”不仅 ... 而且 “ 英语在线翻译翻译个句...

英语翻译用英语翻译一下句子:索尼娅有很广的运动收藏品.索尼娅喜欢运动,她不仅每天做运动,而且也在电视上看比赛.她觉得运动不仅能让人放松,而且很有趣,对人身体也有好处.要求翻译成英语后的句子中:用上great,sports collection,but,likes,every day,thinks,relaxing,and,interesting,for,good,her.十二个单词.
Sonya has a great of sports collection .She likes sports
so much that
every day but also watch sports games.She thinks sports can make her relaxing , that sports is interesting and that it is also good for her health.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Sonia has a wide collection of sports. Sonia likes sports, She not only do sports every day, but also
watching the gameon the TV. She thinks that exercise not only makes us relaxing but also interesting and that it's very good for her health .
Sonia has a wide collection of movement. Sonia like sports, she not only do sports every day, but also on the TV watching the game. She think sports can not only make people relaxed, and very interesting, to the human body can be a good thing.
Sonia has a wide collection of sports. Sonia likes sports, she not only do exercise every day, but also to watch the game on tv. She thinks that exercise not only can make people relax, but also very interesting, to human body is also good.
Sonia has a great deal of sports collections.She likes sports a lot.She not only take execise every day ,but also watch matches on TV.She thinks sports can make us relaxing and it is intersting.Last bu not least,it's good for her health.
扫描下载二维码你现在的位置 : &
英语怎么说相关文章推荐
英语怎么说栏目更多分类
英语网推荐阅读
英语最新活动英语翻译一个句子“踢足球不仅很有趣,而且有利身体健康”怎么说?Playing football is not only very interesting, but also
good to your health.这样行吗?
′小桃ˉ1841
不对...后面的应该是but also good for your health
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Playing football is not only funning,but also good to health.
playing football
is not only interesting but also good for our health.
Playing football is very interesting,and it is good for our health。
Playing soccer is both interesting and good to your health.
Football is not only very interesting, but also conducive to good health
Playing soccer is both interesting and good to your health.
扫描下载二维码您现在的位置:
英文个性句子带翻译_期待是所有心痛的根源。
频道标签: 发布时间: 来源:
1.some scenery, once to see into the heart, even in the moment, is eternal.
有些风景,一旦入眼入心,即便刹那,也是永恒。
2.Pursuit and not, not abandon, do not cherish, this is life's greatest sorrow.
求而不得,舍而不能,得而不惜,这是人生最大的悲哀。
3.Judge a man by his questions rather than by his answers.
判断一个人,看他的回答不如看他所提出的问题。
4.Love from the beginning of a smile, a kiss to grow, to end with a tear.
爱由一个笑容开始,用一个吻来成长,用一滴眼泪来结束。
5.Smiling does not necessarily mean you're happy.Sometimes,it just means you're strong.
微笑不一定就是开心,有时,微笑只说明你很坚强。
6.Alive is a kind of faith in life, believe that good, can meet nice nature.
人生是一种信念,相信美好,自然能遇见美好。
7.The things in the world, every one, nods, all have a loss, the punishment.
世间事,凡有一得必有一失,凡有一失必有一得。
8.Never doubt yourself. Never change who you are. Don't care what people think and just go for it.
别怀疑自己,别改变自己。别在意别人怎么想,大胆去追求自己想要的。
9.Always remember to be happy because you never know who's falling in love with your smile.
记得要开心噢,你永远不会知道谁会因为你的微笑而爱上你。
10.Three things in life when gone never come back: time, opportunity, and words.
人生有三样东西不可挽回:时间,机遇,以及说出去的话。
11.Expectation is the root of all heartache.
期待是所有心痛的根源。
12.Something you will realize only when you do it,when you make mistakes or when you grow up.
有些事,做了才知道。有些事,错了才知道。有些事,长大了才知道。
13.Sometimes, oblivion, is the be silence, is the best way of expression.
有时候,失忆,是最好的解脱;沉默,是最好的诉说。
14.I pretend that I did not care at all,but you know what,my heart was almost broken.
我装作毫不在意,知道吗,我的心中是多么难受。
15.If my future has you in it, I'm not afraid of anything.
如果我的未来有你在,其他一切我都不怕了。
本站热门推荐
个性排行榜

我要回帖

更多关于 英语在线翻译 的文章

随机推荐