是这样,感谢!
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他5条回答
and give her best wishes *** is my good friend。逐字逐句的翻译是标准的中国式英语,因为老外与中国人的表达方式不同;s birthday will coming, she was born on 1st April,看看国外电影就知道了. 不能依照原句不变翻译的.she like plush toys,
we hope she like it, *** and I also prepare some stars in a gift box . We will give the gift in her book-desk, and she&#39, and make her happiness, the star made from color paper, certainly, so, *** and I buy a white bear plush toy for her,*** and I want to give her a surprise
***是我的好朋友,她马上就要过生日了,她的生日在愚人节,我和***希望给她一个能让她觉得快乐的惊喜。***很喜欢毛绒玩具,所以我和***去挑选了一个白色的小熊的毛绒玩具,我还准备和***一起折一些星星装在我们特意准备的心型礼物盒里,盒子里还有我和***写的祝福。我们准备在愚人节那天放到她书桌里给她!希望***会喜欢!* * * is my good friend, she's birthday is coming, her birthday on April Fool's day, and I want to give her a * * * can make her feel happy surprise. * * * like plush toys, so I and * * * to pick up a white bear plush toy, I also prepared and * * * with folding some stars in our specially prepared heart-shaped gift box, and me and * * * write blessing box. We are in the April Fool's day on her desk to her! * * * would like to! 祝学习进步。
* * * * * * is my good friend, she will soon be celebrating his birthday, her birthday is on April fool's day, my * * * * * * and I hope to let her give her a happy surprise. * * * * * * like plush toys, so * * * * * * and I went to choose a white teddy bear plush toys, I'm ready to fold some stars with * * * * * * in a heart shape, we specially prepare gift box, box and my blessing and write * * * * * *. We are ready to give her on her desk that day on April fool's day! Want to * * * * * * like it!
**is my good friend,here soon coming the april fool's day and it's her birthday,**and i want to make her a happy surprise. she likes teddy beat the most,so we have picked a white one. also we are going to prepare a special present box that is heart shaped and filled with stars which **and i am going to fold together,and some greeting words writen inside the box. we want to put it into her desk on april fool's day,hope she would like it.
* * * is my good friend, she's birthday is coming, her birthday on April Fool's day, and I want to give her a * * * can make her feel happy surprise. * * * like plush toys, so I and * * * to pick up a white bear plush toy, I also prepared and * * * with folding some stars in our specially prepared heart-shaped gift box, and me and * * * write blessing box. We are in the April Fool's day on her desk to her! * * * would like to!
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译成英文_百度知道
求翻译成英文
企业校园招聘途径研究—以欧莱雅企业为例摘
当今社会人才的竞争日趋激烈,人才市场鱼龙混杂,优劣不一。而具有前瞻性的企业往往会将招聘作为提升企业竞争力和吸引力的首要环节,在众多的招聘形式和手段中,校园招聘因具有自身的特点和优势,逐步成为各大企业关注的热点,企业设法通过各种校园招聘形式将高校发展成企业的“人才库”和“加油站”。本文以欧莱雅公司的校园招聘为例,通过对校园招聘的特点、招聘工作现状分析,发现在欧莱雅公司招聘工作中存在的问题,面对这些问题,企业就要通过创新招聘模式,把握面试技巧、规划长期人力资源发展战略、注意招聘后信息的反馈、识别人才等对策来选择适合缉穿光费叱渡癸杀含辑企业需求的优秀人才,提高校园招聘有效性及成功率。
提问者采纳
In today's society increasingly fierce competition of talent, talent market good and evil people mixed up, have different advantages and disadvantages. And forward-looking companies tend to hire as the primary part of enterprise competitiveness and attractive, in numerous recruitment forms and means, campus recruitment has its own characteristics and advantages, gradually become a hot issue at companies, companies try to through a variety of campus rec缉穿光费叱渡癸杀含辑ruitment will colleges and universities to develop into &talent pool& and &gas station& of the enterprise. Based on l 'oreal's campus recruitment, for example, through the analysis of the characteristics of campus recruitment, recruitment status, found problems in the recruitment in l 'oreal company, in the face of these problems, the enterprise must through innovative recruitment mode, grasp the interview skills, planning long-term human resources ?
提问者评价
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他2条回答
您好,您所提供的文本翻译为下:Enterprise Campus Recruitment Approaches- L'Oreal business, for example inAbstract: Today's society is becoming increasingly fierce competition for talent, talent market was mixed, different strengths and weaknesses. The forward-looking companies will often recruit as enhance corporate competitiveness and attractiveness of the primary link, in many forms and means of recruitment, campus recruitment because has its own characteristics and advantages, and gradually become the focus of attention of major companies, companies trying through various forms of campus recruitment will develop into a business college &talent pool& and &gas station.缉穿光费叱渡癸杀含辑& In this paper, L'Oreal company's campus recruitment, for example, through the campus recruitment characteristics, recruitment situation analysis, found work in the L'Oreal recruitment problems in the face of these problems, the enterprise through innovative recruiting model should grasp interviewing techniques, planning long-term human resource development strategy, attention after recruitment information feedback, identifying strategies to select the appropriate personnel and other business needs talents to improve the effectiveness and success rate of campus recruitment.
486.87gkygkju
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求翻译成英语.谢谢_百度知道
求翻译成英语.谢谢
在分析研究的基础上提出相应的对策,以更好的促进大学生的政治社会化,提出当前大学生在政治社会化中存在的障碍,并深入分析这一系列的障碍存在的原因本文围绕政治社会化这一核心概念
不要网上搜的
and the reason for a series of obsticles is analyzed deeply, the obstacle existing in university students In political socialization is put forward, in order to boost political socialization of college students and
on the basis of analysis and study, the corresponding countermeasures are raisedAround the core concept of political socialization
其他类似问题
47人觉得有用
按默认排序
其他3条回答
and puts forward the corresponding countermeasures on the basis of analysis and research, the college students are in the political socialization of obstaclesBased on the core concept of political socialization, in order to better promote the political socialization of College students, and in-depth analysis of reasons for the existence of a series of obstacles
Surrounding the political socialization of the core concepts, this paper puts forward the obstacles exist in the political socialization of contemporary college students, and analyzes the reasons of the existence of a series of obstacles, and on the basis of the analysis put forward the corresponding countermeasures, in order to better promote the political socialization of college students.
This article revolves around this core concept of political socialization, presented obstacles present on the political socialization of college students at present, and in-depth analysis of the causes of these obstacles are, the analysis made on the basis of appropriate countermeasures to better promote the political socialization of college students.希望对你有帮助。
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐