英语在线翻译翻译 急急~

帮忙英语翻译啊!急急急~~~!_百度知道
帮忙英语翻译啊!急急急~~~!
geography。There are no exams in primary abreaks between them、回答者把答案贴上来;exam period in December and January.
The school day in primary and secondary schools starts at about eight o&#39.
There are two terms in Hungarian schools、.帮忙翻译啊.The first type of school is primary school,so their students are between fourteen and eighteen year of age,except for the secondary school finals,but universities and colleges have a six weeks'break around Christmas and New Year and about one week at Easter,singing and PE.The school year starts at the beginning of September and ends in June,drawing,biology.Subjects include basic things like history,chemistry!,math.In primary school children may stay for eight years until they are fourteen,languages.The students can have some hoildays if they pass their exams fast enough.In primary and secondary schools there isn'clock and there are usually five or six forty-five minute lessons a day with ten or fifteen minutes't a break between the two terms.There is a two weeks&#39.But a lot of children choose to leave primary school work with a foury-year schedule!!,physics、不要网站Children in Hungary start school at the age of six and everybody must go to school until the age of sixteen
提问者采纳
学历教育的一阶段就是初中。初中和中学是没有考试的 只是在中学结束后 会有一个结业考试,每个孩子在16岁之前都应该接受学校的教育匈牙利的孩子们6岁就开始上学了。这是我自己翻译的 很多地方都不是很准确啊 仅供借鉴另外 您能告诉我 这是什么地方的文章吗。但是很多孩子选择离开初中 去一中4年制的学校读书 所以他们的学生多数都是14到18岁的匈牙利的学校有两个学期 学期从9月开始直到第二年的6月在圣诞节和新年的时候会有2周的假期 复活节的时候有一周假期 在初中和中学的时候 两个学期之前是没有休假的 但是大学和学院在12到第二年1月的时候会有6周的考期 如果学生们可以很快通过考试的话 他们就可以享受他们的假期了上中学的时候 每天都要从8点到5点 或者是6节45分钟的课 中途每节课会有10到15分钟的休息 科目包括基本课程 像历史 语言 数学 物理 化学 生物 地理 美术 演唱 还有体育 ,孩子们要在学校待上8年直到他们年满14岁
提问者评价
我也是觉得不怎么准确啊、所以才找人帮忙这是快捷英语 阅读理解与完形填空 周周练
参考资料:
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
学生要呆八年直到他们14岁时。,每两节课间都有10或15分钟的休息,于是那里学生的年龄就是从14岁~18岁之间、语言。额额
大概是这样的意思吧,除了初中的期末考试、数学。但很多学生选择离开小学、音乐和体育。
小学和初中的课程从8点开始、生物、地理、化学。在小学和初中里没有考试。学科包括一些基本的课程像历史,使用一种四年制的课程,每个人都必须去上学直到16岁。在小学里、画画。在此期间有两周围绕圣诞节和新年的小假期以及大概一周左右围绕复活节的假期。学校的第一个形式是小学。学生能够拥有一些假期如果他们足够快速的通过考试、物理,两个学年间是没有假期的,学年开始于九月结束于六月,通常每天有五节或者六节时长45分钟的课。
在匈牙利的学校有两个学年匈牙利的儿童在六岁时就开始上学。能看懂就行 呵呵。在小学和初中里,但是大学和学院里10月和1月共有六周的考试时期
儿童在匈牙利开始上学的年龄为6个,每个人都必须去上学,直到年龄sixteen.The第一类学校小学school.In小学生可在港逗留了8年,直到他们fourteen.But很多儿童选择离开小学工作, foury年的时间表,所以他们的学生和18名之间的14岁。 &&有两个条件匈牙利schools.The学年开始于9月初结束在June.There是两个weeks'break圣诞及新年前后,大约一周在Easter.In小学和中学不存在休息两个术语之间的,但大学和学院有6个weeks'exam期在12月和January.The学生可以有一些hoildays ,如通过考试,考试速度不够快。 &&学校每天在小学和中学始于约8时,通常有五,六个四十五分钟教训每天10或15 minutes'breaks之间them.Subjects包括基本的东西,喜欢历史,语文,数学,物理,化学,生物,地理,绘画,唱歌,体育。没有考试,在小学和中学,除了中学决赛。
儿童在匈牙利开始上学的年龄为6个,每个人都必须去上学,直到16岁.第一类学校是小学.在小学里小学生可在港逗留8年,直到他们14岁.但是很多儿童选择离开小学工作, 40年的时间表,所以他们的学生和18名之间的14岁。
在匈牙利的学校有两个学期.学年开始于9月初结束在6月.是两个星期的休息,即圣诞及新年前后,大约一周在东部.小学和中学在两个学期之间是不存在休息的,但大学和学院有6个星期的考试,在12月和一月.学生可以有一些假期 ,如通过考试,考试速度不够快。
学校每天在小学和中学始于约8时,通常有五,六个45分钟教训每天10或15 分钟的休息时间.学习科目包括基本的东西,历史,语文,数学,物理,化学,生物,地理,绘画,唱歌,体育。没有考试,在小学和中学,除了中学决赛。
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译 急~Last weekend, I went for a week to Huatalco with my parents.Huatalco lies in Oaxaca,Mexico,a few hours from where I live,by plane.When we get there,we spent most of the time eating.simming and sleeping.But one day we decided to know some beaches around beautiful _百度作业帮
英语翻译 急~Last weekend, I went for a week to Huatalco with my parents.Huatalco lies in Oaxaca,Mexico,a few hours from where I live,by plane.When we get there,we spent most of the time eating.simming and sleeping.But one day we decided to know some beaches around beautiful
Last weekend, I went for a week to Huatalco with my parents.Huatalco lies in Oaxaca,Mexico,a few hours from where I live,by plane.When we get there,we spent most of the time eating.simming and sleeping.But one day we decided to know some beaches around beautiful places with clear water,sunny days... in some of these beaches you can't stop going swimming.the most famous beach is Tangolunda,the surf beach is calm and the water is blue.Anothe beautiful beach is Bahia Santa Cruz.There are many coral reefs there.When we took the trip,we stopped in Santa Cruz,there we swam under water,for me it was a special experience,I saw thousands of fishes,some big,some small and felt they were around of me.It was really nice.And well,we know the downtown of Huatulco,here you can find out restaurands,markets,souvenirs,etc,we only went there in the afternoons only for a walk.Mexican beaches are really beautiful.Maybe you know or have read about Acapulco,Cancun,LosCabos,Veracruz,Mazatlan,etc.I do not know all but I wish to go there one day.急啊,拜托了,我给悬赏分~
上周末,我和我的父母去了瓦图尔.瓦图尔在墨西哥的瓦哈卡,从我住的地方做几个小时的飞机就能到了.当我们到那的时候,我们花了大部分的时间品尝美食、游泳和睡觉.但是有一天我们决定去了解在这拥有清澈的水和晴朗的天气的魅力的地方周围的一些海滩,在这些海滩中你都会禁不住去游泳.最著名的海滩就是堂奥伦达海滩.这个可以冲浪的海滩很冰凉,并且水是蓝色的.另一个美丽的海滩是巴希亚的圣克鲁斯海滩.在那有许多珊瑚礁.当我们踏上旅行的时候,我们停在了圣克鲁斯海滩,我们在那潜泳,对于我来说这是一次特别的经历.我看到了成千上万的鱼,有大的,有小的,并且感觉他们就围绕在我身边.这真的很美.我们认识瓦图尔的乡下,在这,你可以找到餐厅、市场、纪念品等等.我们只是在下午去那散散步.墨西哥的海滩真的很美.或许你知道或读过阿卡普尔科、坎昆、罗斯卡伯斯、维拉克鲁斯、马萨特兰等等.我并不知道所有的,但是我希望有一天能去那.
上周,我和父母一起去瓦图尔克度过了一个礼拜。瓦图尔克位于墨西哥的瓦哈卡州,乘飞机的话,离我所住的地方有几个小时的航程。我们到那后,大部分时间都在吃东西、游泳和睡觉。但是有一天,我们决定去了解一下这块美丽土地周围的海滩,那里有清澈的海水,明媚的阳光;在这里,你情不自禁地想去游泳。其中,最著名的要数Tangolunda海滩了,这里海浪轻柔,海水蔚蓝。另一个美丽的海滩叫做Bahia ...
您可能关注的推广回答者:了解过去用英语怎么写急急急急!~!~!~!~_百度作业帮
了解过去用英语怎么写急急急急!~!~!~!~
急急急急!~!~!~!~了解过去的词组怎么些
!~!~急急急
Understanding of the past了解过去1.knowing foretime了解过去的事情1.learn about the past我了解过去所有的伤痛和问题1.i know all about the hurt and the problems in the past通过了解他们过去的表现1.d. by learning about their past performance我们需要了解他过去的行踪1.well,we need to find out his history,where he's been,what he's done
/search?q=%E4%BA%86%E8%A7%A3%E8%BF%87%E5%8E%BB&ue=utf8&keyfrom=dict.index
您可能关注的推广英语翻译。。。急急急_百度知道
英语翻译。。。急急急
1.要将人的问题与实质利益相区分
在谈判中,如果双方出现意见不一致,可以尝试以下几种处理问题的方法:⑴不妨站在对方的立场上考虑问题。⑵不要以自己为中心推论对方的意图。⑶相互讨论彼此的见解和看法。⑷找寻对方吃惊的一些化解冲突的行动机会。⑸一定要让对方感觉到参与了谈判达成协议的整个过程,协议是双方想法的反映。⑹在协议达成是,一定要给对方留面子,尊重对方。2.创造双赢的解决方案
谈判的结果并不是“你赢我输”或“你输我赢”,谈判双方首先要树立双赢的概念。一场谈判的结局应该使谈判的双方都要有“赢”的感觉。采取什么样俯肠碘段鄢灯碉犬冬华的谈判手段、谈判方法和谈判原则来达到谈判的结局对谈判各方都有利,这是谈判的实质追求。因此,面对谈判双方的利益冲突,谈判者应重视并设法找出双方实质利益之所在,在此基础上应用一些双方都认可的方法来寻求最大利益的实现。
千吻舞者 以上的你们都出局了。。。那个榜眼。。。你也太强悍了。。
提问者采纳
1. To the real interests of the problem with distinction in the negotiations, if the two sides appeared inconsistent views, can try to deal with the problem of the following types of methods: 1 may wish to stand in each other's position on the issue. ⑵ not to use their own reasoning for the center's intentions. ⑶ mutual discuss each other's insights and ideas. ⑷ surprised to find some of the other actions to defuse the conflict. 5. Must let the other side feel involved in the whole process of negotiations to reach an agreement, the agreement is a reflection of both ideas. ⑹ in agreement, must give the other side to stay face, respect each other. 2. Creating a win-win solution is not the result of negotiations, &you win, I lose& or &You lose, I win&, the talks the t俯肠碘段鄢灯碉犬冬华wo sides must first establish a win-win concept. A negotiated outcome of the negotiations should the two sides should have &won&. What kind of negotiations means, negotiation methods and principles of the negotiations to achieve the outcome of the negotiations will be beneficial to the negotiating parties, which is the essence of the pursuit of negotiations. Therefore, in the face of the conflict between the interests of negotiations, the negotiators should attach importance to both sides and try to find real interests, and on this basis, both sides have recognized some of the ways to seek the best interests of achieving.
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语翻译的相关知识
其他8条回答
是说善意的谎言。 lie, 这里是说谎的意思俯肠碘段鄢灯碉犬冬华。白色的谎言,就是说善意的谎言。虽然是说谎,但是却是出于好心的。 就像三楼说的例子一样。
1. To the real interests of the problem with distinction in the negotiations, if the two sides appeared inconsistent views, can try to deal with the problem of the following types of methods: 1 may wish to stand in each other's position on the issue. ⑵ not to use their own reasoning for the center's intentions. ⑶ mutual discuss each other's insights and ideas. ⑷ surprised to find some of the other actions to defuse the conflict. 5. Must let the other side feel involved in the whole process of negotiations to reach an agreement, the agreement is a reflection of both ideas. ⑹ in agreement, must give the other side to stay face, respect each other. 2. Creating a win-win solution is not the result of negotiations, &you win, I lose& or &You lose, I win&, the talks the two sides must first establish a win-win concept. A negotiated outcome of the negotiations should the two sides should have &won&. What kind of negotiations means, negotiation methods and principles of the negotiations to achieve the outcome of the negotiations will be beneficial to the negotiating parties, which is the essence of the pursuit of negotiations. Therefore, in the face of the conflict between the interests of negotiations, the negotiators should attach importance to both sides and try to find real interests, and on this basis, both sides have recognized some of the ways to seek the best interests of achieving 阿拉伯文到英语朝鲜语到英语德语到法语德语到英语俄语到英语法语到德语法语到英语荷兰语到英语葡萄牙语到英语日语到英语西班牙语到英语希腊语到英语意大利语到英语英语到阿拉伯文英语到朝鲜语英语到德语英语到俄语英语到法语英语到荷兰语英语到葡萄牙语英语到日语英语到西班牙语英语到希腊语英语到意大利语英语到中文(繁体)英语到中文(简体)中文到英语中文(繁体到简体)中文(简体到繁体)
1. To the real interests of the problem with distinction in the negotiations, if the two sides appeared inconsistent views, can try to deal with the problem of the following types of methods: 1 may wish to stand in each other's position on the issue. ⑵ not to use their own reasoning for the center's intentions. ⑶ mutual discuss each other's insights and ideas. ⑷ surprised to find some of the other actions to defuse the conflict. 5. Must let the other side feel involved in the whole process of negotiations to reach an agreement, the agreement is a reflection of both ideas. ⑹ in agreement, must give the other side to stay face, respect each other. 2. Creating a win-win solution is not the result of negotiations, &you win, I lose& or &You lose, I win&, the talks the two sides must first establish a win-win concept. A negotiated outcome of the negotiations should the two sides should have &won&. What kind of negotiations means, negotiation methods and principles of the negotiations to achieve the outcome of the negotiations will be beneficial to the negotiating parties, which is the essence of the pursuit of negotiations. Therefore, in the face of the conflict between the interests of negotiations, the negotiators should attach importance to both sides and try to find real interests, and on this basis, both sides have recognized some of the ways to seek the best interests ofachieving.
希望对你有帮助
1.要将人的问题与实质利益相区分 在谈判中,如果双方出现意见不一致,可以尝试以下几种处理问题的方法:⑴不妨站在对方的立场上考虑问题。⑵不要以自己为中心推论对方的意图。⑶相互讨论彼此的见解和看法。⑷找寻对方吃惊的一些化解冲突的行动机会。⑸一定要让对方感觉到参与了谈判达成协议的整个过程,协议是双方想法的反映。⑹在协议达成是,一定要给对方留面子,尊重对方。 1. To the real interests of the problem with distinction in the negotiations, if the two sides appeared inconsistent views, can try to deal with the problem of the following types of methods: 1 may wish to stand in each other's position on the issue. ⑵ not to use their own reasoning for the center's intentions. ⑶ mutual discuss each other's insights and ideas. ⑷ surprised to find some of the other actions to defuse the conflict. 5. Must let the other side feel involved in the whole process of negotiations to reach an agreement, the agreement is a reflection of both ideas. ⑹ in agreement, must give the other side to stay face, respect each other.2.创造双赢的解决方案 谈判的结果并不是“你赢我输”或“你输我赢”,谈判双方首先要树立双赢的概念。一场谈判的结局应该使谈判的双方都要有“赢”的感觉。采取什么样的谈判手段、谈判方法和谈判原则来达到谈判的结局对谈判各方都有利,这是谈判的实质追求。因此,面对谈判双方的利益冲突,谈判者应重视并设法找出双方实质利益之所在,在此基础上应用一些双方都认可的方法来寻求最大利益的实现。2. Creating a win-win solution is not the result of negotiations, &you win, I lose& or &You lose, I win&, the talks the two sides must first establish a win-win concept. A negotiated outcome of the negotiations should the two sides should have &won&. What kind of negotiations means, negotiation methods and principles of the negotiations to achieve the outcome of the negotiations will be beneficial to the negotiating parties, which is the essence of the pursuit of negotiations. Therefore, in the face of the conflict between the interests of negotiations, the negotiators should attach importance to both sides and try to find real interests, and on this basis, both sides have recognized some of the ways to seek the best interests of achieving.
百度知道 & 外语/出国 & 英语相关问题•
英语翻译,急急急! •
求以下词汇的英语翻译~急急急 •
初中对话英语翻译.急急急!!! •
英语翻译,急急急,在线等! •
英语翻译 急急急用!!!!!
更多&& 订阅该问题拍照mp4正品也低价各品牌新款机型,全新、二手手机,手机配件、通讯器材多种选择,多种收获尽在易趣。您想在自己的网站上展示百度“知道”上的问答吗?来获取免费代码吧! --------------------------------------------------------------------------------如要投诉或提出意见建议,请到百度知道投诉吧反馈。 添加到搜藏待解决英语翻译。。。急急急 悬赏分:100 - 离问题结束还有 14 天 23 小时1.要将人的问题与实质利益相区分 在谈判中,如果双方出现意见不一致,可以尝试以下几种处理问题的方法:⑴不妨站在对方的立场上考虑问题。⑵不要以自己为中心推论对方的意图。⑶相互讨论彼此的见解和看法。⑷找寻对方吃惊的一些化解冲突的行动机会。⑸一定要让对方感觉到参与了谈判达成协议的整个过程,协议是双方想法的反映。⑹在协议达成是,一定要给对方留面子,尊重对方。 2.创造双赢的解决方案 谈判的结果并不是“你赢我输”或“你输我赢”,谈判双方首先要树立双赢的概念。一场谈判的结局应该使谈判的双方都要有“赢”的感觉。采取什么样的谈判手段、谈判方法和谈判原则来达到谈判的结局对谈判各方都有利,这是谈判的实质追求。因此,面对谈判双方的利益冲突,谈判者应重视并设法找出双方实质利益之所在,在此基础上应用一些双方都认可的方法来寻求最大利益的实现。提问者:匿名回答
共 5 条1. To the real interests of the problem with distinction in the negotiations, if the two sides appeared inconsistent views, can try to deal with the problem of the following types of methods: 1 may wish to stand in each other's position on the issue. ⑵ not to use their own reasoning for the center's intentions. ⑶ mutual discuss each other's insights and ideas. ⑷ surprised to find some of the other actions to defuse the conflict. 5. Must let the other side feel involved in the whole process of negotiations to reach an agreement, the agreement is a reflection of both ideas. ⑹ in agreement, must give the other side to stay face, respect each other. 2. Creating a win-win solution is not the result of negotiations, &you win, I lose& or &You lose, I win&, the talks the two sides must first establish a win-win concept. A negotiated outcome of the negotiations should the two sides should have &won&. What kind of negotiations means, negotiation methods and principles of the negotiations to achieve the outcome of the negotiations will be beneficial to the negotiating parties, which is the essence of the pursuit of negotiations. Therefore, in the face of the conflict between the interests of negotiations, the negotiators should attach importance to both sides and try to find real interests, and on this basis, both sides have recognized some of the ways to seek the best interests of achieving.回答者:231tei - 同进士出身 六级 11-24 13:45是说善意的谎言
1.Needs to seperate the problem and the profit, in a negotiation,if both side have different ideas, we can try some ways below:(1)think yourself as the oppisite side. (2)Don't put yourself as the center and assume the intention of the other side. (3) discuss both of your idea and opinion. (4)find a surprising point to solve the chance of defusion. (5) make the other side feel like they are also apart of the discussion, and the allience is a reflection of both side's agreement. (6) when the agreement is made, you have to leave the oppisite side some 'face', you have to respect each other.2. Creat a tied win plan, the result of the negotiation isn't about ' You win I lose' or 'You lose I win', before negotiating,both sides need to have a think of both win method. No matter using what kind of principle to make both sides have benifit. That's what negotiation actually is. That's why ,while facing the problem of benifits,negoiators should focus on the point that both side can earn profits from!
1. must differentiates person's question and the substantive benefitin the negotiations, if both sides appear the opinion not to beinconsistent, may attempt following several kind of processingquestion the method: (1) Might as well stands in opposite partystandpoint considers the question. (2) Do not deduce opposite partyintention take oneself as the center. (3) Mutually discusses eachother the opinion and the view. (4) Pursues some which opposite partyis startled to melt the conflict the motion opportunity. (5) Certainlymust let opposite party feel participated in the negotiations to reachthe agreement the entire process, the agreement is the bilateral ideareflection. (6) Achieves in the agreement is, certainly must keep theface to opposite party, respects opposite party. 2. creates the solution negotiations result which double winscertainly is &you wins I to lose& or &you loses I to win&,negotiations both sides first must set up the concept which doublewins. A negotiations result should cause the negotiations both sidesboth must have &wins& the feeling. Adopts any type the negotiationsmethod, the negotiations method and the negotiations principleachieved the negotiations the result is all advantageous tonegotiations all quarters, this is the negotiations substantivepursue. Therefore, facing the negotiations both sides benefitconflict, the negotiations should take and try to discover thebilateral essence benefit to be at, applies the method in thisfoundation which some both sides both approves to seek the biggestbenefit the realization
1. To the real interests of the problem with distinction in the negotiations, if the two sides appeared inconsistent views, can try to deal with the problem of the following types of methods: 1 may wish to stand in each other's position on the issue. 2 not to use their own reasoning for the center's intentions. 3 mutual discuss each other's insights and ideas. 4 surprised to find some of the other actions to defuse the conflict. 5. Must let the other side feel involved in the whole process of negotiations to reach an agreement, the agreement is a reflection of both ideas. 6 in agreement, must give the other side to stay face, respect each other. 2. Creating a win-win solution is not the result of negotiations, &you win, I lose& or &You lose, I win&, the talks the two sides must first establish a win-win concept. A negotiated outcome of the negotiations should the two sides should have &won&. What kind of negotiations means, negotiation methods and principles of the negotiations to achieve the outcome of the negotiations will be beneficial to the negotiating parties, which is the essence of the pursuit of negotiations. Therefore, in the face of the conflict between the interests of negotiations, the negotiators should attach importance to both sides and try to find real interests, and on this basis, both sides have recognized some of the ways to seek the best interests of achieving.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐