英语在线翻译why,,,,,,,,,,

相关热词搜索及分享:
延伸阅读:
频道总排行
频道本月排行OnlyKTY【160805翻译】《why》英文版歌词【金泰妍吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,527,398贴子:
OnlyKTY【160805翻译】《why》英文版歌词收藏
whyOh yeah~Oh someday as i step with my feet,oh,reaching my goal,Attention now it’s all on me,telling me to go on.But I’m just yearning for a place where i can be myself,And just let out a sigh,letting it all go.Why ,why do i look back?I don’t know.Why why,don’t give up on dreams.If i leave now
I’ll be good good good,year,Everyone i meet will be great,great,year,With a lighter heart,it’ll work work,baby,Gleaming,dreaming everyday,Why are you still hesitating?Tell me why. Where the needle in the compass used to spin,I’ll pick up from where it’s been,flower petals fill the scene.We’ll keep on going ,jump into our dream and we’ll be okay,We’ll be freer than we’ve ever been,don’t worry no more.Why,why,why,do we over think about-Brush all the stress away,We’ll all be worry-free,tonight,year. When the wind blows it’ll be good good good,yeah,Whatever goes on will be great great great,yeah,With a lighter heart,it’ll work work,baby,Gleaming,dreaming everyday,Why are you still hesitating? If i leave now
I’ll be good good good,year,Everyone i meet will be great,great,year,With a lighter heart,it’ll work work,baby,Gleaming,dreaming everyday,Why are you still hesitating?Tell me why. It’s not all about trying to catch up,Slow down or else you’re missing outOn all of the beauty this world has to offer,If you’re busy stressing it out.Now my heart of ink’s spilling out why,On a piece of blank paper so white,I’ll falling,I’m falling,I’ll falling,I’m falling to you. When the wind blows it’ll be good good good,yeah,Whatever goes on will be great great great,yeah,With a lighter heart,it’ll work work,baby,Gleaming,dreaming everyday,Why are you still hesitating?If i leave now
I’ll be good good good,year,Everyone i meet will be great,great,year,With a lighter heart,it’ll work work,baby,Gleaming,dreaming everyday,Why are you still hesitating?Tell me why.视频来自:
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
谁唱的太有才了
登录百度帐号推荐应用暂无任何动态
学生为什么要学英语-Why Do Students learn English?
责任编辑:高分网小编
  English has been getting more and more popular in the last decade. Many countries have made English taught as the second language in schools. But why do students need English? If they do need, what do they need it for?
  Different students learn English for different purposes. Most of the students learn English because they need to read English textbooks or journals and attend English lectures, while a few students use it to talk to English-speaking visitors, attend seminars, or write letters and reports.
  Whatever the purposes are, one thing is certain: Students need English, and English teaching should be strengthened in universities. However, the current teaching methods should be improved and the teaching materials should be updated to satisfy their needs.
2016年广州中考家长QQ群
广州中考家长1群:
广州中考家长2群:
越秀区中考家长群:
天河区中考家长群:
海珠区中考家长群:Error 404 Not Found
HTTP ERROR 404
Problem accessing /show/m4B1xR1UbCaGtXcskPsb6g...html. Reason:
Not FoundPowered by Jetty://

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐