英语在线翻译翻译!!

请帮忙修改下如下英文的翻译,谢谢!_百度知道
请帮忙修改下如下英文的翻译,谢谢!
Remember me to Mary and two of your cute babies!如果贵司已经有合适人选? To let me know the exact time will be better for me to arrive on time ,能让我知道几点会更好以便我能准时到达,谢谢,or will be in the factory of mainland ,no longer need my coming.我想我可能在16号以后就会有空,thanks,谢谢。It is my great pleasure to receive your letter ,I would like to have a appointment with you for understanding my working range as you expected ,我想在开始工作之前非常荣幸能收到你的来信,这个时间可行吗,不再需要我?如果可以, is it acceptable for your plan. 不知你何时有空会在大陆工厂,也希望这并没有影响到你的安排?
If yes 。But would you let me know when you are convenice ,请知悉一下,but terribly sorry for my late reply ,很抱歉这么晚回复你,hope that wouldn’t affect your arrangement,去一下厂里当面了解一下你所期望我所负责的工作I think I am free after 16th
Apr。Kindly please let me know if you had already selected a right person for that job
提问者采纳
I’m terribly sorry for my late reply.
Remember me to Mary and two of your cute babies,请知悉一下. 如果贵司已经有合适人选,谢谢。Would you please let me know when it will be convenient with you in the mainland factory, thank you a lot. Many thanks,这个时间可行吗,不再需要我, and no need for me to come。It is my great pleasure to receive your letter. 不知你何时有空会在大陆工厂,去一下厂里当面了解一下你所期望我所负责的工作I think I will be available after 16th Apr非常荣幸能收到你的来信?如果可以,谢谢,我想在开始工作之前?
If it is ok,能让我知道几点会更好以便我能准时到达,也希望这并没有影响到你的安排, I would like to make an appointment with you to visit the factory before start my work for well understanding of my work range? Then I can be there in advance。If there are some other proper personnel, and hope that it wouldn’t affect your arrangement,很抱歉这么晚回复你. Is it acceptable according to your plan, please also take the trouble to let me know.我想我可能在16号以后就会有空
请问一下,从这篇文章中看出,我翻译的薄弱环节在哪里?
有些句子还是可以的,但是用词太单一,有些不符合英语表达习惯,语法也不正确。要打好语法基础,并用英语的表达方法思考,还是要多看,多记,多练
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文的相关知识
其他1条回答
It is my great pleasure to receive your letter ,but I'm
terribly sorry for my late reply ,and I hope that won't affect your arrangement.
我想我可能在16号以后就会有空,这个时间可行吗?如果可以,我想在开始工作之前,去一下厂里当面了解一下你所期望我所负责的工作
I think I am free after 16th
is this time suitable for your plan?
If yes ,I would like to have a appointment with you for understanding my working range as you expected .
不知你何时有空会在大陆工厂,能让我知道几点会更好以便我能准时到达,谢谢。
But let me know when you will be
in the factory of mainland .
Lettinh me know the exact time when you will come
will be better for ...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁百度翻译请输入要翻译的文字内容或者网页地址自动检测语言支持中英、中日在线互译支持网页翻译,在输入框输入网页地址即可提供一键清空、复制功能、支持双语对照查询,使您体验更加流畅谷歌翻译请输入要翻译的文字内容或者网页地址自动检测语言中文(简体)提供多种语言的免费即时翻译提供所支持的任意两种语言之间的字词、句子和网页翻译支持网页翻译,在输入框输入网页地址即可
在线翻译(13)
在线词典(11)
翻译软件(5)爱词霸在线翻译
爱词霸翻译频道为您提供专业的中英文、日语、韩语、法语、西班牙语等全线在线翻译服务!

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐